salvation by works?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
You are trying to earn salvation by works!!! This is so cheap gimmick used by mainstreams. All Jesus' followers know that no one can earn salvation by works, period. It is plainly stated in the New Testament. Christians who are working hard are just following Jesus' commands. Jesus tells us that if we love Him, keep His commandments. How do we keep His commandments? By reading the Bible daily and striving to obey everything we are learning.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
good point...I like to please Father by dong what He said to do, just as when I lived at home if my dad had said be home by 10:00 I wanted to be obediant.. I wanted him to be pleased with me... and our heavenly Father is the wisest Dad of all, even more reason to do as He asked , for He certainly knows best..

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Yea, our Father, knows no wrong...for therefore he is alway right. Being disobedience is clearly boring. Better to lean not onto our own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)Lovest ye in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.