Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woke up to pain and weakness today.

Hopefully i can regain strength and respond to you and i am not ignoring you neither am i without a response from the Word.

Peace and Thank You
Do you have access to moist heat and cold compress or fomentation? If someone can apply heat and cold alternating you may be surprised at the relief that can often be found. Heat for 90 seconds, cold for 30, then twice more. This can be done every hour or so. There are other home remedies for pain as well. Walt Cross is an expert in this field. You can find many videos about this on YouTube. :)

Reactions: David in NJ

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You

My Dad from a blood clot in his lung at 67.
i am 62 and not guaranteed tomorrow except by the Grace of God working thru your prayers.
I felt my faith leave my heart to touch our Fathers heart at praying for you.
It's a warmth like no other and peaceful. Be at peace brother, you are in God's hand and his time !
I will continue to uphold you and your family.praying-g20cf9bd91_1280.jpg

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @Nancy @BarneyFife @amigo de christo @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d @Brakelite

Feeling much much better (your prayers) and my breathing is 95% back to normal.

Pain in my right lung has greatly reduced and is minimal as of today (hint: your prayers).

i just want to say that your fellowship on this forum is WONDERFUL = THANK YOU
Its just a reminder of how short life is my friend .
SO , while we are still here , WE GONNA POINT TO JESUS TO THE LAST BREATH MY FRIEND .
Many christains have been killed even before reaching their fortieth birthday . I GOT GOOD NEWS
they are the ones in the FAR BETTER PLACE . ITS US who shall one day soon enter into
our final HOME forever with the KING . TILL THEN , WE POINT TO JESUS and ALL BIBLE DOCTRINE .
I am fully persauded that the only reason for me to be here on this earth
IS TO POINT TO JESUS and remind all of ER WORD OF THE LORD .
OTher than that , there is no reason for me to be here . OUR HOME awaits us my friend .
We got no reason to fear death . You are PRAYED FOR AS WELL MY FRIEND .
THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its just a reminder of how short life is my friend .
SO , while we are still here , WE GONNA POINT TO JESUS TO THE LAST BREATH MY FRIEND .
Many christains have been killed even before reaching their fortieth birthday . I GOT GOOD NEWS
they are the ones in the FAR BETTER PLACE . ITS US who shall one day soon enter into
our final HOME forever with the KING . TILL THEN , WE POINT TO JESUS and ALL BIBLE DOCTRINE .
I am fully persauded that the only reason for me to be here on this earth
IS TO POINT TO JESUS and remind all of ER WORD OF THE LORD .
OTher than that , there is no reason for me to be here . OUR HOME awaits us my friend .
We got no reason to fear death . You are PRAYED FOR AS WELL MY FRIEND .
THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS .
i am not afraid of putting off this body of flesh(death).

My wife and children want me to stay longer, so your prayers for my health/life extends to their hearts.

THANK YOU

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @amadeus @Michiah-Imla @Nancy @AlwaysOnAJourney @BarneyFife @Brakelite @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

@St. SteVen @dev553344 @marks @GTW27 and in case i missed anyone, you are all included

HalleluYAH Praise the Name from which all Blessings come - the LORD Jesus CHrist

i am home now - last Test called a VQ showed = "Low probability of pulmonary embolism"

i went into the Hospital with pain breathing, weakness, chills, and a HIGH D-deimer which is BAD
X-Ray and CT-Scan showed lower right lung collapsing and possible blood clots and/or infection

Your Love, Your Prayers, God's GRACE = i am home, breathing great and now ready to eat some food

i cannot say THANK YOU enough and PRAISE to our GOD

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @amadeus @Michiah-Imla @Nancy @AlwaysOnAJourney @BarneyFife @Brakelite @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

@St. SteVen @dev553344 @marks @GTW27 and in case i missed anyone, you are all included

HalleluYAH Praise the Name from which all Blessings come - the LORD Jesus CHrist

i am home now - last Test called a VQ showed = "Low probability of pulmonary embolism"

i went into the Hospital with pain breathing, weakness, chills, and a HIGH D-deimer which is BAD
X-Ray and CT-Scan showed lower right lung collapsing and possible blood clots and/or infection

Your Love, Your Prayers, God's GRACE = i am home, breathing great and now ready to eat some food

You are in my prayers as a permanent friend so prayers made for you daily. Keep us all updated even if there is no news because that's the best news :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praise be to the God we serve, whom answers when we call. He is ever faithful to hear the cries of his ppl.
Hallelujah, and glory to God !

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in my prayers as a permanent friend so prayers made for you daily. Keep us all updated even if there is no news because that's the best news :)
Dear Brother, i was lovingly shocked by this...........the highest compliment a man can say to another man
i receive your friendship with joy and thanks

This scripture came to my mind the moment i read your most beautiful reward that we can give to each other - John 15:15

"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing;
but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."