"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Salvation" is the gift of Eternal Life - it's FOREVER.
OP^

AMEN!

* Receive it NOW, before your physical death, by Gods Power “in” you assures, it is FOREVER. <—- ACCOMPLISHED

* Receive it AT PHYSICAL DEATH, it by your power “if” you can keep Believing. <—— VULNERABLE ...can fall away.

explain matt 24:13

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you continue to want to ignore what John said, its ok though, You go by what you have been taught, so I have to assume you do not know any better

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

When Jesus said paid in full. this is what he meant, He paid for (took away) the sin of the world, As paul said, he took what was contrary to us, against us and took it out of the way having nailed it to the cross.

What did he take that was against us? the penalty of sin.

The Passover lamb caused the angel of death to passover the house and the first born was saved.

Thin of this

he was not saved because he was good. Because he did works, because he did sacraments. He was saved because the family through faith sacrificed an innocent lamb

it goes the same for the sacrifice on the day of atonement.

The sins of the high priest and Israel were taken away because of the lamb, Not because they were good, not because they did works or did sacraments. But because a lamb was slaughtered and his blood pours on the ark of the covenant.

both of these examples totally destroy your sacramental works for salvation theory of salvation. Because in both OT examples. sin was not paid for by how good a person was or what they did, they were taken away because an innocent created was slaughtered.

This goes all the way back to Adam. How was their nakedness (sin) covered?

God slaughtered an animal. spilt its blood and covered Adam and eve.

Not because they were good. Not because they did works or did sacraments but because of gods grace.

Grace is picture all over the OT. Sadly, Your church has perverted what Grace really is, and inspite of the evidence. continues to lead people astray.

Once again, I beg of you. to study!

explain

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of theafflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

bad trans should be what is lacking

so what is lacking accept our participation

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
explain

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of theafflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

bad trans should be what is lacking

so what is lacking accept our participation

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Sorry my friend

Those two verses does not explain what I have shared with you.

They do not discuss the greek word baptizo

And they do not discuss the grace vs works issue

We take up our cross to win spiritual battles. Not to get saved.

You miss the whole picture once again, because your focused on what you are taught, not what the word says.

So I will take by your lack of response you can not prove me wrong. And are unable to seek for yourself.

Once again, I feel sorry for you.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SIN is disbelief in God. Period.
What a person DOES who Does not Believe....are commission of SINS

Matt 7:22-23--these believe it did them no good-They practiced a sin-Worked iniquity.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so your saying people born of God practice sin?

Jesus contradicted John? Woo said whoever is born of God does not practice sin, whoever does has never seen or known God?

Many jews will droop to the floor. I agree. but it will not be mine. My God saved me, I am a new creature, as such, I am unable nore do I desire to practice sin, because

1. Sin is now poison to my spirit
2. I have the chastening of God and who can resist?

You need to explain yourself. why you think inspite of what Jesus said. it is not just those who believe that are not condemned.

Jesus teaches about being saved--One must endure until their end and WILL be saved. Matt 24:13- - dont sound to me like one is saved until they endure until their end. I said many Jaws not Jews.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
explain matt 24:13

Doesn’t apply to me.

Matt 24:
[13] But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus teaches about being saved--One must endure until their end and WILL be saved. Matt 24:13- - dont sound to me like one is saved until they endure until their end. I said many Jaws not Jews.
This is not talking about eternal salvation. Why do you all always use this verse and ignore the rest of scripture

Paul said I have been saved by grace through faith not works. It’s a completed act

he also said I have been saved not by works I have done but by gods mercy. Again a completed act
Jesus said whoever believes is not condemned whoever does
Not believe is condemned already. Why do you not believe him?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn’t apply to me.

Matt 24:
[13] But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matt 24:13 not 23:13

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are not believers in God. Those are users of the Lord’s name, for their own glory.

Dont count on it--Jesus specifically says they were ones who worked iniquity-Practiced a sin. Best to believe Jesus if you want to follow him.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not talking about eternal salvation. Why do you all always use this verse and ignore the rest of scripture

Paul said I have been saved by grace through faith not works. It’s a completed act

he also said I have been saved not by works I have done but by gods mercy. Again a completed act
Jesus said whoever believes is not condemned whoever does
Not believe is condemned already. Why do you not believe him?

There is a whole bible. Good news for the righteous, bad news for those God sees as wicked. Few are righteous in this satan ruled world. These believe-Matt 7:21-22--it will do them no good because they practice a sin-work iniquity.