Salvation really?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Angelina, can you please explain to me what a "Torah keeper" is exactly and what laws they keep that Christians should not keep according to God?

Torah Keepers are observers of the OT law of Moses. Some of their beliefs are that:
1. Yeshua came to make it possible for us to enter again into the covenant and not to free us from it."
2. All believers in Yeshua are called to become the body of Mashiach through the keeping of the Torah."
3. Those who keep the Torah to escape hell or to gain heaven are still under the law.

And does this mean you keep the 10 Commandment Law and believe Christians should do so? Or do you believe that Christians are free to willfully break the 10 Commandments?

Don't know what you are talking about. Gentile believers were not saved under law or by observing the law. We became believers by faith which God had made available through the promises given to Abraham, 430 years before the law came into existence :huh:

Matthew 22 says

34 But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

The fulfillment of the law is love... [as Episk again, has already pointed out] this is the law of the Spirit.

Galatians 5
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, [Holy Spirit] you are not under the law. [of sin and death]

Shalom!!!

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
...Don't know what you are talking about. Gentile believers were not saved under law or by observing the law. ..

I agree Angelina, we are not save by observing the law. However, can you please tell me...do you believe Christians today are free to violate and break the 10 Commandments? Yes or No? If no, then do you keep the 10 Commandments? If no, then can you please tell me which of the 10 Commandments Christians are free to willfully violate and break?

In other words, which Commandment out of the 10 Commandments do you willfully violate and break and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

What about the first Commandment, thou shalt have no other gods before me? Do you willfully violate and break that Commandment and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

What about the third Commandment, do not take the Lord's name in vain? Do you willfully violate and break that Commandment and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

What about the seventh Commandment, thou shalt not commit adultery? Do you believe it's OK to break that one willfully?

Do you steal willfully and teach others it's OK to steal?

Do you lie on purpose and teach your children it's OK to lie?

Do you teach people and children that they are free to willfully break and violate all 10 Commandments?

Thank you.

God bless.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are mistaken. The law of the Spirit of life... is in Christ Jesus,

John 3
[sup]16 [/sup]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. [sup]17 [/sup]For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. [sup]18 [/sup]“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Matthew 22
34 But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Romans 13
9 The commandments, “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,” and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Galatians 5
14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

not in the written code...

Colossians 2
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

Ephesians 2
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Blessings!!!

Reactions: Angelina

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
You are mistaken. The law of the Spirit of life... is in Christ Jesus,

Yes, he is mistaken. The spirit is the higher law we must obey. It is no coincidence that the law of Moses at Mt. Sinai, and the law of the spirit at Jerusalem were both given on the day of Pentecost. First the natural, then the spiritual.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Angelina, I noticed you completely sidestepped my question and ran and hid from it. You did NOT directly answer my question, why? Are you frightened off my question?

Now I ask you to do the right and honest thing and answer this question directly and honestly:

As New Covenant Christians, with the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, which Commandments out of the 10 Commandments do you willfully violate and break and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

Can you please list all the Commandments from the 10 Commandments that Christians are free to break now?

And you too please HeRoseFromTheDead, can you also please answer the questions.

Thank you.

God bless.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
And you too please HeRoseFromTheDead, can you also please answer the questions.

Certainly. The fact is in Christ one is dead to the law of Moses, and is alive to the higher law of the spirit, of which obedience is resting in Christ's full obedience to the law of Moses.

Now concerning your little game you're playing in trying to entrap us in questions that have been answered over and over and over, my answer to you is, get behind me satan.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Now concerning your little game you're playing in trying to entrap us in questions that have been answered over and over and over, my answer to you is, get behind me satan.

Wow, I asked you some questions, and instead of lovingly and maturely answering my questions and focusing on topic, you have made it very personally and attacked my character, and falsely accused me of trying to trap you, and even accusing me of being Satan.

I had no idea my questions was going to make you so angry and so defensive and motivate you to resort to even claiming I am Satan.

I am very sorry if I have upset you and hurt you with my questions, please forgive me.

God bless.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Truth

Angelina, I noticed you completely sidestepped my question and ran and hid from it. You did NOT directly answer my question, why? Are you frightened off my question?

I certainly did not sidestep anything Truth...you are not understanding what I am saying... :huh: is it because you follow the law? BTW: I can see that you are indeed trying to incite an argument with me based on your post above.

As New Covenant Christians, with the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, which Commandments out of the 10 Commandments do you willfully violate and break and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

We are not under the ten commandment laws. Those laws are associated with the law of sin and death. The OT laws.
When Christ came, he did away with the requirements handed to those who followed the OT laws and became the High Priest of a new covenant. This covenant requires us to love ~ Love God and love others.

...Gentile believers follow the law of the Spirit. The law of the Spirit that I have given you in the above scriptures is "love".

Jesus said to a teacher of the law when discussing the commandments in Matthew 22
37 ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Romans 13
9 The commandments, “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,” and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Galatians 5
14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

When you love God and love your neighbor...you fulfill the entire law...[including those of the OT] ...love covers a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8.
If you are a Judaic Jew or a Torah Keeper, you would not understand what I am saying nor will you ever until it is revealed in you by faith in Jesus Christ our Messiah! Again...the bible says:

2 Corinthians 3
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Galatians 5
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

The law of the Spirit and the Law of Moses [which is the law of sin and death] are two separates covenants - not the same covenant otherwise Jesus would have died for nothing

Bless you!!!

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Hi Truth
I certainly did not sidestep anything Truth..

But Angelina, you still did NOT directly answer my question, you are indeed sidestepping and hiding from my questions, why? What is stopping you from giving a DIRECT answer?

I will ask you again, but this time, don't try to change topics, dont' try sidestep, just answer please:

Can you please list all the Commandments from the 10 Commandments that Christians are free to break now?

God bless.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
now you are being rude.... :huh: I did answer your questions and you chose to ignore it. I will not discuss this matter with you any further

Good day to you sir!/ or madam [which ever the case may be]

Reactions: Angelina

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
now you are being rude.... :huh: I will not discuss this matter with you any further

Good day to you sir!/ or madam [which ever the case may be]

You can run and try to hide Angelina from my questions, but one day you will need to face these questions. You need to ask yourself why my questions have made you so angry and aggressive towards me, even acccusing me of being rude. And then you claim you have answered my questions when in truth you never did. That's an old sidestepping strategy used by many people when they don't want to answer a question, they claim they did and then run and hide.

All I am doing is asking you to answer my questions, but you run and hide and sidestep them instead and we both know why don't we?

Anyone else willing to maturetly and honestly answer these questions seeing Angelina is not willing to answer the questions, but has rather made it personal and attacked me instead.

I would appreciate anyone answering those please.

Thank you.

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are not to TRY obeying the commandments. We are to abide in Christ (are you a Christian?) When we abide in Christ, we ARE fulfilling all commandments. When we seek to be righteous by trying to obey the commandments...and fail even at one little point...then we will be condemned.

Do you ALWAYS obey and never covet, lust, condemn, insult...etc... Or is this just a self-righteous game.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina

I would appreciate anyone answering those please.

Thank you.

God bless.

We are not to look to the law (including the ten commandments) for guidance it is not our guide nor our measuring stick. As participants in the new covenant we are to look to HolySpirit for guidance and He will do something the whole law which includes the ten engraved in stone could not do, change us within.

In the new covenant, God has given us His Spirit and the now fulfilled old covenant including the whole law has been set aside.

21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago.22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past,26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.
Romans 3:21-26 (NLT)

4 So, my dear brothers and sisters, this is the point: You died to the power of the law when you died with Christ. And now you are united with the one who was raised from the dead. As a result, we can produce a harvest of good deeds for God.5 When we were controlled by our old nature, sinful desires were at work within us, and the law aroused these evil desires that produced a harvest of sinful deeds, resulting in death.6 But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit.
Romans 7:4-6 (NLT)

15 Dear brothers and sisters, here’s an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or amend an irrevocable agreement, so it is in this case.16 God gave the promises to Abraham and his child. And notice that the Scripture doesn’t say “to his children, ” as if it meant many descendants. Rather, it says “to his child”—and that, of course, means Christ.17 This is what I am trying to say: The agreement God made with Abraham could not be canceled 430 years later when God gave the law to Moses. God would be breaking his promise.18 For if the inheritance could be received by keeping the law, then it would not be the result of accepting God’s promise. But God graciously gave it to Abraham as a promise.19 Why, then, was the law given? It was given alongside the promise to show people their sins. But the law was designed to last only until the coming of the child who was promised. God gave his law through angels to Moses, who was the mediator between God and the people.20 Now a mediator is helpful if more than one party must reach an agreement. But God, who is one, did not use a mediator when he gave his promise to Abraham.21 Is there a conflict, then, between God’s law and God’s promises? Absolutely not! If the law could give us new life, we could be made right with God by obeying it.22 But the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.​

Gal 3:15-22 (NLT)

16 So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves.17 The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions.18 But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses.
Gal 5:16-18 (NLT)

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there.25 Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.26 Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another.

Gal 5:22-26 (NLT)

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Jiggyfly,
I have posted a more accurate version of your scriptures and although the King James is not as good as it should be, if you use the helps available you can get a good meaning from scripture. You need to chuck your version in the trash as it is teaching the will of Lucifer, causing all who read it to sin, just by the meanings used for scripture. I just hate your translation as does Christ.

Rom 3:21-26
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
KJV

Rom 7:4-6
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
KJV

Gal 3:15-22
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
KJV

Gal 5:16-18
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
KJV

Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
KJV
humble servant of the Lord God Most High

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
King James is not as good as it should be, if you use the helps available you can get a good meaning from scripture. You need to chuck your version in the trash as it is teaching the will of Lucifer, causing all who read it to sin, just by the meanings used for scripture.

According to who? :huh: this is total rubbish please provide proof that the KJV version of the bible is from Satan...

Shalom!!!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have posted a more accurate version of your scriptures and although the King James is not as good as it should be, if you use the helps available you can get a good meaning from scripture. You need to chuck your version in the trash as it is teaching the will of Lucifer, causing all who read it to sin, just by the meanings used for scripture. I just hate your translation as does Christ.

The bible is from Lucifer? Wow! Can you say....heresy?

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
We are not to TRY obeying the commandments. ...

1 John 2:4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

So can you tell me which of the 10 Commandments you willfully break?

Thank you.

God bless.

We are not to look to the law (including the ten commandments) for guidance it is not our guide nor our measuring stick.

Can you please list all the Commandments from the 10 Commandments that Christians are free to break now and that you personally wilfully break?

1 John 2:4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 5:2-3 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city."

So tell me, do you not keep the Commandments of God? Yes or No?

God bless.

According to who? :huh: this is total rubbish please provide proof that the KJV version of the bible is from Satan...

Shalom!!!

The KJV was not directly inspired by God, nor was it written by the Disciples or Apostles of Christ. The KJV is a TRANSLATION and not the original Scripture. We do not have the original manuscripts anymore, they are gone, all we have left is COPIES and TRANSLATIONS!

The KJV contains many errors and contradictions and corruptions and additions, so it's important to be thoughtful off that when reading KJV or any translation.

I do believe however that the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS were inspired by God, but the COPIES and TRANSLATIONS were not, and that's easily shown by showing the errors and contradictions within them, KJV for example.

But I believe there is enough accuracy and truth in all translations to lead people to an understanding of Jesus and salvation.

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So can you tell me which of the 10 Commandments you willfully break?

Thank you.

God bless.

Can you please list all the Commandments from the 10 Commandments that Christians are free to break now and that you personally wilfully break?

1 John 5:2-3 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city."

So tell me, do you not keep the Commandments of God? Yes or No?

God bless.

The KJV was not directly inspired by God, nor was it written by the Disciples or Apostles of Christ. The KJV is a TRANSLATION and not the original Scripture. We do not have the original manuscripts anymore, they are gone, all we have left is COPIES and TRANSLATIONS!

The KJV contains many errors and contradictions and corruptions and additions, so it's important to be thoughtful off that when reading KJV or any translation.

I do believe however that the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS were inspired by God, but the COPIES and TRANSLATIONS were not, and that's easily shown by showing the errors and contradictions within them, KJV for example.

But I believe there is enough accuracy and truth in all translations to lead people to an understanding of Jesus and salvation.

God bless.

If you are walking in your own strength then you will break them all...or at least many of them.

Jesus said that being a religious nut is worse than being a deliberate sinner. It is a misplaced zeal this justifying taking a day off to relax and think you are some kind of saint for it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Truthseeker!

For some unknown reason, you are again asking the same question...even though your questions have been answered. I will try to explain this one more time...

The 10 commandments that you speak of...is wrapped up into two commandments. Love God and love your neighbor. Matthew 22:34-40
Jesus said that on these two commandments hang "All the Law and the Prophets."
If we Love God and love our neighbor, we would not break any of the other laws.

Eg: We would not covert our neighbors wife because that would not be loving our neighbor
We would not steal or murder because that would not be loving our neighbor. Romans 13:9
We would not take the Lord's name in vain or have any other gods because that would not be Loving God with all our hearts, mind and soul.

These laws are written in our hearts and are revealed to us through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit teaches us and convicts our hearts when we are not loving God or our neighbor. The law of the Spirit...is Love

Peace!!!

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
Angelina,
I did not say the King James is from Lucifer as you assume, but the version used by jiggyfly NLT definitely is. It is preaching another gospel other than the one preached by Christ. I hope that you understand that the Bible preached by Christ and the Apostles was the Old Testament as the New had not yet been written. The King James is the best version that I have read, but it too has flaws and by the use of the concordance and interlinear Bible the meaning becomes much clearer, plus it must line up with all of the rest of the whole book as to meaning. No one scripture stands alone as it must compliment all of the rest of scripture, not create a whole new meaning.
Jiggyfly is totally wrong saying that the Ten Commandments are no longer of value and we must look to the Holy Spirit for guidance. The ten Commandments were given by the Son of God written with His own Finger. If he is right in his assessment then where is the proof written plainly allowing for no mistaken assessments of it? The Ten are written so no false assessments are possible, so where is this new gospel coming from? Please show the concise scriptures that allow for no mistake in their meaning.
His change from within was accomplished by circumcision being upgraded to the heart from the flesh, as all including females can participate in that. His saying the whole law has been set aside is a false statement and I need to warn him that the Savior testified that He did not change any of the laws given Him by His Father. That scripture is specific in nature allowing for no false applications. The soon coming tribulation will find him facing the wrath of God as scripture testifies. He is following Babylon Mystery Religion testimony.
Romans 3:21 has the word law in it and the meaning follows.

NT:3551
nomos (nom'-os); from a primary nemo (to parcel out, especially food or grazing to animals); law (through the idea of prescriptive usage), genitive case (regulation), specifically (of Moses [including the volume]; also of the Gospel), or figuratively (a principle):
KJV - law.
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)
Why would specifically [of Moses {including the volume}; also of the Gospel] be included in the meaning if all of the laws have been set aside? Also why would the law giver do away with the laws that He gave for us to follow? The Law Giver [Christ] followed the laws given Him by the Father, not as a Jew, but as the Son of God. These laws He also taught to Paul the Apostle, who was a Jew and had to be retaught because of that. These are not speculation but fact and are easily proven. All through history the laws of God were followed as far back as Abraham and before. Why would God change His mind about the very laws He used to teach us about sin, when with out the law there is no sin? God states flatly that He Changes NOT in scripture, so how can you say that His laws have been done away with? Especially without any proof.
Post 39, Are you saying that the laws of God are written on our hearts or do you agree with jiggyfly? Scripture tells us that the laws of God are to be written on our hearts and kept always before us as frontlets to our eyes.
Matt 22:37-40

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
KJV
37 is demonstrated by the first 4 of the Ten.

Ex 20:2-11
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
KJV
And the rest are demonstrated by the last of the Ten.

Ex 20:12-17
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
I hope you agree with this assessment as it is true to scripture. I have noticed that you use Holy Spirit in stead of Holy Ghost and I hope that that is on purpose as Spirit is more accurate.
humble servant of the Lord God Most High