Salvation really?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
If you are walking in your own strength then you will break them all...or at least many of them.

Jesus said that being a religious nut is worse than being a deliberate sinner. It is a misplaced zeal this justifying taking a day off to relax and think you are some kind of saint for it.

Why did you sidestep my question again? I will ask yet again for you to answer this question:

Can you tell me which of the 10 Commandments you willfully break? List them all, one by one, which ones of the 10 you willfully violate and break and believe Christians are free and allowed to willfully break. Start with number 1 Commandment through to the 10th.

Thank you.

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why did you sidestep my question again? I will ask yet again for you to answer this question:

Can you tell me which of the 10 Commandments you willfully break? List them all, one by one, which ones of the 10 you willfully violate and break and believe Christians are free and allowed to willfully break. Start with number 1 Commandment through to the 10th.

Thank you.

God bless.

I don't willfully break any of them

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Angelina said:
Truthseeker!

For some unknown reason, you are again asking the same question...even though your questions have been answered. I will try to explain this one more time...

The 10 commandments that you speak of...is wrapped up into two commandments. Love God and love your neighbor. Matthew 22:34-40
Jesus said that on these two commandments hang "All the Law and the Prophets."
If we Love God and love our neighbor, we would not break any of the other laws.

Eg: We would not covert our neighbors wife because that would not be loving our neighbor
We would not steal or murder because that would not be loving our neighbor. Romans 13:9
We would not take the Lord's name in vain or have any other gods because that would not be Loving God with all our hearts, mind and soul.

These laws are written in our hearts and are revealed to us through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit teaches us and convicts our hearts when we are not loving God or our neighbor. The law of the Spirit...is Love

Peace!!!
OK, so just so there is no misunderstanding, are you saying that you try to keep ALL the 10 Commandments and would never willfully break any of the 10 Commandments and do not believe God has taught that New Covenant Christians are now free to willfully break any of the 10 Commandments? Yes or No?

God bless.

Episkopos said:
I don't willfully break any of them
Thank you. So you are a Sabbath keeping Christian like me who keep all of the 10 Commandments?

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, so just so there is no misunderstanding, are you saying that you try to keep ALL the 10 Commandments and would never willfully break any of the 10 Commandments and do not believe God has taught that New Covenant Christians are now free to willfully break any of the 10 Commandments? Yes or No?

God bless.

Thank you. So you are a Sabbath keeping Christian like me who keep all of the 10 Commandments?

God bless.

LOL How did I know this was coming!!!! You are not keeping the 10 commandments. You are walking in your own understanding. You also are transgressing the Sabbath by having your own thoughts and doing your own thing. Do you really think you are more advanced than the leaders of Israel?

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
LOL How did I know this was coming!!!! You are not keeping the 10 commandments. You are walking in your own understanding. You also are transgressing the Sabbath by having your own thoughts and doing your own thing. Do you really think you are more advanced than the leaders of Israel?

You said in an earlier post that you try not to break any of the 10 Commandments, and when I asked you if you are a Sabbath keeping Christian then seeing you claimed to keep all the 10 Commandments, then you sidestep and run and hide from my question and desparetely trying to change topics, and I think you say "you saw it coming" AFTER you read my post and not before. Answer honestly and truthfully, remember the Holy Spirit is of truth.

So back to my question that you sidestepped....do you keep the Sabbath Commandment seeing you said you try to keep all the 10 COmmandments? Yes or No?

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said in an earlier post that you try not to break any of the 10 Commandments, and when I asked you if you are a Sabbath keeping Christian then seeing you claimed to keep all the 10 Commandments, then you sidestep and run and hide from my question and desparetely trying to change topics, and I think you say "you saw it coming" AFTER you read my post and not before. Answer honestly and truthfully, remember the Holy Spirit is of truth.

So back to my question that you sidestepped....do you keep the Sabbath Commandment seeing you said you try to keep all the 10 COmmandments? Yes or No?

God bless.

I do not TRY to obey the commandments by trying to obey them legalistically as you do.

The NewCovenant is about a relationship and proximity to God in the Spirit. THAT is our sabbath rest...to cease from dead works...7 days a week. To cease from our own thoughts and judgments....7 days a week. To walk in a new grace power that overcomes all sin...7 days a week.

Turn to Christ!

Isa_65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; (as in efforts at law keeping)

Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Jesus Christ came as the Lord of the sabbath. We are to abide in Him and walk exactly as He walked...IN fellowship with Him and the brethren. THAT is the fulfillment of the law and the true keeping of the Sabbath.

Gal_5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
I do not TRY to obey the commandments by trying to obey them legalistically as you do....

You need to ask yourself why or what is talking to you about me, because the information you say about me is not true. You have made false accusations towards thy neighbour and you need to ask yourself why you are making false accusations. Is it because you are upset and angry and want revenge? That's between you and your god.

I am not legalistic at all, if you had have sought clarity from me regarding that, you would know that. I teach salvation by faith and grace alone, justification by faith alone, but once saved by grace, we uphold the law, and obey God's Commandments because we are already saved and because we love Jesus.

Keeping the 10 commandments in an attempt to earn Salvation will result only in sorrow and despair. But the person who has experienced the gift of Salvation delights in walking the path of obedience in God's law.

Any person who willfully breaks Gods Commandments, has NO TRUTH and there is no light in them! [1John 2:4]

And in John 14:15 it says those who love Jesus will keep His Commandments.

1 John 5:3. Not only is the law not grievous for the Spirit-filled child of God, but obedience becomes a joyful possibility. The psalmist wrote, "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." Psalms 40:8.

Romans 3:31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

Romans 6:15[sup] [/sup]What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!

Now I ask you again, hopefully you will not sidestep this time. What Commandments out of the 10 do you willfully break? Do you willfully kill or commit adultery or dishonour your parents? If no, then does that mean you are LEGALISTIC because you avoid killing, avoid adultery, avoid dishonouring your parents etc?

And another question I have for you... is it God's WILL that you willfully break God's Law and 10 Commandments? Yes or No?

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord,' have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' " Matt. 7:21-23

LAWLESSNESS is breaking the LAW which you seem to promote, so be carefully, you may end up hearing the words in Matt 7 at Judgement day if you continue to promote LAWLESSNESS and not promote obedience to the LAW instead! You need to ask yourself why the Law is something which you seem to hate so much to keep, because any truly born again child of God will delight in the Law and keeping it. NOT out of legalism, but out of freedom and love and joy! You have been warned Episkopos, be careful, you are walking on dangerous ground. COME TO CHRIST AND BE BORN AGAIN and GOD WILL WRITE HIS LAW ON YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL LOVE THE LAW!

I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people, says the Lord - Jer 31.

God bless.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Well I usually don't post in the debate forum but here goes. I was scared into keeping the saturday sabbath by religious teachers on line. It gave me a spirit of fear and not of love. I was worried all Sabbath long for fear i should do something not allowed under the law. Well one Sabbath I took my Grandsons swimming and it was the best Sabbath I had had in a long time of worrying what i was allowed to do and not do. I am so glad I finally learned it was about what to do instead of what not to do!!!!! I am free not only on the Sabbath but on every other day to love as much as i want!!!!!! No limits on how much I can love on the Sabbath and every other day!!!!!

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Well I usually don't post in the debate forum but here goes. I was scared into keeping the saturday sabbath by religious teachers on line. It gave me a spirit of fear and not of love. I was worried all Sabbath long for fear i should do something not allowed under the law. Well one Sabbath I took my Grandsons swimming and it was the best Sabbath I had had in a long time of worrying what i was allowed to do and not do. I am so glad I finally learned it was about what to do instead of what not to do!!!!! I am free not only on the Sabbath but on every other day to love as much as i want!!!!!! No limits on how much I can love on the Sabbath and every other day!!!!!

The Sabbath is a beautiful day and should be thoroughly enjoyed.

I keep the Sabbath every week in a Spiritual manner and rest and pray to God and worship Him and spend "quality" time with Him. I do these things every day of course, but WOW, the Sabbath is a special day.

The Sabbath symbolises for me salvation by faith and grace alone. In that day I "rest" from all "work". That's salvation by grace and "not" works Eph 2:8-9. The Sabbath is a symbol of justification by faith on the day we rest, and I keep it as a loving sign of loyalty and a sign of belonging to Jesus.

I love a weekly 24 hour "rest" from all "work" and earthly matters. A wonderful time to spend quality time with family and loved ones, and quality time with God. The Sabbath is a wonderful time to disconnect from earthly matters and re-charge the batteries physically, emotionally and Spiritually so that I am able to face another week.

The Sabbath for me, is simply a "sign" of love and loyalty between God and myself, and I keep the true Sabbath holy as a recognition of Jesus being my personal God. As my declaration of faith in the Scriptures as divine inspired Word of God. God wrote the 10 Commandments [Moral Law] with His own finger! This was the only thing He wrote with His own finger. Doesn't that tell you something on the importance of Gods Moral Law? And in the heart of His Law is the Sabbath commandment.

Keep the Sabbath day Holy out of love, freedom and joy and because Jesus has already saved you by grace.

God bless.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
The Sabbath is a beautiful day and should be thoroughly enjoyed.

I keep the Sabbath every week in a Spiritual manner and rest and pray to God and worship Him and spend "quality" time with Him. I do these things every day of course, but WOW, the Sabbath is a special day.

The Sabbath symbolises for me salvation by faith and grace alone. In that day I "rest" from all "work". That's salvation by grace and "not" works Eph 2:8-9. The Sabbath is a symbol of justification by faith on the day we rest, and I keep it as a loving sign of loyalty and a sign of belonging to Jesus.

I love a weekly 24 hour "rest" from all "work" and earthly matters. A wonderful time to spend quality time with family and loved ones, and quality time with God. The Sabbath is a wonderful time to disconnect from earthly matters and re-charge the batteries physically, emotionally and Spiritually so that I am able to face another week.

The Sabbath for me, is simply a "sign" of love and loyalty between God and myself, and I keep the true Sabbath holy as a recognition of Jesus being my personal God. As my declaration of faith in the Scriptures as divine inspired Word of God. God wrote the 10 Commandments [Moral Law] with His own finger! This was the only thing He wrote with His own finger. Doesn't that tell you something on the importance of Gods Moral Law? And in the heart of His Law is the Sabbath commandment.

Keep the Sabbath day Holy out of love, freedom and joy and because Jesus has already saved you by grace.

God bless.

Well that was a really nice post you made!!!!

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
When I was a kid we thought Sunday was Sabbath. I was not allowed to play outside or ride my bike and my Dad made a really big deal about us not being allowed to play with neighbor kids. I'm sure that made him look mean to them and the way he stated it I was positive he did not state this to them in love. I was not allowed to play but I was for sure supposed to cook and wash dishes. I was also supposed to listen to every word the preacher said even though I had no idea what he was talking about. It was so frightening! I needed to take care that i acted like an adult even though I was a child. Punishment for accidentely breaking a rule was always around every corner so you could not relax and enjoy the day except for the afternoon nap whether you were tired or not. Yes i had an Old covenant Sunday and did not have any idea it was not even the Sabbath ever, until what? 3oo something Ad. well so when i heard about that I was real upset and had more fear. Well I'm done with all that fear. I am free to love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
But Angelina, you still did NOT directly answer my question, you are indeed sidestepping and hiding from my questions, why? What is stopping you from giving a DIRECT answer?

I will ask you again, but this time, don't try to change topics, dont' try sidestep, just answer please:

As New Covenant Christians, with the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, which Commandments out of the 10 Commandments do you willfully violate and break and teach others that it's OK to violate and break?

Can you please list all the Commandments from the 10 Commandments that Christians are free to break now?

God bless.

As Angelina said, Jesus gives us the answer to you question...

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbour as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
(Matthew 22:36-40 ESV)

If you think about it, by following these commands of Jesus, you're not going to be violating the 10 commandments anyway.

Besides, as far as 'The Law' goes, there were just some things it couldn't do. Yes, it was holy, yes, it was given by God and yes, it told us how we should behave. But the one thing it couldn't do, didn't have power to do, was save. Think of it like this....the law is like a diagnostic...an xray, or an MRI. It shows the problem, it shows us our sin. But it cannot cure us...it's not the medicine. Only Jesus is the cure, the thing that will rid us of our disease.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
As Angelina said, Jesus gives us the answer to you question...

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbour as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
(Matthew 22:36-40 ESV)

If you think about it, by following these commands of Jesus, you're not going to be violating the 10 commandments anyway..,..

Rach, just so I don't misunderstand you, and just so I am completely clear what you believe and teach, can you please answer this question:

Can you go through the 10 Commandments and show me which Commandments out of the 10 that you willfully break and which you believe God teaches us to willfully break and that is OK with God?

1. You shall have no other gods before me. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

3. You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

4. Remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

5. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

6. You shall not murder. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

7. You shall not commit adultery. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

8. You shall not steal. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or
anything that belongs to your neighbor. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

Thank you Rach.

God bless.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Rach, just so I don't misunderstand you, and just so I am completely clear what you believe and teach, can you please answer this question:

Can you go through the 10 Commandments and show me which Commandments out of the 10 that you willfully break and which you believe God teaches us to willfully break and that is OK with God?

I believe we already have made clear what we believe...what scripture clearly states. But to clarify...I believe that Jesus Himself tells us that by loving God with everything we have and are, and worshipping only God and by showing His love for us by loving others, we avoid from breaking any of the 10 commandments.

1. You shall have no other gods before me. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

No Idolatry...that comes under only worshipping God. So we haven't broken this or said it's ok to.

2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

No Idolatry...again, that comes under only worshipping God.

3. You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

Not taking the Lords name in vain, not misusing it....that would be something we avoid if we love God and worship only Him.

4. Remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath (Mark 2:27). Jesus tells the Pharisees that they have missed the point of this 'day of rest'. We who worship on Sunday's...the day Christ was raised from the dead...spend the day with loved one, praising and loving our God, practising hospitality and service. In no way can this be seen as 'willfully breaking the commandment'. I don't think it matters when the Church gathers to worship, just that they do. I also think that God in His love and wisdom knew that men tend to want to 'scurry' to and fro. We need time to rest, take a break, look at what matters...our families and most importantly, our God. This is what the Sabbath was for...and by loving and worshipping God, we keep this alive and well. By drawing aside from life...even in the moments of our quiet times, we honour the Sabbath and our God.

5. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

By honouring those around you...especially the people who raised you, you are showing your love and obedience to God and showing His love. That comes in under loving and worshipping God and loving others.

6. You shall not murder. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?
7. You shall not commit adultery. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

This is a bit of a no brainer! By loving God and others, you're not gonna murder!

8. You shall not steal. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

By loving others you will respect them...and not steal from them.

9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

Again, this would fall into loving both God and others.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or
anything that belongs to your neighbor. <--- Do you willfully break this Commandment? Yes or No?

Thank you Rach.

God bless.

Ditto. So, I hope that clears it up. I do not wilfully break any of the 10...but I do not follow them either. I follow Jesus, who fulfilled the law. He completed it, and completion doesn't require ongoing work. He came and set us free from the law, giving us this simplicity: Love God, Love others. By doing that we are keeping the very spirit of the completed law. The old is trumped by something unbelievably important...the promise and knowledge that even should we falter and stumble, He will love us and extend grace to us still. That was something the old law just could not do...it could only demand perfect righteousness from fallen creatures, without giving love and power to repent, get back up again and give glory to God by going forward in His name!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread is being steered by a neurotic law-bondage person.

I have stated that the New Testament is according to the Spirit. But this is lost on a carnal person who believes that the true obedience to God has more to do with coffee breaks than walking in the power of God.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
Ditto. So, I hope that clears it up. I do not wilfully break any of the 10...but I do not follow them either....

The most bizarre and contradictory comment I have ever read from a Christian Rach.

This is between you and your god, none of my business, you can explain it to God at Judgement day.

God bless.

This thread is being steered by a neurotic law-bondage person.

I have stated that the New Testament is according to the Spirit. But this is lost on a carnal person who believes that the true obedience to God has more to do with coffee breaks than walking in the power of God.

Episkopos, why do you wilfully break God's Commandment that says, "thou shalt not falsely accuse thy neighbour?" I suppose like Rach, you do not follow the 10 Commandments either? Yes or No?

I have never ever taught law-bondage, in fact I teach and preach salvation by faith + grace alone. HOWEVER, once a person is sincerely born again and saved by faith + grace alone, they delight walking in the Law, because God writes HIS LAW on the heart and we delight in walking after the Law.

Any person who claims to be a Christian and claims to be saved, YET DOES NOT keep the Law or 10 Commandments is a LIAR, FAKE, PHONY, IMPOSTOR and not a truly saved Christian.

So listen carefully, I will repeat it, any person who willfully breaks Gods Commandments, has NO TRUTH and there is no light in them! [1John 2:4]

1 John 5:3. Not only is the law not grievous for the Spirit-filled child of God, but obedience becomes a joyful possibility. The psalmist wrote, "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." Psalms 40:8.

Romans 3:31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

Romans 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!

Anyone who claims to be saved, yet does not follow God's Commandments and does not keep them, are not truly saved in the first place and they are NOT doing GOD'S WILL, and instead they practice LAWLESSNESS and they will be be shocked at Judgement day when they are told to DEPART from God, even though they thought they were saved!

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord,' have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' " Matt. 7:21-23

What exactly is lawlessness? Answer: It's not following God's Law, and breaking God's Law which you admit to doing!

We are NOT SAVED by keeping the LAW, we are saved by FAITH + GRACE ALONE, however, as I have stated, a truly and sincerely saved person will be keeping the Law and the lost will not be.

It's a shocking story, many people have convinced themselves that they are saved, yet they don't keep God's Law, and still believe they will get into heaven by faith alone, but what they failed to realise is that someone SINCERELY saved by faith alone, will be walking in obedience to the Law. It will be a shock at Judgement day when they are told to depart from Jesus, because they HATED the LAW, and HATED to follow the LAW, and tried desperately to find justification for their Law breaking! They were deceived and lost!

This is what happens to the truly saved: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people, says the Lord - Jer 31.

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You need to ask yourself why or what is talking to you about me, because the information you say about me is not true. You have made false accusations towards thy neighbour and you need to ask yourself why you are making false accusations. Is it because you are upset and angry and want revenge? That's between you and your god.

I am not legalistic at all, if you had have sought clarity from me regarding that, you would know that. I teach salvation by faith and grace alone, justification by faith alone, but once saved by grace, we uphold the law, and obey God's Commandments because we are already saved and because we love Jesus.

Keeping the 10 commandments in an attempt to earn Salvation will result only in sorrow and despair. But the person who has experienced the gift of Salvation delights in walking the path of obedience in God's law.

Any person who willfully breaks Gods Commandments, has NO TRUTH and there is no light in them! [1John 2:4]

Romans 6:15[sup] [/sup]What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!

Now I ask you again, hopefully you will not sidestep this time. What Commandments out of the 10 do you willfully break? Do you willfully kill or commit adultery or dishonour your parents? If no, then does that mean you are LEGALISTIC because you avoid killing, avoid adultery, avoid dishonouring your parents etc?

And another question I have for you... is it God's WILL that you willfully break God's Law and 10 Commandments? Yes or No?

LAWLESSNESS is breaking the LAW which you seem to promote, so be carefully, you may end up hearing the words in Matt 7 at Judgement day if you continue to promote LAWLESSNESS and not promote obedience to the LAW instead! You need to ask yourself why the Law is something which you seem to hate so much to keep, because any truly born again child of God will delight in the Law and keeping it. NOT out of legalism, but out of freedom and love and joy! You have been warned Episkopos, be careful, you are walking on dangerous ground. COME TO CHRIST AND BE BORN AGAIN and GOD WILL WRITE HIS LAW ON YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL LOVE THE LAW!

I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people, says the Lord - Jer 31.

God bless.

You are out of line here. If you wish to show us how righteous you are by a mechanical observance you are showing the type of observance you are doing...and that is a self-righteous stance. The Pharisees did exactly as you say. They would agree with you.

But Jesus does not agree with the Pharisees. He sees them as further in the mud that protitutes and "willful sinners". So your self-righteous stance is worse than sinful sinning. It is the pride that comes brefore a fall. That fall is from grace.

You would be wiser to do as you see fit WITHOUT judging the servants of another.

This may help you...or not

Rom_14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Get off the high horse and submit your attitude to the Holy Spirit so that you may not be condemned.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
You are out of line here. If you wish to show us how righteous you are by a mechanical observance you are showing the type of observance you are doing...and that is a self-righteous stance. The Pharisees did exactly as you say. They would agree with you.

But Jesus does not agree with the Pharisees. He sees them as further in the mud that protitutes and "willful sinners". So your self-righteous stance is worse than sinful sinning. It is the pride that comes brefore a fall. That fall is from grace.

You would be wiser to do as you see fit WITHOUT judging the servants of another.

This may help you...or not

Rom_14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Get off the high horse and submit your attitude to the Holy Spirit so that you may not be condemned.

You are making false accusations towards thy neighbour again. I have noticed that with you, you always make personal attacks against those disagree with your teachings.

Secondly, I think I need to teach you something again, so please listen very carefully, because you have taken Romans 14:5 out of complete context and applied to it erroneous doctrine. SO let me explain...Notice that the whole chapter is on judging one another (Verses 4,10,13). The issue here is NOT over the seventh-day Sabbath, which was a part of the great moral law, but over the yearly feast days of the ceremonial law. Jewish Christians were judging Gentile Christians for not observing them. Paul is simply saying, "Don't judge each other. That ceremonial law is no longer binding."

So the whole chapter is about JUDGING others, nothing at all to do with the weekly Sabbath Commandment!

May I please encourage you Episkopos to read and study your Bible in-depth, using exegesis, BEFORE you make such erroneous comments about verses and taking them out of complete context as you do. And learn to read the WHOLE CHAPTER to get proper context and understanding, and not just pick a single verse out and build a complete doctrine out of the single verse. BIG BIG Mistake to do so and causes many to be deceived. And that was just proven and shown by your mistake of quoting Romans 14:5 and falsely claiming it was teaching the sabbath Commandment is done away with, when in fact, verse 5, in it's proper context with entire Chapter has NOTHING do to with the Sabbath Commandment at all, but was a teaching about JUDGING others.

Episkopos, you really need to learn this stuff, seriously. This is basic Christian stuff, the importance of reading whole chapters and books to get proper context. You should never ever just pick a single verse out and build a complete doctrine around a single verse, for goodness sake, haven't you been taught that by your Pastor or someone else?

God bless.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are making false accusations towards thy neighbour again. I have noticed that with you, you always make personal attacks against those disagree with your teachings.

Secondly, I think I need to teach you something again, so please listen very carefully, because you have taken Romans 14:5 out of complete context and applied to it erroneous doctrine. SO let me explain...Notice that the whole chapter is on judging one another (Verses 4,10,13). The issue here is NOT over the seventh-day Sabbath, which was a part of the great moral law, but over the yearly feast days of the ceremonial law. Jewish Christians were judging Gentile Christians for not observing them. Paul is simply saying, "Don't judge each other. That ceremonial law is no longer binding."

So the whole chapter is about JUDGING others, nothing at all to do with the weekly Sabbath Commandment!

May I please encourage you Episkopos to read and study your Bible in-depth, using exegesis, BEFORE you make such erroneous comments about verses and taking them out of complete context as you do. And learn to read the WHOLE CHAPTER to get proper context and understanding, and not just pick a single verse out and build a complete doctrine out of the single verse. BIG BIG Mistake to do so and causes many to be deceived. And that was just proven and shown by your mistake of quoting Romans 14:5 and falsely claiming it was teaching the sabbath Commandment is done away with, when in fact, verse 5, in it's proper context with entire Chapter has NOTHING do to with the Sabbath Commandment at all, but was a teaching about JUDGING others.

Episkopos, you really need to learn this stuff, seriously. This is basic Christian stuff, the importance of reading whole chapters and books to get proper context. You should never ever just pick a single verse out and build a complete doctrine around a single verse, for goodness sake, haven't you been taught that by your Pastor or someone else?

God bless.

I actually study the bible in Hebrew (I read biblical Hebrew) and am instructed by the Holy Spirit. So many have been indoctrinated by a "teaching" with an emphasis that comes from men. It is better to know the Lord through thre Spirit and have Him direct your steps along a fruitful understanding of the truth.

There are many such doctrines of men that are circulating...but are really only there to smokescreen the truth of a walk in the light.

I realize that some teachers are very good at what they do...even to thinking that what they are saying is the most neglected truth there is. The bible calls this...every wind of doctrine.

The true sabbath is a continual rest in the power of the Spirit...after having ceased from our own works. This is a 24/7 walk or it is none at all.