Same Sex Marriage Bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read this on what Apostle Peter wrote, and yes, this homosexuality is gangrenous to all of society and brings on the judgement of God. If you do you will see the truth of that. Click the download link to read the PDF.
The Petros Prophecy | (scottlively.net)

Good PDF to read about the false teaching of gay theology. And the End of Days judgement on them, and how gay theology is forcing its way into churches to be made acceptable.
And I literally already said that I believe that homosexual relationships are against God’s ways and sinful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I literally already said that I believe that homosexual relationships are against God’s ways and sinful.
But do you also know this , DO not hate your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way correct him
and not allow sin upon Him .......
Closing an eye to sin within the church , IS HATE . and hate is murder and we all know no murderer has eternal life abiding in them .
ITS NOT A SIN to correct SIN within the church . SOON as we figure this one out the better .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember both Lot and Abraham. Lot, Peter says was righteous, even as he lived in Sodom among those people.
BUT ALSO, recall what happened both to LOT and his 2 daughters whose incestual children were then cursed. Lot was made drunk, and both his daughter have sex with their dad, and his wife died. Lot really lost all his family, and everything he had.

Abraham saw the destruction far off and was not affected in any way except for his concern over Lot's welfare.
Lot suffered greatly due to the sin and judgement against the sodomites. So also today, the innocent suffers due to the sodomites, and will also in the future as it gets worse.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again this is a personal attack where you ignore what I said and erroneously assume I’m blindly following…

This isn’t your usual behavior Devin.

These aren't personal attacks. They're an honest look at what is supported by the bill. Let me repeat that:

In addition, this is crucial: the Act forbids appeal to the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) on the part of individuals or organizations. Here’s what this means in practice:

• Faith-based hospitals and insurers could be forced to provide gender-transition therapies that violate their religious beliefs.
  • Children could seek to change their gender without parental knowledge or consent.
  • Faith-based adoption and foster care agencies could be forced to place children with same-sex couples or lose their licenses.
  • The Act would dismantle sex-specific facilities, sports, and other spaces. As a result, biological females would be forced to compete in sports with biological males and for athletic scholarships. Sexual assaults on girls in bathrooms and showers could escalate.
  • Faith-based schools and businesses could be forced to violate their beliefs regarding homosexual activity and LGBTQ behavior or face fines, censure, or worse.
  • Churches that rent their facilities to the public could be forced to rent them for same-sex marriages and other LGBTQ events.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today many think the GOD of the old testament and his dissaproval of certain sins , shall we say sins like homosexuality ,
have been accepted IN JESUS NOW . Rather odd i say . JESUS was the WORD OF GOD and IS the WORD OF GOD .
HOW can the word , the truth of GOD contradict the words and truth OF GOD . Folks act like JESUS
was some kind of mediator by which some sins are now accepted . Instead of realizing HE came to set us free
FROM SIN , they think HE came to now call good what GOD called evil . ME THINKS FOLKS BETTER GET IN BIBLES FAST
and really start learning the biblical CHRIST and all sound doctrine for themselves . cause any jesus
that accepts sins in the name of love , AINT JESUS , AND IT SURE AINT LOVE EITHER .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This bill brings the following scripture to mind since it attacks the youth:

Matthew 18:6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These aren't personal attacks. They are statements inline with Christian and biblical teachings. Just directing people to follow the bible on the matter of this bill. Regardless of what church leaders may do or say to follow.
Needless to say I while I agree that homosexuality is against God’s way but disagree that a gay person shouldn’t be allowed to have a job. Have a great day.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Needless to say I while I agree that homosexuality is against God’s way but disagree that a gay person shouldn’t be allowed to have a job. Have a great day.
So do you think a homosexual person should be denied a job in a church that says homosexuality is a grievous thing to God due to their homosexual lifestyle?
Are there no limits, or do even you place limits on their lifestyle in human society?
Or would you call some place of employment that does this, like things they now call hate speech.

Even preaching the gospel to the unsaved, telling them they are wicked and must repent to be saved call this hate speech now.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you think a homosexual person should be denied a job in a church that says homosexuality is a grievous thing to God due to their homosexual lifestyle?
Again:
I disagree that Fred the Gay Man being able to have a job and an apartment is a threat to Christianity, especially when there are exceptions for religious employers in the law. I’m sorry you feel that way, and have no desire to discuss this further.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would be amazed at how many within even churches DO NOT KNOW THIS NOR UNDERSTAND IT .
THEY THINK otherwise . BIBLES UP my friends and let us start learning THAT JESUS
and stop following another jesus that men have created .
An example using my sister in law. Been a steady Greek Othodox, married, and becomes Episcopalian. I talk to her about some of these things. She does not believe scripture, has an emotional world centered view of the 'love God, God is love', God only sends really bad people to hell. Scriptures where Jesus talks is not what Jesus said, just 'attributed' to Christ by other people setting up Christianity in the morals of their time heavily influenced by men, like apostles. Says she knows many gay people in her tech world, they are good, nice, loving, nothing wrong with anything and God does not care as they are monogamous loving couples, not promiscuous, says that kind of gay life is not sexual immorality. That is what is happening out there today among church people.

Reactions: amigo de christo

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no need of a "special" law for Fred the "Gay" Man. The laws are already on the books to protect all regardless of race, creed, color religious beliefs .....This silliness has to stop. When these crony laws are passed, evil intent and other rights are stripped away in the process. Most of Corporate America and most small business can simply not say a word about why a candidate was overlooked. Don't open your mouth and invite a lawsuit .......say nothing at all and keep all records clean. That way when the person you denied files a lawsuit .....there is nothing to go on. Selling a product is another point. Don't tell a business they have to sell regardless of their religious beliefs. Want cakes for Gays? Gays need to open up a cake shop. My bet is that they will be the best made cakes and best decorated.....After all, they do make some of the best interior decorators I've ever seen in action.

Instead of threatening Churches, which is the only intent here, seek the churches that want this with open arms. Otherwise .....force the Muslim Churches and Jewish Churches to practice the filth ....This is nothing more than a mockery against any religion this sinful nature intends to taunt. Including this in the bill exposes, the level of hatred the left has gone down the path on. Maybe it will be time to pick up our Bibles and guns, because this bill thumbs it's nose at the religious freedoms of the Constitution. And absolutely right Sally ......THIS IS ALL AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.....no one else.

This is why it's so difficult to listen to a professed Democrat now claim to be a Christian. When everything the cult is doing is anti Christ.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Any need proof we are moving towards the second coming of Christ? The time of Noah, Sodom.

Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows (newsweek.com)
Among Millennials, 30 percent identify as LGBTQ, more than three times that of the rest of the adult population, and when the researchers broke out the youngest of the group, ages 18-24 (which some call Gen Z), they found 39 percent called themselves LGBTQ.

Also, a high percent of Millennial Christians (27 percent) and born-again Millennial Christians (28 percent) describe themselves as LGBTQ, even though many faith groups endorse only heterosexual marriage and are sometimes dismissed as homophobic by gay rights advocates.

While the large number of Millennials who identify as LGBTQ is attention-grabbing, Barna says what he found "really interesting is that 40 percent of them fall into the category of what we call the 'don'ts;' they don't believe that God exists, they don't care if God exists. That's the highest we have seen for any generation, ever."

"Why is it when previous generations were able to figure out why life was worth living, this one isn't figuring it out?" he asks. "It has to do with the spiritual changes in America. They don't buy into the Bible, they don't trust God, they don't believe in Jesus, and politics have codified that into law, and the media is a major part of it."

----------------------
Luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

The natural born only and not supernaturally born again of God, they are by nature children of wrath. They experience the wrath of God.
-----------------------------------------

they don't believe that God exists, they don't care if God exists. That's the highest we have seen for any generation, ever."

"Why is it when previous generations were able to figure out why life was worth living, this one isn't figuring it out?" he asks. "It has to do with the spiritual changes in America. They don't buy into the Bible, they don't trust God, they don't believe in Jesus, and politics have codified that into law, and the media is a major part of it."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not the only reason for the flood. But I have no doubt they did have homosexual marriage, along with all sorts of sexual perversions just like is exploding across the earth today. It is a thought that only recently even occurred to me regarding homosexuality and the last days. Jesus saying his return would be immediately preceded by the kind of world of Noah and Sodom. Luke 17

Same sex marriage only occurred in history in the days just prior to the flood (thepropheticyears.com)
This article gives an interesting perspective. Apparently there was only one time in history where marriage between same sex couples ever took place. It was In the days of Noah. Jesus mentions that it would be like in the days of Noah when He returns. He says they were marrying and giving in marriage at that time and the Babylonian Talmud implies they were giving men to men and woman to woman and that they were so against God’s natural plan for mankind that He sent the flood.

(1) homosexual marriage in the time of noah - Search (bing.com)

Reactions: JohnPaul

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said:-"At the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one." (Matthew 19:4)

"Judy Judy Judy"..

Grant-kiss2.jpg

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you lead people to be gay or straight.
I do think, as the aforementioned examples showed, people can choose to be gay. I don't think they can be induced to be gay by being exposed to homosexual behaviors. I could be wrong of course. Stranger things have happened. :confused::p

What I think the recruiting factor is about is leading people,especially young impressionable minds, to abandon moral character.
To subvert that resolve so that we have no boundaries for any behaviors.
Sick twisted films like, ''THE PURGE'', that had a sequel.
Mass murder OK'd for 24 hours for some ''reason''.
Seems like benign lame sorry example if entertainment,yet it imprints on weak minds.

Just like the hate film against Republicans during Trump's term. ''THE HUNT''. Hunting and killing members of the GOP.

It's programming designed to divide a country and stoke what is already depraved in depraved minds.
But sexual acts programming? I dunno.

Could make for an interesting social study.:)
Homosexuality is a mental illness there is no cure for it just as there is no cure for pedophiles or rapists and murderers.

It states in the Bible on how these types of people should be handled, God’s word not mine, but I believe and love God so I follow his word
Only through repentance and abstinence can one be forgiven by God for such heinous crimes, and some are just too heinous to forgive even by God.