Sanctification explained in a single verse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you… - Galatians 4:19

Sanctification comes as Christ is formed within us. Once formed we will likely glorify God inside of you. If Christ is not detectable we will likely say, “Come back tomorrow night” and smile a little as we say it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you… - Galatians 4:19

Sanctification comes as Christ is formed within us. Once formed we will likely glorify God inside of you. If Christ is not detectable we will likely say, “Come back tomorrow night” and smile a little as we say it.

This reminds me of,

1 Corinthians 1:30-31 KJV
30) But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31) That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Much love!

Reactions: Azim and rockytopva