Abiding In Christ Necessary for Eternal Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Now, do you want to tell me again this is about salvation and not about producing fruit???
Tell you what "again"? You're full of implications in your posts in order to imply that someone has said what he did not say, and you will have to explain the word "AND" and how you believe that what comes after it in your sentence, is linked to salvation,

without telling me what I was supposed to have said (whatever it is that you are claiming I said).

By the way, the fact that your wheels are turning is the sign that there is fuel in your engine. No fuel, no life.

Feigned humility, lack of meekness, and guile (deceit, whether through subtle false insinuations or anything else trying to make it look as though something is the case when it's not the case), etc are all signs that someone's wheels are jammed. The fuel supply is blocked somewhere.​

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your psychological games won't work on me and that waa a very mild attack compared to attacks I've witnessed from you towards myself and others. Marks has a lot of patience, is loving towards others and is not arrogant. I admire that about marks. When it comes to confidence in regard to interpretation of scripture, my confidence is in the Holy Spirit and is not merely in myself. (1 Corinthians 2:11-14)
There is the open directness of some, and then there is the shrewdness of others, who play psychological games with feigned "patience and loving posts" while they subtly insult, insinuate, and become generally deceitful, ending each post with a loving greeting after their subtle insults and false insinuations.

I've had Marks on ignore for many months or maybe well over a year. I have my reasons.

I think your attack on @GracePeace is unwarranted.

@GracePeace They do what the very things they accuse you of, then they accuse you of doing that to them when you respond in a similar fashion, even though you keep it more under control than they do. IMO all these accusations being hurled against you about your style are underhanded attempts to get you to become obedient to their doctrine while they "debate".

I hope you pay no attention to them. As I say, those who I have reasons for having placed certain people on ignore. I've noticed that those who play these games that are not inspired by the Holy Spirit all seem to be from the same general theological group. I don't know why.​

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the open directness of some, and then there is the shrewdness of others, who play psychological games with feigned "patience and loving posts" while they subtly insult, insinuate, and become generally deceitful, ending each post with a loving greeting after their subtle insults and false insinuations.

I've had Marks on ignore for many months or maybe well over a year. I have my reasons.

I think your attack on @GracePeace is unwarranted.

@GracePeace They do what the very things they accuse you of, then they accuse you of doing that to them when you respond in a similar fashion, even though you keep it more under control than they do. IMO all these accusations being hurled against you about your style are underhanded attempts to get you to become obedient to their doctrine while they "debate".

I hope you pay no attention to them. As I say, those who I have reasons for having placed certain people on ignore. I've noticed that those who play these games that are not inspired by the Holy Spirit all seem to be from the same general theological group. I don't know why.​
I think this thread has run its course--everyone has been heard, hopefully we've all learned something about Scripture--so I think I'll ask for it to be locked.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I just want to clarify that it took me a long time to learn to bring my difficulties with Scripture to God, so, no, I do not trust in myself--as easy as it is to make that error, and I'd made it, it doesn't lead to solutions to Scriptural difficulties--all I can do when I find difficulties reconciling Scripture with itself is to NOT trust in my ability to reconcile them, and bring them to God, instead. It's a waste of time otherwise--a mere human being, like myself, is completely fruitless and myopic in their understanding, thinking they're actually seeing something, and doesn't at all get the full view. I do not ascribe answers to myself. I ascribe inability to myself, and all I can do is go to God and ask God, because of my blindness and inability.
Which is what very, very few people do. They think they have it all worked out and "God gave them their understanding" but they did not ask God to give them understanding of His Word before they even began to read it, which we should do each and every time we read it, knowing that we rely 100% on Him.

It's God's Word. All wisdom, all understanding of His Word comes from Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.