Sanctions Kill The West, Not Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The piece is interesting, as it's always fun to go back 30 and 40 years and see just how many times they predicted the end of humanity as we know it and then kept moving it up a little more each time.

But about your last statement, this is something I've been harping on for awhile now: I don't think they're as blind and stupid as people think they are. I think they KNOW it's a hoax, but are using it for what it was designed for; a preplanned justification for reducing the Western economies to rubble.
It is true that their global climate change destroying the planet agenda is one to gain absolute power control over all the people of earth and rule over them with a 1 world government, the same thing about the Satanic Beast world government is scripturally foretold, they align their thoughts and actions with Satan.

Being in league with the devil brings with it the necessity of being deceived by him too.
Revelation 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Article quote is very true here. And I have read the same, the New Green Deal is an anticapitalistic agenda.
"Occasionally, environmentalists spill the beans and reveal their true agenda. Barry Commoner said, “Capitalism is the earth’s number one enemy.” Amherst College professor Leo Marx said, “On ecological grounds, the case for world government is beyond argument.”"

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There we have it all laid down for you all, what their agenda is ! Hitler would of been enthralled of such an Venture ! in fact they go way beyond anything that Hitler planed. not to mention Hitler and his Game play only killed around 70 million people.
Agenda intent is to kill how many ? not to mention dominate over everyone in the whole world in fact Totally.

If we had a real Media that was honest and had any Virtue, they would call out the Agenda 21 totally ! Hitler was nothing compared to the evil of Agenda 21 in fact has prepared.

How about the ones who were truly prepared to call Hitler out back in the day ?

Now how about the People who are prepared to call Agenda 21 out nowadays !

Not to mention the last 20 years or so and have got no were at all !

Because the MSM and Governments are playing against anyone who exposes the issue.

You all are sitting ducks !

They could inject you all with some new drug and most will swallow such easy as pie.

They could even make claims of such a drug being a Vaccine ! and the majority would swallow it !

Not to mention totally criminal drug company's ?

One could expose such of everything underhanded that such Company's have done ? even dominated over Nations Laws ! seriously ! And the majority of people are that totally ignorant !

No wonder the Satanist are laughing that they have it all in the Bag !

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There we have it all laid down for you all, what their agenda is ! Hitler would of been enthralled of such an Venture ! in fact they go way beyond anything that Hitler planed. not to mention Hitler and his Game play only killed around 70 million people.
Agenda intent is to kill how many ? not to mention dominate over everyone in the whole world in fact Totally.

If we had a real Media that was honest and had any Virtue, they would call out the Agenda 21 totally ! Hitler was nothing compared to the evil of Agenda 21 in fact has prepared.

How about the ones who were truly prepared to call Hitler out back in the day ?

Now how about the People who are prepared to call Agenda 21 out nowadays !

Not to mention the last 20 years or so and have got no were at all !

Because the MSM and Governments are playing against anyone who exposes the issue.

You all are sitting ducks !

They could inject you all with some new drug and most will swallow such easy as pie.

They could even make claims of such a drug being a Vaccine ! and the majority would swallow it !

Not to mention totally criminal drug company's ?

One could expose such of everything underhanded that such Company's have done ? even dominated over Nations Laws ! seriously ! And the majority of people are that totally ignorant !

No wonder the Satanist are laughing that they have it all in the Bag !

As awful as your post reads, Reggie, it is not far from the truth. If I have time I may post a major prophecy that was given 20 years ago that not only confirms much of the above but nearly everything stated in Downey's link.

This was hard to read through, but necessary if one wants to be reminded of what is actually going on in the world and where things are headed.

I have much I could say, but at the heart of it it just amazes me all over again how the globalists think this is THEIR world, and the masses are just useless eaters that need to be controlled; a mindless herd that must be thinned down and herded into the cities where they can be closely monitored and kept alive only to be used as slaves.

As a wise man once said, the road to Hell is paved with "good intentions," and that's exactly where these people are headed.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's correct, and that's why Biden is selling our strategic oil reserves to China after he promised to open them up to "ease the pain at the pump" for the American people.

If they could find a way, they would destroy every once of oil deposits we have in this nation, but as it is they have to try and keep us from accessing it through mountains of political red tape.

I don't know if destroy is the right word. Absolutely control them is more of what they have in mind.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As awful as your post reads, Reggie, it is not far from the truth. If I have time I may post a major prophecy that was given 20 years ago that not only confirms much of the above but nearly everything stated in Downey's link.

This was hard to read through, but necessary if one wants to be reminded of what is actually going on in the world and where things are headed.

I have much I could say, but at the heart of it it just amazes me all over again how the globalists think this is THEIR world, and the masses are just useless eaters that need to be controlled; a mindless herd that must be thinned down and herded into the cities where they can be closely monitored and kept alive only to be used as slaves.

As a wise man once said, the road to Hell is paved with "good intentions," and that's exactly where these people are headed.

I read part of Downeys agenda 21 link, then I was lost in thought about all the things they forced us into that they are now saying must be stopped. Save the planet Plastic bags, no paper…plastic straws…it led to recycling, which means big trucks now come to my house 10 times a month rather than 8 times a month, and everyone else’s house too. And that monstrous blue bin the HOA wont let you keep on the side of your house now takes away a chunk of garage space and, oh yeah, it’s made of plastic! All because they forced more plastic on us. Now they’re taking things back to paper I guess? Saying the plastic that was to save the planet is destroying the planet. Talking about fining businesses that use plastic bags past a certain cut off date. They didn’t think ahead. Then they’ve tried to force a newfangled vaccine on us, why should we believe they’ve thought ahead on that? They never do.
It just never ends. It’s EXACTLY like living with a narcissist who always makes new rules on a whim for everyone in the house but never keeps the new rules themselves and thinks no one notices that little sleight of hand. It’s driving people crazy. They just snap at a certain point at all the heavy handed control and bullying. Do this now because we were wrong in the 80’s and if you don’t you’ll be fined. Do this now or you can’t keep your job. It’s all just crazymaking!
End of rant.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Gastropods is what they call the masses in fact ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I read part of Downeys agenda 21 link, then I was lost in thought about all the things they forced us into that they are now saying must be stopped. Save the planet Plastic bags, no paper…plastic straws…it led to recycling, which means big trucks now come to my house 10 times a month rather than 8 times a month, and everyone else’s house too. And that monstrous blue bin the HOA wont let you keep on the side of your house now takes away a chunk of garage space and, oh yeah, it’s made of plastic! All because they forced more plastic on us. Now they’re taking things back to paper I guess? Saying the plastic that was to save the planet is destroying the planet. Talking about fining businesses that use plastic bags past a certain cut off date. They didn’t think ahead. Then they’ve tried to force a newfangled vaccine on us, why should we believe they’ve thought ahead on that? They never do.
It just never ends. It’s EXACTLY like living with a narcissist who always makes new rules on a whim for everyone in the house but never keeps the new rules themselves and thinks no one notices that little sleight of hand. It’s driving people crazy. They just snap at a certain point at all the heavy handed control and bullying. Do this now because we were wrong in the 80’s and if you don’t you’ll be fined. Do this now or you can’t keep your job. It’s all just crazymaking!
End of rant.
I am and have been always for keeping things low pollution and wast management for many good reasons, but not so much the way that the radicals greenies peddle, because much is just hype and dominating control madness that's out of control. that's the issue I have with such numbats.

Go to any 3rd rate place and you see total lack of regard for everything ? some abo camps are like a garbage dump, they have no regard to tossing rubbish anywhere.

I would go riding out in the bush and see grubs have dumped huge amounts of toxic rubbish and burnt out cars. not to mention broken glass in camping spots in the Creeks, you name it ! but who is it that does such ? With total lack of regard for everything and everyone.
I would have them kicked out of the State, bashed first and then kicked out and if they are seen back in the State they are welcome to a good hiding again and kicked out. they cost to much to keep in Jail.

Last night I seen on our border security at Airports, the Asians are shocking in bringing in banned food etc, not just one or 2 things but heaps of such and hidden ! $300 fine for outright cunning attempts, such could cost Australia billions in our farming community ! I seen on with dead rats, 3 of them and another 3 I think below, Who brings a dead Rat in your baggage traveling, what do they do with such ? a light snack:confused:. I would kick them out directly.
One Gay moron came in with no money and drugs in his gut ! worth thousands ! and got Jail, we are paying for that tosser to stay in jail. he is a pre meditated murderer that's coming here to take advantage of our people in fact.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If it were just matters of cleanliness I don't think I'd care, but it's actually a sadistic attempt to create a world of masters and slaves; one having little to nothing to do with anything resembling decency.

I suppose I'll post where things are eventually headed for the sake of giving a clearer picture of where it will end, at least for those who refuse to receive the Lord Jesus Christ, anyway.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were just matters of cleanliness I don't think I'd care, but it's actually a sadistic attempt to create a world of masters and slaves; one having little to nothing to do with anything resembling decency.

I suppose I'll post where things are eventually headed for the sake of giving a clearer picture of where it will end, at least for those who refuse to receive the Lord Jesus Christ, anyway.

You’re right it’s not about cleanliness. It is about control. It’s easier to see for someone who has had close dealings with an extremely narcissistic person they grew up with. If they happened to ALSO be the narcissists scapegoat, they can, not certainly will but CAN, come to see it clearly in the macro by finally seeing it clearly in the micro of their own upbringing. They can have that aha moment where they see it’s like what was done to them growing up but just on a larger scale.

I don’t know if someone who wasn’t the scapegoat will ever be able to see it. The one who played the Golden Child role can’t seem to see it. They remain bound in it from my own observations. I just don’t think they can see it. Although God can do anything.

So when you see the “rules for everyone else but not for me” thing, you know it’s based on whims. Not thought out, but whims based on someone’s current emotions and fears and trying to alleviate their fears by heavily controlling everyone around them. It’s not thought out (it’s emotional whims) and that’s why it makes no sense and changes from day to day. You know it’s narcissism if you lived it. You see the extreme anger you were stuck in all your life, even after you got free of it, that you never understood about yourself until you did one day understand where your anger problem came from.

You can see, by examining your own childhood and yourself, that trying to control every word from your mouth is just being played out on a larger scale. Even yesterday, my narcissist made an attempt at insisting I use a different word than I had used. In the macro, with people given more power than my narc, it’s the same thing. Trying to control even the words that come from your very mouth. It always progresses into more and more craziness, what words you must use and not use.

Those were just two examples. I could give dozens.

The harder thing is coming to the realization and acceptance that you’re seeing satans reflection. You don’t want to admit that about a narc in your life, a parent, sibling, grandparent, significant other. But once you get there, you can see what you’re dealing with in the macro, the larger world, because you first understood it in the micro of your upbringing.

I think if everyone studied about narcissism, even for just an afternoon, a lot of them could begin to grasp it on the larger scale. Like…when you read how the person who ISNT the narcissist begins to wonder if maybe THEY are the narcissist, you say, oh…yes, that’s what is happening on a larger scale than my childhood - men being made to feel guilty and appearing to themselves like they are the ones who have acted evil. (A narc will not ever and can not ever wonder if THEY might be the narc.)

I can even see - well, never mind, two examples is enough. You can see the group of scapegoats anger and the group of golden children who can do no wrong’s blindness in the macro. You can also see the muddled confusion of sometimes making the golden child the scapegoat to maintain enough confusion so that the “game” won’t be seen. It’s a game of control while simultaneously keeping everyone off balance so they won’t see it.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, and when you read about the “flying monkeys” of narcissism, you can also see it in the macro of politics and the world.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you see the game clearly, you can do a cursory glance of headlines and pick it out.
Today’s headlines:

Biden Tries To Shift Blame (away from his narc self)
Gas Station Owners (current scapegoats) Hit Back

Jeff Bezos on Biden’s latest inflation blame: straight up misdirection or a deep misunderstanding (confusion on whether narcs know what they’re doing or just misunderstand)

Moms Who Voted For Biden Feel Very Manipulated By Media (flying monkeys)

I Never Said That (gaslighting - yes he did)

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s covert narcissism, which is more hidden than overt narcissism. These are snippets dealing with a one on one relationship but you can see it in the macro of politics.

Additional characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder that can help to identify covert narcissism are quiet superiority; passive-aggressive behavior; envying others and believing they deserve what others have; lack of empathy for how people feel; and a propensity to step up to help others out of a strong desire for recognition (Raypole, C. 2019).
—————————————————-

The covert narcissist is sensitive to being criticized or being shown to be in the wrong and uses coercive tactics to externalize and blame a partner to avoid responsibility. These self-serving tactics can include gaslighting and distorting reality; manipulations to get what they want; showing contempt and giving the silent treatment; dominating and controlling their partner; and belittling and humiliating verbally and emotionally. (Psychology Today)
—————————————————-

Many partners of covert narcissists report confusion, self-doubt, and a loss of trust in their own perception, often the result of being the recipient of emotional and psychological abuse. (Psychology Today)
—————————————————-

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s important to understand that narcissism is a scale we all fall on somewhere at times. But we are talking about those who are on the extreme of the scale and lack empathy and the ability to self examine.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s important to understand that narcissism is a scale we all fall on somewhere at times. But we are talking about those who are on the extreme of the scale and lack empathy.

Yes.

This may sound pretty out there, but with these people their narcissism not only borders on "delusions of godhood," they actually believe they are gods. It's part of their occult doctrinarian for entrance into the ranks of the ruling order. They're all members of an inner circle - an elitist club with ties back to the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, and/or other Masonic-oriented groups, as Freemasonry is essentially Gnostic Luciferianism at its heart. This is why Hunter Biden and Joe Biden view one another as "gods." In Luciferianism that's what Satan makes people out to be, so that they feel justified in treating other human beings like cattle.

Speaking about fears of being disliked, Hunter said he does not have a fear of being disliked because President Joe Biden “thinks I’m a god,” according to a 2018 audio recording obtained by the Washington Examiner from Hunter’s laptop from hell. “All those fears you think that I have of people not liking me or that I don’t love myself … I don’t fear that. You know why I don’t fear that? Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I’m a god,” Hunter said.
Hunter Biden: My Dad 'Thinks I'm a God'

Many read statements like that and think he's just exaggerating, but the sad part is he isn't. They honestly believe they are gods compared to the rest of humanity.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

This may sound pretty out there, but with these people their narcissism not only borders on "delusions of godhood," they actually believe they are gods. It's part of their occult doctrinarian for entrance into the ranks of the ruling order. They're all members of an inner circle - an elitist club with ties back to the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, and/or other Masonic-oriented groups, as Freemasonry is essentially Gnostic Luciferianism at its heart. This is why Hunter Biden and Joe Biden view one another as "gods." In Luciferianism that's what Satan makes people out to be, so that they feel justified in treating other human beings like cattle.

Speaking about fears of being disliked, Hunter said he does not have a fear of being disliked because President Joe Biden “thinks I’m a god,” according to a 2018 audio recording obtained by the Washington Examiner from Hunter’s laptop from hell. “All those fears you think that I have of people not liking me or that I don’t love myself … I don’t fear that. You know why I don’t fear that? Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I’m a god,” Hunter said.
Hunter Biden: My Dad 'Thinks I'm a God'

Many read statements like that and think he's just exaggerating, but the sad part is he isn't. They honestly believe they are gods compared to the rest of humanity.

It sounds so far out there because it seems like normal since we were raised in it and around it and it makes YOU sound like a nut to people. I'm surprised even one person could see my posts or even remotely understand them.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds so far out there because it seems like normal since we were raised in it and around it and it makes YOU sound like a nut to people. I'm surprised even one person could see my posts or even remotely understand them.
When you hear people pushing the new green deal, realize they believe people are the pollution and getting rid of people, the solution.

Took me awhile, but I just got around to posting the thread. The second post is just a reprinting of Downey's link (excerpted). The first is a prophetic vision that describes just how bad things will eventually get.

Thought I would alert you guys:
A World Of Masters And Slaves

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incidentally, in a discussion by economists on TV, they all agreed that it could take months for sanctions to begin to bite Russia bigtime and become crippling, so that's another worry on Putin's plate.
He could therefore try to open a dialogue with the west along the lines of "If you consider easing off on sanctions, I'll consider withdrawing from Ukraine."
That's not a negotiation and a non starter ...."If you consider to ease off on sanctions, I may consider coming to the table to talk about backing off." Putin needs to try ...."We are ready to talk now." No demands, yet "Let's do lunch"
The West needs to say ...."Tired of losing Generals and your boys yet?"

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's not a negotiation and a non starter ...."If you consider to ease off on sanctions, I may consider coming to the table to talk about backing off." Putin needs to try ...."We are ready to talk now." No demands, yet "Let's do lunch"
The West needs to say ...."Tired of losing Generals and your boys yet?"

Yes, Putin is severely humiliated by his blunder in invading in the first place, and his Army is humiliated because it's performance is so bad, so he's desperately looking for a way to get out of the mire without losing yet more face..:)

Reactions: LouisWilliams