Sandy Hook - what really happened?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
I have only just become aware of controversy surrounding the Sandy Hook shooting.

Things I have picked up on include: illogical statements from witnesses, at least one photoshopped photo, the killer may have died the previous day, and one victim may have met the president two days post-mortem.

So I'm baffled. What really happened? Was there a shooting? Was anyone really killed?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
A well to do mother "and teacher" chose to nurse her mentality unstable child under the direction of Doctors using medication to make the boy stable.

The boy IMO probably showing signs of non conformity, was apparently allowed access to weapons his mother possessed. He then shot his mother and continued his vendetta at a local elementary school.

Is this such a surprise, or hard to believe, knowing that most school and public shootings are perpetrated by young individuals that are or have been under the care of a physiologist and taking medication?

And all the spin masters are out to use this incident to bolster their own political and legal agendas which in the long run will never prevent another incident from taking place. But it sure makes a fine vehicle to drive the problem far from a reasonable solution.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
So I'm baffled. What really happened? Was there a shooting? Was anyone really killed?
There is yards of footage on youtube but a good deal of it is misleading, too, and you won't get the whole story anyway, so, just be aware things are not as they appear. It is also possible that the account of an unstable personality on medication is inaccurate. My 2c.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
LOL and there are plenty of people that believe it was a completely staged by anti gun advocates

I have no Idea how you keep school children and a whole town for that matter involved in a staged conspiracy but many believe just that.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Peltast said:
I have only just become aware of controversy surrounding the Sandy Hook shooting.

Things I have picked up on include: illogical statements from witnesses, at least one photoshopped photo, the killer may have died the previous day, and one victim may have met the president two days post-mortem.

Also, cops say the rifle was in his trunk. No one is denying the shooting, just wondering who did it? And that includes who shot his Mom and shot Adam Lanza. Lots of inconsistencies which have brought a lot of confusion which has raised tons of questions.

Rex said:
LOL and there are plenty of people that believe it was a completely staged by anti gun advocates

I have no Idea how you keep school children and a whole town for that matter involved in a staged conspiracy but many believe just that.
Rex, why couldn't you lock down all the classrooms and then proceed to do whatever you wanted to do in one classroom? It could be done. When fear is in the air, people obey authorities. If the authorities are corrupt, then they will proceed to carry out their plan. It happens all of the time in Egypt, Syria, Iran and other countries, lately. If you have a willing or gullible news media they will report whatever you tell them as TRUTH. Of course, I don't know what happened and am just as confused as many by the multitude of inconsistencies. Confused and skeptical.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
I think the word (for 'how'), might be fear.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
It is also troublesome that out of 26 dead people, none were wounded. All shot dead by a mentally disturbed person. Six were adults and none wounded. You would think there would be extremely frantic people running around and screaming and moving erratically as they ran and yet every shot was a kill shot. His AR-15 was in the trunk of the car and he did all of this with pistols. Could a professional have done as well.

Also, why did he have his brother's identification on him if he had not seen his brother in over a year? Is this a setup gone wrong (where all the bases were not covered very well)?

Disturbing when you think of the greater implications of something like this. Could America ever be like Iran, Syria or Egypt? Heavens no! Many say.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
What I dont understand is why the guns were not locked in a safe?And why wasnt the mother brought up o
n charges,for allowing her autistic son access to the weapons.

Sounds fishy to me .

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Pelaides said:
What I dont understand is why the guns were not locked in a safe?And why wasnt the mother brought up o

Sounds fishy to me .
And he used to go shooting with her, too. (so we are told). In fact, how do we learn everything and from whom do we learn it? Who has been in control of this whole story that is being fed to the public?

I don't know if it was staged or not, but we have not had one of these since then. I thought it was supposed to be an epidemic. If the gun control measures don't pass in Congress, are these going to start up again? Are these mini-Reichstags?

Have you all looked into the Gabby Gifford's shooting? Was Judge John Roll the actual target of the Giffords shooting?

I remember when Kennedy was shot and killed by an assassin and then years later we find out pretty much why and who. Also, Robert Kennedy was assassinated. These two were touching "golden calves" of many different people. I look back and recollect that this was the death of innocence in America, most people have been realizing (waking up) since then that our government was and is responsible for so many deceptions. It is no wonder that cynicism and distrust of Government is so pervasive in the light of continued "mysteries" surrounding "confusing" events. Has everyone so conveniently forgotten about the Government's deep involvement in "Fast and Furious" and the failed attempt to besmirch Gun stores in Arizona. That was a failed "Reichstag", but it seems they won't give up until they get their way.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Pelaides said:

Sounds fishy to me .
Because shes dead C/P from headline

Murdered in her pyjamas: How Sandy Hook killer shot his devoted
mother four times in the face as it emerges she planned to uproot life
and move with him to college
  • Nancy
    Lanza, 52, was planning to uproot her life and move with her son when
    he decided on a college in either Seattle or the Carolinas
  • Ms Lanza had 'total authority' over son's upbringing following 2009 divorce from boy's father Peter
  • She was killed by her son Adam Lanza as she lay in her bedroom in her pyjamas on Friday morning
  • She
    had five guns registered to her name, two of which her son used for
    killings which left 20 children and six school staff dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249489/Sandy-Hook-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-survivalist-mother-Nancy-shot-face-killer-son-Newtown.html#ixzz2NAgbA0Ic

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Whoa, let's not be so quick to judge. Adam Lanza may not have even committed this shooting and apparently no one had seen him for at least 3 years prior to the shooting. He was obviously an abductee for the you know who, for the brain experimentation of programming a patsy to take the fall and be pinned for an attack he had scantly the resources to pull off. This is professional from top to bottom.

Who were the two men found out in the woods? Why did one insist he was not the shooter? How would he know unless he had been in the school? Why do they pretend like these two men did not exist? Who was Christopher Rodia and why was Adam driving his car and why do they call it his mother's car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSKS4hwJ24

Why were there actors trying to pretend they were grieving parents at the school that day?

Oh, because it was all a drill.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/02/we-were-having-a-drill-sandy-hook-3rd-grader-spills-the-beans-from-the-mouths-of-babes-comes-the-truth-2445398.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSKS4hwJ24

Big mistake shadow government. A stupid 8 year old just blew this whole thing wide open. What is a drill you might say?

A drill might be something that occurs on a morning like Tuesday September the 11th, 2001...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=25255

Or they might hold one on July 7, 2005...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/07/12/129822/-BBC-London-Bombing-Drill-At-Same-Time-Same-Stations

How about July 20, 2012? That is a good day for a drill don't you think?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_waronterror67.htm

Or how about December 14, 2012? That is definitely a good day for a drill by anyone's standards.

Reactions: Axehead

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Why did the coroner not do an autopsy on the two most important people in this whole shooting the first day? Why did he wait 3 days? If Adam and his mother were killed the day before the coroner would have been able to spot that but no, he set them aside for 3 days. That coroner was so flippant...he was a joke. Did you see his interview?

And who puts up Facebook donation pages for children before they are dead?

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
And he used to go shooting with her, too. (so we are told). In fact, how do we learn everything and from whom do we learn it? Who has been in control of this whole story that is being fed to the public?

I don't know if it was staged or not, but we have not had one of these since then. I thought it was supposed to be an epidemic. If the gun control measures don't pass in Congress, are these going to start up again? Are these mini-Reichstags?

Have you all looked into the Gabby Gifford's shooting? Was Judge John Roll the actual target of the Giffords shooting?[/size]

I remember when Kennedy was shot and killed by an assassin and then years later we find out pretty much why and who. Also, Robert Kennedy was assassinated. These two were touching "golden calves" of many different people. I look back and recollect that this was the death of innocence in America, most people have been realizing (waking up) since then that our government was and is responsible for so many deceptions. It is no wonder that cynicism and distrust of Government is so pervasive in the light of continued "mysteries" surrounding "confusing" events. Has everyone so conveniently forgotten about the Government's deep involvement in "Fast and Furious" and the failed attempt to besmirch Gun stores in Arizona. That was a failed "Reichstag", but it seems they won't give up until they get their way. [/size]
Yeah,the media is at it again,lying,thats what these devils do best.
First they take away our guns,then our freedom,then make way for the antichrist.

SilenceInMotion

Dec 10, 2012
Virginia, USA
The whole thing has suspicion all over it.

-There are descrepencies with Lanza's birth certificate, which states that he died in an entirely different location and a day before the shooting
-There is absolutely no footage, even though schools are equipped to the teeth with cameras
-There is no evidence to sugest that Lanza was anything other then a regular, healthy person
-For an entire school massacre, there sure weren't too many witnesses, and their testimonies were bland and barely awing
-Most of what you have seen on the media have been 'crisis actors' who act in place of the victims. This is not uncommon, but they have saturated this event more then any other
-Inconsistencies with the guns themselves
-the accuracy of the killings; none wounded
-quite convenient that a divorced soccer mom would have so many guns

I am a rational person. I don't care much for conspiracy theories. But I've always felt that something is just WRONG about this whole thing:

-In all other shootings, anti-gun activists usually have something to say. But it's odd that this time, there is a full blown international dispute about gun ownership. The UK for example blew it's trumpet the second this hit the media, and have been doing it ever since.

-Obama is committing national sacrilege in petioning against what the 2nd Consitutional Amendment demands. It could be reasonable to say that *extremities* were made to hide this fact and swoon the public.

The media is a big turd floating in a bucket. That's what the headline reads for anybody on here acting like the media is legitimate. They purposefully longated Lanza's face to make him look grotesque when in reality he is a frail young boy. That alone should tell you somethign about the media. Media is a puppet, any person who is realistic and honest with the world we live in should know that. To think otherwise is to pretty much deceive yourself and be a sheep. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
SilenceInMotion said:
The whole thing has suspicion all over it.

-There are descrepencies with Lanza's birth certificate, which states that he died in an entirely different location and a day before the shooting
-There is absolutely no footage, even though schools are equipped to the teeth with cameras
-There is no evidence to sugest that Lanza was anything other then a regular, healthy person
-For an entire school massacre, there sure weren't too many witnesses, and their testimonies were bland and barely awing
-Most of what you have seen on the media have been 'crisis actors' who act in place of the victims. This is not uncommon, but they have saturated this event more then any other
-Inconsistencies with the guns themselves
-the accuracy of the killings; none wounded
-quite convenient that a divorced soccer mom would have so many guns

I am a rational person. I don't care much for conspiracy theories. But I've always felt that something is just WRONG about this whole thing:

-In all other shootings, anti-gun activists usually have something to say. But it's odd that this time, there is a full blown international dispute about gun ownership. The UK for example blew it's trumpet the second this hit the media, and have been doing it ever since.

-Obama is committing national sacrilege in petioning against what the 2nd Consitutional Amendment demands. It could be reasonable to say that *extremities* were made to hide this fact and swoon the public.

The media is a big turd floating in a bucket. That's what the headline reads for anybody on here acting like the media is legitimate. They purposefully longated Lanza's face to make him look grotesque when in reality he is a frail young boy. That alone should tell you somethign about the media. Media is a puppet, any person who is realistic and honest with the world we live in should know that. To think otherwise is to pretty much deceive yourself and be a sheep. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.
I agree SIM. There was pretty much no footage of ambulances or any of the 26 people being care for. And no one was wounded.

What we just found out, is that the government can successfully fabricate their version of events through the media. Remember, most everything we saw came through the media. I don't doubt that kids were killed, I just doubt the government's version.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GLARING INCONSISTENCIES OF THE NEWTOWN SCHOOL SHOOTING
1. The 'official' story has the shooter using an AR-15 semi-automatic .223 caliber rifle as the main weapon. The Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver II testified that he found many bullets in the bodies of the victims. A .223 rifle bullet travels at approximately 3,000 ft/sec and kindergartners don't have much body mass to hinder a projectile's penetration, yet he doesn't see many exit wounds? Later news reports from un-named Federal and state authorities say that FOUR HANDGUNS were removed from the school and NO RIFLE WAS USED. There was a Saiga 12 shotgun in the locked trunk of the suspects car trunk.

2. Who was the guy the police arrested dressed in camo pants in the woods? And why did they put him in the front of the police car? There was also another man running away from the police into the woods. Who are these guys? The guy in the front seat must have had official credentials but he still ran from the police? One report has it that this guy is a tactical officer from another area but they never explain WHY he was at the scene and why does he run from the police!

3. Newtown, CT is the recruitment headquarters of Anton Lavey's Church of Satan. In several photos the Parker girls and another adult are seen flashing the two-horned finger hand signs.

4. Robbie Parker's interview looked like a staged performance of an actor 'getting into character' before giving an emotional scene. (and he happens to work for a multi-national security firm). Another photo has him smirking in a limo at his daughter's funeral.

5. The emotional Jew Gene Rosen's conflicting performances: The unnamed 'bus driver' is sometimes a man and sometimes a woman. Why didn't the bus driver just simply walk the children to the fire station rather than leave them with a stranger? One time Gene says he took the kids to the fire station, then he says the parents come to his house.

6. Gene Rosen says he sees the casualty list two days before it's posted. He also happens to work for a Cable TV company which he created a program called " Fairy Tale Theater", photos of him at FEMA events and many of the "parents" also just happen to have theatrical backgrounds.

7. Where is the video of the shooter approaching the school grounds? New security measures were supposedly installed at the school. Several news reports claim that Adam was buzzed into the school, Lt. Vance claims that he was not voluntarily let into the school.

8. How did the shooter(s) enter the building? No photos of the front door to the building, bullet holes, victims receiving triage or on stretchers? I've seen exactly ONE elderly woman who didn't appear to be severely wounded and ONE adult sized body covered on a stretcher. That's IT!

9. There are MULTIPLE accounts of Sandy Hook Memorial Funds being posted days BEFORE the shooting. OK, maybe there's a legitimate reason for one or possibly two instances but there are about a half a dozen wrong dates posted associated with Sandy Hook victims.

10. Obama's fake tears (wiped away appropriately with his middle finger).

11. 'Sandy Hook' appearing in a screen shot of the latest Batman movie.

12. One of the deceased children Natalie Barden just happened to have previously composed a letter to Obama pleading for gun control and just happened to paint a surreal picture of an owl (owls are prominent in Illuminati symbolism).

13. No (or very few) wounded victims in a mass shooting? Statistically impossible especially if the shooter is an untrained psycho. Where's the video or testimony of the women with the wounded foot?

14. Ambulances and first responders completely blocked in and NONE prepared to give triage in the school parking lot. They were ALL 300 yards away at the firehouse.

15. How could Principal Dawn Hochsprung make comments to the Newtown Bee newspaper describing the masked gunman entering the school after the incident and also be a deceased victim?
"Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows (shots?) – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

17. The Police radio transmissions describe a purple van with the rear window blasted out with several occupants wearing ski masks and one dressed as a nun. The van was reported found abandoned but were prints ever run? Were any of these characters ever apprehended and questioned?

18. The black Honda car that Adam Lanza supposedly used was not his, nor his deceased mother's but was registered to some known pedophile/drug dealer named Chris Rodia. Did the police confiscate that car and plant it at the elementary school? The debunkers claim that Chris Rodia was pulled over at another part of town, however, his license plate number matches the car at the elementary school.

19. Do a web search on the Greenburg and Sexton family. A half a dozen or so members of these Jewish families bear a striking resemblance to both victims and the victims grieving families. Crisis Actors? Who can you trust to keep secrets than your own family?

19. There is a photo of James Holmes sitting next to a woman attorney that looks exactly like Jennifer Phelps in the CT shooting scene. Mr. Phelps (who gives an utterly unconvincing video portrayal) also appears to be married to the same woman in the posted Facebook Greenburg photo albums.

20. The emotional Jew Gene Rosen claims that the kids were crying about their dead teacher Miss Soto. But how could these students survive the attack on Ms. Soto's class when no other school victims in her class survived and none were wounded? Possibly they were hidden in the classroom but they don't claim they were. Do you know how difficult it is to get small children to remain silent?

21. Lt. Vance of the Sheriff's Dept. authoritatively declares that anyone on the Internet who dares to post anything regarding the shooting that conflicted with what he spoke thru the microphones will be subject to Federal prosecution. Where's our First Amendment rights to free speech?

22. The parents and relatives of the victims were not asked to identify the physical bodies but instead, where only shown pictures of the faces of their loved ones. This is NOT standard procedure for body identification.

23. Where's the footage of 450-600 students being evacuated from the school? The school was placed on lockdown and several helicopters were circling for hours but not a single frame of footage of a mass evacuation of students? The one shot of a line of students being escorted was stock footage from a similar safety drill.

24. The AR-15 was initially found by the police in the trunk of the car, then the story is changed to finding a shotgun there. While the latest reports have four handguns and no rifle taken from the school. It seems that totalitarian governments may be more worried about facing rifles in the hands of citizenry than handguns.

25. The previous day to the shooting Adam Lanza reportedly gets into an argument with four school employees but there's no heightened security on the following day. And no one is interviewed as to what the argument was about. Also the Social Security Death Master File lists Adam Lanza as dieing on the previous day (Dec.13, 2012).

26. Why would the shooter (Adam Lanza) use a smoke grenade or wear a mask? It would only obstruct his view and he'd have to breathe the smoke as well?

27. Sandy Hook Elementary School sign is placed 300 yards from the school grounds near the fire station?

28. Sandy Hook school nurse who work at the school for 15 years Sally (or Sarah) Cox claims that Nancy Lanza was such a nice kindergarten teacher in an interview. Turns out Nancy Lanza was never a teacher there and there is no record of a registered nurse by that name! I'm not sure if the affluent divorced Mrs. Lanza was ever a teacher. She lived in a 6,000 sq. ft. mansion and collected a large alimony check from her ex-husband (who just may be involved in the LIBOR bank scandal). Sally Cox tells one reporter she "locked eyes with the gunman then hid behind her desk" then later claims to only see the gunman's legs thru a computer access hole. She also claims to have hid with a secretary for almost four hours in a storage closet. How could the police not have searched that closet when they cleared the school?

29. No one has seen Adam Lanza in 3 years including his brother Ryan, but Adam is found possessing Ryan's identification. There is one report that Adam officially changed his name to Ryan. Another small detail emerged in the course of the interview, this time about Adam Lanza. Lanza was vegan, according to Hanoman, because he “didn’t want to hurt animals.” He doesn't look or sound like a deranged gunman.

30. Ryan Lanza was tweeting like mad that he was innocent when he was initially named as the shooter but now he and his father have gone stone silent.

31. Homeland Security and FEMA just happened to be running safety drills specifically on "Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters" FEMA L-366 in a crisis in the Newtown area on Dec. 14, 2012 Similar drill also occurred on the same day in the London bombings and a day prior to 9/11 attacks in New York City in 2001.

32. Emilie Parker does not appear in any of the class photos and the supposed deceased little girl appears with Pres. Obama. Supposedly the girl with the president is the middle sister Madilene but oddly she's dressed in Emilie's red dress and looks exactly like the eldest daughter. Possibly the 'middle daughter' is actually Emilie and the family photos have been photoshopped and Emily just happens to be positioned to the edge of the pictures. The Parkers live in an affluent town but their girls wear the same hand-me-downs dress over and over again for recent family portraits and Presidential meetings? Also in the two publicized photos of the Parker Family the parents look to have aged at least six years between the two photos but the children only about two years?

33. There is another woman claims her daughter's facebook picture was used as one of the photos of the deceased children. Other 'deceased victims' bear striking resemblance to children who were reported missing years ago.

34. The entire town of Newtown received a recent massive multi-million dollar renovation and facelift. There is a hair salon in Newtown called Sandy Hook Hair Co. (The previous tenants lease was denied.) Their company logo is a blood red hand with a small white heart in the center next to this word: "Shh...co" See SandyHookHairCo(dot)com Weird!

34. Adam Lanza, judging by the photos, looks to be about 130 lbs. soaking wet. Yet, we are to believe he carried four handguns, an AR-15 rifle, (multiple loaded magazines), smoke grenades, a bulletproof vest, combat boots and wore a mask? How about how the brother hasn't seen his little brother for years but Adam somehow had his ID?

35. Ok, let me see if I can this straight. The 'man in the woods' was: An off duty firefighter/tactical squad officer/PE teacher/scout leader who was a father of a student and was hunting/chopping wood/or there to make gingerbread houses who was briefly detained by police and was name Pete something or Chris Manfredonia and he ". . .didn't do it"? Did I miss anything?

36. Some sharp-eyed individual found a Facebook pages of the Greenberg family (who just happen to have connections to powerful NWO types like Max Strong) in which many family members and cousins bear a striking resemblance to most of the so-called victims as well as their 'grieving' relatives. (See Leon Greenberg's Facebook page and click on "The Berkshires") They were all posers using aliases in their video interviews.

37. So far, we've seen about a half a dozen victim's families talking to the press. Why are the other twenty victim's families completely silent?

38. Perhaps the most striking aspect of this event is NOT A SINGLE TEAR was witnessed by anyone from the video interviews of the supposed 'grief-stricken' parents and relatives! They all seem well-rested, no swollen faces or bloodshot eyes or unable to speak cogently because they have been mourning. Many appear downright happy! "Quiet! Crisis Actors on the set!"

39. It’s just a little too convenient that anyone who would’ve seen the shooter died, and we can’t see the video, isn’t it?

40. According to the SOCIAL SECURITY DEATH INDEX, the supposed shooter “Adam Lanza” died on December 13, 2012 which is 1 day PRIOR to the shooting event.on December 14, 2012.

41. There's helicopter footage of dozens of people walking out of one door of the fire station then walking around the building and entering in another door to give the illusion that there's more people in the fire station. And none of them appear to be children.

42. Sometimes it's the little things that make you wonder: 50 staff members at the school but only one (or maybe two) 911 calls when supposedly the intercom was broadcasting the initial assault? Everyone's got a high tech phone these days but no posted cell phone videos at the fire station and no one there heard "hundreds of gun shots" though Gene Rosen supposedly did?

43. "EVERYBODY MUST CHECK IN" illuminated flashing street sign behind one of Gene Rosen's interviews in front of the fire station. During a Full Scale Excercise all the operatives must check in before they are deployed to the emergency scene. And notice the two people in the background that abruptly part company once they know the camera is recording them. Many others wearing their official emergency exercise name tags.

44. No photos or interviews with the (heroic?) janitor, Rick Thorne (hero?) who supposedly locked doors and passed on the warning to various classrooms.

45. Stephen Barton, Aurora CO shooting survivor just happens to live just minutes from Newtown, Connecticut. Stephen Barton is also an outspoken Gun Control advocate who works with Mayor Bloomberg of NYC.

46. How convenient that within days they just so happen to have a newly renovated school all ready for the Sandy Hook Elementary students to be moved into.

47. All the cars in the main school parking lot are parked in the same direction and most are black or grey (Govt. fleet cars?).

48. All of these major shootings are occurring in unincorporated townships.

49. No bodies or even bloody footprints. No police evidence markers.

50. Why were their two black sweatshirts outside of Lanza/Rodin car if there was 'lone gunman"? And a female eyewitness first on the scene says all the car doors were opened. Who closed the doors and why?

51. Within minutes of the first call Police Lt. Paul Vance claims "Every door, every crack, every crevice of that school" was checked. The entire school was searched." Then the alleged school nurse Cox says she was hiding in a supply closet for almost four hours with a secretary a Ms. Halstead, who is the school secretary. I believe that Ms. Halstead is the ex-wife of Bill Halstead, the fire chief, who was at the fire house that day, and mother of a Karin Halstead, who is the EMT chief. Why weren't they desperately looking for Ms. Halstead?

52. EMT's did not follow medical protocol procedures by not extracting the victims placing victims on the various colored coded tarps outside. And why are there no triage equipment positioned on those tarps?

53. Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Wayne Carver had previously threatend to quit his job unless Bill 1054 was passed. This bill specifically gives the ME the power to keep all pediatric homocide autopy results to himself.

54. An early riser eyewitness going out for breakfast traveling by the fire station reported that there were dozens of cars parked on both sides of the street there an hour before the shooting had occurred.

55. At 9:35 AM (only three minutes after the 911 call) an officer claims that the shooting has stopped and the school is in lockdown. How is this possible while some cops are telling children to exit the building.

56. Teacher Kaitin Roig claims she locked the children in her class in the bathroom. Have you ever seen a classroom with a bathroom?

57. Where is the video of Adam Lanza being denied purchase of weapons at the gun store? Why would he even need to buy his own weapons if his mom has so many?

58. Not a single EMT or a COP looking shell shocked ...SOMEONE would certainly have lost their cookies after something so horrific even the most HARDENED but instead, they all were be idling around and LAUGHING.

59. Most of the victims families had recently moved to Stepford... err, I mean Newtown, CT. And eventhough this is a wealthy neighborhood they all have donation web sites.

60. Bullet holes were supposedly found in the deceased teacher Ms. Rouseau's green car but there was no crime scene tape around her car.

61. That many police in a town so small, in just 30 minutes? Why didn't they attempt to save any of the kids if they got there in 2 1/2 minutes? They didn't allow any EMT's in the school, and one EMT stated that his boss told them there no survivors and to "Stand down"! Huh? 26 people and one guy wasted precious time by evaluating all 26 souls? I'm sorry but that wouldn't happen! EMT's do not think like that!

62. Newtown clerk refuses to issue Sandy Hook victims’ death certificates.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Wow, James! You have added much more to your list. This is the smelliest fish I have ever come in contact with. The scary thing is the audacity of the authorities to pull something like this off. This proves a lot of things 1) Government plays us all as fools, 2) the media will not challenge anything. 3) Most people buy whatever the govt and media are selling.

I did a search on "newtown, ct. luciferian" because I had heard it was either headquarters for the Luciferian society or a big meetup place. I found a lot of links. These two (especially the second one) are interesting.

http://luciferian.meetup.com/cities/us/ct/newtown/

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1076387.htm

Interesting that right after the election, the whole Petraeus affair was exposed (actually it was known about) then during the Benghazi affair, this Newtown thing happened. Petraeus affair took the attention off the weird election and Newtown took the attention off of Benghazi. Just thinking out loud...

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Axehead said:
Wow, James! You have added much more to your list. This is the smelliest fish I have ever come in contact with. The scary thing is the audacity of the authorities to pull something like this off. This proves a lot of things 1) Government plays us all as fools, 2) the media will not challenge anything. 3) Most people buy whatever the govt and media are selling.

I did a search on "newtown, ct. luciferian" because I had heard it was either headquarters for the Luciferian society or a big meetup place. I found a lot of links. These two (especially the second one) are interesting.

http://luciferian.meetup.com/cities/us/ct/newtown/

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1076387.htm
Thanks Axehead! Glad to see someone noticed the updates. As any new evidence of this fraudulent attack surfaces I update my list or delete any items that can be rationally explained. If anyone has anything I've seem to have overlooked I'd welcome any new additions/revisions to this ever-expanding list.

You are right. There is precious little new information coming from the controlled media and corrupt government officials. By simply releasing the video footage much of the confusion could be eliminated but as in the 9/11 Pentagon attack next to nothing is forthcoming from official sources. They purposely keep treating us like mushrooms. . .

Here's more on the Luciferian aspect:
http://planet.infowars.com/offbeat/church-of-satan-sandy-hook-recruiting-center

Axehead

May 9, 2012
James Forthwright said:
Thanks Axehead! Glad to see someone noticed the updates. As any new evidence of this fraudulent attack surfaces I update my list or delete any items that can be rationally explained. If anyone has anything I've seem to have overlooked I'd welcome any new additions/revisions to this ever-expanding list.

You are right. There is precious little new information coming from the controlled media and corrupt government officials. By simply releasing the video footage much of the confusion could be eliminated but as in the 9/11 Pentagon attack next to nothing is forthcoming from official sources. They purposely keep treating us like mushrooms. . .

Here's more on the Luciferian aspect:
http://planet.infowars.com/offbeat/church-of-satan-sandy-hook-recruiting-center
Thank you, James. Keep it coming.

2nd page of my previous link. http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-1076387-61.htm

Okay folks, here are the names of the (fake) victims of the shooting:

Charlotte Bacon, age 6
Daniel Barden, age 7
Olivia Engel, age 6
Josephine Gay, age 7
Ana M Marquez-Greene, age 6
Dylan Hockley, age 6
Madeleine F Hsu, age 6
Catherine V Hubbard, age 6
Chase Kowalski , age 7
Jesse Lewis, age 6
James Mattioli, age 6
Grace McDonnell, age 7
Emilie Parker, age 6
Jack Pinto, age 6
Noah Pozner, age 6
Caroline Previdi, age 6
Jessica Rekos, age 6
Avielle Richman, age 6
Benjamin Wheeler, age 6
Allison N Wyatt, age 6

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/339159

Remember this headline?

Connecticut school shooter, 24, targeted his mom, her kindergarten students

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/12/connecticut_school_shooter_24.html

Two things:

1) Kindergarten-aged students in Connecticut are 4 to 5 years old. Sure, one might get held back, but not all. But in this case, they're all 6 and 7. Oops.

2) Use this free and awesome search database (select Connecticut) and see if any of the last names are found in the database. Guess what, they're not:

http://www.zabasearch.com/

We've been had.

In psyops, we're often given names that are inside jokes.

For example, in 9/11 all of the hijacker's last names were similar:

Ahmed al-Ghamdi
Hamza al-Ghamdi
Saeed al-Ghamdi

Nawaf al-Hazmi
Salem al-Hazmi

Marwan al-Shehhi
Mohand al-Shehri
Waleed al-Shehri
Wail al-Shehri

Bet you didn't know that.

Now take a look at this name in the Sandy psyop:

Madeleine F Hsu (pronounced as "you"), age 6

F You!

We've been had.

And later, on the same page.

List of Newtown deceased - not all names can be verified

All names were checked on whitepages.com. Six of the children's surnames do not appear. Only ONE of the seven adults has a full name listing. (Whitepages will only list family members 18 and over so the children's first names will not show).

Charlotte Bacon, age 6
No one with this last name in Newtown

Daniel Barden, age 7

Olivia Engel, age 6
Two families with this last name

Josephine Gay, age 7
One family with this last name

Ana M Marquez-Greene, age 6
No "Marquez-Greene". No "Marquez". Two families named "Greene".

Dylan Hockley, age 6

Madeleine F Hsu, age 6
2 families with this last name

Catherine V Hubbard, age 6
2 families with this last name

Chase Kowalski , age 7
1 family with this last name

Jesse Lewis, age 6
4 families at different addresses have this last name

James Mattioli, age 6

Grace McDonnell, age 7
One person with this last name

Emilie Parker, age 6
5 different addresses with people with this last name

Jack Pinto, age 6
5 different addresses with people with this last name

Noah Pozner, age 6
1 person with this last name

Caroline Previdi, age 6
2 addresses with this last name

Jessica Rekos, age 6
1 person with this last name

Avielle Richman, age 6
No one with this last name

Benjamin Wheeler, age 6
5 addresses with this last name

Allison N Wyatt, age 6
1 family with this last name

As for the adults:

Dawn Hochsprung - no listing in Whitepages for Newtown. The last name does appear in other CT towns though.

Victoria Soto - 2 address listings in Whitepages for Newtown but none for "Victoria", even under "associated people"

Mary Sherlach - finally, a full first and last name (and age) match; she lives in Trumbull CT, 15 miles away.

Nancy Lanza - there is one Lanza listed in Newtown and it is NOT NANCY - and there is no Nancy under "associated people" either!!!!!

Lauren Gabrielle Rousseau - no listing

Rachel D'Avino - no listing

Anne Marie Murphy - several listings in Newtown, no Anne Marie listed nor under "associated people"

The WhitePages are a great way to figure out who the actors were in the drill....

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some good additions there, Axehead! Yeah, the hoaxers do love to play their little 'name games'.

Seeing so many conflicts in the Newtown incident has led me to investigate a number of other high profile gun or "domestic terrorist" events. Almost all of them don't pass the smell test, e.g., Gabby Gifford's shooting, Columbine, OK City, 9/11, London bombing, Batman movie, JFK and RFK assassinations and especially provocations of war and global conflict: Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction", Gulf of Tonkin incident, Pearl Harbor, etc. It's gotten to the point where I don't trust ANYTHING from the mainstream media or government sources any more. The TV is the real Weapon of Mass Distraction.

I especially resent how Sandy Hook was apparently planned to and steal the joy of last year's Christmas season and the following (mainly Zionist) push for gun control in its aftermath.