Sandy Hook - what really happened?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
^^^ Likes to start arguments to waste everyone else's time, as long as he's having a good time. He doesn't care about others feelings. ^^^

^^^ He came to start an argument here and then to appear more righteous than you says, "Arguments are a big waste of time." ^^^

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Let's be careful not to fall into the error Paul describes in the first and penultimate sections of Romans 2.

Arnie, 'the facts' which can be turned into objective evidence are ALWAYS fewer than all the truth which can be discerned from intelligent consideration of all that is or was communicated by an event or series of events.

1 John 1:1 - 3

Axehead

May 9, 2012
IAmAWitness said:
^^^ Likes to start arguments to waste everyone else's time, as long as he's having a good time. He doesn't care about others feelings. ^^^

^^^ He came to start an argument here and then to appear more righteous than you says, "Arguments are a big waste of time." ^^^
Actually, I don't see anyone arguing. I see a bunch of people considering the "angles", considering the info being disseminated and discussing the credibility or in-credibility of the "facts" as we are being told they are. Most if not all the facts seem to be lacking reasoned credibility and so we are discussing what these points are and why. Then, I see a person calling everyone "suckers" as if that person knows the real truth.

Know what I mean?

Axehead

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Calling them suckers, and then trying to start a whole debate about why the conspiracy theorists will not listen to reason and are paranoid for rejecting the mainstream media since according to him they would not lie to us for anything.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
IAmAWitness said:
Calling them suckers, and then trying to start a whole debate about why the conspiracy theorists will not listen to reason and are paranoid for rejecting the mainstream media since according to him they would not lie to us for anything.
I do not believe most of the mainstream media
Nor do I believe the conspiracy theories presented by alternative media
Neither group tells the truth , that is my point
Anyone who believes them wholeheartedly are being sucked into believing something that is not true
For that reason I feel free to call them suckers.

Nobody likes to be called a sucker .... it is a personal embarrassment that can cut deep
But it has the beneficial effect that people start to be careful "not to be suckered"
That folks , was my whole intent... dont be suckered by the nonsense out there

There are still a lot of people who think OJ Simpson was innocent
There are still a lot of people who think detective mark Fuhrman set up OJ in a conspiracy
There are still a lot of people who think Rodney King was the subject of racism
There are still a lot of people who think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy
There are still a lot of people who think 911 was an inside conspiracy

Pick any topic you want ..... including Sandy Hook ..... the media presents one version .... often incorrect because at first NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING at the time.

Even when the mainstream media has access to all the facts ..... they still screw up their reports ... most journalist are clueless ..... not all of them , but the 23 year old reporter knows more about her fingernails and hair than the news she is reporting on live camera at Sandy Hook .

Because of the inaccuracies by the media ..... the ground is then fertile for the alternative explanations from the conspiracy theorists .... such as ..... nobody got fingerprints from the van load of nuns with the blown out back window and somebody saw an owl which means the Illuminati are behind the whole thing.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Because of the inaccuracies by the media ..... the ground is then fertile for the alternative explanations from the conspiracy theorists .... such as ..... nobody got fingerprints from the van load of nuns with the blown out back window and somebody saw an owl which means the Illuminati are behind the whole thing.
"Inaccuracies of the media?" Excuse me? The media is reporting everything as fact. The inaccuracies you are talking about are just a smoke screen. Address James' 80 points!

By the way, I'm not bothered by your name calling. I dont see it having any effect on anyone else as they are standing by their common sense reasoning. It doesn't mean they know what the answer is, it just means something "smells" bad. You are using tactics that are designed to make people stop thinking about the whole Sandy Hook episode. Your demeaning psychology is not working and we are all wondering what is behind all of it?

Axehead

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
It was not intended as name calling .... maybe here the term "suckered" is more widely accepted .... it indicates someone who has been tricked into believing something or fooled into believing something.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the hits just keep comin'. . .

77. Kim Wise from Newtown is a cousin to the slain teacher Victoria Soto. Last Halloween, about six weeks before the Sandy Hook massacre, a good friend of Wise dressed in a nerd costume jokingly writes: "I look like I just mass murdered 20 people." Well, I guess he must have read the script ahead of time.
78. News correspondent Mike Lupica reports that an "anonymous law enforcement veteran" reported finding a 7 foot long, 4 feet long spreadsheet printout of names, body counts and weapons from previous mass murders (get this) IN 9 POINT FONT reportedly found in the Lanza home. So, Adam Lanza was reportedly crafty enough to utterly destroy his computer hard drive of all evidence but neglects to burn an enormously huge spreadsheet printout of mass murder statistics in ridiculously small font size? Supposedly, this obsessed violent video gamer was trying to get a higher death total than the Norwegian mass murderer Andreas Brevik but Lanza only eliminates two classrooms when there's dozens of other classrooms at the school.

79. In one aerial shot a man is seen walking through the parking lot past the firetruck holding what looks like a child-sized dummy.

80. Early reports claimed that Peter Lanza (Adam's father) was killed in New Jersey. This was never confirmed, retracted or investigated as to who provided this false information.

81. Newtown, CT is a small town without a SWAT team, yet two SWAT teams arrive in under an hour fully geared up. This would take hours as they would have to come from a major city that can afford a SWAT team. But as luck would have it there is an Emergency Response Drill scheduled for that very day and exact time in Bridgeport, CT just 46 miles away including some foreign troops. How convenient!

82. Why was there no Christmas decorations on the doors and windows of the school just 11 days before Christmas? Where's the evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School was an operational school on 12/14/2012? Google map photos of all the other surrounding schools show plenty of cars in the parking lot, there's NONE at Sandy Hook.

83. Gene Rosen claims "All six kids gave me land line #'s to contact their parents" how would he know the differences? Everyone's got cell phones these days. How many people need a land line? So what's the chance that ALL SIX of the parents of the children that went to Gene's house had land line phone service? There's also no record of Gene being a psychologist.

84. I've heard of only one law suit being filed of behalf of the 26 murder victims or Ryan Lanza for his false arrest or releasing his name as the shooter.

85. There was only one second-hand report of "hundreds of rounds being fired". If that is true, the classrooms would be littered with empty or half-empty magazines and brass casings. How is it that the responding officers don't know the difference between rifle and pistol magazines and cartridges? And children think they hear someone kicking a door or pans falling. . . Gun shots in an enclosed environment would be incredibly loud and don't sound like these descriptions at all.

86. News reports aired on the day of the shooting show aerial footage of ten policemen running towards a school entrance. The problem is the school the school shown is NOT Sandy Hook Elementary but St. Rosa of Lima 1.4 miles away.

87. ME Carver claims to have personally performed an autopsy on a victim that was shot eleven times (Noah Pozner) yet Veronique Pozer was adamant that no autopsy was to be performed on her son.

88. Blue screen anomalies present on several videos of the fire station corner where McDonnells, Veronique Pozner and others are photographed in epic poses for the camera. The background garage building appears much closer than it actually is and instead of ambulances there are rows of police cars in the background.

89. Several people at the fire station are seen walking around aimlessly and others go into the building and come out with a change of clothing.

90. The Uncle of Noah Pozner & brother of Veronique Pozner. His name is Alexis Haller and, if you search google you'll find he is defending the Pope against sex-abuse coverup charges in Oregon. The case is John V. Doe versus The Holy See. Alexis is pushing two new laws now: one is to evaluate people for "possible future criminality".

91. It's been over three months and the 911 calls have not been released.

92. Some high level political insiders such as Dr. Steve Pieczenik are beginning to come forth and are publically declaring that Sandy Hook was a "total false flag" operation with no actual victims. It was perpetrated "in order to justify expansion of Executive Power." Dr. Steve Pieczenik co-authored several best selling books with Tom Clancy and was the main inspiration for Clancy's 'Jack Ryan' character.

93. Over a hundred shots fired indoors and not a single report of kindergarteners & first graders, eh. . .soiling their under-garments.

94. Medical Examiner Wayne Carver was very vague and evasive with many of his answers. He couldn't even tell the reporters how many of the victims were boys and how many were girls. He also doesn't know the calibers of bullets he extracted or how many there were and several times uses the excuse "That if this was a court hearing the lawyers would object." well a news conference is NOT a court of law and all they asked were basic questions he should be able o answer in a professional manner.

95. There is no mention of Adam in Nancy Lanza's obituary.

96. There is no known motive for Adam Lanza's alleged crimes. He had no prior arrests and no medical records released of any psychiatrists have been found to ever treated him. Also no records of any prescription drugs in his name.

97. Connecticut State Police bodyguards were assigned to protect each of the involved victim's families this has never happened in any other mass shooting incident. Why do this? Where does a small town like Newtown get the funds to maintain round the clock coverage for 20+ individuals? What are they trying to hide?

98. Some teachers said they locked the doors from the inside. Other reports had the janitor locking doors from the outside because the doors could not be locked from the inside? Which is it?

99. When major event's happen like this the most important thing to do besides look at all the things that don't add up, is to look at what happens as a result of this. Typically it gets suspicious when they have them preform at the Superbowl and hockey games, and immediately start really pushing for gun control and restrictions. Plus, the DHS has bought 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammo within in the last year. That's enough ammo to kill every American 5-6 times. And they also bought around 7,000 AR's around the same time.

100. Why would a guy put on all that tactical gear and mask just to shoot himself? Same with the Aurora shooter who did not shoot himself but gave up with out a fight. You'd think that after firing over a hundred rounds his adrenaline would be pumped up. Why only shoot up two classrooms? Why not continue shooting at the police and go out in a blaze of glory?

101. After watching dozens of Sandy Hook videos you begin to see little things. For instance, notice all the people wearing those puffy down jackets. These jackets seem to be worn by the controllers or directors of the emergency exercise.

102. As of a March 18, 2013 memo from Lt. J. Paul Vance a gag order is in effect and no further official information will be issued for several months. Considering all the mis/dis-information he has already given this may be 'a good thing'.

103. Later news reports from NBC's Chief Justice news correspondent Pete Williams stated, that it was confirmed by a couple of un-named Federal and state authorities say now that FOUR HANDGUNS were removed from the school and NO RIFLE WAS USED. There was also a Izhmash Canta (Saiga-12) 12 gauge Shotgun with one round chambered which was found later in the trunk of the alleged suspect's car. Lt. Vance's latest report repeats the initial report of a .223 AR-15, a 9mm Sig Sauer pistol and a 10mm Glock handgun.

104. Gun running Attorney General, Eric Holder of infamous Operation 'Fast & Furious' and the Connecticut Governor Malloy met two weeks prior to the shooting as part of Operation Longevity. AG Holder has stated the need to daily "brainwash" the American children in the schools to remove our 'gun culture' mentality. Governor Malloy, who also happens to be a democrat, admitted on TV that he was recently told something like this would happen in his state.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Here are some newer ones that deserve mention

105. George W. Bush has not given an alibi for where he was that day ..... so it must mean he was involved

106. Oleo Nuremberg , who is a cousin of one of the firefighters on the scene said the fire department was given orders not to enter the building right away. Oleo went on to say that it must have been G.W. Bush who gave those orders.

107. Everyone knows that G.W. Bush was a member of skull and bones when he was a student in Yale , and everyone knows they keep their skull and bones membership for life , and there are reports that some of them were in Connecticut that week. There have been several reliable witness reports but never any mention of it on the news.

108. One of the most convincing proofs that G.W. Bush was involved is the school children aspect at Sandy Hook .... just like 911, when G.W. Bush was speaking to a classroom of children right at the exact time the planes hit the twin towers. Notice how they conveniently had all the cameras rolling when G.W. Bush was talking to the children ...... why would the Whitehouse do that ..... of course it was to give G.W. Bush a good alibi ..... further proof that he was behind the whole thing

109 On the opposite side of the fence are the people who do not feel the Sandy Hook shooting was any type of political or evil conspiracy. They suspect that the whole thing was staged by the NRA , the gun manufacturers , the ammunition makers , and gun dealers everywhere.

As proof they use the (true) statistics that gun sales have never been higher than now , ammo sales went through the roof , gun dealers are out of stock , there is now a long waiting list for firearms , even some sheriff departments have to restrict target practice for their policemen because ammo is in such short supply since Sandy Hook.

110. There is also a lot of evidence of a hidden group in America who want to start another civil war in the population to get rid of the government so that America can get back to the old west days where you could just shoot anyone you didnt like. They think that would be better than our present court system . One of the ways they do that is staging things like school shootings that get everybody arguing for reforms.

111. Most people think the US military would side with the NRA in case of a civil war , because of course the military knows guns are more convincing than voting on election day .... and everyone knows the firemen in America are wanna-be policemen and wanna-be military guys .... so just like Oleo Nuremberg said in item # 105 .... G.W. BUSH and THE FIREMEN are behind the whole thing.

What more proof could we ask for.

Firemen should stick to rescuing kittens from trees .... because their whole Sandy Hook caper is starting to unravel ...

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should someone who reportedly resides in Canuckistan be so enthralled with the political machinations of their southern neighbor? As far as I know, militant armed US citizens have no plans to invade The Great White North. Your tuuk seems screwed on a bit too tight, Arnie.

For your information, IMO, there's not a hairsbreadth difference between the two major US political parties.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
James Forthwright said:
Why should someone who reportedly resides in Canuckistan be so enthralled with the political machinations of their southern neighbor? As far as I know, militant armed US citizens have no plans to invade The Great White North. Your tuuk seems screwed on a bit too tight, Arnie.

For your information, IMO, there's not a hairsbreadth difference between the two major US political parties.
Very good, James.

I find these notable:

91. It's been over three months and the 911 calls have not been released.

92. Some high level political insiders such as Dr. Steve Pieczenik are beginning to come forth and are publically declaring that Sandy Hook was a "total false flag"operation with no actual victims. It was perpetrated "in order to justify expansion of Executive Power." Dr. Steve Pieczenik co-authored several best selling books with Tom Clancy and was the main inspiration for Clancy's 'Jack Ryan' character.

97. Connecticut State Police bodyguards were assigned to protect each of the involved victim's families this has never happened in any other mass shooting incident. Why do this? Where does a small town like Newtown get the funds to maintain round the clock coverage for 20+ individuals? What are they trying to hide?

100. Why would a guy put on all that tactical gear and mask just to shoot himself? Same with the Aurora shooter who did not shoot himself but gave up with out a fight. You'd think that after firing over a hundred rounds his adrenaline would be pumped up. Why only shoot up two classrooms? Why not continue shooting at the police and go out in a blaze of glory?

Why put on tactical gear for kindergarteners? You don't need tactical gear to shoot yourself. I believe Adam was murdered and then planted there. I believe his mother was murdered, too. And not by Adam.

Arnie, you are like static electricity. A little buzz, but no impact.

Notice there have been no school massacres since then? Watch what happens if current proposed legislation fails. There might be another "massacre" somewhere.

Arnie Manitoba said:
I do not believe most of the mainstream media
Nor do I believe the conspiracy theories presented by alternative media
Neither group tells the truth , that is my point
Anyone who believes them wholeheartedly are being sucked into believing something that is not true
For that reason I feel free to call them suckers.

Nobody likes to be called a sucker .... it is a personal embarrassment that can cut deep
But it has the beneficial effect that people start to be careful "not to be suckered"
That folks , was my whole intent... dont be suckered by the nonsense out there

There are still a lot of people who think OJ Simpson was innocent
There are still a lot of people who think detective mark Fuhrman set up OJ in a conspiracy
There are still a lot of people who think Rodney King was the subject of racism
There are still a lot of people who think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy
There are still a lot of people who think 911 was an inside conspiracy

Pick any topic you want ..... including Sandy Hook ..... the media presents one version .... often incorrect because at first NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING at the time.

Even when the mainstream media has access to all the facts ..... they still screw up their reports ... most journalist are clueless ..... not all of them , but the 23 year old reporter knows more about her fingernails and hair than the news she is reporting on live camera at Sandy Hook .

Arnie, every chance you get you deflect from the conversation. Are you fighting so hard because you don't want people to think that you are really what you are calling others? You look extremely foolish in light of Jame's 100 points.

You are being suckered by the nonsense called "Sandy Hook". I see a lot of people trying to help you but you seem bent on being suckered. Is this a pattern in your life?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Hey guys .... in my post # 70 ..... I added items #105 to #111 as you can see

i just made it up and typed it out .... took me about 6 minutes ..... dont believe a word of it ..... it is nonsense.

As far as the other Sandy Hook nonsense .... I wish you wouldn't believe it either

That stuff is for dummies who cannot think for themselves

It troubles me when purported Christians fall for that stuff ... and that is my motive here.

Peltast said:
I have only just become aware of controversy surrounding the Sandy Hook shooting.

Things I have picked up on include: illogical statements from witnesses, at least one photoshopped photo, the killer may have died the previous day, and one victim may have met the president two days post-mortem.

So I'm baffled. What really happened? Was there a shooting? Was anyone really killed?
The girl pictured with the president was the dead girls sister

And that is a fact.

Anyone who wants to , they can systematically go down the list and refute all the Sandy Hook conspiracy nonsense

Or not

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Hey guys .... in my post # 70 ..... I added items #105 to #111 as you can see

i just made it up and typed it out .... took me about 6 minutes ..... dont believe a word of it ..... it is nonsense.

As far as the other Sandy Hook nonsense .... I wish you wouldn't believe it either

That stuff is for dummies who cannot think for themselves

It troubles me when purported Christians fall for that stuff ... and that is my motive here.
What should trouble Christians here about you Arnie is that it is a standard premise of most of your posts that you are entitled to say who is a Christian and who is not. But that is not the case Arnie and it is disgusting that you still cannot understand this. You need to move on and understand that you have no power to judge anyone else and we're all equal in that regard.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
IAmAWitness said:
What should trouble Christians here about you Arnie is that it is a standard premise of most of your posts that you are entitled to say who is a Christian and who is not. But that is not the case Arnie and it is disgusting that you still cannot understand this. You need to move on and understand that you have no power to judge anyone else and we're all equal in that regard.
You are confused

I have never gone around deciding who is christian or not

Axehead

May 9, 2012
IAmAWitness said:
I wonder what Arnie thinks about "Fast and Furious". He probably thought Christians were stupid suckers when they smelled something that stunk (conspiracy). And now we know that Eric Holder (Attorney General) was being a very bad boy and these firearms were NOT stolen from Arizona or New Mexico Gun Stores.

But Arnie doesn't think evil people plot secretly to do bad things. He is the living definition of his very own ad hominems.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Axehead said:
I wonder what Arnie thinks about "Fast and Furious". He probably thought Christians were stupid suckers when they smelled something that stunk (conspiracy). And now we know that Eric Holder (Attorney General) was being a very bad boy and these firearms were NOT stolen from Arizona or New Mexico Gun Stores.

But Arnie doesn't think evil people plot secretly to do bad things. He is the living definition of his very own ad hominems.
Not everything our governments do makes sense to the peasants
Let me give you an example of a "smart" thing the USA did in the middle east

Saddam Hussein had billions of dollars from selling Iraqi oil to the USA
To get some of that money back the USA sold him all his military equipment
A lot of it was becoming outdated anyway .... the USA uses the money to build newer equipment for themselves
Plus it armed Iraq against a takeover by Iran back then
Better to have Iran & Iraq fight each other than fighting us

By selling Iraq military equipment meant squat because the USA took over Iraq very easily with stealth fighter and smart bombs

Whereas all Iraq had was some outdated surplus US equipment

And the USA had all the oil money back and now controls Iraq for all practical purposes

Point is ..... we must acknowledge it was a "smart move" to sell Saddam the equipment back in the 1980's

But the peasant does not think on such a level

They prefer the conspiracy theories that require the IQ of a rock to beleive

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Not everything our governments do makes sense to the peasants
Let me give you an example of a "smart" thing the USA did in the middle east

Saddam Hussein had billions of dollars from selling Iraqi oil to the USA
To get some of that money back the USA sold him all his military equipment
A lot of it was becoming outdated anyway .... the USA uses the money to build newer equipment for themselves
Plus it armed Iraq against a takeover by Iran back then
Better to have Iran & Iraq fight each other than fighting us

By selling Iraq military equipment meant squat because the USA took over Iraq very easily with stealth fighter and smart bombs

Whereas all Iraq had was some outdated surplus US equipment

And the USA had all the oil money back and now controls Iraq for all practical purposes

Point is ..... we must acknowledge it was a "smart move" to sell Saddam the equipment back in the 1980's

But the peasant does not think on such a level

They prefer the conspiracy theories that require the IQ of a rock to beleive
You reveal more each time in your posts. We are "peasants". Are you a peasant, too? You still sidestep questions. What did you think of "Fast and Furious" gun running and the government's coverup of it?

How did America get repaid for the expenditures of the Iraq war? We did not get any oil. Seems like we were real dumb. How about all the money we are printing and jacking up debt? How smart is that?

Two wars, two trillion dollars and what was accomplished?

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
You are confused

I have never gone around deciding who is christian or not
Don't lie about it now. You have spread these attacks throughout this forum far and wide. Attacks against Jehovah's Witnesses, Unitarians, attacks against me and meshak, and trying to say these people are not saved.

"It troubles me when purported Christians fall for that stuff ... and that is my motive here."

Why should it trouble you if someone prefers to call themselves a Christian? Why do you have to use the word "purported" unless to show that you are skeptical of them?

Axehead, the true reason Arnie is so often cursing and condemning everyone here is because he is possessed by a demonic spirit. Revelation 12:10

"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down."

I doubt if he can even deny this. The demon will try to twist it into a joke or something to laugh about when it is not.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Axehead said:
You reveal more each time in your posts. We are "peasants". Are you a peasant, too? You still sidestep questions. What did you think of "Fast and Furious" gun running and the government's coverup of it?

How did America get repaid for the expenditures of the Iraq war? We did not get any oil. Seems like we were real dumb. How about all the money we are printing and jacking up debt? How smart is that?

Two wars, two trillion dollars and what was accomplished?
An example of a peasant in the way i used the term would be like the folks who still think OJ is innocent

or think Obama is going to put gas in their car and pay their mortgage

or think americans authored 911

or think sandy hook is a big conspiracy