Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is that do you think? Is it really just some sort of perverted nonsensical unfounded innate hatred by non Catholics against Catholics

Im not 100% sure why that is yet
It sure does look like some sort of perverted nonsensical unfounded innate hatred from some non-Catholics
I see such hostility over the smallest of things sometimes
These disagreements seem to lead some to an overall hatred of the church and it's people
To hate everyone of that church cos u disagree on theological details is really a nonsensical position

Why isn't there anywhere near as much hatred towards the Orthodox churches or any other churches?

The RCC doesn't have authority over other churches, their decisions and doctrines have no effect on people from other churches
So why are people so concerned about things that don't concern them?

There is something that I don't quite understand about the seemingly senseless hate towards the RCC

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see such hostility over the smallest of things sometimes

Just as a friendly reminder here again, Cristo Rei (even though I know you didn't post this to me), this thread is about child sacrifice being practiced by Christian leaders. I'd have just as much problem with the Eastern Orthodox if they were doing so, or the Methodists, or the Assemblies, or the Baptists, or the Presbyterians. Pretty much anybody really (though BOL will likely accuse me of saying I believe it's alright for any other Christian leaders to do so, just not Catholics). But offering children to Satan in blood sacrifice is pretty much a no no in my book no matter who it is.

Just thought I'd make sure we stayed on point here. Carry on, and God bless.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't speak for Luther regarding his personal communication with God.
Thank you Taken.

There is no way we could know if God communicated to him. I was looking for your opinion. After all Scripture says you will know them by their fruit. Do you think Luther produced good fruit?

You said that Luther was “Booted out for questioning, testing, and not simply yielding to men's claims.”

If Luther was not yielding to “men’s claims” then who’s claims was he propagating? If It was not mans claim then it had to have been Gods claim.....Right?

Previously you said that you read, study and Believe Scripture and thereafter discovered some of your beliefs and Luthers beliefs are the same. Sounds like you and Luther are the same in the way that you came to your beliefs but you diverge on some of those beliefs. Did The Spirit guide you to your beliefs?

Mary

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Timtofly,

On the contrary, it was the princes of the Holy Roman Empire and King Henry VIII, who used Luther's ravings as an excuse to break their oaths to Christ and His Church.

Why do the nations protest and the peoples grumble in vain?

Kings on earth rise up and princes plot together against LORD and his anointed:

"Let us break their shackles and cast off their chains!"

Peace be with you!
The rock of Christ had some dirt on it?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is, so long as there are people such as yourself and BoL around claiming Catholicism as the only way to salvation and the only source of truth, there will be need of true Protestants to refute you.
Completly false statement. @BreadOfLife nor I nor have said that and The Church does not teach that. One can easily find post from BOL that say opposite of that. Would you care to re-tract your false statement?

Mary

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Luther had a long way to go at that time to fully extricate himself from the Catholic mindset.
Hi Brakelite2,

Hmmmmm......So the further one is away from the Catholic “mindset” the more right or truth they have?

Can you name a Protestant church leader that got far enough away from the Catholic mindset/teaching that FINALLY came to the truth of Scripture? After all the men of The Church didn’t teach the truth now did they?

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Luther had a long way to go at that time to fully extricate himself from the Catholic mindset. Those quotes could come from any pope, or council, from the early middle ages to the present day. Later reformers such as Roger Williams had come to a much less judgemental mindset and his worldview of religious freedom became the more complete Protestant ethic.
Soooooo let me see if I have got your theory correct. If one claims that they have been guided by God to the Truth they are in the wrong mindset? But if they are more like Roger Williams they are probably guided by The Spirit? That is how understand your post....

Did Williams never claim to be guided by The Spirit?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm of the view that there is enough in scripture to reveal the true nature of Babylon.

Hello Brakelite,

Indeed there is:

For see, I am raising up Chaldea, that bitter and unruly people, That marches the breadth of the land to take dwellings not his own.

Terrible and dreadful is he, from himself derive his law and his majesty.

Swifter than leopards are his horses, and keener than wolves at evening. His horses prance, his horsemen come from afar: They fly like the eagle hastening to devour

Jer 50 and 51 have lots of info as well.

Peace!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just as a friendly reminder here again, Cristo Rei (even though I know you didn't post this to me), this thread is about child sacrifice being practiced by Christian leaders.

Umm no. This thread is about charlatans and infiltrators purported to practice child sacrifice.

Were the Church the 'whore' or 'antichrist' there would be no need for infiltration by the enemy...

Peace!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just as a friendly reminder here again, Cristo Rei (even though I know you didn't post this to me), this thread is about child sacrifice being practiced by Christian leaders. I'd have just as much problem with the Eastern Orthodox if they were doing so, or the Methodists, or the Assemblies, or the Baptists, or the Presbyterians. Pretty much anybody really (though BOL will likely accuse me of saying I believe it's alright for any other Christian leaders to do so, just not Catholics). But offering children to Satan in blood sacrifice is pretty much a no no in my book no matter who it is.

Just thought I'd make sure we stayed on point here. Carry on, and God bless.

To be fair I was addressing someones comments regarding the overall hostility against the RCC
It didn't just start now with this issue. It doesn't answer my question about the unique hatred towards the RCC

If this was the reason for the generalized hatred towards Catholic people I would tell them to grow up
Unless there has been someone convicted of such things all this is just speculative conspiracy theories

Im reminded of the atheists who hate all Christians cos of the child abuse of some pastors. It's an irrational generalization

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair I was addressing someones comments regarding the overall hostility against the RCC
It didn't just start now with this issue. It doesn't answer my question about the unique hatred towards the RCC

If this was the reason for the generalized hatred towards Catholic people I would tell them to grow up
Unless there has been someone convicted of such things all this is just speculative conspiracy theories

Im reminded of the atheists who hate all Christians cos of the child abuse of some pastors. It's an irrational generalization
I try to encourage people to do fact checks on the links they provide....I have found several to have been propaganda with no evidence to back it up.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay everyone let's reason this out:
https://nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
Vatican police raided a drug-fueled gay-sex party at an apartment belonging to an aide of one of Pope Francis’ key advisers, according to a new report.
The Holy Father is “enraged,” since the home, inhabited by Francesco Cardinal Coccopalmerio’s secretary, belongs to the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith — the arm charged with tackling clerical sex abuse, the Italian paper Il Fatto Quotidiano reported.

So the cops raid the apartment...find drugs and acts of homosexuality taking place....arrest the priest who was an aide to one of the Pope's key advisors....no mention of the outcome...

Included in this article is another article about another sex-abuse allegation https://nypost.com/2017/06/28/high-ranking-vatican-cardinal-charged-with-sex-offenses-in-australia/

The 2 reports had nothing to do with one another but this article included it for what purpose? To sensationalize the story...leading readers to start forming the idea that this is an ongoing practice in the Church......but the incidents were a isolated from each other.

THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA MAKES THEIR MONEY.....just any fyi.:)

So the story begins with the raid of an aide....and ends with the arrests of a high ranking Vatican official....

Well this sounds a lot like Epstein, Trump, Biden, Weinstein, Clinton, That Royal guy from England....

Here's the point to make: the more famous you are or high ranking the more publicity you get.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This thread is an utter disgrace.
And Staff should have closed it long ago.

Reactions: Marymog

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Taken.

There is no way we could know if God communicated to him. I was looking for your opinion. After all Scripture says you will know them by their fruit. Do you think Luther produced good fruit?

In some respects yes, in others no...which I believe is the nature of humans.

You said that Luther was “Booted out "for" questioning, testing, and "not" simply yielding to men's claims.”

FOR: questioning
FOR: testing
FOR: NOT yielding to men's Claims.

If Luther was not yielding to “men’s claims” then who’s claims was he propagating? If It was not mans claim then it had to have been Gods claim.....Right?

It appears to me, he Believed Scripture, not a pope, not a king, is the authoritative word of God.

Previously you said that you read, study and Believe Scripture and thereafter discovered some of your beliefs and Luthers beliefs are the same.

I am a student of Scripture.
I am not a student of Luther.
Me noticing some Beliefs similar to Luther's, is no different than me noticing having similar beliefs with anyone else.

Sounds like you and Luther are the same in the way that you came to your beliefs but you diverge on some of those beliefs. Did The Spirit guide you to your beliefs?

Mary

I am not a student of Luther.
He was A Catholic Priest.
I would Presume he learned much of his belief through Catholic teaching.
And it appears to me: thereafter he found discrepancies between Scriptural teaching and Catholic teaching and Challenged the Catholic teaching before an audience of Catholic Clerics in authoitive positions.

I Trust the knowledge in Scripture.
For the Understanding of the Knowledge, I ask The Lord God Himself.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Brakelite

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fr. Malachi Martin Affirms - Satanism Practiced In The Vatican
This is a review by a writer for the Guardian and if you read you will see he is protestant ....and very biased.
"Is all this a symptom of bad faith, or perhaps of closeted self-disgust? No, it simply reveals the convenient duplicity of Catholicism: as André Gide put it, after the theologian Jacques Maritain failed to dissuade him from publishing his memoir of romps with Arab boys, “I hate lying. That’s where my Protestantism takes refuge. Catholics don’t like the truth.” The scale of the Vatican’s sanctimonious mendacity reminds Martel of the Third Reich, where the euphemisms and evasions of an entire society destroyed “the reality of a common world”."

In the Closet of the Vatican: Power, Homosexuality, Hypocrisy by Frédéric Martel, translated by Shaun Whiteside, is published by Bloomsbury (£25). To order a copy go to guardianbookshop.com. Free UK p&p over £15, online orders only. Phone orders min p&p of £1.99

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay everyone let's reason this out:
https://nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
Vatican police raided a drug-fueled gay-sex party at an apartment belonging to an aide of one of Pope Francis’ key advisers, according to a new report.
The Holy Father is “enraged,” since the home, inhabited by Francesco Cardinal Coccopalmerio’s secretary, belongs to the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith — the arm charged with tackling clerical sex abuse, the Italian paper Il Fatto Quotidiano reported.

So the cops raid the apartment...find drugs and acts of homosexuality taking place....arrest the priest who was an aide to one of the Pope's key advisors....no mention of the outcome...

Included in this article is another article about another sex-abuse allegation https://nypost.com/2017/06/28/high-ranking-vatican-cardinal-charged-with-sex-offenses-in-australia/

The 2 reports had nothing to do with one another but this article included it for what purpose? To sensationalize the story...leading readers to start forming the idea that this is an ongoing practice in the Church......but the incidents were a isolated from each other.

THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA MAKES THEIR MONEY.....just any fyi.:)

So the story begins with the raid of an aide....and ends with the arrests of a high ranking Vatican official....

Well this sounds a lot like Epstein, Trump, Biden, Weinstein, Clinton, That Royal guy from England....

Here's the point to make: the more famous you are or high ranking the more publicity you get.

The Internet is full of utter garbage posing as facts.
How about this one
Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children; Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals

Last month I was reporting that Pope Francis, the Jesuits and the Church of England will be prosecuted for child trafficking and genocide. The Queen of England was already found guilty by a previous trial....

According to witnesses Pope Francis, former Pope Joseph Ratzinger, Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby were participants in the Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice cult rape and killing of children.

Evidence also could link to cult ceremonies UK High Court Justice Judge Fulford, members of the British Royal Family including Prince Phillip, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink, Dutch Queen Wilhemina, her family and consort King Hendrick, Belgian Royals and Bilderberger founder Crown Prince Bernhard.

Status
Not open for further replies.