Satanism In The Vatican

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As do I, which is very clearly evident in my posts, and has been since the day I joined this forum. I have never made a habit of bashing Catholics on this forum, and in most instances have come to their defense when what was being taught against their belief from supposedly accurate interpretations of scripture was in error. They have preserved a number of accurate teachings, and I have been quick to defend them for doing so when it was appropriate. Moreover the best scholar we have on this forum is Catholic, and someone who I count as a good friend and who I highly respect.

Thus, it is precisely for the sake of Catholics and out of concern for them that I have posted this thread and will continue to post similar threads in the future. Those who vilify me for doing so will not stop me. I will have to be banned from this forum before these threads will stop, because I care more for the souls of those who could end up being tortured and murdered than I do about ruffling the feathers of a few people just because they don't like these things being discussed in the open.
For one it is not an interpretation of Mayflower's dream. She isn't skilled as of yet to be used as a prophet to the nations....I have been called in this prophetic ministry since 1985 and am just now being trained in world events.
Second it doesn't sound like our Father....He isn't so grandiose in speaking prophesy.
3rd...all prophesy is subject to a prophet and is confirmed by 2 or more witnesses.
4th...the rules of prophesy...edify, exhort, direction, instruction, confirmation and most importantly it directs all Glory to God.
5th...as a prophet to the nations and the churches there will be a warning and a promise....such as if you do this then I will do that.
The OT prophets were the exception....modern day prophets are specifically designed to serve the church.
6th...Daniel interpreted Nebuchadnezzar's dream but he had to seek the Lord for through fasting and prayer....
7. Most people who receive a dream from God (who has been given the gift of dreams)
Will know the interpretation because they have the Holy Spirit abiding in them.

You have never been mentored properly in your gift.
The Holy Spirit offered instruction and correction but you rejected Him.
Repent and ask forgiveness for you are grieving Him....
Remember what happened to His prophets in the OT who prophesied what He did not send? He shut there mouths.
So brother, with the love of the Lord, I pray you will hearken to hear His voice and humble yourself before Him that He will forgive you and put a prophets mantle on you.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philip, I am telling you that despite your best hopes, she will not remain that bastion of hope much longer. I don't expect you to believe me now, but when you see their positions on traditional Church doctrines change in the future, please reconsider what I was telling you.

This we are in agreement on, and it is why I count you as my brother. BOL will tell you I am lying in this, but I can assure you in Christ Jesus that I am not.
Justin Martyr was one of the first to speak out against Rome. The name became a well known word. And not in a good way, from the group who claims to be "of God".

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For one it is not an interpretation of Mayflower's dream. She isn't skilled as of yet to be used as a prophet to the nations....I have been called in this prophetic ministry since 1985 and am just now being trained in world events.
Second it doesn't sound like our Father....He isn't so grandiose in speaking prophesy.
3rd...all prophesy is subject to a prophet and is confirmed by 2 or more witnesses.
4th...the rules of prophesy...edify, exhort, direction, instruction, confirmation and most importantly it directs all Glory to God.
5th...as a prophet to the nations and the churches there will be a warning and a promise....such as if you do this then I will do that.
The OT prophets were the exception....modern day prophets are specifically designed to serve the church.
6th...Daniel interpreted Nebuchadnezzar's dream but he had to seek the Lord for through fasting and prayer....
7. Most people who receive a dream from God (who has been given the gift of dreams)

Remember what happened to His prophets in the OT who prophesied what He did not send? He shut there mouths.
So brother, with the love of the Lord, I pray you will hearken to hear His voice and humble yourself before Him that He will forgive you and put a prophets mantle on you.

Your opinion is noted, although without wanting to offend you I stopped reading around the second line. Unfortunately I think I'd have an easier time getting through to BOL than you at this point, and as you can guess, that would be slim to none, LoL.

Accuse me of being incapable of response if you must, but I just don't see the need of offering any to you at the present time. Your ears have been completely sealed off, and your heart has become hardened.

God bless, however. Maybe things will turn around in the future. I will certainly be hoping that they do.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justin Martyr was one of the first to speak out against Rome. The name became a well known word. And not in a good way, from the group who claims to be "of God".

Interesting. I've studied the Ante-Nicene fathers some, although I can't say as I'm familiar with what you're referencing here. Care to elaborate maybe?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion is noted, although without wanting to offend you I stopped reading around the second line. Unfortunately I think I'd have an easier time getting through to BOL than you at this point, and as you can guess, that would be slim to none, LoL.

Accuse me of being incapable of response if you must, but I just don't see the need of offering any to you at the present time. Your ears have been completely sealed off, and your heart has become hardened.

God bless, however. Maybe things will turn around in the future. I will certainly be hoping that they do.
I am just the messenger...it is between you and Him.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philip, I am telling you that despite your best hopes, she will not remain that bastion of hope much longer. I don't expect you to believe me now, but when you see their positions on traditional Church doctrines change in the future, please reconsider what I was telling you

And when she doesnt do these things, and instead the vatican is attacked and the bishop of Rome has to flee, please reconsider what I was telling you.

Peace!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just saw this...
You are lacking wisdom in this, please consider what He has said.
Those involved in your interpretations, especially going forward from here will not carry the anointing with them. Rebellion is a door that when opened let's in all manner of seducing spirits, witchcraft, and divinations.
So you not only bring this upon yourself but on them as well.
Your peace will leave you and you will tormented even in your sleep.
Turning away...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just saw this...
You are lacking wisdom in this, please consider what He has said.
Those involved in your interpretations, especially going forward from here will not carry the anointing with them. Rebellion is a door that when opened let's in all manner of seducing spirits, witchcraft, and divinations.
So you not only bring this upon yourself but on them as well.
Your peace will leave you and you will tormented even in your sleep.
Turning away...

[Edited]:
Heart2Soul, I appreciate your concern here, but I think you just need to mellow out a little.

God bless,
Hidden

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pharaoh received dreams also, but he wasn't a "prophet of the nations". If one speaks in tongues for the edification of the church, another interprets. And from what I see, it is the same with dreams. I can interpret some now, but not prophetically.
It is not my gift. And I think one should be super careful claiming to be a prophet at all.

That said, God has laid it firmly on my heart that these dreams are warnings...and that I am supposed to receive and HIH is to interpret. And perhaps because I am not "trained" as you may say. Or know a whole lot about Catholicism or prophecy matters. But I know dreams in succession like this that are meshing together with other believers corporately, are not just personal dreams. I have to keep a table of contents, because Ive had about 60 dreams in the past month. Confirmation after confirmation, and they just keep getting deeper.

Ive had dreams too with the Holy Spirit. In one I sang an entire song of 'The Prayer", and it was like singing with an angel. Then we took a ride during this song, and it was very fast and seemed scarey, but we were having a blast. I was not scared at all. God was with me. My call is children's ministry. But I do believe HIH has the right interpretation an d God is using this in some way as sad as these dreams are.

I understand it all sounds crazy...but a lot of stuff is supposed to go down in my daughter's lifetime, so you bet Im keeping an eye out. Watch Australia. And if/when things come to pass, remember these things. All I ask for you to do is listen... Because it may just turn out to not be right, but there is a lot grander of a consequence if we are right and this is from God.

The enemy would love for us to just point fingers at each other. Keep us fighting. Keep sowing doubt in each other.

But maybe this is just to keep our eyes open and watching. This isnt meant to be a debate on whether it is or is not going to happen. This is to keep watch and listen. Reach out to the children and build them up in the Lord, so they can know how to follow God when things start happening.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharaohs received dreams also, but he wasn't a "prophet of the nations". If one speaks in tongues for the edification of the church, another interprets. And from what I see, it is the same with dreams. I can interpret some now, but not prophetically.
It is not my gift. And I think one should be super careful claiming to be a prophet at all.

That said, God has laid it firmly on my heart that these dreams are warnings...and that I am supposed to receive and HIH is to interpret. And perhaps because I am not "trained" as you may say. Or know a whole lot about Catholicism or prophecy matters. But I know dreams in succession like this that are meshing together with other believers corporately, are not just personal dreams. I have to keep a table of contents, because Ive had about 60 dreams in the past month. Confirmation after confirmation, and they just keep getting deeper.

Ive had dreams too with the Holy Spirit. In one I sang an entire song of 'The Prayer", and it was like singing with an angel. Then we took a ride during this song, and it was very fast and seemed scarey, but we were having a blast. I was not scared at all. God was with me. My call is children's ministry. But I do believe HIH has the right interpretation and is using this in some way as sad as these dreams are.

I understand it all sounds crazy...but a lot of stuff is supposed to go down in my daughter's lifetime, so you bet Im keeping an eye out. Watch Australia. And if/when things come to pass, remember these things. All I ask for you to do is listen... Because it may just turn out to not be right, but there is a lot grander of a consequence if we are right and this is from God.

The enemy would love for us to just point fingers at each other. Keep us fighting. Keep sowing doubt in each other.

But maybe this is just to keep our eyes open and watching. This isnt meant to be a debate on whether it is or is not going to happen. This is to keep watch and listen. Reach out to the children and build them up in the Lord, so they can know how to follow God when things start happening.
God will reveal....be blessed.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And from what I see, it is the same with dreams. I can interpret some now, but not prophetically.

What is the purpose that God gives you a dream?

Reactions: Josho

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To be fair I was addressing someones comments regarding the overall hostility against the RCC
It didn't just start now with this issue. It doesn't answer my question about the unique hatred towards the RCC

If this was the reason for the generalized hatred towards Catholic people I would tell them to grow up
Unless there has been someone convicted of such things all this is just speculative conspiracy theories

Im reminded of the atheists who hate all Christians cos of the child abuse of some pastors. It's an irrational generalization
I think you will find here, no one hates catholics.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And from what I see, it is the same with dreams. I can interpret some now, but not prophetically.

What is the purpose that God gives you a dream?

In the Bible, some dreams and visions were to warn His people, like in the case of Pharaoh, Mary and Joseph, Abimelech, Samuel, Daniel, Paul, etc...

I think this is God's purpose right now in this case.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Bible, some dreams and visions were to warn His people, like in the case of Pharaoh, Mary and Joseph, Abimelech, Samuel, Daniel, Paul, etc...

Thing is, whenever any of those men were given a dream from God, its interpretation was made crystal clear. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in their minds that it came from God. This is not what we see today. People are only assuming a dream is from God, and we can see they are really not too sure about its interpretation. If they were, they wouldn't be coming here asking about it. Therefore, I have little reason reason to take it seriously.

Reactions: Marymog

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thing is, whenever any of those men were given a dream from God, its interpretation was made crystal clear. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in their minds that it came from God. This is not what we see today. People are only assuming a dream is from God, and we can see they are really not too sure about its interpretation. If they were, they wouldn't be coming here asking about it. Therefore, I have little reason reason to take it seriously.

Greetings, Dcopymope, and blessings in Christ.

About this post, I don't have any doubts the dream in the OP was from God. I don't think Mayflower does either.

I think the interpretation has been made crystal clear as well. What is it that makes you think it hasn't been spelled out plainly?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You think too carnally....use your spiritual mind...put on the mind of Christ....think like He thinks...
Acts 2:17
16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on My menservants and maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.…

Prophesy...that is what dreams are for....and they are not always to warn, they are God's way of communicating to you....like Joseph...he was visited by an angel in his dream to not be afraid to take Mary as his wife....there are only 20 verses in the bible that reference a dream...
They can be a warning, a direction, a specific instruction, etc...

New
x1.gif
Ask
x1.gif
Random
x1.gif
x1.gif
Donate

x2.gif
x1.gif
x1.gif
x1.gif
x1.gif

Home > Content Index > Spiritual Life > God in our Lives > Dreams visions Bible
How did God use dreams and visions in the Bible?
audio.png

Question: "How did God use dreams and visions in the Bible?"

Answer:
God used dreams and visions (visions are “waking dreams”; see Numbers 24:4) several times in the Bible to communicate with people. Visions seem to have been common enough that their lack was sorely noted. An absence of visions was due at times to a dearth of prophets (1 Samuel 3:1) and other times due to the disobedience of God’s people (1 Samuel 28:6).

Old Testament Dreams and Visions
God used visions in the Old Testament to reveal His plan, to further His plan, and to put His people in places of influence.

Abraham (Genesis 15:1): God used a vision to restate the Abrahamic Covenant, reminding Abram that he would have a son and be the father of many nations.

Abimelech (Genesis 20:1-7): Abraham’s wife, Sarah, was beautiful—so beautiful that when Abraham came into a new area he occasionally feared that the local ruler would kill him and take Sarah for himself. Abraham told Abimelech king of Gerar that Sarah was his sister (she was his half-sister). Abimelech took Sarah into his harem, but God sent him a dream telling him not to touch Sarah because she was Abraham’s wife. The king returned Sarah to her husband the next morning; the dream had protected Sarah and safeguarded God’s plan for Sarah to be the mother of His chosen people.

Jacob (Genesis 28:10-17): Jacob, with his mother’s help, stole Esau’s firstborn inheritance. Jacob then fled Esau’s anger, and on his journey he had his famous dream of a ladder reaching to heaven on which angels ascended and descended. In this dream Jacob received God’s promise that Abraham’s blessing would be carried on through him.

Joseph (Genesis 37:1-11): Joseph is one of the most famous dreamers, and one of the most famous dream-interpreters, in the Bible. His first recorded dreams are found in Genesis 37. They showed through easily deciphered symbols that Joseph’s family would one day bow to him in respect. His brothers didn’t appreciate the dream and in their hatred sold Joseph into slavery. Eventually, Joseph ended up in prison in Egypt.

Pharaoh’s cupbearer and baker (Genesis 40): While in prison Joseph interpreted some dreams of Pharaoh’s cupbearer and baker. With God’s guidance, he explained that the cupbearer would return to Pharaoh’s service, but the baker would be killed.

Pharaoh (Genesis 41): Two years later, Pharaoh himself had a dream which Joseph interpreted. God’s purpose was to raise Joseph to second-in-command over Egypt and to save the Egyptians and the Israelites from a horrible famine.

Samuel (1 Samuel 3): Samuel had his first vision as a young boy. God told him that judgment was coming upon the sons of Samuel’s mentor, Eli. The young Samuel was faithful to relay the information, and God continued to speak to Samuel through the rest of his life.

The Midianite and Amalekite armies (Judges 7:12-15): The pagan enemies of Israel had a divinely inspired dream. God told Gideon to sneak into the enemy camp at night, and there in the outposts of the camp, Gideon overheard an enemy soldier relate a dream he had just had. The interpretation, from another enemy soldier, mentioned Gideon by name and predicted that Israel would win the battle. Gideon was greatly encouraged by this revelation.

Solomon (1 Kings 3:5): It was in a dream that God gave Solomon the famous offer: "Ask what you wish Me to give you." Solomon chose wisdom.

Daniel (Daniel 2; 4): As He had done for Joseph, God placed Daniel in a position of power and influence by allowing him to interpret a foreign ruler’s dream. This is consistent with God’s propensity to use miracles to identify His messengers. Daniel himself had many dreams and visions, mostly related to future kingdoms of the world and the nation of Israel.

Reactions: Marymog

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Testament Dreams and Visions
Visions in the New Testament also served to provide information that was unavailable elsewhere. Specifically, God used visions and dreams to identify Jesus and to establish His church.

Zacharias (Luke 1:5-23): God used a vision to tell Zacharias, an old priest, that he would soon have an important son. Not long after, Zacharias and his wife, Elizabeth, had John the Baptist.

Joseph (Matthew 1:20; 2:13): Joseph would have divorced Mary when he found out she was pregnant, but God sent an angel to him in a dream, convincing him that the pregnancy was of God. Joseph went ahead with the marriage. After Jesus was born, God sent two more dreams, one to tell Joseph to take his family to Egypt so Herod could not kill Jesus and another to tell him Herod was dead and that he could return home.

Pilate’s wife (Matthew 27:19): During Jesus’ trial, Pilate’s wife sent an urgent message to the governor encouraging him to free Jesus. Her message was prompted by a dream she had—a nightmare, really—that convinced her that Jesus was innocent and that Pilate should have nothing to do with His case.

Ananias (Acts 9:10): It would have taken nothing less than a vision from God to convince Ananias, a Christian in Damascus, to visit Paul, the persecutor of Christians. But because Ananias was obedient to God’s leading, Paul regained his sight and found the truth about those he was trying to kill.

Cornelius (Acts 10:1-6): God spoke to an Italian centurion named Cornelius who feared the God of the Jews. In his vision, Cornelius saw an angel who told him where to find Simon Peter and to send for him and listen to his message. Cornelius obeyed the vision, Peter came and preached, and Cornelius and his household full of Gentiles were saved by the grace of God.

Peter (Acts 10:9-15): While Peter was praying on the rooftop of a house in Joppa, God gave him a vision of animals lowered in something like a sheet. A voice from heaven told Peter to kill the animals (some of which were unclean) and eat them. The vision served to show that Christians are not bound by kosher law and that God had pronounced Gentiles “clean”; that is, heaven is open to all who follow Jesus.

Paul: Paul had several visions in his missionary career. One sent him to preach in Macedonia (Acts 16:9-10). Another encouraged him to keep preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:9-11). God also gave him a vision of heaven (2 Corinthians 12:1-6).

John (Revelation): Nearly the entire book of Revelation is a vision John had while exiled on the island of Patmos. John’s vision explains in more detail some of the events that God had shown Daniel.

Today’s Dreams and Visions
With the completion of the Bible, God does not have to use dreams and visions as much as He did before. That is not to say that He cannot or does not; God can communicate with us however He chooses. But when we have a decision to make, our first stop should always be the Bible, not a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.