• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are saved by grace period

it is only THROUGH or BY faith that we will receive this gift of life.

By Gods mercy, not of works. lest anyone should boast.

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just what do you think bearing testimony is sir?

I think you are trying to speak about talking to people about their salvaton.
Don't worry, i do this for hours nearly every day.

If you are speaking about standing up in Church and telling the members what Jesus has done for you, etc.... then, ive done that also.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are saved by grace period

it is only THROUGH or BY faith that we will receive this gift of life.

IF

IF

IF

“…if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the world to come, and who have fallen away; it is impossible, I say, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify the Son of God afresh to themselves and put Him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

I have to keep posting the WHOLE TRUTH.

These guys love promoting HALF-TRUTHS!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the world to come, and who have fallen away

You verse is not written to a born again., as being born again, is past "repenting" to try to be saved, again.

If you read Galatians, .. Paul says that people who lose their faith.........are not going to hell., Michiah-Imla.
They are only fallen from Grace, and deceived.

Hell is for those who have not been born again......as you find in your verse.

i wrote a Thread on how heretics use Hebrews to try to ruin the faith of real believers.
You should read it.
It can be a real eye opener for people like you.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You verse is not written to a born again

You see!

That’s all they got. Scriptures that contradict their doctrine conveniently don’t apply to them!

Or mean something else entirely from the plain meaning!!

i wrote a Thread on how heretics use Hebrews to try to ruin the faith of real believers.

What about Colossians?

What about Romans?

It doesn’t matter what book the rebuking verse comes from, you’ve been made deaf to them all!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

I see you..

So, i have a question for you.

My Thread is about Salvaiton.
Most of my Threads are about The Cross, or Salvation, or how to stop sinning, .. or how to understand the "new creation".

Why is it, that you are on every one of them for over a year, and all you ever do on them, is OBESS on trying to prove that a born again Christian can go to hell.

Why are you STUCK ON That, as if are nuts?

You can't even talk about the Thread, as all you bring to it, is "lose your salvation".
So, do you have some mental issue that DRIVES YOU to want to try to prove that a Born Again Christian can go to hell?
Its all you do here.
So, .....what about that?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, do you have some mental issue that DRIVES YOU to want to try to prove that a Born Again Christian can go to hell?

My aim is to compliment your HALF-TRUTHS with the WHOLE TRUTH so help me God!

It that bothers you, you must not read your Holy Bible anymore.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My aim is to compliment your HALF-TRUTHS with the WHOLE TRUTH so help me God!

It that bothers you, you must not read your Holy Bible anymore.

Why is it that all you ever do, is try to prove that a born again Christian can go to hell?
Do you have a mental issue that drives you to obsess on this ONE TOPIC, constantly, even tho the THEAD's Topic has nothing to do with that subject?

Give us an answer, Michih-Imla.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ask God.

I just quote his words.

So, God sent you to a Christian Forum, to try to prove that The Blood and Death of His Son, can't keep the born again saved as YOU teach.

That is God's "ministry" for you on the forum, according to your bizarre thinking and BELIEF.

I'll tell you what,... You ask Him, as i think that is a much better idea, Michiah-Imla.
And while you do that, i'll just post more Threads that teach that the Blood and Death of Jesus, will get you to heaven.

There are no born again in Hell.
There are no Christ rejectors, never born again, in Heaven.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent you to a Christian Forum, to try to prove that The Blood and Death of His Son, can't keep the born again saved?

I did not say that.

You said that.

If you cannot grasp a man’s writings, how can you expect to grasp God’s writings?

But since you are trained in the gimmick of adding falsehoods to statements, it’s no wonder you cannot grasp the simple truths in the holy scriptures.

There’s still time to repent sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I did not say that.

You said that.

I said, why are you on my Threads, for over a year, and all you do on them, is try to prove that the Born again, can Go TO HELL.

You said, Ask God..

So, i asked you, and you can't be honest.
You can't even answer, as what i said is true.
So, why dont you ask "God" why you can't answer my questions?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Faith alone doesn't save. You'd have to disregard other scripture to arrive at that erroneous conclusion

Yes.

God saves us through our faith.
Christ's Cross. is the means.

Faith is not the Savior.

Faith can't save you..but when we Give God our faith in Christ, then God accept it, and then SAVES us, based on the Cross of Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You’re messing with me, aren’t you?

:IDK:

Something is inside, you, that is driving you...forcing you to obsess.
And your obsession is one thing.......>"im here to try to prove that the Born Again, can go To HELL".

That's what you do.

Why do you do this

Its not "scriptural", it's not a MINISTRY>...its Cross Denying "crazy"....so, you need to get your head on right, fella.
Realize what you are doing.
Control it.

Control it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Nowhere in Scriptures does it say one is "saved by faith alone," rather "For it is by grace we are saved through faith..." and "faith without works is dead..." (James 2:26). They both go hand in hand.

"...not by faith only." (James 2:24)

Faith is not the savior.

Salvation is Jesus on the Cross.

So....Is that your "works"?

Are you born again, or just water baptized and religious?

So, if you are born again.......you went to Jesus on the Cross, and gave God your FAITH.
What did you bring with you that moment?
You brought your dirty sinning self to God, and God saved you with the Blood and Death of JESUS.,
So, had you done any "WORKS", to get that?
God saved you when you were "YET a sinner"

But now you believe you have to do "works" to be or stay saved, when you didnt bring any to God when He saved you.
Do you realize this yet?
REALIZE IT !

Try to realize this, and then you'll stop trying to add works to the Cross, when the Cross is all God offered to save you and keep you saved., Anima.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are saying "faith alone in Jesus saves," but that is not what Scripture says. What it does say is even demons believe, that faith without works is dead, and a man is not justified by faith alone. Are you denying what Scripture says, which is that faith and works go hand in hand?

I asked you if you brought all your good works to God the day he saved your dirty sinning self?

You can't answer?

Also, James says that faith can be dead, but heretics change that verse into.>"Salvation is dead".
James didnt say that.
He said that Faith can be dead.
So, if you reach that dead faith means you lost your salvation, then you are teaching that Faith is the Savior.

If you teach that Faith + Works is what God requires to save you, or KEEP You Saved.... then you just denied that Jesus alone is the Savior.
You just denied the Cross.

Faith isn't the Savior, unless Faith died on the Cross for your sin.
Works didnt die on the Cross so, they are also not a part of Salvation that God PROVIDES as "the GIFT of Salvation"

So, listen up...

My Thread teaches the Title.

Did you read the Thread?

Here is what it says..

"Jesus on the Cross" is your Salvation.

If you Give God your faith, in Christ, God will save you Through your faith......."not by works". "lest a person will boast".

Works are not a part of being born again.

Here is the only work that is related to Salvation.

"The WORK of GOD, is that you believe in Jesus, whom God, Sent".

Last edited: