Saving Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: - Colossians 3:3-5.

What is salvation? Salvation the saving life of another that saves you, and you live by the same life. Salvation for life is not a physical life such as eating and breathing, although it effects that part of your living. Salvation is spirit life, you come alive in spirit by the one Spirit! even Christ. "He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit." The verse is lower case 's' in spirit to all that feel they may have gained some god like status. So the finished work of the cross was the end of man's work to please God. Jesus Christ put an end to man working for salvation. No longer did you have to do to be! which by the way never dealt with spirit it only dealt with mind. In Grace the mind is dealt with after salvation not for salvation.

The saving grace of God for salvation is; simply Christ in you the hope of glory. Seems to simple for some and is, the simplicity of the gospel for man at salvation is basic truth. Learning and growing in the same grace (Christ) that saved you will be a lifetime of learning. When you are dealing with the mind of God it is infinite. The plan and purpose of God and all creation will be interpreted by Spirit taught knowledge, revelation. What is done in creation goes beyond carnal comprehension, as a matter of fact carnal knowledge is an opponent to the things of God, Romans 8. Don't be fooled when you realize you have been the hindrance to the Spirit moving in your life. It wasn't the neighbor, your wife/husband, or even the kids it was you.

How do we hinder the Spirit? By not moving with Him. The Holyspirit is always moving, he is action in a verse. We have to learn to move with him, when he moves you move, yielded to the Spirit. Remember Lydia in the book of Acts it said she had a heart that was open to the things of God. We must be like Lydia with a heart and mind that is open to the things of God not placed in a box. God is way bigger than any box man can put him in, for some odd reason I feel like I can put it all together and make God believe it. Funny thing is I have learned God will be a hard conversion for you to make, he cannot bow to my whims of scripture because it would deny believers knowledge of truth.

Therefore believers are put under the tutelage of Governors and Tutors of Galatians 4:1-2. Ahh yes the world is a schoolhouse and the father uses it to bring understanding and knowledge to an individual believer. The best way to go through the school house is yielded to the Holy Spirit. The schoolhouse can get rough enough on its own it does not need me to add to it. So being yielded to the Spirit is the only way to change my mind. It is the only thing that can change a mind, even if you know a thing to be true and are not yielding to the Holy Spirit it may be truth but not to you. Trusting the holy spirit will be your saving Grace when going through the father's schoolhouse for the training and making of son's. Bless you.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: - Colossians 3:3-5.

What is salvation? Salvation the saving life of another that saves you, and you live by the same life. Salvation for life is not a physical life such as eating and breathing, although it effects that part of your living. Salvation is spirit life, you come alive in spirit by the one Spirit! even Christ. "He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit." The verse is lower case 's' in spirit to all that feel they may have gained some god like status. So the finished work of the cross was the end of man's work to please God. Jesus Christ put an end to man working for mind works. No longer did you have to do to be! which by the way never dealt with spirit it only dealt with mind. In Grace the mind is dealt with after salvation not for salvation.

The saving grace of God for salvation is; simply Christ in you the hope of glory. Seems to simple for some and is, the simplicity of the gospel for man at salvation is basic truth. Learning and growing in the same grace (Christ) that saved you will be a lifetime of learning. When you are dealing with the mind of God it is infinite. The plan and purpose of God and all creation will be interpreted by Spirit taught knowledge, revelation. What is done in creation goes beyond carnal comprehension, as a matter of fact carnal knowledge is an opponent to the things of God, Romans 8. Don't be fooled when you realize you have been the hindrance to the Spirit moving in your life. It wasn't the neighbor, your wife/husband, or even the kids it was you.

How do we hinder the Spirit? By not moving with Him. The Holyspirit is always moving, he is action in a verse. We have to learn to move with him, when he moves you move, yielded to the Spirit. Remember Lydia in the book of Acts it said she had a heart that was open to the things of God. We must be like Lydia with a heart and mind that is open to the things of God not placed in a box. God is way bigger than any box man can put him in, for some odd reason I feel like I can put it all together and make God believe it. Funny thing is I have learned God will be a hard conversion for you to make, he cannot bow to my whims of scripture because it would deny believers knowledge of truth.

Therefore believers are put under the tutelage of Governors and Tutors of Galatians 4:1-2. Ahh yes the world is a schoolhouse and the father uses it to bring understanding and knowledge to an individual believer. The best way to go through the school house is yielded to the Holy Spirit. The schoolhouse can get rough enough on its own it does not need me to add to it. So being yielded to the Spirit is the only way to change my mind. It is the only thing that can change a mind, even if you know a thing to be true and are not yielding to the Holy Spirit it may be truth but not to you. Trusting the holy spirit will be your saving Grace when going through the father's schoolhouse for the training and making of son's. Bless you.
@soul man I love Colossians. We did it in Bible study not so long ago.

Reactions: soul man