Scathing website about Mitt Romney and Mormonism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't care about the answers, by your own admission.
Please, until you are willing to listen and learn, I'm not going to waste anyone's time addressing posts that you don't want to hear the answers to. I have too much respect for you, myself, and everyone else on here to do that.

Dodge

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do admire your dedication to research and our republic duty to vote. Might I suggest though, in order to save yourself a lot of unnecessary worry, that it’s best to think about who to vote for after they’ve announced they’re running and when/where you have the opportunity to vote? That way you’re still maintaining your civil responsibilities, but not needlessly harming your faith and sensitive spirit.

Also, getting information from the highest quality sources is always a good thing.
I read so much that I may not be thinking about the elections at the time to share what I'd read. Reading that didn't cause me unnecessary worry. I'm concerned over what I read in the news because I have a family in this world and have a vested interest in seeing that I do my part in making the world a better place. I also care for others, especially children and the vulnerable. If I come across something that strikes me as worth sharing I like to do it when I have the resource in front of me. I read a lot and don't always assess the quality of a website thoroughly. If I read something and a red flag waves I won't share it. We're each given a measure of discernment and I like to get feedback from a group of other believers because they may see something I don't and I may see something that others don't.

I can see you're sensitive about it - I don't mean to offend you if you're a Mormon. The only thing I knew about Mormons was that Donny and Marie were Mormons (I had a friend who was obsessed with Donny), Elizabeth Smart was, Jody Arias' boyfriend was, and Mitt Romney. I never knew any Mormons personally and I don't know anything about their doctrine. The only information I gathered was from TV - I watched a movie about a woman who was one of several wives and she left the faith. There was a TV show on called "Sister Wives" that I had seen advertised but never watched.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read so much that I may not be thinking about the elections at the time to share what I'd read. Reading that didn't cause me unnecessary worry. I'm concerned over what I read in the news because I have a family in this world and have a vested interest in seeing that I do my part in making the world a better place. I also care for others, especially children and the vulnerable. If I come across something that strikes me as worth sharing I like to do it when I have the resource in front of me. I read a lot and don't always assess the quality of a website thoroughly. If I read something and a red flag waves I won't share it. We're each given a measure of discernment and I like to get feedback from a group of other believers because they may see something I don't and I may see something that others don't.
I admire you intentions here.
I can see you're sensitive about it - I don't mean to offend you if you're a Mormon. The only thing I knew about Mormons was that Donny and Marie were Mormons (I had a friend who was obsessed with Donny), Elizabeth Smart was, Jody Arias' boyfriend was, and Mitt Romney. I never knew any Mormons personally and I don't know anything about their doctrine. The only information I gathered was from TV - I watched a movie about a woman who was one of several wives and she left the faith. There was a TV show on called "Sister Wives" that I had seen advertised but never watched.
I"m not offended at all, just rather happy to share information. :)

Growing up I was/am a HUGE fan of the musical "Joseph and the Technical Dreamcoat", of which Donny Osmond stars in the movie version and does a great job.

Donny and Marie Osmond attend the same church I do, as does Elizabeth Smart. Jody Arias' boyfriend may have been on the rolls but NOT remotely remotely following the faith (he's straight up narcissistic looney bin).

Most of the sensational TV shows you see are about Warren Jeffs' group, not my church.
The Brown from "Sister Wives" belonged to a third a totally different church (again with majorly different beliefs).

I'd actually guess that you do know a member of my church in your day to day life, and just don't know it. I'm not sure where in the US you live, but taking the national averages, statistically it's 1 in 50 people.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints isn't remotely a cult, despite all the crazy rumors the haters put out there. Like you'd be amazed how many people honestly think I have horns. I'll go through and address some of those crazy hater rumors I'm seeing in this thread.

Nope. We believe VERY adamantly that marriage is between a man and a woman, legally and lawfully married. Not more people then that, and not same-sex. Along that same note: all sexual activity is to be reserved for such a marriage. No fortification, no "living together", etc. These are VERY adamant stances and ones we take a lot of attacks from other folks over.

Speaking of haters spreading false rumors! Yeah, everything this guy writes here is totally false- laughably so actually. Ed Decker's writings are likewise complete hogwash.
If you want me to go over any specific of the false claims here, just let me know and I'd be happy to talk about them.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints don't were "secret" or "magic" underwear. Rather wear religious garbs under regular day-to-day clothes that aren't remotely magical or secret. Instead they serve the purpose of being a reminders of God and the individuals devotion to Him. Good video/article on this Mormon Underwear is the Temple Garment and is Sacred to Members

I think that the show "Sister Wives" probably helped to spread the belief that Mormons are polygamists. There are other shows as well. I can't recall the name of the movie that I watched awhile ago. So it depends on the sect if they practice plural marriage?

Can I ask you how you keep your children and grandchildren away from adopting the ways of the world? Do you homeschool or send them to a Mormon-based school?

Maybe others would like you going through the beliefs point by point. My interest was limited to Mitt Romney because he's obviously trying to be President. He seems so duplicitous so it's hard to believe that he holds to a strict faith.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the show "Sister Wives" probably helped to spread the belief that Mormons are polygamists. There are other shows as well. I can't recall the name of the movie that I watched awhile ago. So it depends on the sect if they practice plural marriage?
The word "sect" doesn't really cover the difference between the three different churches (mine/Romney's, Warren Jeffs', the Browns' from Sister Wives). We're talking HUGE differences in beliefs- differences in canonized scriptures, views on marriage, how revelation is received, how society should be run, etc. HUGE differences.
Can I ask you how you keep your children and grandchildren away from adopting the ways of the world? Do you homeschool or send them to a Mormon-based school?
Speaking personally, I do not intend to homeschool when my daughter is old enough, and I myself attended a public school.
The way you fortify is by having faith and a personal relationship with God. This starts and ends at home: teach your children daily about God, read the scriptures with them, share your perspectives, show how to search & ask questions, and live the faith yourself. And encourage them to have faith themselves: to seek God, to seek answers, and hold tight to that which is precious.
Maybe others would like you going through the beliefs point by point. My interest was limited to Mitt Romney because he's obviously trying to be President. He seems so duplicitous so it's hard to believe that he holds to a strict faith.
If anyone wants me to, I'm glad to. But if you're not interested I won't spend the time to talk to no one (that's sort of silly).

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of some lyrics to a song of Keith Green titled, Asleep In The Light:
"...Open up, open up and give yourself away
You see the need, you hear the cries so how can you delay?
God's calling and you're the one but like Jonah you run
He's told you to speak but you keep holding it in

Can't you see it's such a sin?
The world is sleeping in the dark that the church just can't fight
'Cause it's asleep in the light

How can you be so dead, when you've been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave and you, you can't even get out of bed
Jesus rose from the dead, come on, get out of your bed

How can you be so numb not to care if they come
You close your eyes and pretend the job's done
You close your eyes and pretend the job's done
Don't close your eyes, don't pretend the job's done..."
That's a pretty song! I never heard of it. When I took psychology I did a report on the Kitty Genovese syndrome. It's a real psychological phenomena of inaction in a group who witness a crime, but if a person is alone witnessing something they'll often act (that's from memory). I'm afraid that Christians have the Kitty Genovese syndrome. I know that the end times are coming - it was foretold. I just find it hard to believe that God wants us to sit here passively and not take any action to try to improve it. Our children and grandchildren are inheriting this world. And what a terrible world they've been left. I read these types of comments at the bottom of news stories. Years ago our forbears were Revolutionaries but today we're too well-socialized and controlled. We have a massive police force to instantly quell any "uprising" unless the number of people uprising exceeds that of the police force and/or army. I think it was planned that way by the illuminati. Their eyes are everywhere and we can't do anything that isn't watched. I just read today that they passed a law that if there is a meltdown, our personal money that's in the bank can be seized for the government. I just shake my head and wonder how it could get to this point. Why have we allowed ourselves to be governed like this? This is all without our consent. Our government has become a government of wolves.

For in reason, all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery. - Jonathan Swift

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
― Edward R. Murrow

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mormonism is absolutely a cult.

Temple Mormons are taught there are multitudes of other gods on other worlds that they created.

To Christ and Satan are brothers born to a God and one of his wives on another planet.

The holy underwear, secret vows and other things it seems so outlandish are actually true and taught in the temple.

A temple Mormon marries many women in a celestial temple ceremony so as to be able to produce enough offspring to populate their planet if they achieve godhood.

Such a wife is dependent on her husband to call her out of the grave and resurrection.

You and I have spirits that were produced by sexual intercourse of God the father and wanting his wives. Later we were sent into human mothers to produce our physical bodies. Of course, you don't remember your preexistence.

Salt Lake City Mormons stopped polygamy due to political pressure. They now admit Blacks political and social pressure.

The book of Mormon is another part of the Bible in their beliefs.

Of course you have to become a temple Mormon learn all of this. And only men can become Temple Mormons.

The Book of Mormon claims there were horses, elephants, pigs and other animals in the Americas that never were here in old OT times.

It also claim they had transparent glass, which in fact was not invented until centuries later.

They also believed American Indians were Jews who journeyed here in BC times. Which science has will blown out of the water a long time ago.

Being half Indian I always knew the claim was nonsense.

They teach the New Jerusalem will be in Independence, Missouri.

The actually began building The temple but were evicted.

You may find this interesting:
Differences between three different types or Mormons

Jackson County temple lot saga
I do recall hearing about a Book of Mormon. I had never heard all that. I think if Romney does run we might want to know more about it before Christians throw their support behind him, but at this point I don't have a lot of faith that we get to select the President. With Democrats filing impeachment charges it's anybody's guess what's going to happen in the near or distant future.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jane!
I know I am just jumping in here and I mean no disrespect. I am (as you yourself are) interested in other beliefs. If for anything else, to debunk lies and exaggerations. I know next to nothing about LDS beliefs (except what one might hear in passing, and that makes the truth NOT! lol)- and why they believe what they do. I hesitate to call anything a "cult". I believe Jesus will be picking from many folds! I would love to hear what Coreissue has to say as well as yourself, I am NOT agreeing or disagreeing with either one of you, it is not my place to judge you in that way! But...I would love to see a discourse on this subject with one who lives it ♥
I actually felt the same way but I don't want to fan any flames. I also have little knowledge about it.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually felt the same way but I don't want to fan any flames. I also have little knowledge about it.
The people who fan flames are those that think they know everything and no longer seek learning.
Disciples of Christ who honestly follow Him (which includes humility and desire for knowledge) are never flame faners. :)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do recall hearing about a Book of Mormon. I had never heard all that. I think if Romney does run we might want to know more about it before Christians throw their support behind him, but at this point I don't have a lot of faith that we get to select the President. With Democrats filing impeachment charges it's anybody's guess what's going to happen in the near or distant future.

A quick comment on the impeachment issue.

Not going to happen because to impeach a president quite requires he be proven guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. Neither of which have happened.

I think they're going to try to win in 2020 by discrediting the effort of trumps and conservatives.

I mean look, the same building "wall" is immoral and doesn't work?

Nothing immoral about it in protecting the citizens of the USA. In most assuredly it works. Where built on the southern border currently the legal flow was cut over 90% and in countries like Israel who build walls, the problem has ceased to exist.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admire you intentions here.

I"m not offended at all, just rather happy to share information. :)

Growing up I was/am a HUGE fan of the musical "Joseph and the Technical Dreamcoat", of which Donny Osmond stars in the movie version and does a great job.

Donny and Marie Osmond attend the same church I do, as does Elizabeth Smart. Jody Arias' boyfriend may have been on the rolls but NOT remotely remotely following the faith (he's straight up narcissistic looney bin).

Most of the sensational TV shows you see are about Warren Jeffs' group, not my church.
The Brown from "Sister Wives" belonged to a third a totally different church (again with majorly different beliefs).

I'd actually guess that you do know a member of my church in your day to day life, and just don't know it. I'm not sure where in the US you live, but taking the national averages, statistically it's 1 in 50 people.
I never heard of Warren Jeffs. Sister Wives made that faith look bad. We know that in the Old Testament having other wives was common but it seems like such a foreign concept.

We're given the bible as our guide and in the end I suppose we have to practice our faith where we feel is right at the time. I was raised Catholic and left the Catholic church. I went to a Presbyterian Reformed church, Assembly of God, Independent Bible, Methodist, Missionary, and wound up in a Baptist church. It has more to do with the church itself than the denomination.

I'm sorry if my post offended you. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. We're all struggling to find our way through to God on this earth and it's not easy. Sometimes, not always, when we get older we can see things we didn't see when we were younger, but that's up to the person and God. :)

I tried really hard but made the mistake of sending our children to public school. They've gotten very ungodly - at least what I've seen in our area. I would give my right arm to go back and do it over. Our area was very hard hit with drugs. I urge everyone to email their representatives and insist on the border wall. Don't fall into the Kitty Genovese mindset where you think someone else is going to do it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A quick comment on the impeachment issue.

Not going to happen because to impeach a president quite requires he be proven guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. Neither of which have happened.

I think they're going to try to win in 2020 by discrediting the effort of trumps and conservatives.

I mean look, the same building "wall" is immoral and doesn't work?

Nothing immoral about it in protecting the citizens of the USA. In most assuredly it works. Where built on the southern border currently the legal flow was cut over 90% and in countries like Israel who build walls, the problem has ceased to exist.
I wondered if they were going to be able to accomplish it. It made me sick when I saw a photo of a young woman who had just been elected Democrat say "We're going to impeach the Motherf*****" I can't believe how bad politics have gotten. I wish someone would tell that young woman the truth of how ugly it made her look. But usually those people are surrounded with rubber-stampers. You've probably seen the inside more than most of us and how politics have devolved into uncivil low-down dirty in-your-face craziness. The illuminati achieved their goal. Look at how women are acting like men now - years ago you would never have caught a woman saying something like that in public. I'm glad I came from an era where people still had class. It hurts me that our children don't know those times. I read that comment a lot under news stories.

I don't have much faith in our voting system after we learned of voting fraud in our state and no one even responded to emails. Look at how various legislators were fighting any steps for voting integrity. I think you made an accurate assessment earlier because the lines are being drawn between the Christians and the unsaved and which political affiliation they choose. But I keep reading that the mass migration here is going to flip the country completely blue like they did in CA. Ann Coulter said we'll never get a Republican President again. I'm still trying to discern what's really going on. I do think Agenda 21 is being implemented and while I still support President Trump, I have serious doubts about him. But I still fully believe in building the wall because things can't continue on like they are. I just read that it's the goal of the illuminati to flood America with migrants who will go on entitlements and collapse our economy. I read that throughout history civilizations have been brought down by flooding them with foreigners. So somebody is following a tried and true strategy for collapsing America.

I did read where the wall worked for Israel. I urge everyone to contact their legislators and demand the wall. The new argument is that the wall is too expensive. If they stop sending billions to other countries in aid then we'd have it built in no time. I remember reading about the silly things put into the Omnibus - like $5 million going toward the education of Israeli students. What about American students?

I think we've all seeing the intentional collapse of America before our eyes. But what's important is what are we going to do about it? I remember reading a book where this man refused to hire Christians because he said that they passively accept things and claim it's of the Lord rather than actively trying to change them.

I think we're ripe for a Revolution. I'm just waiting for the right person/s to lead it. I'm shocked Christians haven't united against this collapse. I think too many people are asleep. I thought it was Steve Bannon but he's disappeared. Maybe someone here? Maybe God is going to call another Moses. Maybe he did and he's telling God to send someone else. I know God has heard my groaning and a lot of other true believers' groaning like he's heard the Israelites. This environment is inhospitable to Christians. I don't know if anyone shares my beliefs, but I'm usually the canary in the coal mine. I want my family in a godly environment and it's gotten too ungodly.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever stepped foot into an LDS Church?
Attended an LDS service?
Read all of these documents and studied them?

Just observing a couple of points having been made, not by you, but rather particularly to you.

!) LDS and Catholics believe ONLY they are correct in knowledge and understanding of Scripture.

From my perspective, EVERY RELIGION believes they are CORRECT in their own Doctrine.

That specifically being posed to YOU, appeared as a prelude to demanding you prove it.

2) A NON member of LDS and Catholicism, portraying themselves as the EXPERT on an others Religion.

Just noting the satire.

Glory to God,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend emailed me an alarming article about how Mexican cartels keep shipping drugs into the United States through the porous border. I URGE EVERYONE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. EVEN IF IT HASN'T TOUCHED YOUR LIFE IT CAN TOUCH YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, OR GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES.

EVEN IF YOUR FAMILY ABSTAINS, A PERSON HIGH ON DRUGS CAN DRIVE IMPAIRED AND CRIPPLE OR KILL YOU OR A LOVED ONE. ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS WAS A DEATH SCENE INVESTIGATOR FOR THE MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE. SHE DESCRIBED SOME HORRID SCENES. THESE THINGS ARE GOING ON ALL AROUND US BUT WE'RE OFTEN BUFFERED FROM REALITIES UNLESS YOU WORK IN THE FIELD AND SEE IT FIRST-HAND.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MASSIVE DRUGS ARE NOW THE REALITY OF LIFE IN AMERICA AND IT'S CAUSED BY THE OPEN BORDER. PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER, TO PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY. PLEASE PRAY THAT THE BORDER WALL BE BUILT AND THE SCOURGE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL. PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THE KITTY GENOVESE SYNDROME AND THINK THAT OTHERS ARE GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU. WE MUST ALL ACT. CALL OR EMAIL ALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND DEMAND A BORDER WALL. Thank you.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/04/cartels-up-their-cocaine-meth-game-after-opioid-crackdown/

EFFECTS ON AMERICA'S YOUTH FROM DRUGS FLOODING IN THROUGH MEXICO.

"The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy." Behold his handiwork:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 0

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Drugs Involved in U.S. Overdose Deaths* - Among the more than 72,000 drug overdose deaths estimated in 2017*, the sharpest increase occurred among deaths related to fentanyl and fentanyl analogs (synthetic opioids) with nearly 30,000 overdose deaths. Source: CDC WONDER
Total U.S. Drug Deaths* - More than 72,000 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2017, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids—a 2-fold increase in a decade. Source: CDC WONDER
* Provisional counts for 2017 are based on data available through 12/17 but are not yet finalized. Counts through 2016 are based on final annual data.

National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving All Drugs. The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving all drugs from 2002 to 2016 and provisional 2017 data. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males from 2002 to 2016. From 2002 to 2017 there was a 3.1-fold increase in the total number of deaths.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Opioid Drugs. The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving opioid drugs from 2002 to 2016 and provisional 2017 data. Included in this number are opioid analgesics, along with heroin and illicit synthetic opioids. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males from 2002 to 2016. From 2002-2017 there was a 4.1-fold increase in the total number of deaths.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Prescription Opioid Pain Relievers (excluding non-methadone synthetics). The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving opioid pain relievers (excluding non-methadone synthetics) from 2002 to 2016. Non-methadone synthetics is a category dominated by illicit fentanyl, and has been excluded to more accurately reflect deaths from prescription opioids. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males. From 2002 to 2011 there was a 1.9-fold increase in the total number of deaths, but it has remained relatively stable since then.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Other Synthetic Opioids (Predominately Fentanyl). The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving other synthetic opioids from 2002 to 2016 and provisional 2017 data. Other synthetic opioids is a category dominated by illicit fentanyl. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males. From 2002 to 2017 there was a 22-fold increase in the total number of deaths.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Heroin. The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving heroin from 2002 to 2016 and provisional 2017 data. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males from 2002 to 2016. From 2002 through 2017, there was a 7.6-fold increase in the total number of deaths.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Cocaine. The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving cocaine from 2002 to 2016 and provisional 2017 data. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males from 2002 to 2016. From the lowest number in 2010 to 2017, there has been a 3.5-fold increase in the total number of deaths.
National Overdose Deaths—Number of Deaths Involving Cocaine in Combination with Non-Methadone Opioid Synthetics. The figure above is a bar chart showing the total number of U.S. overdose deaths involving cocaine in combination with other synthetic opioids, dominated by illicit fentanyl. From 2002 to 2016 there was little increase in overall deaths but from 2012 through 2016 there was a 23-fold increase in the total number of deaths. The chart is overlayed by a line graph showing the number of deaths of females and males from 2002 to 2016.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/videos/nida-opioids

IT ISN'T HARD TO SEE THE DEVIL'S HANDIWORK. THE OPEN BORDER IS DANGEROUS. PLEASE DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS WITHOUT ACTING. THE NEXT LIFE OR SUFFERING YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN.

THIS SHOWS ME THAT THERE IS A VERY REAL DEPOPULATION AGENDA OR THAT THOSE FIGHTING THE BORDER WALL ARE SO SATANICALLY INFLUENCED OR POSSESSED THAT THEY'RE SACRIFICING OUR NATION'S YOUTH FOR POLITICAL POWER. IT'S BEYOND POLITICS. IT'S UNADULTERATED EVIL.

I studied the epidemic along with associates. It began right after Bill Clinton signed NAFTA. Not only did NAFTA gut cities and towns across America (like mine) leaving nothing but despair and then supplying the remedy for that despair: illegal drugs. Manufacturing trucks loaded with goods were packed with illegal drugs and rolled right into the heart of America. Only 3% of trucks were searched. Bill Clinton knew of it and warned the DEA to remain quiet. Just how evil is Bill Clinton? You decide. Look around at all the mass suffering that ensued: families ripped apart by illegal drugs. 72,000 American youth died in one year. Multiply that number by at least 10 for how many lives were directly affected, and hearts ripped out.

Just how evil is Bill Clinton?

Only a heart consumed by the devil could make and maintain such a decision, knowing of the abject suffering that followed and swearing the DEA to secrecy. Was it planned that way? You decide.

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Christian should be able to discern the evil emanating from the Pope's eyes.
iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's representative on earth throwing El Diablo? Satan appears as an Angel of Light?
iu

Last edited: