Scathing website about Mitt Romney and Mormonism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Showing their allegiance.
iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

iu

iu

iu

Paula (last name unknown) a "bible teacher" possibly exposed as a false teacher.

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "All-seeing eye" is on the government office in Utah where Americans every text, every phone conversation is stored. I read that satan is trying to become Omnipotent like God.

iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those in the highest offices of America aligned with the evil one?
iu

Do you want your child to hear a lullaby sung by this man?

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've read, if someone wants instant fame and pledges their allegiance to the dark side they'll get it. When Aaaron Hernandez hung himself in a jail cell he cut his wrist and wrote "Illuminati" on the wall.

iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that Christians wake up to what God has revealed to me these past few months. I've met others who know about it but I'm afraid that many many Christians are deceived. Like the woman from Bible Study who told me she voted for the Democrat because her daughter told her to. She effectively cancelled out the vote of another Christian. I'm still unsure just how much our votes count but until then I think it's our duty to share with every other Christian that you know. Ask who they voted for and why. I was shocked at the reasons some people gave me for voting for a candidate. We can't let the blind lead the blind. Youth are taught to lean towards voting Democrat - at least that's happened in some areas. Hitler knew to go after the youth. Then they go to college and encounter professors who demand they think ungodly.

I'm thankful to Brakelite for sharing his knowledge about how the Catholic Church is involved and the link to Revelations. I'm still learning and there is much information online for those who really seek the truth. Remember when you came to God? I recall when I really sought Him and the truth. "Ye shall seek me and find me when ye search for me with all your heart." I think the same holds true for learning who is really running our country and why all this is happening. After studying the opioid epidemic for several years, I confidently state that I believe it's an intentional depopulation agenda in accordance with Agenda 21. Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and 72,000 opioid deaths in one year followed. Why would only 3% of trucks be inspected? Why would Bill Clinton demand that the DEA remain quiet? What do you think?

Who owns this man? This pathetically evil individual who caused MASS SUFFERING BY SIGNING NAFTA?
iu

Major news stations and outlets ask around looking for people to be interviewed who claim their addiction began after a doctor prescribed them opiates. That is nothing but propaganda. I know people in pain organizations and they shared that. Why would reporters want to locate only those people who claim doctors caused their addiction? I think it's so they can throw up smoke and mirrors to keep Americans confused and blinded to the real source of the opioid epidemic: The open southern border. The news is all owned.

What is Joel Osteen doing?
iu

The face of evil.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Billy Graham know who he was dealing with? Where was his discernment?

iu

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back on the subject the Mormon, different groups of Mormons was brought up.

List of denominations in the Latter Day Saint movement - Wikipedia

Estimation of Membership in the Latter Day Saint Movement by Denomination
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) 15,882,417 97.99%
Community of Christ (RLDS) 250,301 1.54%
The Church of Jesus Christ (Bickertonite) 22,537 0.14%
Church of Jesus Christ with the Elijah Message 12,500 0.08%
Apostolic United Brethren 10,000 0.06%
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS) 10,000 0.06%
Restoration Branches 10,000 0.06%
Church of Christ (Hedrickites) 7,310 0.05%
Fellowships of the remnants 5,000 0.03%
Church of Christ (Fettingite) 2,450 0.02%
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Strangite) 300 0.00%
Church of Jesus Christ (Cutlerite) 12 0.00%

Mormon_Denominations.jpg Mormon_Denominations.jpg

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wondered if they were going to be able to accomplish it. It made me sick when I saw a photo of a young woman who had just been elected Democrat say "We're going to impeach the Motherf*****" I can't believe how bad politics have gotten. I wish someone would tell that young woman the truth of how ugly it made her look. But usually those people are surrounded with rubber-stampers. You've probably seen the inside more than most of us and how politics have devolved into uncivil low-down dirty in-your-face craziness. The illuminati achieved their goal. Look at how women are acting like men now - years ago you would never have caught a woman saying something like that in public. I'm glad I came from an era where people still had class. It hurts me that our children don't know those times. I read that comment a lot under news stories.

I don't have much faith in our voting system after we learned of voting fraud in our state and no one even responded to emails. Look at how various legislators were fighting any steps for voting integrity. I think you made an accurate assessment earlier because the lines are being drawn between the Christians and the unsaved and which political affiliation they choose. But I keep reading that the mass migration here is going to flip the country completely blue like they did in CA. Ann Coulter said we'll never get a Republican President again. I'm still trying to discern what's really going on. I do think Agenda 21 is being implemented and while I still support President Trump, I have serious doubts about him. But I still fully believe in building the wall because things can't continue on like they are. I just read that it's the goal of the illuminati to flood America with migrants who will go on entitlements and collapse our economy. I read that throughout history civilizations have been brought down by flooding them with foreigners. So somebody is following a tried and true strategy for collapsing America.

I did read where the wall worked for Israel. I urge everyone to contact their legislators and demand the wall. The new argument is that the wall is too expensive. If they stop sending billions to other countries in aid then we'd have it built in no time. I remember reading about the silly things put into the Omnibus - like $5 million going toward the education of Israeli students. What about American students?

I think we've all seeing the intentional collapse of America before our eyes. But what's important is what are we going to do about it? I remember reading a book where this man refused to hire Christians because he said that they passively accept things and claim it's of the Lord rather than actively trying to change them.

I think we're ripe for a Revolution. I'm just waiting for the right person/s to lead it. I'm shocked Christians haven't united against this collapse. I think too many people are asleep. I thought it was Steve Bannon but he's disappeared. Maybe someone here? Maybe God is going to call another Moses. Maybe he did and he's telling God to send someone else. I know God has heard my groaning and a lot of other true believers' groaning like he's heard the Israelites. This environment is inhospitable to Christians. I don't know if anyone shares my beliefs, but I'm usually the canary in the coal mine. I want my family in a godly environment and it's gotten too ungodly.

Newly elected Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib Called Trump a motherf*****

She is a Palestinian Muslim.

Demographic Makeup of Muslims in Michigan - The Muslim Observer

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heaven sakes @Soverign Grace Get a life. ✟
Your obsession is killing you, or driving you nuts...take care..you are on a slippery obsession slope.
Plus, none of what you post here is NEW....we have known all this for decades. It is just now out in the open...

Where is GOD or life, in any of your posts ???
If you were joining in more on the daily posting on other threads , maybe this negative obsession wouldn't show so glaringly.

I am not trying to be mean here ... but you worry me.

Maybe you are a very new Christian and haven't had time to mature in your faith yet. I have no idea.
But, where is your faith in God?
He has got this!! He is not in a state of shock because He never saw this coming. He told us in the Revelation that it was coming...

If all this happens in our life time...then we know that He gave grace to the thousands of Christians who were persecuted and died for their faith...He has enough grace for each of us, when our time comes.

Bless you abundantly, and may He show you a revelation of His glory. Helen

Reactions: Enoch111 and Nancy

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just observing a couple of points having been made, not by you, but rather particularly to you.

!) LDS and Catholics believe ONLY they are correct in knowledge and understanding of Scripture.

From my perspective, EVERY RELIGION believes they are CORRECT in their own Doctrine.
Totally 100% agree with you.
2) A NON member of LDS and Catholicism, portraying themselves as the EXPERT on an others Religion.

Just noting the satire.
Oh it so irritates me when people do this! When Bob comes in and acts like he knows more about what Steve believes than Steve does. Such is so egotistical! Gag!
(Note: I have seen a Bob-type person in literally every single one of the dozens and dozens of faith group I've visited, yes that includes my own).

As for myself, I a HUGE proponent of letting Steve explain what Steve believes and listening to Steve. It doesn't matter if Steve is completely bonkers-- I still have the obligation to listen and better love Steve that way. Note: I didn't say anything about agreeing, just simply listening & loving & getting your facts straight about Steve.

An example from my own life: when I personally want to learn more about Catholicism (just for one random example), I show up at Mass and listen-- both to the service, and also to individuals there. Just to get to learn more about what each person believes and better love them. I spent a decade lightly studying Catholicism, and then 11 months super-super in depth. And I still no expert on Catholicism, nor do I pretend to no more about what "John the Catholic" believes, even if John is a fresh newbie to the faith. No matter how much I learn, I'm always the student. I always should listen. I always should love.

Reactions: Helen