SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion, one that I do not share.

As I stated, I don't want to vote for either of them, but if I have to, Biden gets my vote over Trump, every time!
Thats to bad.

Whatever..

I will appose you and stand up for my family and my country

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who don't care about MILLIONS of babies murdered surely don't care about their own!
They have bought into the propaganda.

My youngest daughter lives off the state because of a handicap. She even admits she is worst off now than 2 years ago. But she is so afraid that trump will take her benefits (A lie of the left) that she will not vote for him..

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have bought into the propaganda.

My youngest daughter lives off the state because of a handicap. She even admits she is worst off now than 2 years ago. But she is so afraid that trump will take her benefits (A lie of the left) that she will not vote for him..
The LYING media is the god of Liberals! Thank God for His promise!

Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you'll be saved, you and your family!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It affects just me?

It affects everyone I know.

I have 4 kids, they all have spouses, I have 8 grandkids. it affects every one of them..

You think I am just saying this because I want to?

I would rather have desantis. But the people want trump so I will go with the lesser of two evils.

That is not what I meant.

What I meant is that just because it is affecting you, doesn't mean it is affecting me. I am speaking of me.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a liar, plain and simple. Tracking the President’s mendacity became the sport of online sites such as Factcheck.org and Politifact.
They're both liars. Neither of them even really try to hide it. I agree with your choice not to vote

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats to bad.

Whatever..

I will appose you and stand up for my family and my country

That is your choice, to vote for who you want.
However, do not say that your standing up for your family by opposing me and that I am not standing up for my family, by voting for Biden.

My family is everything to me. I would die for my family if need be. I feel Biden is better for my family iver Trump. That doesn't mean I'm not standing up for it.

I would die for this country if someone attacked her.

I would never say what you have to me, to you.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again,

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFEENCE BETWEEN A CRIMINAL LAW AND A CIVIL

The bank declaired HE DID NOT LIE

In fact the banks wanted more of his business and they testified under oath that they did their own due diligence on the property values.

and he has to pay that fine before he is allowed to appeal.

I had a driving ticket once. I went to appeal it. I had to pay the fine then had a hearing. Did me no good .

I question if his money will be refunded or partial if the appeals court rules in his favor.
Nice tru

Um, No it was not. it was a civil case. Because they would not have been able to convict him criminally

There should be no crime for lying... Just look at Fani willis.......... :Laughingoutloud: She would be in jail if it was up to e.
lol. Anyway, This is making me laugh at all the people who hate a person so much,, I have never seen so much hate (well actually. The jews suffer much greater hate

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not of that view. I think character matters just as much.
This is how Hitler got elected with excellent charterer who did not drink, smoke or fornicate - unlike the champions opposing tyranny, Churchill and FDR.

Policy first.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your choice, to vote for who you want.
However, do not say that your standing up for your family by opposing me and that I am not standing up for my family, by voting for Biden.

My family is everything to me. I would die for my family if need be. I feel Biden is better for my family iver Trump. That doesn't mean I'm not standing up for it.

I would die for this country if someone attacked her.

I would never say what you have to me, to you.
I thought you said you were done?

Did you see the State of the union last night?

And angry, hateful president who cares more about Ukraine than he does his own nation. Who thinks the peaceful protest on Jan 6 that turned into a riot when the crowd was intimidated and fired on, is worth than the civil war.

What a joke.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're both liars. Neither of them even really try to hide it. I agree with your choice not to vote
The HUGE difference is, Biden and his voters are obsessed with Pro abortion, $$$. Trump is obsessed with saving the lives of babies. I LOVE defending babies' lives!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you said you were done?

Did you see the State of the union last night?

And angry, hateful president who cares more about Ukraine than he does his own nation. Who thinks the peaceful protest on Jan 6 that turned into a riot when the crowd was intimidated and fired on, is worth than the civil war.

What a joke.

The joke is, this reply to me.

What I saw was a passionate President looking towards the future of this nation. The response from Trump on the other hand was that of a petulant immature baby who cares only for himself and you have all bought into his lies.

Yeah, I'll take Biden over Trump every time.

Don't bother to reply, I won't see it as I have you on ignore now.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I saw was a passionate President looking towards the future of this nation. The response from Trump on the other hand was that of a petulant immature baby who cares only for himself and you have all bought into his lies.

I do not joke about things this important.

Passionate? Now thats a joke. He is passionate about attacking his nation and the people who are trying to pull him from office. Totally ignored how bad the economy was. and lied about how good it was.

Did not mention the girl who was killed by an Illegal who was here because he reuses to do his job and close th border. until someone forced him to call her by name.

you prove my point

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not joke about things this important.

Passionate? Now thats a joke. He is passionate about attacking his nation and the people who are trying to pull him from office. Totally ignored how bad the economy was. and lied about how good it was.

Did not mention the girl who was killed by an Illegal who was here because he reuses to do his job and close th border. until someone forced him to call her by name.

you prove my point
Amen!!!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's the reverse with me; I'll take Trump over any Demonrat.

You say passion but filtered out the anger and hate. Trump passionately loves America and does not come across as a rant. Why people love Trump is because he is effective at implementing policies that benefit the country.

It was typical populism for Biden to appeal to class envy and badger the GOP for not "supporting" the so-called border bill. Every educated voter knows the so-called Border bill offers insecurity - and a measure to defund the wall for the next POTUS, setting up a rationalization to impeach Trump before he even wins for a 3rd time.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Even with abortion! Gotcha.