Screwtape Letters/Wild at Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Someone told me I would find these two very interesting. They're on the way....Anyone read either of these?

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
The screwtape letters has to be one of my favorite books.Its By C.S Lewis and is a letter from one demon from another of how to tempt you to sin.This actually helps you out a great deal for it gives attention to many things which can lead you to sin.But a small warning. This is not a easy read. Its deep and comes with a complex vocabulary.But if you can get past that it is a very rewarding book to read.your brother in christRyan Fitz

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
I have to recommend the Screwtape Letters as well. They're absolute fascinating, frequently very funny (although awfully dark at times as well, which is natural given the subject material) and contain plenty of C.S. Lewis' wonderful insights on Christianity and morality.

SaviorsGear

Mar 4, 2008
Wild at Heart was a great read, also did the workbook with it. We did this as a mens group, was excellent.MikeSavior's Gear