Seeing : Kamala Harris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm reading this, and having the same problem I have with so much modern prophecy. What is this fellow actually saying? That God will use her, or that maybe God will use her? The language is muddy. But that's the prophecy.

So I don't get it.

Much love!
When one says maybe, they are also saying maybe not. How can you be wrong? Of course, God could use her. Along with the others in leadership roles with her party. I'd go as far as to say they are satanic.
Kim Clement, while not a prophet (his words), had the gift of prophecy. He said, "Trump shall become a trumpet." At the time, people had their suspicions that it was Trump, but it couldn't be proven. Clement predicted in amazing detail what the left would try to do to him. If you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do. I think it was recorded in 2007. It's on YouTube. Shalom.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that indeed the U.S. has fallen from it's pre-eminince so that China can have their short time in the lime light. But the funny thing is that "Australia" isn't referenced in Scripture except in the collection of lesser nations. And although the U.S. must have a decline, those individuals who were RESCUED by the U.S. interventions will always remember and appreciate that country's hero's and their compassion for our fellow man.

Bobby Jo

Yes the American were great at putting the onus on the other countries to be the initial shock troops in their conflicts.

Australia is mentioned in Jeremiah just as the President is acknowledged as the king of the north during these present times, but instead of abiding in God's prophetic words, America and Australia also tried to heal Babylon, to our own peril as we like America are suffering the consequences of not destroying the Land of the Chaldeans and when God brought the Persians in to destroy the land of Babylon, our respective nations objected to the Persians doing what God had decreed many years ago and turn on them with our bombs etc. to stop Babylon from being destroyed by the Persians when the Coalition of the Willing initially went in to do that task.

It seems that your understanding of what is happening during this present time is limited and you usual retorts of putting down other people's understanding of what is actually happening is your only recourse to promote yourself in claiming that only you have the necessary understanding what is to happen in our near future, like within 12 months. We do not have long for your wisdom to be invalidated, do we?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok, you're not SDA. Surely you're not ashamed to admit it, right?
I see you insist on categorisation of some sorts.
Can you love people without categorisation? be they black, white or bridle, be they Buddhist, Baptist or Jew, be they Amish, Syrian Orthodox even Seventh Day Adventist? be they rich or poor? ....now thats tricky isn't it? The need for folk to fit into one of our constructed categories validates the construction of our own?....saved or unsaved?.....willingly taking the prerogative of God only.

Judge righteous judgment Jesus tells us. Is it even possible to do that if our reality is encompassed with categorisation?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you insist on categorisation of some sorts.
Can you love people without categorisation? be they black, white or bridle, be they Buddhist, Baptist or Jew, be they Amish, Syrian Orthodox even Seventh Day Adventist? be they rich or poor? ....now thats tricky isn't it? The need for folk to fit into one of our constructed categories validates the construction of our own?....saved or unsaved?.....willingly taking the prerogative of God only.

Judge righteous judgment Jesus tells us. Is it even possible to do that if our reality is encompassed with categorisation?
Your smokescreen noted. Now back to the question, are you SDA?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do get it. Everyone can see you're evading saying if you are SDA. Forget it. If it's not important to you then why would anyone take you seriously?
You do get it? then how is it you haven't heard? You take liberties that are not yours. You say 'everyone' in your statement above....really! You make being taken seriously contingent to answering your question, a question I answered when you first asked.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes prayer can change the tide. I remember to this day that the Thursday before the Federal Election in Australia which was held on the following Saturday, I sensed a tide of prayer going up for Scott Morrison to win the election. For a few weeks, it had been billed as the unlosable election for the Labor opposition.

I told my wife there and then that Scott Morrison was going to win the election and as they say, the rest is history. He won by two seats.

From an outsider's point of view, I do believe that Donald Trump was elected President to save you from yourself as you seemed to be embracing all that was evil in the world. I think there were enough people praying for God to say "OK I will give you another chance (in Donald Trump).

The mistake that we all seem to make is that we want the government to solve all our problems. They don't and they won't. The only answer is God himself whether you are a believer or not. Take your eyes of the Lord and you will get the government you deserve. Not the one you need.

Finally, it is righteousness that exalts a nation, not sin. Therefore you need to go all out to bring righteousness back into the front and centre and not waste your time singing Kumbaya in church on Sunday mornings. There is a world out there waiting to hear the good news of God's salvation and you are the one to make that happen.

Forget the "Here am I Lord, send him" bit.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been watching the election polls. Looks like Biden is in the lead. This isn't good at all =(

I NEVER answer a poll according to my sentiments. I always LIE, -- on EVERYTHING. And I DON'T have a TRUMP sign in my yard because I REALLY DON'T WANT MY PROPERTY (home & vehicles) DAMAGED, and am to -lazy- to install a complete array of Security Camera's only to have the Police throw my vandalism report into the "circular file".

Yep, -- I voted for Hillary in TWO PRIMARIES and ONE ELECTION ... or so I say!
Bobby Jo