Seeing : Kamala Harris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes.

How about you?
Yes....and I've observed that other nations surpass the American system.

At one stage I bought an older station wagon (Volvo) in Virginia (best car I've ever owned..by the way) and travelled your country, sleeping in the back....north to south, east to west and into the deserts marvelling at the varied and beautiful geography. It was no mystery why the white man coveted that land.

I had many experiences as one does when travelling in this mode, I met good people also but certain impressions of the nation etched themselves into my memory permanently. When asked what these were the answer was clear, 'fearful and greedy'. These two words summarised my experiences.

In my view, this stage of US history ie the nation, is in rapid decline but I doubt whether its populace sees it. What it believes is what is pumped out by their media. I think many live in a bubble, insulated and ignorant of the systems of other nations. I do not see a resurgence of greatness but a continued slide downward even while in some areas they are world leaders.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the USA is an amazing country.
No greater country will ever exist that is man made.

Interesting, and I would agree given the inclusion of Israel, but of more significance is GOD's opinion specifically for the U.S.:

Psalm 45:6 Your divine throne endures for ever and ever.
Your royal scepter is a scepter of equity;
7 you love righteousness and hate wickedness.
Therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness above your fellows;

.. where I understand "for ever and ever" as in the hearts and minds of those who have been freed from tyranny and oppression by the intervention of U.S. participation in Wars, and in Policies, -- whose testimony will endure in HEAVEN for eternity! :) -- And not to forget, some people will have their longing and remembrance with those sentiments as they spend eternity in the darkness and isolation of hell!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting, and I would agree given the inclusion of Israel, but of more significance is GOD's opinion:

Psalm 45:6 Your divine throne endures for ever and ever.
Your royal scepter is a scepter of equity;
7 you love righteousness and hate wickedness.
Therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness above your fellows;

.. where I understand "for ever and ever" as in the hearts and minds of those who have been freed from tyranny and oppression by the intervention of U.S. participation in Wars, and in Policies, -- whose testimony will endure in HEAVEN for eternity! :) -- And not to forget, some people will have their longing and remembrance with those sentiments as they spend eternity in the darkness and isolation of hell!

Bobby Jo
I would say BJ that your dot joining process has also produced and unrecognisable picture to all who cherish truth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't read this prophecy, but God can change Kamala Harris, ...

... and GOD could have changed Jezebel, but it didn't turn out that way, did it?

But let's not forget about other wicked women in political positions including Pelosi, Waters, the "squad", and more prominently, Hillary. Unfortunately Hell will have plenty of room.
Bobby

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... and GOD could have changed Jezebel, but it didn't turn out that way, did it?

But let's not forget about other wicked women in political positions including Pelosi, Waters, the "squad", and more prominently, Hillary. Unfortunately Hell will have plenty of room.
Bobby

God can change them all.

Jezebel is far from anything compared to those politicians though, and is a terrible comparison.

In the New Covenent it's not for us to pray or to wish for destruction, but rather we should pray that God will guide the leaders of the land and that they may follow or learn to follow the guidance of the Lord or that they may do the right thing in different situations and make wise decisions. The main point is we should pray lovingly for others, including politicians, kings and queens.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Jezebel is far from anything compared to those politicians ...

You're exactly correct, Jezebel only murdered ONE person, and Hillary certainly has matched that by HERSELF, plus upwards of 80 between her and Bill.

Was DNC staffer Seth Rich in contact with WikiLeaks?
May 16, 2017

Good Call!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... has also produced and unrecognisable picture to ...
... to uninformed, misguided, and self-deceived people, who have no semblance of TRUTH.

Therefore TRUTH is unrecognizable to them, but they certainly can identify, absorb, and regurgitate lies! :)
Bobby Jo

To All,
My point was that the United States is mentioned NUMEROUS TIMES in Scripture, although most wouldn't know that. And in the Book of Psalms there is a particularly poignant passage which not only elevates the U.S. above peer nations, but recognizes the U.S. sacrifice for righteousness as an enduring appreciation.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

What I understand of the outcome of America's intervention in other countries is that the excesses of America is what is transferred and drags the country down, that America is intervening in, and that country ends up in the same quagmire as found in America today.

I am not sure I want to live in a country that has adopted the same quagmire that is rife in America within the land down under, but the influence and journey into the same quagmire as America began years ago and the nation seems to be rushing head long into the mire.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... to uninformed, misguided, and self-deceived people, who have no semblance of TRUTH.

Therefore TRUTH is unrecognizable to them, but they certainly can identify, regurgitate, and absorb lies! :)
Bobby Jo

To All,
My point was that the United States is mentioned NUMEROUS TIMES in Scripture, although most wouldn't know that. And in the Book of Psalms there is a particularly poignant passage which not only elevates the U.S. above peer nations, but recognizes the U.S. sacrifice for righteousness as an enduring appreciation.

Bobby Jo
Your own hand betrays you BJ. You cut and paste creating your own context contrary to the context posted. However, I am not surprised or alarmed as this has been the practice of the RCC since earliest times. You have done none other than learn well from your forebears; the matter of truth being irrelevant with any sleight of hand sanctioned if it is perceived as achieving the desired end.

Judas considered himself as the cleverest and smartest of the bunch. As treasurer a self assurance pervaded his reality so much so that he thought he'd capitalise on the powers of Jesus never thinking for a moment that Jesus would allow himself to be taken. He chose the context as a means of profit. His own cleverness undid him. This is the danger of all who consider truth a commodity to be exploited for their own devious designs.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"'What men want is a method of forgetting God that shall pass as a method of remembering him' EGW"

Ellen White? You're SDA?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"'What men want is a method of forgetting God that shall pass as a method of remembering him' EGW"

Ellen White? You're SDA?
lol...interesting...this brown duck doesn't wear a tag but he does read :)
Don't you think her statement is pertinent?

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America will be destroyed if Biden gets elected. TRUMP 2020

To the Behold : I love Israel. Greetings from the USA. God bless

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... as this has been the practice of the RCC since earliest times. ...

Oh, you've added the Catholic Church to your long list of CRITICISMS? -- Not surprising, considering the source! :)

What's the expression where a bad tree cannot bear good fruit?!?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the excesses of America is what is transferred and drags the country down ...

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that indeed the U.S. has fallen from it's pre-eminince so that China can have their short time in the lime light. But the funny thing is that "Australia" isn't referenced in Scripture except in the collection of lesser nations. And although the U.S. must have a decline, those individuals who were RESCUED by the U.S. interventions will always remember and appreciate that country's hero's and their compassion for our fellow man.

Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh, you've added the Catholic Church to your long list of CRITICISMS? -- Not surprising, considering the source! :)

What's the expression where a bad tree cannot bear good fruit?!?
Bobby Jo
Be objective BJ....the dividends are glorious