Seeing : Kamala Harris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him

It's interesting, I'm reading Jeremiah right now in my lunchtime reading, I'm in the middle of the book, as the false prophets are giving their prophecies and dreams, and Jeremiah is giving the Lord's prophecies.

What's so interesting is looking at the differences between them, the true and false. They are very different!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! My bad. I just realized you were talking about Charlie Shamp, not Dana Coverdale or whatever his name is. Yeah, I'm not sure how Shamp identifies. It would take going to his website to find out, maybe.
That's right, the Charlie fellow.

First he says this is what God will do, and then it's maybe. These internal inconsistencies seem revealing to me.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reading this, and having the same problem I have with so much modern prophecy. What is this fellow actually saying? That God will use her, or that maybe God will use her? The language is muddy. But that's the prophecy.

So I don't get it.

Much love!

Well, God will not circumvent human will, which is what makes all personal prophecies usually conditional. It says this in the context of her making what will be a difficult choice, and I think that would be risking her life and her loved ones life to defy her handlers.

The words were:
My destiny for her life is that she fulfill the promise that she made to her mother when she was young. If she chooses I will lead her down this difficult path to seal the legacy of her father and mother.

See, like I was saying in the post, her parents were part of the Civil Rights movement of the 60s, which was a FAR different movement than what we see in BLM today; almost the complete opposite actually. It was led by a Christian man, and sought equal rights and unity for all Americans. Thus it sought the exact opposite of what the globalists want (and wanted) for this country, so the man was murdered. So were John and Bobby Kennedy, and John was threatening to expose the globalist agenda just a week or so before he was assassinated. I saw a speech he gave during the Cuban Missile Crises where what he said made it perfectly clear he knew who the real enemy of both the Cubans and the Americans was.

So anyway, defying those who have the power to assassinate Presidents is not an easy decision to make, but the prophecy seems to suggest she will realize she is being used, and turn on them. But it will still be a decision she makes with her own free will.

My personal opinion is that He has occasionally overridden human will to force a set of circumstances, such as in the case of hardening Pharaoh's heart through circumstances, but this is very rare. Most times, He leaves it in the hands of human beings to determine their fate in human affairs.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since scripture says we can all prophecy (1 Corinthians 14:31).
But it also says let the others discern. So maybe not all are actually prophesying?

I think that the ministries in OT times, like for instance the prophet, were for the benefits of others. So the Spirit was UPON the prophet, and the prophet spoke exactly as God gave for them to speak.

But the ministries in believers in NT times are not only for others, but also for ourselves, and that to reform us into Christlikeness. And so instead of God just taking someone over to the point that His Word is certain, and they will certainly share it, now, God has given us ministries and giftings, but fulfilling them is a part of our growth. Since our growth happens over time, so does the growing of our ministries and gifts.

Of course, I know God sometimes just switches things on in us. He's done that with me several times, but all in the context of my main ministry. That's just me of course.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him

It's interesting, I'm reading Jeremiah right now in my lunchtime reading, I'm in the middle of the book, as the false prophets are giving their prophecies and dreams, and Jeremiah is giving the Lord's prophecies.

What's so interesting is looking at the differences between them, the true and false. They are very different!

Much love!

Well post it! Let's take a look : )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it also says let the others discern. So maybe not all are actually prophesying?

It's certainly possible that not everyone in a congregation could be truly prophesying by the Spirit of the Lord, yes. That's implied in 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21. But to take this as saying not all can prophecy by the Spirit of the Lord seems to contradict 1 Corinthians 14:31, since it says, "For you all may prophesy..."
... instead of God just taking someone over to the point that His Word is certain, and they will certainly share it, now, God has given us ministries and giftings, but fulfilling them is a part of our growth. Since our growth happens over time, so does the growing of our ministries and gifts.

Well, yes. I have long thought this was the case with us today. But regarding Old Testament prophets, I don't know that all were "taken over" like you say. Certainly Balaam was, but then he was walking in rebellion in his motives even being there to begin with. God told him not to go, but he kept begging, so the Lord let him go, but warned him sternly, "Only say what I tell you to say," meaning Balaam was eventually going to say things that would NOT make him a rich man.

But this is not how they all operated. Most of Daniel's prophecies were given by visions, and/or angelic visitations, which means he was more like someone using dictation if you will (reporting what he saw and heard), much like what John did in Revelation. Same could be said for Ezekiel...

So I don't know that a case can be made for there being an Old and New Testament distinction.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well post it! Let's take a look : )
It would be a few chapters, it's more about the feel of reading between them. But let me give some thought to how to share what I'm thinking!

Much love, brother!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's certainly possible that not everyone in a congregation could be truly prophesying by the Spirit of the Lord, yes. That's implied in 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21. But to take this as saying not all can prophecy by the Spirit of the Lord seems to contradict 1 Corinthians 14:31, since it says, "For you all may prophesy..."

Yes, I agree with you. I think there is the implicit idea that we're all works in process, and we don't want things left out. I think the main focus of the passage is actually concerning to not let one or two dominate the gathering, preventing others. But in that admonition, like you say, the allowance that it could be any or all.

Well, yes. I have long thought this was the case with us today. But regarding Old Testament prophets, I don't know that all were "taken over" like you say. Certainly Balaam was, but then he was walking in rebellion in his motives even being there to begin with. God told him not to go, but he kept begging, so the Lord let him go, but warned him sternly, "Only say what I tell you to say," meaning Balaam was eventually going to say things that would NOT make him a rich man.

But this is not how they all operated. Most of Daniel's prophecies were given by visions, and/or angelic visitations, which means he was more like someone using dictation if you will (reporting what he saw and heard), much like what John did in Revelation. Same could be said for Ezekiel...

So I don't know that a case can be made for there being an Old and New Testament distinction.

Like I've mentioned, I'm reading Jeremiah right now, and for him, it was so very much that God's Word was clear and precise to him, and he shared it exactly.

I like Jeremiah's first vision, Jeremiah, what do you see? An almond branch. You have seen well, for I am watching over My Word to perform it.

Prophecy did not come by private interpretation, that is, it did not originate in the prophet's own ideas.

Daniel, dreams and visions, definitely! Ezekiel and Jeremiah both saw visions, many of the others.

One case I'd make between the OT and NT prophets, no one is advocating stoning the prophet nowadays who gets it wrong. Again, let the othes discern.

Prophecy that doesn't pan out, in the NT believer, that's just showing room for growth, and those who are mature are to disciple those who are less mature. Prophecy is the OT that didn't happen was immediate disqualification.

Ezekiel . . . God grabs him by the hair to go prophesy to those people now. And his poor wife!

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I've mentioned, I'm reading Jeremiah right now, and for him, it was so very much that God's Word was clear and precise to him, and he shared it exactly.

I like Jeremiah's first vision, Jeremiah, what do you see? An almond branch. You have seen well, for I am watching over My Word to perform it.

Prophecy did not come by private interpretation, that is, it did not originate in the prophet's own ideas.

Daniel, dreams and visions, definitely! Ezekiel and Jeremiah both saw visions, many of the others.

One case I'd make between the OT and NT prophets, no one is advocating stoning the prophet nowadays who gets it wrong. Again, let the othes discern.

Prophecy that doesn't pan out, in the NT believer, that's just showing room for growth, and those who are mature are to disciple those who are less mature. Prophecy is the OT that didn't happen was immediate disqualification.

Ezekiel . . . God grabs him by the hair to go prophesy to those people now. And his poor wife!

Much love!

Just seeing this, and I need to knock off. But I will go get the passages and we can look at them together. Hopefully tomorrow!

Have a great evening, and good talking to you today.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With Chapter 1, however, you are not dealing with the interpretation of dreams or visions. There is actually no interpretation involved. The Lord is simply showing Him visions and then giving him what the symbols mean.

11 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, What seest thou? And I said, A rod of an almond tree. 12 And the Lord said to me, Thou hast well seen: for I have watched over my words to perform them. 13 And the word of the Lord came to me a second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, A caldron on the fire; and the face of it is toward the north. 14 And the Lord said to me, From the north shall flame forth evils upon all the inhabitants of the land. (Jeremiah 1:11-14)

Some argue this is therefore the way all prophecy should be, but we see in numerous places that it is not.

In true dream and vision interpretation, the interpretation doesn't originate with the prophet's own ideas either. When I interpret, the vast majority of time when I first look at a dream I have utterly no idea whatsoever what it means. I mean I am drawing a total blank, and sitting there going, "What in the world is this thing about." On some I will then start to key off on something rather quickly as the Spirit starts revealing things, but on others I have to go and pray to the Lord because I am getting absolutely nothing, and it will be during prayer that He starts showing me things and opening up the dream to me.

The verse on prophecies not being of "private interpretation" is somewhat abused in my experience. It was originally spoken in reference to heretics trying to utterly rewrite Christianity into a totally different religion by taking Old Testament prophecy and applying it to an evil god; a different god than the one Jesus Christ served, which is what the early Gnostics were doing. By apply it to any Christian who would interpret dreams, this in effect makes all interpretation of dreams sinful, because it is something that is nearly always done individually. Personally, I would have no problems with conducting it corporately, only I have tried it before, and it doesn't go well. Frankly, the reason is because not a lot of people are good at it. There was one instance where I posted one publicly several years ago at another forum, and I kept getting these arguments about a certain symbolism in the dream representing something other than what I was saying. But every time I brought up the reasons why I had already rejected that interpretation based on other symbolism in the dream, I would get dead silence. To a man they could never answer me.

So while I suppose in theory that interpretation can take place corporately, in practice it is not something I have seen work. Quite the opposite. Although I have worked with sisters privately who made excellent contributions that were clearly from the Lord.

I don't know that I could agree there is much difference. See, for me I believe we read the OT prophets with this view like everything that ever came out of their mouths was golden, when you do see signs of development here and there. When God first spoke to Samuel, he didn't even recognize the Voice of God when he heard it. He kept thinking it was Eli talking to him. And as we were discussing in another thread, the consensus in Job's time was that "through the multitude of trial a dream comes," or in other words it takes a great deal of thought.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With Chapter 1, however, you are not dealing with the interpretation of dreams or visions. There is actually no interpretation involved. The Lord is simply showing Him visions and then giving him what the symbols mean.
I think God is showing His control over His ability to communicate with us. "I'm watching over My Word to perform it", I know that translates different ways but the meaning I think stays the same, God intends His message, and not another, to be known.

The verse on prophecies not being of "private interpretation" is somewhat abused in my experience. It was originally spoken in reference to heretics trying to utterly rewrite Christianity into a totally different religion by taking Old Testament prophecy and applying it to an evil god; a different god than the one Jesus Christ served, which is what the early Gnostics were doing.

From my study on this verse, Peter was speaking of the ancient prophets, that they didn't write according to what they thought, rather, they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

I've never seen an exegesis on this verse showing that it has to do with dream interpretation.

Much love!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From my study on this verse, Peter was speaking of the ancient prophets, that they didn't write according to what they thought, rather, they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

I've never seen an exegesis on this verse showing that it has to do with dream interpretation.

Correct. Unfortunately I have seen Cessationists quote it like it is about dream interpretation repeatedly. Classic case of taking things out of context to teach a pet doctrine that has nothing to do with scripture.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. Unfortunately I have seen Cessationists quote it like it is about dream interpretation repeatedly. Classic case of taking things out of context to teach a pet doctrine that has nothing to do with scripture.
Yes, that place is very commonly misunderstood, I think!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I seen that She supports prostitution. it's just one of the new age morons who are going to make it an inspiring profession for the whole world to look up to.
We have such people in Australia that openly do such a profession to pay for there Uni fees to become Lawyers. it's really becoming acceptable nowadays among the younger generations.

Just remember everyone is equal ! or is that just truly another way of elevating trash, or is it to keep everyone down ?

I remember my elder brother saying about 15 years ago, that he was at a restaurant and a Judge was at the next table boasting to his wife and his two daughters that he has hand his way with the top class whores in the world, the wife was not bothered with what he said but the two young daughters were not impressed at all. my brother felt like punching him out.
Them poor young girls having a lowlife pig of a father like that.
No one looks up to prostitutes unless you are a total derelict.

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the USA is an amazing country.
No greater country will ever exist that is man made.

Here is what i see, regarding: Kamala Harris as Biden's VP choice.
I'll tell you now so that when it happens you'll remember.

This is an evil woman.
She will eventually be President of the USA.
She is extremely smart, cunning, deceptive, extremely dishonest, and her only vision is of herself in the White House.
She lies with practiced ease.
When she takes the White House, the USA is doomed.
In fact, now that she is being primed for the Job, the USA is doomed.

This is what i see....
This coming election is now moot.
It is no longer about Trump or Biden.
Trimp's 2nd term would be ineffective.
Biden is old and dealing with advancing senility, and wont make it into a 2nd term if he is elected.
This election is ACTUALLY about presenting and elevating Kamala Harries into the consciousness of the American People, so that they ALL PERCEIVE HER to be "Presidential".
This USA Election, is only about the COMING Of Kamala Harris.
Watch and see.

I hope to GOD that if Biden is unfortunately elected that He does not die the first year, as then this devil will become President, even sooner.

The Republican Party has no electable candidates.
The have some good candidates, but none are able to generate any Mass enthusiasm.
The only person who has even a very slight chance to stop Kamala Harris from being in the White House in the next decade, is Mike Pence.
American's Like Mike Pence.
He has a slight chance to detain Kamala Harris from becoming President, but eventually she'll be the President.
She's everything the Dems are praying for... She's a Christian hater, She loves Abortion, she's dishonest and totally self serving, she's BLACK, she's FEMALE, and She hates the USA.

If this dame, white, of the devil, "mixed seed", "bastard", one who know not their father,"should claim the White house, with all the power of the US CORP., fraud, Democracy, under Pharisee ism, Satanism, she will not have the ultimate power. Not the Power of God which Christians of Christian America 1776 claim, commanded by Jesus. "The" King of kings." Christians. Who are "in His image" with, All, of His Power. John 14;14 "If ye ask Anything "in My name" I shall, must, do it." No Christian, Son of God, "in His likeness" is 'of those , "oh ye of 'little faith". Jesus is Lord. Christians are :kings" 'in the likeness" of the King. Yashua. Lord!

Last edited:

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess this is one of those "maybe and maybe not" prophecies.

Much love!
There is one way to Eternal Salvation. Repent and claim Jesus as your Lord and Savior. And. Always remember. Jesus said: "The devil is The " Liar."He promises us His Truth. So are the "sons of the devl", The "liars" John 8:44, who murdered Him.

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this dame, Ishmaelite, none Israelite, God's Chosen, "liar", of the devil, "mixed seed", "bastard", one who know not their father,"should claim the White house, with all the power of the US CORP., fraud, Democracy, "does not exist", a "figment of ones imagination,"under Pharisee ism, Satanism, she will not have the ultimate power. Not the Power of God which Christians of Christian America 1776, the 1812 usA republic Under God, True America claim, not frauds of US Democracy, INC, commanded by Jesus. "The" King of kings." "kings"=Christians. Who are "in His image" with, All, of His Power. John 14;14 "If ye ask Anything "in My name" I shall, must, do it." No Christian, Son of God, "in His likeness" is 'of those , "oh ye of 'little faith". Jesus is Lord. Christians are "kings" 'in the likeness" of the King. Yashua. Lord!

The USA, DEMOCRACY, FRAUD, IS OF THE, subject to, the "sons of the devil", John 8;44. The 'liars, thieves and murderers' who worship, obey their father, god, BUBBA. THE DEVIL. 'liars'. The usA, Republic, Under GOD, Christian America 1776, is the only ORGANIC Christian LAND of Liberty, Christianity, uNDER gOD , WHICH IS TO "TAKE THE GO-D nEWS OF jESUS TO THE "WORLD OF THE DEVIL." kjv XCUSE ME. GET'N OLD. 80. Jesus is Lord!