• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

When a person hears the "Gospel", as, "faith comes by hearing" ... then this faith is proof something happened in the heart of the Believer that God SEES... as "God sees the heart"
And what is that, that God sees that has happened inside you?

God sees your "repentance" ....that is of the kind that God accepts, and that is not repenting from sin....but its repenting from UNBELIEF.

See, God is not looking for people who are willing to "clean up"... as = ""Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS"

See that Reader?

God is looking for FAITH IN CHRIST...and then God will clean you ............So, God is looking for FAITH.....as that proves you have repented from your UNBELIEF.... and God takes that FAITH, and accepts that one time FAITH = forever..... and then He does this...

A.) He takes ALL your sin, and puts it on Jesus,

"God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us".... = as if Jesus is YOU THE SINNER, and then Christ dies on the Cross, for ALL YOUR SIN..

and then,,.

God takes that Righteous LIFE that Jesus LIVED.. and God gives it to you... "imputs it".. ."charges it to you", as if you lived it all your life.

This is to become "a New Creation, In Christ".

See that?
That is : SALVATiON....

Its Jesus becoming our wrong and our sin, and us, = through God's Grace.... God gives us His own RIGHTEOUSNESS, as if we were always righteous, and will always be.. RIGHTEOUS. = to become BORN AGAIN.

This is the "imputed righteousness" that God gives you the INSTANT you trusted in Christ, and you remain "made righteous".. having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ".... = FOREVER.

Welcome to : Salvation

Its a "GIFT"..... an Eternal Gift.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Eternal Salvation through Christ, requires Faith..

Notice that You can't see Jesus on the Cross.
Notice....You can't even see your sin when it was in your heart.

Yet God resolves those 2.....TOGETHER...... as "the Gift of Salvation"....and its eternal.

God actually sent The Gift of Life, the Bread come down from heaven, The Virgin Born SON..... into this evil PIT, this SEWER of a world of humanity, so that by the Cross of Christ... .. .Through the Cleansing Blood of Jesus......we, who were all lifetime sinners, can come to God simply by FAITH, and God will take that Faith, and accept that faith one time, and God will give you """the GIFT of Salvation, and the GIFT of Righteousness.""""

A wretched sinner comes to God, giving God their Faith, and God gives them, Eternal Life. God gives them a Spiritual Birth... God gives them a new heart. God gives them FORGIVENESS of ALL sin for ALL TIME.... God gives them Heaven.. God gives them eternal access to All that God has, and All that God is.. and all that God can DO..

And ALL THIS and more.... is given ...FREELY GIVEN..,= just because a SINNER believes in Jesus, in their heart.

This is so amazing, but that is how Amazing Grace is given.

This is the mercy of God and its indescribable.
It miraculous, its wonderful, its beautiful, and its ETERNAL.

The born again, came to God in their Sin,.....BELIEVING IN JESUS>.... and God instantly makes them a SAINT, a Joint Heir with Jesus, and and Heir of God.... A "Son/Daughter" of God.

Welcome : To Salvation.

Its a : GIFT

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

When a person hears the "Gospel", as, "faith comes by hearing" ... then this faith is proof something happened in the heart of the Believer that God SEES... as "God sees the heart"
And what is that, that God sees that has happened inside you?

God sees your "repentance" ....that is of the kind that God accepts, and that is not repenting from sin....but its repenting from UNBELIEF.
We don't repent from "sin?" We only repent from "unbelief?" Unbelief is what leads to sin that we are to repent of. When we repent through faith we are repenting of both our unbelief and our sin.

Luke 5.32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We don't repent from "sin?" We only repent from "unbelief?"

@Randy Kluth

You dont understand the Cross of Christ, yet.
You are still trying to prove to us that you are worthy to be saved, and you are not.
No one is... as "all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God".
So, if i find the stench of your self righteous Legalism, personally offensive, just imagine what HOLY God thinks of your belief system...
He rejects your "salvation contract". God rejects your trying to repent of sin to earn the Gift of Salvation.
Understand?
No you dont.
Will you ever?
And you can write a long response post, trying to prove all the "man's" theology that you can past..., but it wont prove anything except that you like to hear yourself talk, as i told you next time also.

See, when you understand the Blood of Jesus, then you wont again come to the Forum to argue about your sinning habits.

So, i hope that day is soon for you.

So, listen... @Randy Kluth ...when you were 13 yrs old, and you got caught again, doing something wrong (sin)... you (repented) and cried and told mama you were sorry, and then next day you did it again, because it was in your HEART.
(sin is in the heart before it is committed as a deed).

So, "repenting from sin", is not what God accepts, to accept a person.
Not one, not ever.
What God accepts is what He demands, and that is not your trying to be good, ... = as your trying to be good, is a "filthy rag".
Its an unclean gift you are trying to impose on God as your backwards concept of God's Salvation.

So, when a person, who is a sinner, comes to the knowledge of the Truth, which is that Jesus is the only Way to heaven, (John 14:6) and that Jesus is given by God as the Blood Atonement (GIFT)( that GOD ACCEPTS = to accept you and me, and us all....
See that yet???
.= So, when we come to Faith In Christ then we have fulfilled the ONE REQUIREMENT that God requires, (Repent from Unbelief)...(Faith in Christ).... so that He can apply HIS Salvation to the BELIEVER.

Philippians 1:6

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Randy Kluth

You dont understand the Cross of Christ, yet.
I most certainly do understand the Cross!
You are still trying to prove to us that you are worthy to be saved, and you are not.
I am *not* trying to prove to you or anybody else that I'm worthy to be saved. I'm a dirt bag that Christ in his grace has elected to save.
No one is... as "all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God".
So, if i find the stench of your self righteous Legalism, personally offensive, just imagine what HOLY God thinks of your belief system...
The "stench?" I'm *not* legalistic and I'm not self-righteous. I'm saved *by grace!* And I've probably been taught this at least as long as you have.
He rejects your "salvation contract". God rejects your trying to repent of sin to earn the Gift of Salvation.
Understand?
I understand that you're completely wrong to say we don't repent of sin!
So, "repenting from sin", is not what God accepts, to accept a person.
You said that we don't repent of sin. That's wrong.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't repent from "sin?" We only repent from "unbelief?" Unbelief is what leads to sin that we are to repent of. When we repent through faith we are repenting of both our unbelief and our sin.

Luke 5.32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
At least YOU know what repentance IS !

Having theology instead of God's word rightly divided has really left some ppl with dim vision !

The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the attention, sometimes it gets thrown out.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pot & Kettle syndrome is against love !

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Reactions: Azim

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You said that we don't repent of sin. That's wrong.

Repent all you like.
Feel free.

But, when you are tired of that type of broken faith and useless Christianity, then read my Thread's that teach why the born again are "made free from sin".... And also do a deep study, regarding why the Main Apostle, who gave Church Doctrine to us, never once told you or any Christian to confess sin, or live in some self righteous "state of repentance" as some of the current cult's taught you to believe.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 15:6
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Jhn 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Heb 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.
  2. ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
    And grace my fears relieved;
    How precious did that grace appear
    The hour I first believed.
  3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
    I have already come;
    ’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
    And grace will lead me home.
  4. The Lord has promised good to me,
    His Word my hope secures;
    He will my Shield and Portion be,
    As long as life endures.
  5. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
    And mortal life shall cease,
    I shall possess, within the veil,
    A life of joy and peace.
  6. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
    The sun forbear to shine;
    But God, who called me here below,
    Will be forever mine.
  7. When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
    Bright shining as the sun,
    We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
    Than when we’d first begun.

If you don't first believe in God, If you don't first believe in Jesus,
what would be the reason for repentance of sin?
Sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jo 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The law is the word of God. Jesus is the word. You must first believe. And turn towards God.
This is repentance. This is the first must do.
Then you must have faith.

Rom 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
You can repent of sins in the flesh, sorry I lied, sorry I stole, Sorry I cheated on you....
But if you don't believe in God, and you have no faith that he will forgive you.
Then what good is repentance in the first place.

Then you must confess your sins.

1Jo 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

First you must believe, then you must have faith, then you must confess.

You can't have faith in something you don't believe in.

Sin is unbelief.

And if you don't believe in God what good is repentance?
Who are you repenting to?

Is this what the OP is saying?

Hugs

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Great to see you posting again, @Behold ....you have been missed....Praise God you are back, spreading his “ Living” word...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Then you must confess your sins.

Hebrews 6:1 reveals the "baby Christian" theology.
All baby Christians, as well as fake christians, live there.
Paul says that the believer is to move out of the crib stage and into the deeper things of God.

And one of them that the real bible student will discover.... is that if you are confessing sin, when you have already eternally become """made righteous"", then you are wasting your time, and are in fact stuck in Theological reverse. (Hebrews 6:1)

• Love

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent all you like.
Feel free.

But, when you are tired of that type of broken faith and useless Christianity, then read my Thread's that teach why the born again are "made free from sin".... And also do a deep study, regarding why the Main Apostle, who gave Church Doctrine to us, never once told you or any Christian to confess sin, or live in some self righteous "state of repentance" as some of the current cult's taught you to believe.

Made free from sin? What exactly does that mean? Are you saying that saints, who have been saved by grace through faith and understand that, will never succumb to sin again?

I believe we are saved from the penalty that came because of sin, which is death, but while I'm clothed in flesh that is destined to die, and in this world under the influence of wickedness, even though I have been saved by grace through faith and know I am being saved the same way, and that at the end of days I shall finally be saved and made new again, I have found that I am only free from all sin when I am perfectly living through Christ's Spirit in me. As hard as I may want not to sin by living through Him, I still fall short of that lofty goal, and for that reason I cling to Christ who is perfect always for me. And knowing I have Christ to be my Advocate before the Father, I turn again and again to Him in repentance for my sins. It is through this repentance and turning to Him that I again find peace in this life.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Made free from sin? What exactly does that mean? Are you saying that saints, who have been saved by grace through faith and understand that, will never succumb to sin again?

I believe we are saved from the penalty that came because of sin, which is death, but while I'm clothed in flesh that is destined to die, and in this world under the influence of wickedness, even though I have been saved by grace through faith and know I am being saved the same way, and that at the end of days I shall finally be saved and made new again, I have found that I am only free from all sin when I am perfectly living through Christ's Spirit in me. As hard as I may want not to sin by living through Him, I still fall short of that lofty goal, and for that reason I cling to Christ who is perfect always for me. And knowing I have Christ to be my Advocate before the Father, I turn again and again to Him in repentance for my sins. It is through this repentance and turning to Him that I again find peace in this life.
Amen!

Paul said much the same thing about himself.

Rom 7:19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.
Rom 7:20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me.
Rom 7:21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being,
Rom 7:23 but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members.
Rom 7:24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

Rom 7:25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and rwb

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Made free from sin? What exactly does that mean?

Here is what it means.. @rwb

And let me explain it within the context of being accepted by God, or "justification by faith" alone.

1.) The reason that unbelievers, who are not born again.... will not go to Heaven, is because their SIN is eternally separating them from God.... both on earth and after they die.
So, until all their SIN... is dealt with by God, they remain "damned" and "hell bound". as they are "in their sin", and Jesus said, that if you dont believe in Him, you will "die in your sins".
So, to die "made free from sin".....is this....

= Jesus came for "sinners".
He went to the Cross to pay for SIN.... of the "world', .......and that means, everyone's.
However, for Jesus's Sacrifice of Himself on the Cross to pay for yours, you have to give God your Faith. FIRST, .. As God takes your faith as His requirement, to then give you the eternal sacrifice of Jesus's Blood and body and death, for all your sin.

So....Once God has applied this BLOOD ATONEMENT to you, only because you Gave God your faith in Christ..... then your sin, is dealt with... like this.,

A.) ":God hath made JESUS, to be sin for us""

AA.) "Jesus is the one time ....,. ETERNAL.... sacrifice for sin"...

and that being applied to you by God, through your FAITH.... results in you being "made free from sin", as "born again" .. a "new Creation, in Christ".

That's what it means to become ..."Born again". as "a New Creation" "in Christ"".... "one with God".

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 6:1 reveals the "baby Christian" theology.
All baby Christians, as well as fake christians, live there.
Paul says that the believer is to move out of the crib stage and into the deeper things of God.

And one of them that the real bible student will discover.... is that if you are confessing sin, when you have already eternally become """made righteous"", then you are wasting your time, and are in fact stuck in Theological reverse. (Hebrews 6:1)
Yeah, well it doesn't actually say that you don't have to confess your faults one to another.
It doesn't actually say that keeping sinning is keeping righteous.
People do fall back into sin from time to time, but we have an advocate that will plead on our behalf if we confess our sins.
This isn't the ""original" sin that all men are born into this world is.
I mean ask a 2 year old if they know God. How can they know God unless the parents teach the child and the child comes to belief.

We are all born in ignorance.
Now, once you believe in God, and you still sin, then you have to confess those things which are against God's law.
His righteousness covers us if we confess our sins.

So you tell a little white lie. Harmless, but your conscience says something like.. I'm sorry Lord I didn't mean to lie, but I did it because....
It's not the because that matters, it's the fact that you confessed it to God.
Now you can't keep lying because then God's mercy gets abused. You have to quit sinning, and that is what repentance is.

First we have to believe.. that is the first step in turning to God.
Then we have to have faith that he hears us and saves us from our sins.
And then we have to admit we sin. You have to admit it or else your blinded to your own faults in the flesh.
Your not confessing for his sake, your confessing for your own. You have to realize that stealing is wrong, lying is wrong, murder is wrong, cheating is wrong.
If you don't acknowledge this than how can God forgive you?

You have to ASK for forgiveness...

It's not that complicated.

Hugs

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He went to the Cross to pay for SIN.... of the "world', .......and that means, everyone's.
However, for Jesus's Sacrifice of Himself on the Cross to pay for yours, you have to give God your Faith. FIRST, .. As God takes your faith as His requirement, to then give you the eternal sacrifice of Jesus's Blood and body and death, for all your sin.

This is where you lose me. Christ came to pay for all sin that His creation too shall be saved through Him. Because all of creation came under the bondage of death through sin when sin entered into His creation. You confuse Christ saving His whole creation (world) with 'world' meaning everyone. That is a clear contradiction, because we read repeatedly throughout Scripture that none who die in unbelief shall be saved.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is what it means.. @rwb

And let me explain it within the context of being accepted by God, or "justification by faith" alone.

1.) The reason that unbelievers, who are not born again.... will not go to Heaven, is because their SIN is eternally separating them from God.... both on earth and after they die.
So, until all their SIN... is dealt with by God, they remain "damned" and "hell bound". as they are "in their sin", and Jesus said, that if you dont believe in Him, you will "die in your sins".
So, to die "made free from sin".....is this....

So....Once God has applied this BLOOD ATONEMENT to you, only because you Gave God your faith in Christ..... then your sin, is dealt with... like this.,

A.) ":God hath made JESUS, to be sin for us""

AA.) "Jesus is the one time ....,. ETERNAL.... sacrifice for sin"...

and that being applied to you by God, through your FAITH.... results in you being "made free from sin", as "born again" .. a "new Creation, in Christ".

That's what it means to become ..."Born again". as "a New Creation" "in Christ"".... "one with God".
Yes I agree...but, we still do what the flesh does, which obviously gets less as we are taught to walk in the Spirit, by the “ Living “ Holy Spirit, who is making us into the image of Jesus.

We aren’t in the flesh were in the Spirit,,.,the flesh starts to die the moment we are Born Again and it gets less and less for a Born Again.

The flesh is the old man?

Were in the New man?

Therefore right with God...when we became Born of God....though his Spirit.

Reactions: rwb

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yeah, well it doesn't actually say that you don't have to confess your faults one to another.

When you understand that "faults" is not spelled "sin", then you will be able to begin to reconsider your nonsense theology.
And on the way there, consider also, that if you are confessing sin to people, you're not very wise., as people will spread your story and that will harm you, before long.

"sin" is, for one thing, not a part of the born again experience, as the born again are delivered from the Law, and it was and is the law that defines sin as sin.
The born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

So, if a born again person, is confessing "sin", when the Law is no longer able to judge them as a sinner, then that believer has no understanding, of the Cross of Christ, or the Salvation of God, that is Jesus, Himself.

And what is worse, is that when the born again, are made free from sin, and yet, they are telling other people about their sin, that God has no record of, having washed them clean in the blood of Jesus.....then this deceived believer is really just a total theological and faith, error.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When you understand that "faults" is not spelled "sin", then you will be able to begin to reconsider your nonsense theology.
And on the way there, consider also, that if you are confessing sin to people, you're not very wise., as people will spread your story and that will harm you, before long.

"sin" is, for one thing, not a part of the born again experience, as the born again are delivered from the Law, and it was and is the law that defines sin as sin.
The born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

So, if a born again person, is confessing "sin", when the Law is no longer able to judge them as a sinner, then that believer has no understanding, of the Cross of Christ, or the Salvation of God, that is Jesus, Himself.

And what is worse, is that when the born again, are made free from sin, and yet, they are telling other people about their sin, that God has no record of, having washed them clean in the blood of Jesus.....then this deceived believer is really just a total theological and faith, error.
Took me a while for the Lord to show me what this all meant...I understand it fully now....thank you and Praise God.

Romans 8
Berean Standard Bible Par ▾
Walking by the Spirit
(Ezekiel 36:16–38; Galatians 5:16–26)
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.a2For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set youb free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin.c He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 4so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,7because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the fleshd cannot please God.
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alivee because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the deadf will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Heirs with Christ
12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
Future Glory
(2 Corinthians 5:1–10)
18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. 23Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? 25But if we hope for what we do not yet see, we wait for it patiently.
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
God Works in All Things
(Ephesians 1:3–14)
28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. 29For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.
31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34Who is there to condemn us? For Christ Jesus, who died, and more than that was raised to life, is at the right hand of God—and He is interceding for us.
More than Conquerors
(Psalm 44:1–26)
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For Your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”g
37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.