• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent all you like.
Feel free.

But, when you are tired of that type of broken faith and useless Christianity, then read my Thread's that teach why the born again are "made free from sin".... And also do a deep study, regarding why the Main Apostle, who gave Church Doctrine to us, never once told you or any Christian to confess sin, or live in some self righteous "state of repentance" as some of the current cult's taught you to believe.
I've done plenty of "deep studies." This subject requires no "deep study." Repentance from Sin is a cardinal belief in Christianity.

You are on the wrong side of the fence. Sorry. When you stop trying to create new theology to lead people after yourself, we can be friends. Until then, not. You've got tools, but you have yet to learn what true humility means.

Join those of us who *know* that we're hopeless, helpless "dirt bags" apart from Christ, who we *must* obey. To obey him we *must* turn away from our sinful tendencies, which always plague us to some degree.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and rwb

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When you stop trying to create new theology to lead people after yourself,

I would never do that.

But what i do, is lead people to Paul's Theology., by teaching it. = 100%.
And the reason you think what i post and Thread is mine... is because you are not a student of Pauline Theology.

@Randy Kluth . go ahead and Google that term, so that you can come back and pretend you "knew all about it".

See, ... you are a student of your own opinions, and you are well known as that one who, when shown how much you need to learn, you then post immediately that "you know all that"..
But if you did, you would not accuse me of Paul's Theology, without realizing it, again. @Randy Kluth

"but behold, i am a deep student of Paul's Epistles'"

Uh huh.
Sure you are..,.,

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would never do that.

But what i do, is lead people to Paul's Theology., by teaching it. = 100%.
And the reason you think what i post and Thread is mine... is because you are not a student of Pauline Theology.
Oh yes I am a student of Paul. I've probably done more time in Bible Study than you. I've probably memorized more of Paul's writings than you. And yet you claim to know things about me that contradict this.

But why get into a contest over who is more into Paul than the other? Aren't we supposed to be on the same team?

The real problem here is that you want to be the Teacher. You want to lead the Flock. If you exalt yourself God Himself will debase you.

I've suffered this debasement in the past. So now I try to keep my head real low. And you should too.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But why get into a contest over who is more into Paul than the other?

You're in a contest with your own mind.
You actually believe you are in a debate.
The reality is, you're belief system, is just not found here.

Hebrews 13:9.

So, once you find that as your heart of faith, then everything will change for you, and you wont have to "denomination hop" any more. @Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're in a contest with your own mind.
You actually believe you are in a debate.
The reality is, you're belief system, is just not found here.

Hebrews 13:9.

So, once you find that as your heart of faith, then everything will change for you, and you wont have to "denomination hop" any more. @Randy Kluth
I have no wish to further engage you on an emotional level. But I simply have to correct the notion that I'm a "denomination hopper" or any kind of "church hopper." I'm not. The Lutheran Church I grew up in had already experienced years of spiritual decline. I have no choice where I'm born.

When I reached adolescence and found that my spiritual heritage was weak, I exited the Lutheran Church. I'm not opposed to it, however, since a good friend of mine is a Lutheran Pastor, and a very good one. Overall, I would not recommend the Lutheran Church for anyone unless the specific local church has a very good pastor.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When I reached adolescence and found that my spiritual heritage was weak, I exited the Lutheran Church. I'm not opposed to it, however, since a good friend of mine is a Lutheran Pastor, and a very good one. Overall, I would not recommend the Lutheran Church for anyone unless the specific local church has a very good pastor.

Yes.

There are no denominations in Heaven.
Denominations are man made, and often they are the end result of a heretic who wrongly divided the word and created a cult/(denomination) that is based on their theological error.
Many are based on the error of Satanic Calvinism.

People say..."well, what church do I need to find"...."to become a member".

A.) A Local Bible believing Church who teaches that the bible is the final authority, and not the "greek" and not the "pope".

B.) A Local Church that never teaches that you can "lose your salvation".

C.) A Local Church that has a very strong "Oversea's" "foreign country" missionary outreach.

D.) A Local Church that does not teach that "water washes away your sin"

E.) A Local Church that Is "anti-Gay - Rights", in all regards.

F.) A Local Church that supports Israel's right to exist and Jerusalem as Israel's Capital.

G.) A Local Church whose emphasis is not on "gifts of the spirit" but emphasizes "Growing in Grace". Hebrews 13:9

H.) A Local Church that understands that : = Jesus is Salvation, Jesus is Eternal Life, Jesus is the New Covenant, Jesus is the Blood Atonement, Jesus is The Resurrection, and Jesus is Redemption.

AA.) A Local Church that teaches that God's Salvation is a "GIFT"., that is received by "Faith" .

AAA.) A Local Church that teaches that Discipleship is NOT THE SAME as Salvation.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and you wont have to "denomination hop" any more
What does denomination hop mean?

How can a “ Born Again “ denomination hop.....they can’t, they have been Born of God....therefore can only be led by the Holy Spirit.

Even in a building that one attends to listen to the word of God being preached....we have the Holy Spirit who leads us into his truth...if something sounds foreign..then I always check it out with Gods word.
...a Born Again tests the spirits...
Are there any buildings that are 100% in the true teachings of Gods word?...I doubt it.

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does denomination hop mean?

"once i was a catholic, and then i was a Mormon, and 10 yrs ago i was a Lutheran, and 4 yrs ago i was a Scientologist, and as of last week, im now a Church of England....and next week, i plan to "hop" to the next one....whatever that turns out to be.

That is how you "hop" or Jump or go from one to the next, never finding the answer you want.
How can a “ Born Again “ denomination hop...

See above.

Are there any buildings that are 100% in the true teachings of Gods word?...I doubt it.

Any Local Church is going to be a Theological Bullseye, as long as Paul's Theology is their "Doctrine."
And every Church who does not understand that, is going to be one you want to avoid, and that Preacher, also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
once i was a catholic, and then i was a Mormon, and 10 yrs ago i was a Lutheran, and 4 yrs ago i was a Scientologist, and as of last week, im now a Church of England....and next week, i plan to "hop" to the next one....whatever that turns out to be.
That must be awful, not knowing who they are in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That must be awful, not knowing who they are in Christ.

Well, when a person does not understand that Salvation was completed by Jesus on the Cross, and given as eternal Life, completed redemption = The Gift of Salvation..,. then there is no way they can have any inner assurance of going to heaven.
And that is why those who dont, are always talking about their sin, and their confessing it.
Its because they are afraid of "what is going to happen after i die" and that is based on not understanding Salvation.

Once we understand that Jesus is our Salvation, and He got it right, and now we have what HE COMPLETED as our "Made righteous" then all that fear leaves and the joy and the worship and the power to live a sanctified life, begins.

Salvation is designed to give you CONTINUAL AND EVERLASTING peace with God.... and those who dont understand it, talk about their sin, and their water, and their repenting.... and their Mary, and their commandments..... and have NO Peace with God.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Salvation is designed to give you CONTINUAL AND EVERLASTING peace with God.... and those who dont understan.d it, talk about their sin, and have NO Peace with God.
The Holy Spirit assures me of salvation every second of the day....I think some mean fellowship with God...if we do something wrong, which we do even as Born Again....I recognise it more or less straight after I’ve done the deed....then we lose that special bond/ closeness with God via the Holy Spirit.....I say sorry, then ask him to help me not to repeat the same mistake.....as we mature in Christ...we sin less anyway....

When I upset God via the Spirit...it affects me in my heart...

1 John 3:9​

ESVNo one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Holy Spirit assures me of salvation every second of the day....I think some mean fellowship with God...if we do something wrong, which we do even as Born Again....I recognise it more or less straight after I’ve done the deed....then we lose that special bond/ closeness with God via the Holy Spirit.....I say sorry, then ask him to help me not to repeat the same mistake.....as we mature in Christ...we sin less anyway....

1 John 3:9​

ESVNo one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

God accepted us as we were, and changes us into what we shall become.
While at the same time, we are the "righteousness of God in Christ", right now and forever.

That's a beautiful situation because our eternal acceptance by God is based on Jesus, and not on our performance.
So, in that LIGHT< we see the wonder of God's Grace.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God accepted us as we were, and changes us into what we shall become.
While at the same time, we are the "righteousness of God in Christ", right now and forever.

That's a beautiful situation because our eternal acceptance by God is based on Jesus, and not on our performance.
So, in that LIGHT< we see the wonder of God's Grace.
Amen!!....and HE does change us from within....what an amazing God that we serve...that he cares that much for us, that he laid down his life for us....there is NO LOVE on the planet...as powerful as Gods Love.

No one can Love us like God Loves us..what an honour and privilege to know that in ones heart...by the testifying of the Spirit of God @Behold

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

There are no denominations in Heaven.
Denominations are man made, and often they are the end result of a heretic who wrongly divided the word and created a cult/(denomination) that is based on their theological error.
Many are based on the error of Satanic Calvinism.

People say..."well, what church do I need to find"...."to become a member".

A.) A Local Bible believing Church who teaches that the bible is the final authority, and not the "greek" and not the "pope".

B.) A Local Church that never teaches that you can "lose your salvation".

C.) A Local Church that has a very strong "Oversea's" "foreign country" missionary outreach.

D.) A Local Church that does not teach that "water washes away your sin"

E.) A Local Church that Is "anti-Gay - Rights", in all regards.

F.) A Local Church that supports Israel's right to exist and Jerusalem as Israel's Capital.

G.) A Local Church whose emphasis is not on "gifts of the spirit" but emphasizes "Growing in Grace". Hebrews 13:9

H.) A Local Church that understands that : = Jesus is Salvation, Jesus is Eternal Life, Jesus is the New Covenant, Jesus is the Blood Atonement, Jesus is The Resurrection, and Jesus is Redemption.

AA.) A Local Church that teaches that God's Salvation is a "GIFT"., that is received by "Faith" .

AAA.) A Local Church that teaches that Discipleship is NOT THE SAME as Salvation.
Well, it's sad that we agree on so many of your points, and yet you are hostile with your beliefs. I, on the other hand, am much more "irenic" with respect to some of these arguable points.

I do *not* believe that denominational divisions are the product of anything more than the advance of the Gospel into different political and geographical areas. Families branch out over generations and are not necessarily divisive simply because new families are formed.

On the other hand, historically denominations have become hostile towards one another. Politics, pride, and carnality of various kinds have entered into the equation. A return to spirituality can bridge differences between conservative denominations.

I would agree with many of your points. But I don't think they are all cardinal doctrines, or a litmus test of doctrinal orthodoxy. I would say that Salvation being a "gift" is a cardinal doctrine--we cannot earn our own Salvation. It is indeed a "gift."

But arguing theology from the Greek is necessary in the studies of Scripture. It was written in Greek (New Testament). To properly understand some things one would have to know Greek.

Obviously, not everything has to be understood from the Greek. And too much emphasis on Greek can confuse matters that otherwise are simple to understand. We agree on that much.

I don't like Popism any more than you do. But I think there have always been genuine Christians in the RCC. I don't judge a church denomination by a single slice of time. The RCC has some bad doctrines which are always retained.

But despite this there are a lot of legitimate doctrines. And there is enough sound doctrine for those raised up in the RCC to have genuine rebirth and sound Christianity. The bad doctrines are bad, but peripheral to this.

Beliefs about "losing Salvation" I agree with you. But Arminian beliefs characterize some of the greatest Christian movements in history. It is a big part of the historic Methodist movement, which was highly evangelical, which you have supported.

Anyway, some of these matters should not be points of division, even though we may strongly disagree on them. It's sad that we agree on so much--I just can't agree on the spirit with which you voice your points. It's absolutely hostile, and creates the very division you seem to hate. Even if you are right that someone's belief is not leading them to Salvation, you should try to reach them with the Gospel by demonstrating a kind spirit--not threats.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do *not* believe that denominational divisions are the product of anything more than the advance of the Gospel into different political and geographical areas.

Here is an update for you.

God does not create "denominations"

God creates "Christians".

You figure the rest out.....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is an update for you.

God does not create "denominations"

God creates "Christians".

You figure the rest out.....
Amen!....Born Again children..so easy to understand...Spirit gives birth to spirit...why do men/ woman over complicate the Living word of God.

I have never understood that...unless of course they are still carnal and alienated from God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But arguing theology from the Greek is necessary in the studies of Scripture. It was written in Greek (New Testament). To properly understand some things one would have to know Greek.

Im trained in Manuscript evidence.
I can teach on "extant texts" and why there are 30 full NT in Greek, but only a handful are accepted by "scholarship".
I can "expound" on why the NIV is best put in a Trash Bin.... etc, etc.
However, all of that, is one more rabbit trail, that is a useless persuit.
Similar to arguing about "pre-mid-post" Trib, ...or "prove that Jesus is God"..
A lot of people are caught up in those arguments, and that is the extent of their Christianity.

This is why i teach the word of God, instead., ... specifically Paul's epistles. and only from the Bible.

But despite this there are a lot of legitimate doctrines. And there is enough sound doctrine for those raised up in the RCC to have genuine rebirth and sound Christianity. The bad doctrines are bad, but peripheral to this.

The RCC is s cult.
Nothing more.
Water gets you wet.
Jesus gets you saved.
Those are not the same.
the historic Methodist movement, which was highly evangelical, which you have supported.

Im not into Wesley.
Im into Paul who was given the doctrine for the Church, from Jesus.

you should try to reach them with the Gospel by demonstrating a kind spirit--not threats.

Good luck finding a post of mine that is a "threat".. unless you consider me teaching this.... John 3:36, as "threatening".
And good luck finding a post by you that isn't Theological error.
Isn't that right ? Mr "Salvation Contract"...
Sure it is.

Also, Its the Holy Spirit that "Reveals", not the Teacher.
All the Teacher does... all i can do, is put out the Doctrine as a "teaching"..., according to Paul's Doctinre, and the hearer is opened to the revelation or not, by being a real student or not.