• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen what MANY of them have called me?
Where's
your outrage about that?
Where is your maturity..grow up.
WOW.

NOBODY said that mud had anything to so with being born again.
Hypocrisy is an ugly thing . . .

I was explaining to you that Jesus uses PHYSICAL and TANGIBLE means to convey His grace – just as He does with water Baptism.

Can you understand that?
It’s NOT that difficult.
No I don’t understand what you preach and I don’t want to.

We are birthed via the Holy Spirit....baptism in the Holy Spirit....

Jesus doesn’t baptise us....the Holy Spirit does the will of the Father on earth....he is the one who Spirit gives birth to spirit.......hence the word.....Spirit.........Holy Spirit.

We are baptised in the Holy Spirit.

Flesh gives birth to flesh.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.....that is the spiritual birth, that only God can do , via his Spirit....

So...Jesus has baptised you in water has he?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your maturity..grow up.

No I don’t understand what you preach and I don’t want to.

We are birthed via the Holy Spirit....baptism in the Holy Spirit....

Jesus doesn’t baptise us....the Holy Spirit does the will of the Father on earth....he is the one who Spirit gives birth to spirit.......hence the word.....Spirit.........Holy Spirit.

We are baptised in the Holy Spirit.

Flesh gives birth to flesh.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.....that is the spiritual birth, that only God can do , via his Spirit....

So...Jesus has baptised you in water has he?
That’s funny because Jesus told His Apostles:

Matt. 28:19-20

“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Was He joking?

Did Philip make a mistake when he found WATER to Baptize the Ethiopian Eunuch I Acts 8?
Was Paul mocking God when he Baptized the disciples in Acts 19:1-7?
Did Petr screw up by Baptizing the household of Cornelius in Acts 10?

I was Baptized INTO Christ and received the gift of the Holy Spirit when my parish Priest Baptized me.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was Baptized INTO Christ and received the gift of the Holy Spirit when my parish Priest Baptized me.
Your parish priest baptised you...so, when your parish priest baptised you in water....as he was baptising you in water..you were then birthed in the Spirit..Spirit gives birth to spirit.....you received 2 baptisms.

One in water....then you received the baptism in the Holy Spirit?

How did you know that you had been baptised in the Holy Spirit....let’s hear your testimony...?

Were you baptised in the Spirit, as you were coming out of the water?

If you post scripture...then it needs to be interpreted/ explained?

I explained my testimony via Gods word, the Bible.

Gods word is also Alive and Active....I was birthed in the Spirit....” Spirit gives birth to spirit “....before any of that happened.

God drew me to Jesus..he brought me to believe in Jesus ( not saying he believed for me, I did that)...there is no birth without first believing in Jesus....then there is Godly sorrow, not human sorrow, then repentance..which God also brings us to, via his Spirit.

I was baptised in the Holy Spirit...which is the Living Spiritual birth/ the Living word of God.

A few months after that I was baptised in water by my Pastor...I did that out of obedience and Love for the Lord.....water did NOT birth me into Christ/ Spirit gives birth to spirit..

Only the Holy Spirit can forgive us of our sins....how can water forgive us of our sins and testify with our spirit that we are children of God?

God says we must be Born of water and the Spirit......the Spirit is the vital part of being Born of God....man could never perform such an act.....as I’ve explained...the Holy Spirit is very much Alive and Active..........Born of water means?

Notice in this scripture, where Jesus says, we must be Born “ AGAIN “....that is the second spiritual birth....where we are baptised in the Holy Spirit...which is a Living Spiritual birth.......an AMAZING!!!....birth....that only God can do, via his Spirit....

John 3:3​

King James Version​

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born “ AGAIN” he cannot see the kingdom of God.

How else could we receive his Spirit...if he hadn’t sent Jesus to die for our sins?

God can’t come down as he is ,can he....therefore he sent Jesus...I would like to explain more , but I’m not allowed, as it’s against rules to talk of the trinity...

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matt. 28:19-20
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the ag
Tell me....how can “ you” baptise someone in the Holy Spirit?

And be careful...we are not allowed to discuss the trinity on this forum.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me....how can “ you” baptise someone in the Holy Spirit?

And be careful...we are not allowed to discuss the trinity on this forum.
I’ll answer that question with a question for YOU:

What did Jesus mean when He told His disciples to “… go and make disciples of all men - BAPTIZING them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit?”

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll answer that question with a question for YOU:

What did Jesus mean when He told His disciples to “… go and make disciples of all men - BAPTIZING them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit?”
I asked you the question?

We can’t talk about the trinity here.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your parish priest baptised you...so, when your parish priest baptised you in water....as he was baptising you in water..you were then birthed in the Spirit..Spirit gives birth to spirit.....you received 2 baptisms.

One in water....then you received the baptism in the Holy Spirit?

How did you know that you had been baptised in the Holy Spirit....let’s hear your testimony...?

Were you baptised in the Spirit, as you were coming out of the water?

If you post scripture...then it needs to be interpreted/ explained?

I explained my testimony via Gods word, the Bible.

Gods word is also Alive and Active....I was birthed in the Spirit....” Spirit gives birth to spirit “....before any of that happened.

God drew me to Jesus..he brought me to believe in Jesus ( not saying he believed for me, I did that)...there is no birth without first believing in Jesus....then there is Godly sorrow, not human sorrow, then repentance..which God also brings us to, via his Spirit.

I was baptised in the Holy Spirit...which is the Living Spiritual birth/ the Living word of God.
A few months after that I was baptised in water by my Pastor...I did that out of obedience and Love for the Lord.....water did NOT birth me into Christ/ Spirit gives birth to spirit..

Only the Holy Spirit can forgive us of our sins....how can water forgive us of our sins and testify with our spirit that we are children of God?

God says we must be Born of water and the Spirit......the Spirit is the vital part of being Born of God....man could never perform such an act.....as I’ve explained...the Holy Spirit is very much Alive and Active..........Born of water means?

Notice in this scripture, where Jesus says, we must be Born “ AGAIN “....that is the second spiritual birth....where we are baptised in the Holy Spirit...which is a Living Spiritual birth.......an AMAZING!!!....birth....that only God can do, via his Spirit....

John 3:3​

King James Version​

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born “ AGAIN” he cannot see the kingdom of God.​

How else could we receive his Spirit...if he hadn’t sent Jesus to die for our sins?

God can’t come down as he is ,can he....therefore he sent Jesus...I would like to explain more , but I’m not allowed, as it’s against rules to talk of the trinity...
You received the Holy Spirit when you were Baptized with WATER.
That is the Biblical prescription for Baptism.

Peter told the crowd at Pentecost:
Acts 2:38

Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit

As I pointed out earlier – in Acts 19:1-7, while in Ephesus, Paul came across some disciples. They weren’t “unbelievers”, but disciples of Christ.
Paul told them they needed to receive the Holy spirit, so he BAPTIZED them and they received the Spirit – just like Peter said at Pentecost.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You received the Holy Spirit when you were Baptized with WATER.
That is the Biblical prescription for Baptism.

Peter told the crowd at Pentecost:
Acts 2:38

Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit

As I pointed out earlier – in Acts 19:1-7, while in Ephesus, Paul came across some disciples. They weren’t “unbelievers”, but disciples of Christ.
Paul told them they needed to receive the Holy spirit, so he BAPTIZED them and they received the Spirit – just like Peter said at Pentecost.
No I did not receive the Holy Spirit when I was baptised in water.

Water is not the Holy Spirit.

We are Born again like the wind...biblical.

We must be Born “ Again “ by the Spirit of God...Born of Gods will...not of mans will.

Without the Spirit, we don’t belong to God...as his word says.

The carnal mind wouldn’t understand what I’m saying above, it doesn’t understand the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:7-11​

Romans 8:7-11 KJV​

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Now, if you believe what you believe, I will leave you to it....no point in arguing over being Born Again.....we are opposites on what we believe....therefore no further discussion.

You preach what you believe to be Gods word and I will preach what I believe the word of God to be, guided by the Holy Spirit.

Last edited: