• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen!....Born Again children..so easy to understand...Spirit gives birth to spirit...why do men/ woman over complicate the Living word of God.

I have never understood that...unless of course they are still carnal and alienated from God.

Its PRIDE.

Their PRIDE is the problem.

See, the reason that You @Ritajanice are here and i am here and a few others are here, giving JESUS on the Cross ALL the credit due Him alone for OUR Eternal Security and our Eternal Life and our Salvation, .... yet THEY, can't stand to hear it, is because their PRIDE wants to get in on it.

They want some CREDIT...... as if they can somehow "help Jesus out" with their behavior and their commandment keeping and their endless repenting and confessing "sin"......., as if His Precious Blood shed for them, shed for all their sin..... is not quite enough to save them.... and KEEP them saved.

They have a PRIDE issue, that has blinded their MIND against God's Salvation that is only found "IN Christ".

John 14:6
Philippians 1:6

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Also, Its the Holy Spirit that "Reveals", not the Teacher.
100% Amen!!....when men/ woman take credit for understanding Gods word, that’s a huge red flag that comes up to me.

It’s the Holy Spirit who is the only one who can lead us to understand scripture...period...for we are NOTHING and NO ONE without him.

How could a carnal mind possibly understand the word of God without the Holy Spirit...they would be leading themselves through scripture...still carnal, in darkness and sin..without the Spirit of God.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
See, the reason that You @Ritajanice are here and i am here and a few others are here, giving JESUS on the Cross all the credit due Him alone for OUR Eternal Security and our Eternal Life and our Salvation, .... yet THEY, can't stand to hear it, is because their PRIDE wants to get in on it.
A Born Again, gives all the Glory to God..because it’s the Holy Spirit in us...who brought our spirit Alive in Christ...how else could we worship God in Spirit and truth..if we don’t have the Holy Spirit in our hearts.

Only he can testify to our spirit of Gods truth.

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How could a carnal mind possibly understand the word of God without the Holy Spirit..

Exactly. <

And that which you understand, is the entire REASON, that you have 40,000 + denominations in the world, all saying...>"no, we are right".

That's what builds denominations...

And what gets a believer out of that MENTALITY..... not the Local Church, but that Denomination Mentality, is to go directly to Paul's Epistles, and live there....
Starting here...

Hebrews 13:9

Romans 3:21-28

2 Corinthians 5:19

Romans 4:8

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im trained in Manuscript evidence.
I can teach on "extant texts" and why there are 30 full NT in Greek, but only a handful are accepted by "scholarship".
I can "expound" on why the NIV is best put in a Trash Bin.... etc, etc.
Your knowledge of Greek appears to be weak if you think that renders the NIV as worthless. Most modern versions draw upon the same well of manuscripts. I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between any of the translations into English--where there are variations there are often notes.
However, all of that, is one more rabbit trail, that is a useless persuit.
Similar to arguing about "pre-mid-post" Trib, ...or "prove that Jesus is God"..
A lot of people are caught up in those arguments, and that is the extent of their Christianity.
If that is the extent of their Christianity I would agree. But that is not saying your eschatology is unimportant, or that your Christology is unimportant. The Early Church found that ignoring some details led to major problems.
This is why i teach the word of God, instead., ... specifically Paul's epistles. and only from the Bible.
If you reject the contributions of Christians God gifted to help us, you will be sorely lacking in knowledge. You will not be able to do, by yourself, what others have done through years of painstaking work with their own individual gifts. Even the Bible versions you read are the product of scholarship--not just people who "read Paul."
The RCC is s cult.
That may be. But it isn't going to get unsaved Catholics saved. You don't try to save someone by insulting them.
Im not into Wesley.
Im into Paul who was given the doctrine for the Church, from Jesus.
You said you believed a good church would be evangelical. What was more evangelical than Wesley's movement?
Good luck finding a post of mine that is a "threat".. unless you consider me teaching this.... John 3:36, as "threatening".
I'm talking about trying to win people by threatening them with Hell if they don't agree with you. That is poor manners.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your knowledge of Greek appears to be weak

Ive never tried to teach any Koine Grk, here on the forum, in any of my nearly 280 Threads., or nearly 13,000 Posts.
I dont teach it, because the Bible is word of God.
So, your lame analysis, is again lacking honest credibility , and is utterly false... as what other definition can i give you, if you state my "Grk", is weak"", yet you have no idea about this, as ive not taught it.

FYI>.... I never will never champion Greek Text's online, as the Holy Bible is the word of God..

Most of the time, people who are playing with the K. Greek, do so to try to sit in authority above the Holy Bible.
That's a fool's game, and a fool's errand.

And a person who does not know any better will say.... but the "original greek, is superior to the bible".
And why do they say that? Its because they are utterly Biblically Ignorant, regarding Greek Manuscript Evidence..
They literally do not know, that there is no such thing as the "original greek".
And now you know it, @Randy Kluth ,
(Wikipedia is not going to help you this time)......
So, that's how you spot a "scholarship groupie">. who chases this junk.
Avoid them, as they are useless regarding "rightly dividing".

Also, the NIV is among the worst translations ever created.
I can teach why, but as... i can't cut through your hardened theological opinions, i discovered,........... so that is why i never try to teach anything to you.
What i do with you, is just allow you to ramble, so that the others can learn what to avoid, and also what to learn.

Thats a fact.
You are useful, in that regard.

If you reject the contributions of Christians God gifted to help us,

Ive said nothing about ""contributions", regarding anyone else.
What i can tell you, is when you find someone correcting the Bible with the a "greek text"... online, on forums, .. .99% of the time, these self righteous bible rejecting people dont even speak Koine Greek ,or any Greek, at all.
They can't read it or speak it, at all, much less on a Total Fluency Level that is required before you begin to try to TEACH it.
Understand, as a 4 yrs old could figure that one out, @Randy Kluth .
What they actually do, is read a Translator's Translation, that is Translating some greek, and they post this, as if its them teaching it.

How fake is that?

A.) 100%

So, that is what LIARS do.
That is what Heretics Do.
That is what Bible deniers Do.
That is exactly what people who pretend they can teach the Bible, ... do.
Try not to be one of those.
That may be. But it isn't going to get unsaved Catholics saved. You don't try to save someone by insulting them.

Im not talking to a Catholic.
If i was talking to a Catholic, we'd be talking about Mary and The Cookie and the Wine and Water Baptism.
We'd be deep into John 3. and discussing Justification by Faith, and the Ascension of Mary as a "perpetual virgin".
You know=, all that "stuff".

You said you believed a good church would be evangelical. What was more evangelical than Wesley's movement?

Ummm, the Mormons?

So, its not about the numbers..
Its about ALL that i wrote on that list, working in unison to produce GODLY FRUIT BEARING..

The Theology has to be Pauline, @100%.... and the Holy Bible has to be the final authority. And from that Holy Foundation, REAL Missionaries are birthed in the Spirit, and sent out from that God Breathed Local Assembly.
its not about how many, its about the spiritual enlightenment quality of the how many, @Randy Kluth .

After all....... the Mormons and the JWs are the all time WINNERS.....when it comes to knocking on doors.. and yet, all they have to offer you is : "doctrines of Devils'.

Ditto : The RCC and their "Cult of Mary" and their "Baptismal Regeneration" and their "Transubstantiation" and all of the rest of their religious hocus pocus, including "peter is the 1st Pope".
You dont recognize it as Satanic Lies.... of course.

I'm talking about trying to win people by threatening them with Hell if they don't agree with you.

I'll Let God have that one...

As i threatened no one... as i told you the last time you lied and posted it.
See..., you... @Randy Kluth ..... are the one that just spit on a verse in the bible that teaches that Hell is not a myth.
Little one, Hell and the Lake of Fire, are more then a Threat... they are in fact Eternal Damnation that exists ON every non-born again breathing human being, who has reached the age of Accountability, and who is not precluded by mental issue.... as of Today...and Yesterday, and Tomorrow. John 3:36

The only cure for that eternal situation is... "Jesus said... '"""You must be born again>.. and he is not Kidding, and he is not talking about water baptism.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not talking to a Catholic.
If i was talking to a Catholic, we'd be talking about Mary and The Cookie and the Wine and Water Baptism.
We'd be deep into John 3. and discussing Justification by Faith, and the Ascension of Mary as a "perpetual virgin".
You know=, all that "stuff".

Ditto : The RCC and their "Cult of Mary" and their "Baptismal Regeneration" and their "Transubstantiation" and all of the rest of their religious hocus pocus, including "peter is the 1st Pope".
You dont recognize it as Satanic Lies.... of course.
An utterly moronic understanding of Catholic teaching, to be sure.

Let me know when you have some time and I'll school you on a few things - starting with your idiotic claim of the "Ascension" of Mary . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
An utterly moronic understanding of Catholic teaching, to be sure.

Let me know when you have some time and I'll school you on a few things - starting with your idiotic claim of the "Ascension" of Mary . . .

You want to "cult me" with Mary and the mystical power of water baptism, and how "Noah was saved by water" that would have drowned him to death had he gotten out of the Ark, and into the FLOOD?
Is that right?

You want to help me understand why Mary "flew" to heaven, and didnt die, as the "cult of Mary" teaches?

You want to cult the members here again.....and teach that MARY = who was born of a Adamic man is "sinless", just like Jesus who had no earthly father to bring Him into the adamic nature?

You want to gullibly explain ....why eating a cookie and drinking some wine while a black robed Baal priest says some magic words, is me literally putting the living Jesus The Christ in my mouth?

You want to help me wash my sins away with baptismal regeneration (the city water supply)?

So, @BreadOfLife , who is being "Moronic"?

Now take a look at your RELIGION.
Here you go..
Enjoy your plastic goddess "queen".

A.) "THE CULT of Mary".
-

Queen of Water.jpgweb3-tallest-mary-statue-virgin-of-peace-drones-valera-youtube.png

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to "cult me" with Mary and the mystical power of water baptism, and how "Noah was saved by water" that would have drowned him to death had he gotten out of the Ark, and into the FLOOD?
Is that right?
The Bible says we are saved THROUGH water – not “BY” water (1Per. 3:20-21) and born OF (not “BY”) water and the spirit (John 3:5).

That‘s what the Church has always taught – even though YOU prefer to perpetuate the lie . . .

PS – Your KJV says that Noah WAS saved “BY” water . . .

You want to help me understand why Mary "flew" to heaven, and didnt die, as the "cult of Mary" teaches?

You want to cult the members here again.....and teach that MARY = who was born of a Adamic man is "sinless", just like Jesus who had no earthly father to bring Him into the adamic nature?
And yet, you’ve NEVER been able to argue against the Biblical points I’ve made to you that prove this.

Just your usual nervous denials and ad hominem . . .

You want to gullibly explain ....why eating a cookie and drinking some wine while a black robed Baal priest says some magic words, is me literally putting the living Jesus The Christ in my mouth?
If you reject the commands of Jesus – that’s between YOU and Him.

Good luck telling Him He’s a “liar” when He’s judging you . . .

You want to help me wash my sins away with baptismal regeneration (the city water supply)?

Here you go..

A.) "THE CULT of Mary".
Are these people “worshipping” a casket or a statue??
Grady Thompson stands to attention (pictured front right with his back to the camera) alongside John F Kennedy's coffin as his widow, Jacqueline, and daughter Caroline kneel alongside in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda in 1963

Mourning young man kneeling in front of a grave on a cemetery during a sad autumn day. - 133902856

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Bible says we are saved THROUGH water – not “BY” water (1Per. 3:20-21) and born OF (not “BY”) water and the spirit (John 3:5).

You posted 2 photos of people who are shown kneeling at the casket of a dead loved one., and this is your theological equivalency description regarding WHY the Pope is worshiping - kneeling before a 25 foot tall plastic Mary?

That's hilarious., but also pathetic., regarding your lame explanation.

its "moronic", actually,= ( to quote one of your favorite insults you post to the members here, constantly.)

Listen....Its not a mystery to me that cults lead people to lie about their cult.
You are a prime example., and you'll continue to do it.

For example, the authorized "Catholic bible", which is the Demonic Douay-Rheims..... and you can go right now to this bible on a CATHOLIC Website and read the verse...

It says..

John 3 = as found in a Douay-Rheims Authorized CATHOLIC BIBLE.

""""unless a man be born again of water""""

and some of the versions of the Douay-Rheims, say...,"born again BY water".....

"born again... .OF..or BY WATER".. ... is a SATANIC CATHOLIC CULT OF MARY (LIE) Teaching.

Its "Baptismal Regeneration", and i invite the Believers here to Google that """doctrine of devils."

So, once again, @BreadOfLife , you are found on this forum, on another of my Threads ... lying 2 times.

= 2.

You lied about what your "Cult of MARY".... teaches. (again).
You lied about what your CULT's Bible teaches. (again).

-
91MOJvBBROL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted 2 photos of people who are shown kneeling at the casket of a dead loved one., and this is your theological equivalency description regarding WHY the Pope is worshiping - kneeling before a 25 foot tall plastic Mary?

That's hilarious., but also pathetic., regarding your lame explanation.

its "moronic", actually,= ( to quote one of your favorite insults you post to the members here, constantly.)
Ahhh . . . so YOU’RE objection isn’t that someone kneels in prayer to God in front of a small statie – just not a BIG one – is that it??
Listen....Its not a mystery to me that cults lead people to lie about their cult.
You are a prime example., and you'll continue to do it.
And it's NOT a mystery to me why people with marginal IQs have a tough time with things they don't understand - like Scripture and Theology.
Keep studying - you'll learn, eventually . . .

For example, the authorized "Catholic bible", which is the Demonic Douay-Rheims..... and you can go right now to this bible on a CATHOLIC Website and read the verse...

It says..

John 3 = as found in a Douay-Rheims Authorized CATHOLIC BIBLE.

""""unless a man be born again of water""""

and some of the versions of the Douay-Rheims, say...,"born again BY water".....

"born again... .OF..or BY WATER".. ... is a SATANIC CATHOLIC CULT OF MARY (LIE) Teaching.

Its "Baptismal Regeneration", and i invite the Believers here to Google that """doctrine of devils."

So, once again, @BreadOfLife , you are found on this forum, on another of my Threads ... lying 2 times.
I’ve pointed this out to you several times, Einstein – but here goes AGAIN . . .

KJV
“Except a man be born of water . . .”
ESV – “unless one is born of water . . .”
NIV – “unless one is born of water . . .”
NASB – “unless someone is born of water . . .”
Shall I go on??

It’s difficult to have a serious discussion with someone who has such a profound menta deficit . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that right?

Here you go..

A.) "THE CULT of Mary".
Ummmmm,, is this guy "worshipping" his girlfriend??:jest:
7bc540eb-89c4-431d-bfe6-e009733916f9.jpg

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

What does it mean to be born of water?​

born of water
audio

ANSWER

In John 3, Jesus uses the phrase “born of water” in answer to Nicodemus’s question about how to enter the kingdom of heaven. He told Nicodemus that he “must be born again” (John 3:3). Nicodemus questioned how such a thing could happen when he was a grown man. Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit” (John 3:5).

Being “born of the Spirit” is easily interpreted—salvation involves a new life that only the Holy Spirit can produce (cf. 2 Corinthians 3:6). But there are a couple different schools of thought on what Jesus meant when He said, “born of water.” One perspective is that “born of water” refers to physical birth. Unborn babies float in fluid in the amniotic sac for nine months. When the time for birth arrives, the amniotic sac bursts, and the baby is born in a rush of “water,” entering the world as a new creature. This birth parallels being “born of the Spirit,” as a similar new birth occurs within our hearts (2 Corinthians 5:17). A person once-born has physical life; a person twice-born has eternal life (John 3:15–18, 36; 17:3; 1 Peter 1:23). Just as a baby contributes no effort to the birth process—the work is done by the mother—so it is with spiritual birth. We are merely the recipients of God’s grace as He gives us new birth through His Spirit (Ephesians 2:8–9). According to this view, Jesus was using a teaching technique He often employed by comparing a spiritual truth with a physical reality. Nicodemus did not understand spiritual birth, but he could understand physical birth so that was where Jesus took him.

The other perspective is that “born of water” refers to spiritual cleansing and that Nicodemus would have naturally understood it that way. According to this view, “born of water” and “born of the Spirit” are different ways of saying the same thing, once metaphorically and once literally. Jesus’ words “born of water and the Spirit” describe different aspects of the same spiritual birth, or of what it means to be “born again.” So, when Jesus told Nicodemus that he must “be born of water,” He was referring to his need for spiritual cleansing. Throughout the Old Testament, water is used figuratively of spiritual cleansing. For example, Ezekiel 36:25says, “I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities” (see also Numbers 19:17–19; and Psalm 51:2, 7). Nicodemus, a teacher of the law, would surely have been familiar with the concept of physical water representing spiritual purification.

The New Testament, too, uses water as a figure of the new birth. Regeneration is called a “washing” brought about by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God at the moment of salvation (Titus 3:5; cf. Ephesians 5:26; John 13:10). Christians are “washed . . . sanctified . . . justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God” (1 Corinthians 6:11). The “washing” Paul speaks of here is a spiritual one.

Whichever perspective is correct, one thing is certain: Jesus was not teaching that one must be baptized in water in order to be saved. Baptism is nowhere mentioned in the context, nor did Jesus ever imply that we must do anything to inherit eternal life but trust in Him in faith (John 3:16). The emphasis of Jesus' words is on repentance and spiritual renewal—we need the “living water” Jesus later promised the woman at the well (John 4:10). Water baptism is an outward sign that we have given our lives to Jesus, but not a requirement for salvation (Luke 23:40–43).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And it's NOT a mystery to me why people with marginal IQs

I would suggest that you honestly consider..... that a person who prays to a 20 Ft tall plastic statue of Mary = is lost inside a Cultish obsession, and a person who follows this Cult as having what you defined as a ""marginal IQ."""

KJV “Except a man be born of water . . .”

Yes that is true..

Any of the Protestant bibles you can find will say, ""born of water.."" as that is the verse making the distinction between the earth birth, whereby you mother's water breaks, and out you came......vs, the spiritual birth, that creates the "new creation" "In Christ".

But only the Satanic Catholic Bible, that produced you, says.. ."Born AGAIN of water".. or "Born AGAIN, by Water".

See, no CHRISTian is "born again by or of, water"..,. as they are born again by the Holy Spirit.... not by water as the Unholy Catholic Cult Bible, teaches their deceived followers.

See, you forget to read carefully, the Protestant bibles, as none of them say..."born AGAIN, by or of, Water"...
Its only the "cult of Mary" Satanic Bible, that teaches that you are "BORN AGAIN.... by water".

Be careful that you note the difference, before you run back in here to show us your next tantrum, or i'll assume that you also can't read.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ummmmm,, is this guy "worshipping" his girlfriend??:jest:
7bc540eb-89c4-431d-bfe6-e009733916f9.jpg

So, you are denying that your Pope is worshipping Mary, as the Cult of Mary does?
You should try to be more honest,.....

And if that is too much for you, then at least notice that in the Photo Below, the Plastic Queen Mary, has no Jesus anywhere near her.

Why would Catholics Kneel before Plastic Statues of Mary, that have no baby Jesus, or even a Grown Plastic Jesus, anywhere near her?

Its because its the "CULT of MARY".. not the "Cult of Jesus">

Do you understand?
I think you do.
And you can believe most of the members here, understand this Cult situation, perfectly...
-
-
1702644084593.png

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now , if possible i'll try to get the Thread back on Track, and off of the ""Cult of Mary.'

So, "seeing Salvation".... is to understand WHO is our Salvation.

Our eternal life, and our salvation, is the same Jesus The Lord.

He is Salvation.
He is Eternal Life.
"Jesus said, all that believe in me, i give unto you eternal life, and you shall never go to Hell..(Perish)..
And How does He give you eternal life?

Notice, .. "Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and THE Life"... Jesus Said, "i am come to give you LIFE"...
Jesus is the "Bread of Life".

Jesus RAISED many people from the Dead., because He simply gave them their LIFE., as their again living body that was dead seconds before.

JESUS is LIFE.

Jesus is "the Resurrection", and that is why you will fly off this planet, from the Grave, or from whatever location you happen to be in, when He comes for the "Bride", which is all the born again...= The Body of Christ".

See, when we become BORN AGAIN, we are now spiritually Joined to JESUS, who Himself is LIFE.. and that is why we have Eternal Life.
And even moreso... This Jesus who is """"The Resurrection, and The Life""", is inside YOU, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.
So, whereever He is, you are, and wherever you are, He is right there... as "Christ IN YOU>.the Hope of Glory"", and "Glory" is Heaven.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest that you honestly consider..... that a person who prays to a 20 Ft tall plastic statue of Mary = is lost inside a Cultish obsession, and a person who follows this Cult as having what you defined as a ""marginal IQ."""

Yes that is true..

Any of the Protestant bibles you can find will say, ""born of water.."" as that is the verse making the distinction between the earth birth, whereby you mother's water breaks, and out you came......vs, the spiritual birth, that creates the "new creation" "In Christ".

But only the Satanic Catholic Bible, that produced you, says.. ."Born AGAIN of water".. or "Born AGAIN, by Water".

See, no CHRISTian is "born again by or of, water"..,. as they are born again by the Holy Spirit.... not by water as the Unholy Catholic Cult Bible, teaches their deceived followers.

See, you forget to read carefully, the Protestant bibles, as none of them say..."born AGAIN, by or of, Water"...
Its only the "cult of Mary" Satanic Bible, that teaches that you are "BORN AGAIN.... by water".

Be careful that you note the difference, before you run back in here to show us your next tantrum, or i'll assume that you also can't read.
The idea that born of water is a reference to physical birth is simply ludicrous. No such euphemism existed in biblical times and no such euphemism has existed since. Jesus didn't say born of water and born of the Spirit. He said born of water and Spirit. And He didn't say born again of either. He separated the discussion into born again and born of water and Spirit. First, Jesus said, ""Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." When Nicodemus questioned what He meant by that, Jesus answered him by saying, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." In doing so Jesus described what He meant by being born again. He defined being born again to be born of water and Spirit. You can make of that what you will but there is no way that you can argue that born of water has anything at all to do with physical birth.

Additionally, given that there is no article "a" or "the" in the Greek for either water or Spirit, the logical conclusion is that "water and Spirit" is not referring to two separate actions but as a single action. That is, Jesus is not saying that one must be born of water and one must be born of Spirit; rather Jesus is saying that one must be born of water and Spirit. So whatever you think that is and means, it should be readily apparent that to be born again is a single action or requirement to be "born of water and Spirit".

Personally, I think that that was well illustrated at Pentecost when Peter answered the concerned audience in Acts 2:38 with "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The idea that born of water is a reference to physical birth is simply ludicrous.

Here is what you need to know.... ..Reader.

"Water Cults" believe that water is essential .. regarding = becoming a Christian.

These Water Cults, created this idea, that is sacred to their religion,= that water baptism, is How God saves, and that the water actually washes sin away.

Now, that theology, that Satanic LIE(s)< is extremely offensive to God, because.... The Father sent the Son, to the Cross, to SHED HIS BLOOD.
As "without the shedding of BLOOD< there is no forgiveness for sin, no redemption from sin".

So, those of you who are in a water cult, need to ask yourself this..

Did water baptism die on the Cross for your sin?
If it did, then keep on believing in that water and that water baptism Cult religion.
If however, water baptism didnt die on THE CROSS for YOUR SIN... then you have a problem, as you are in a CULT..

So, Reader..... a WATER CULT, changes Salvation that is based only on the Cross of Christ..., into...>"Baptismal Regeneration"" which comes from THE Satanic Catholic Bible's teaching found in THEIR BIBLE.......that says in John 3...>>"Born again BY WATER"... or "BORN AGAIN OF water".

See that Lie? That is Catholic Doctrine regarding their Salvation Theology and it has become a false doctrinal belief that a lot of Protestant Churches teach.

Now, anyone who can read, can get a non Catholic Bible, and note that Nicodemus said in John 3...>""""how can i , a grown man, go back inside my mother, and be born a second time"., as He understood "born of water"..
Its interesting that many forum members and many denominations, can't read a bible, correctly... .much less discern it, at all.

So, Jesus explained it like this...... 1.) Born once of your mother.......by Water.... ... and now, 2.) you have to be "BORN AGAIN".... AND THAT is is by the Holy Spirit.

The reason that Jesus said "AGAIN" Is because you have already been born of water, as that is how you showed up on the Earth.... as a screaming baby. A WET one.

See, Reader, everyone Has one birthday, but not everyone is BORN = AGAIN....

Everyone born.... has a mother, whose water broke, and you came out, unless they cut you out... but in that case, they still had to free you from that bag of fluid.
That is Anatomy and Physiology 101.
Even Nicodemus understood this basic fact of BIRTH.

Yet 2 Billion Catholics and similar are CLUELESS, and DECEIVED, about it.

And that is why Jesus was helping Nicodemus understand that there has to be a 2nd birth, that is not the natural earth birth or "of water."

You have to be born = AGAIN...#2.., Jesus said, and that 2nd Birthday, is by the Holy Spirit who BIRTH'S your spirit, into """ God who is A Spirit."""

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that born of water is a reference to physical birth is simply ludicrous. No such euphemism existed in biblical times and no such euphemism has existed since. Jesus didn't say born of water and born of the Spirit. He said born of water and Spirit. And He didn't say born again of either. He separated the discussion into born again and born of water and Spirit. First, Jesus said, ""Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." When Nicodemus questioned what He meant by that, Jesus answered him by saying, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." In doing so Jesus described what He meant by being born again. He defined being born again to be born of water and Spirit. You can make of that what you will but there is no way that you can argue that born of water has anything at all to do with physical birth.

Additionally, given that there is no article "a" or "the" in the Greek for either water or Spirit, the logical conclusion is that "water and Spirit" is not referring to two separate actions but as a single action. That is, Jesus is not saying that one must be born of water and one must be born of Spirit; rather Jesus is saying that one must be born of water and Spirit. So whatever you think that is and means, it should be readily apparent that to be born again is a single action or requirement to be "born of water and Spirit".

Personally, I think that that was well illustrated at Pentecost when Peter answered the concerned audience in Acts 2:38 with "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Would you agree the two together "water and spirit" is saying Gospel and Spirit or Word and Spirit? The necessary elements to be born again is first to know Christ through His Gospel, for He is the pure/true water that comes down from heaven to give us eternal life, and Christ's Spirit through the Gospel opens up our ears to hear and gives us a new heart to believe.

I agree water accompanied with physical birth is not how man may be born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree water accompanied with physical birth is not how man may be born again.

"God is a Spirit".

And to join God, is to become a CHRISTian..

So, to Join God, who is a SPIRIT< you have to be born again : SPIRITUALLY.. by the HOLY Spirit.

Water can only get you wet., Reader.

Here is a sad fact about who is in Hell, .. that will go there today,.
Many of them are water baptized.., and they will die and go to hell today......, and some just went.....having just died while im writing you this post.. and they are wondering...>"how did this happen:" "I was water baptized".. "more then once"... some of them...., and.. ."my CHURCH told me that this was my Salvation, and my sins were washed away by the WATER"

No they are NOT.

See, if water baptism could deal with your sin, then Why did Did Jesus have to be nailed to a CROSS and BLEED and DIE?
He could have stayed in Heaven if WATER BAPTISM is all you need.....

See it?

You have to THINK.

THINK !

And may God help you to see it, while you are still breathing, those of you who are only water baptized and have been told that this is your : Salvation.

Its not.
Not ever.

• Love