• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello

Have you not read in the scriptures the passage about the 9/11 event that happened when the pillars we worship were brought low in the USA?

If you cannot find mention of the signs and wonders that occurred on that day, then the question that should be asked is: -

"How well do you understand the prophecies recorded in the scriptures if you cannot find the 9/11 event recorded prophetically in the scriptures which is also the precursor event to the completion of another long term prophecy which is now rapidly drawing to its completion, after which the kings of the earth will be judged and found guilty and imprisoned to await the time of their punishment in many days time?"​

Many claim to have understanding, but few are able to connect the dots.

Shalom
The Port Authority of NY & NJ is a public agency consisting of operational, maintenance, police, and engineering services and it was the Port that designed and built the trade center. Johnathan Kahn's book "Harbinger " detailed much of the eschatological connection between the trade center attacks and scripture, but neglected the Masonic ideology behind the building of the twin towers, the twin pillars of Free Masonry, and only partially illuminated Masonic influences in the founding of the USA.
If a demonic world wide organization "sets the stage" for the fulfillment of biblical prophesy, is it God or is it that organization guiding humanity into an "end times" scenario?
I believe in God's sovereign control over events including sending false prophets to test His people as His word declares, but the fact that God uses them doesn't make these evil influences benign.
Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord!
For what good is the day of the Lord to you?
It will be darkness, and not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion,
And a bear met him!
Or as though he went into the house,
Leaned his hand on the wall,
And a serpent bit him!
20 Is not the day of the Lord darkness, and not light?
Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?
Amos 5:18-20
Christians are looking for the return of Jesus Christ, not for the day itself, or at least we should be. This itself is an issue of judgment of the motives of the heart.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Christians are looking for the return of Jesus Christ, not for the day itself, or at least we should be.
You are a bit confused here.
Your quote from Amos does not refer to the glorious Day that Jesus will Return.
It is another prophecy about the terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, several years before Jesus Returns.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a bit confused here.
Your quote from Amos does not refer to the glorious Day that Jesus will Return.
It is another prophecy about the terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, several years before Jesus Returns.
I don't think so but you're entitled to your opinion.
45 Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. Matthew 27:45
Jesus drank of the cup of God's wrath in propitiation of our sin upon the cross, and the day was darkness until He breathed His last. He did this on behalf of the church, on behalf of all who would believe Him. The day of the Lord's vengeance is the day of God's wrath to come at His return against those who reject Him. I don't think that there's another day of the Lord, but then again, I just believe what scripture says or implies.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't think so but you're entitled to your opinion.
45 Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. Matthew 27:45
Jesus drank of the cup of God's wrath in propitiation of our sin upon the cross, and the day was darkness until He breathed His last. He did this on behalf of the church, on behalf of all who would believe Him. The day of the Lord's vengeance is the day of God's wrath to come at His return against those who reject Him. I don't think that there's another day of the Lord, but then again, I just believe what scripture says or implies.
What scripture does say, is that the Sixth Seal -which we are told is the Day of the vengeance and wrath of God and the Lamb, that Day is in Revelation 6:12-17 then there are many things to happen and events to take place before the glorious Return in Revelation 19:11.

I agree that when Jesus does Return, He will dispose of every ungodly person, only the faithful righteous people will be with Him during the Millennium. Much has to happen before then and we must stand firm in our faith thru it all.