• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Raptrue (catching up)of all born again believers that are looking for and expecting Jesus's return anytime any day no more signs needed.

Reactions: marks

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As we approach the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and the Fall Feasts of Israel, September 2021 is becoming a high-watch time for the possible fulfillment of several Bible prophecies.

September 2021: Eyes to the Skies
Actually the end of November is a more likely time for the Lord to take action.
He will destroy the enemies attacking Israel and that dramatic event will commence all the end times events, leading up to the Return of Jesus to rule for the next 1000 years. Haggai 2:20-22

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so after september it did not happen what then? next september? 2022?
The feast of Booths or Tabernacles (the feast of in gathering) follows the Jewish calendar and consequently falls at different dates in different years. This year it begins September 20th, I recall it started on October 2nd at sundown in 2017.
The feast of Tabernacles is particularly significant in that it is the only feast specifically singled out for observance by the remnant of the gentiles (the feasts were appointed to Israel by the law of Moses.) You find this in chapter 14 of Zechariah which describes the return of Jesus the Christ among other things.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

Have you not read in the scriptures the passage about the 9/11 event that happened when the pillars we worship were brought low in the USA?

If you cannot find mention of the signs and wonders that occurred on that day, then the question that should be asked is: -

"How well do you understand the prophecies recorded in the scriptures if you cannot find the 9/11 event recorded prophetically in the scriptures which is also the precursor event to the completion of another long term prophecy which is now rapidly drawing to its completion, after which the kings of the earth will be judged and found guilty and imprisoned to await the time of their punishment in many days time?"​

Many claim to have understanding, but few are able to connect the dots.

Shalom

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Maliah

Sep 2, 2021
Elkhart
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. I'm brand new here so greetings!
I'm just so excited that Jesus' descending to catch us out of here is so near period! Just watching all that has transpired in the last year globally has even captured some of the unbelieving people's attention!
Here in America we've had a change in government which appears to be everything that stands against the Holiness of God and the same has happened in Israel. As I consider this I do remember that the Lord sets up Kings and also pulls them down. He is ultimately in control but it seems as if a stage is being set. As I watched the administration in America so quickly and uncarefully withdrawal our troops one has to wonder if there are not behind the scenes actions taking place that we know nothing of. It seems as if Israel stands alone which kind of sets a stage for Ezekiel 37 and 38. With America exiting the stage as a superpower the Middle East is heating up like a hotbed for terrorist. China and Russia are raising their eyebrows at the thought of pursuing their own personal gains without any restraint and it goes on and on. Weather off the charts globally. A pandemic which just seems to plague this world over and over again with new variants. The pandemic itself is indeed going to cause a global crisis which will point to a one world monetary system. The floods and the droughts and the fires surely will cause a famine. Evangelicals are labeled as terrorists or spreaders of misinformation. It all adds up and I could have never imagined this 10 years ago quite like this.
So with the feast arriving this fall yeah it makes me consider but I also remember the words of the Lord when he said in such an hour you think not... So it's best to be ready at any time but with all of these signs globally I can lift up my head daily and know that my redemption draws near!
The world seems to be using these crises such as the pandemic and supposed global warming as fear tactics. They are using them to their good to implement a one world government system which even the Bible illiterate folks could see this coming. There will soon be a need for a one-world monetary system... my guess that when the Lord captures the church off of this Earth they're going to need a silky smooth leader to explain it away and to take the reins!
As I watch the news on a daily basis you can soon find yourself going down the toilet if you don't remember what Hour you live in but these are exciting times for the believer and I'm looking for him everyday and every hour!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Hear who has ear to hear.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for the Day shall not come, except there come...that man of sin, the son of perdition.
Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Check it in 2 Thes.2:v.3-4

I have said the man Beast of the earth- the false messiah of the Jews - was already born decades ago, of course, because the time of his manifestation is geting, he will manifest in days to come, he will be revealed in his time as is written, it cannot be before, neither after, GOD is in control, nothing random happens.

Since he is at the age to manifest, but doesn't manifest because it is determined to happen in its own time, then he comes and goes in Israel, walking in secret, up and down, to and fro, among the people, but they don't know yet that this satanic man, the man of sin, son of perdition, he will manifest himself as their messiah.

When he manifest himself, the entire WORLD will be dazzled by the presence of a messiah in Israel, a false messiah, an IMPOSTOR, in fact a false Christ. The channel of Tv CNN mainly and of the whole world will show the manifestation of the false messiah.

Around the world, the Pastors, and Bichops, and Evangelists, among others, will preach in the pulpit of the Churches saying Christ(yeah Christ, NOT JESUS) CAME BACK, and a multitude of their followers also will preach saying Christ (NOT JESUS) RETURNED, and many will be deceived.

Be careful, or get ready

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Raptrue (catching up)of all born again believers that are looking for and expecting Jesus's return anytime any day no more signs needed.

The son of perdition event in Matthew 24:15 must precede the Matthew 24:29-30 rapture.

Maranatha

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the man of sin is Emmanuel Macron of France. Being interpreted, Emmanuel = God with us. Macron = Mark. Interestingly, he has just recently forced the French population to be vaccinated or no commerce.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the man of sin is Emmanuel Macron of France. Being interpreted, Emmanuel = God with us. Macron = Mark. Interesting, he has just recently forced the French population to be vaccinated or no commerce.
Cutting off of heads is involved in not taking the mark - when He starts doing that, then there would be some actual evidence he is the antichrist.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The feast of Booths or Tabernacles (the feast of in gathering) follows the Jewish calendar and consequently falls at different dates in different years. This year it begins September 20th, I recall it started on October 2nd at sundown in 2017.
The feast of Tabernacles is particularly significant in that it is the only feast specifically singled out for observance by the remnant of the gentiles (the feasts were appointed to Israel by the law of Moses.) You find this in chapter 14 of Zechariah which describes the return of Jesus the Christ among other things.
uhm okay no wonder it's september

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be the day we stop thinking. Well sorta. The day we think not. Whatever day has not been declared, will be the day.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Remember the Day You have Appointed:

Ecclesiasticus 36:1-17 Look on us with pity, Lord God of all and strike fear into every nation. Lift Your hand against the heathen and let them see Your power. Let them learn the truth, that there is no god but You, the Creator of all things.

Renew Your signs, repeat Your miracles and win glory for Your mighty Right Hand. Rouse Your anger, pour out Your wrath to destroy the godless and wipe out the enemy. Remember the Day You have appointed and hasten it on to give us cause to recount Your great deeds and wonders.
Let Your burning wrath devour the oppressors of Your people, let all those who say: ‘No one counts but us’, meet their doom.

Have pity, Lord on your people, called by Your Name, righteous Israel, Your firstborn. Show mercy to the city of Your sanctuary, to the city of Jerusalem, Your dwelling place. Gather now all the tribes of Jacob and grant them their inheritance, as You promised to the Patriarchs. Fill Zion with the praise of Your triumph and the Temple with Your glory. Acknowledge those You prepared from the beginning and fulfil the prophecies spoken in Your name. Prove Your prophets worthy of credence, so that what they said in ancient times will come to pass. Reward those who look to You in trust, listen to the prayers of Your servants, those who claim Aaron’s blessing on Your people. Leviticus 9:22

Let all who live on earth acknowledge that You are the Lord, the eternal God.
Reference: Revised English Bible Apocrypha. Abridged.

Scripture references:
‘Remember the Day You have appointed’, Isaiah 61:2b, Revelation 6:17, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 63:4, Zephaniah 1:14-16, Ezekiel 7:9, 2 Peter 3:10, Joel 1:15, Hab. 2:3

Let burning wrath devour the oppressors’, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Psalm 37:20, Isaiah 9:18-19, Ezekiel 20:47, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27

Gather now the people of Jacob’, Now, every faithful Christian.
Acts 3:19, Psalms 60:1-5, Psalms 68:19-27, Micah 2:12, Isaiah 11:11, Isaiah 14:1-2, Isaiah 40:1-2, Isaiah 49:8, Jeremiah 30:10, Jeremiah 46:27-28, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Hosea 2:23, Psalms 69:35-36

Psalms 140:9-11 When those who surround me, make plans for my demise; may their conspiracies engulf them. Let burning coals rain down upon them, let them be plunged into the miry depths, never to rise again. The liar and perjurer will find no home in Your Land and disaster will pursue the attackers to their destruction.