September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
see? all of us, all ages, Christ will come upon all like a thief in the night, my guess being when you die and realize it isn't what was sold to you, and then you Understand I AM, but that is just a guess

Nothing you have posted is Biblical.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JAA: Will you stay on these forums until the 21st of September? Others have set the same date (approximately) as you have, but they are no longer posting on this site.

JAA..
"tabletalk" asked you this question pages and pages back.
I know that Sword asked you the same question even before that...I also believe that Job asked you this question too.
*If what you have written here on this thread does not happen, will you be on this Site on September 23rd? Or just vanish away like the countless people who have said all you have said, many times over....back through the decades?

In case you missed it..again we ask. Will YOU be here fellowshipping with us on September 23rd? Or just run away?
Please answer this question for us all. Thank you.

Reactions: Job

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
JAA..
"tabletalk" asked you this question pages and pages back.
I know that Sword asked you the same question even before that...I also believe that Job asked you this question too.
*If what you have written here on this thread does not happen, will you be on this Site on September 23rd? Or just vanish away like the countless people who have said all you have said, many times over....back through the decades?

In case you missed it..again we ask. Will YOU be here fellowshipping with us on September 23rd? Or just run away?
Please answer this question for us all. Thank you.

Already answered.

I was going to make the last post on the 21st and never return.

But I may even leave tomorrow.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Already answered.

Aah...so running then. At least we now know.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Already answered.

I get the feeling all of you would be shouting give us Barabbas.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I get the feeling all of you would be shouting give us Barabbas.

You have done nothing much more than tell us over and over again how much we do not understand the bible, like you do..and how unlearned we are...unlike you, and how "only you" have everything in scripture right.
I really believe that you need a big spoonful of humility for your own sake.

No one has all truth nor everything "right." If that was true Paul would not have written " Every joint supplying"...
Maybe you have never heard of The Body Of Christ... not everyone has the same calling...and, my friend..God did not make you 'The Mouth'!!!
Actually others here do have a- living, vibrant ,relationship with the Lord...but that may come as a shock you, as you look down upon us from your great hight!
May God watch over you and keep you safe in these dark days.
It would be wonderful if indeed this whole ball of wax is rolled up on September 22nd...I just wish I could believe it!
God bless you...

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Southeast Washington State
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Feast of Trumpets occurs on the 21st to the 22nd. The 23rd is too late.
And the woman in Revelation 12 refers to Israel. See Joseph'a dream.

Are you aware of the astronomical unique event occurring in September? Just in case, take a look at this and tell me what you think -- everyone?

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
You have done nothing much more than tell us over and over again how much we do not understand the bible, like you do..and how unlearned we are...unlike you, and how "only you" have everything in scripture right.
I really believe that you need a big spoonful of humility for your own sake.

No one has all truth nor everything "right." If that was true Paul would not have written " Every joint supplying"...
Maybe you have never heard of The Body Of Christ... not everyone has the same calling...and, my friend..God did not make you 'The Mouth'!!!
Actually others here do have a- living, vibrant ,relationship with the Lord...but that may come as a shock you, as you look down upon us from your great hight!
May God watch over you and keep you safe in these dark days.
It would be wonderful if indeed this whole ball of wax is rolled up on September 22nd...I just wish I could believe it!
God bless you...

You are answering a matter before even hearing it, most of the posts are simply off the cuff opinions not based on anything except personal preferences.
There is not a church on Earth that supports them.
Gravity? Einstein was wrong there is a giant egg in the center of the planet and the bird Hepzaetas is about to hatch which causes every form of energy to fall toward it.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Are you aware of the astronomical unique event occurring in September? Just in case, take a look at this and tell me what you think -- everyone?

Yes.

Again, the Bible explains the Bible and the woman of Revelation 12 is based on Joseph's dream.
But start a thread about it, many people will support it, throw in some aliens and you'll have a real winner.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are answering a matter before even hearing it, most of the posts are simply off the cuff opinions not based on anything except personal preferences.
There is not a church on Earth that supports them.
Gravity? Einstein was wrong there is a giant egg in the center of the planet and the bird Hepzaetas is about to hatch which causes every form of energy to fall toward it.

There you go again..saying the same thing again...so is that your stock answer??!! I am beginning to wonder now is you have a real living, vibrant, and precious relationship with the Lord..or whether you are just sidetracked by times, dates, and 'heady' things. ✟

Reactions: pia

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
It's sad but also unbelievable that you don't even know why Jesus Christ was called the Lamb of God.

The real problem is simply one of pride, God would never have an end of the world without inviting me!

Don't worry, you're not invited.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
There you go again..saying the same thing again...so is that your stock answer??!! I am beginning to wonder now is you have a real living, vibrant, and precious relationship with the Lord..or whether you are just sidetracked by times, dates, and 'heady' things. ✟

Any answer except a real one?

Ask yourself why you can't even READ the thread and why it was made.

Why is everyone sent to it simply to destroy it sight unseen?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's sad but also unbelievable that you don't even know why Jesus Christ was called the Lamb of God.

The real problem is simply one of pride, God would never have an end of the world without inviting me!

Don't worry, you're not invited

Goodness....I think that you have really lost-it now...none of that makes any sense at all!!
You are being totally "over the top" now......I had been wondering, but with that kind of response you have now confirmed it!!!
1) You must be a heart and mind reader, to KNOW what I believe or what I don't believe.
2) When did God set you up as 'the one' who has any authority at all, to either invite or not invite!!!!!!o_O

Reactions: bbyrd009

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Mirror.co.uk
Barbaric Islamic State militants have beheaded four Christian children in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam, according to a British vicar based in Baghdad.

Cannon Andrew White claims the beheadings took place in a Christian enclave close to Baghdad which has been recently overrun by Islamic State.

Cannon White, who has been ordered by the Archbishop of Canterbury to leave Iraq for his own safety, is one of only a handful of Christian leaders in the country.

He said: “Things were bad in Baghdad, there were bombs and shootings and our people were being killed, so many of our people fled back to Nineveh, their traditional home.

“It was safer, but then one day, ISIS – Islamic State. They came in and they hounded all of them out. They killed huge numbers, they chopped their children in half, they chopped their heads off, and they moved north and it was so terrible what happened.”

Islamic State forced Christians to convert to Islam on pain of death, he said. “They came to one of our people the other day, one of the Christians.

“They said to one man, an adult, ‘Either you say the words of conversion to Islam or we kill all your children’.

“He was desperate, he said the words. And then he phoned, me and said, ‘Abouna [Father], I said the words, does that mean that Yesua [Jesus] doesn’t love me any more?’ I said, ‘Yesua still loves you, he will always loves you.’”

He also told of the fate of a group of Christian young people.

Speaking to the Orthodox Christian Network, he said: “Islamic State turned up and said to the children, you say the words that you will follow Mohammed.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, said no, we love Yesua, we have always loved Yesua, we have always followed Yesua, Yesua has always been with us.

“They said, ‘Say the words.’ They said, ‘No, we can’t.’ They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that? You just cry.”