September 22nd, 2017 End of the World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
Daniel 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and
Your point?
When I find the time.

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Southeast Washington State
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do, I do! :)

Hi. I'm new here as of this morning, 08/09/2017. The reason I have sought out this community of Believers is that I feel and believe strongly that the rapture will be during the feast of trumpets of this year. Before everyone freaks out about that last statement, please know that I have no idea of which day or hour, but I do believe that that it will be sometime during that feast of trumpets this year. Has anyone else been receiving this impression?

Anyway, I wanted to join in here because at this point, I am more focussed on watching for Him than my regular tasks and duties. I have been praying for opportunities and words to share with my five children, some of whom I believe are Believers, and some maybe not, only the LORD knows. I also have a strong feeling to be speaking about these things with others as well. But, my experience even within my own real-world community of Believers is that people do not want to talk about the rapture for very long because they feel trepidation about it. Even Believers. That fear, I believe is the fear of the unknown, and fear is not from the LORD. "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind." However, since I anticipate that this "feeling" or "impression" will continue to strengthen over the next month or so, I decided to check this "place" out and see if this might be an appropriate and active fellowship of other "JESUS" freaks like myself.

Incidentally, this feeling, (maybe a "Word" from the LORD?) began to really intensify about one week ago. We know that the LORD gave us many signs of the season of His return. We also know that the culture, at large, fits the description perfectly of how things will be prior to the wrapping up of this portion of history. It is the signs in the moon, sun, and stars, as well as now, the recent intensification of the geopolitical scene that reaffirm this belief that we are out of here this year on the feast of trumpets. There was the sign of the three red-blood moons over the past several years (Rabbi Jonathan Cahn), so there you have the moon sign. The sun sign, along with other sun happenings, is this upcoming eclipse, and finally, there is the unmistakable sign of the stars, which has been called the "Revelation 12 sign" that will occur during, you guessed it, the feast of trumpets this year. While we do not know the exact day and hour, the LORD said, "When you see these things, look up!" Finally, this business with North Korea. A couple of things are interesting about that to me. First, there is a real possibility of nuclear war. Some people have theorized that America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy of the end times because it has been "wiped out" somehow. Or, there is something that causes the United States to not be a "player" in the end-times events. Involvement in a nuclear war, whether on our soil, theirs, or both would easily cause Americans to focus on American, if there is anything left of it. But, for me, perhaps the most compelling possibility of this escalating conflict with North Korea is a sign, is that North Korea has been working with Iran on the nuclear programming. North Korea does not have the capability, really to take America out, but what if Iran, in support of North Korea, and probably in conjunction with a opportunistic Russian alliance with Iran decided to hurt America by attaching Israel? Plausible? Probable? And there you have it.

I welcome discussion, please!

May the LORD bless and keep us all and make our discussions fruitful!

Erica
Pacific Northwest, United States (where it has been horribly smoky as a result of the wildfires in Canada!)

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in date setting. I think it's wrong. Every time one of those dates comes and goes, the Lord gets blasphemed.
I don't believe in date setting either due to Jesus saying that no one knows the DAY or the HOUR. However, if one looks back over GODs work through the ages, he has specifically fulfilled prophecies in exact coordination with Jewish feasts and festivals, and with specific astronomical signs. We CAN know the season, and suggesting it is during the feast of trumpets this year does not set a specific day or hour. In fact, the feast of trumpets traditionally, the Jewish people never knew when it would exactly begin because they had to wait for the sign of the moon, and THEN they knew when to begin.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It's a scripture and your using it as an excuse.
it is a Scripture of the Revelation of Christ, and you are interpreting what are meant to be symbols literally, and violating abundant other Scripture prognosticating about tomorrow with it, with all due respect. Ignoring that IS would be considered Mideastern, or even the center of the known world then, and not "Kings of the East," plus other glaring inconsistencies.

You are applying a script given to you by the MSM and trying to make it fit Scripture by (imo misapplication; but even your literal app has big holes) reading to fit the script, ezackly what some people--the same ones who created the State of Israel in '48--want you to do. both reek of counterfeit

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
hearing of wars, or rumors of wars? then the time is not yet, ok--meaning you are not even in the right generation, ok, and prolly not even the right era. Neverminding that you are looking with your eyes to see Jesus come back in the clouds, disregarding that you did not see Him go up lol.

"blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believe"

you are miracle-seekers, with all due respect. And now that you have a friend here to gaze into a crystal ball with, i'll wish you both good luck! Hope you're right, btw! :D i wish lol. which verifies to me that that will not happen; because it is what i would like too

Last edited:
Reactions: EricaAnn

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hearing of wars, or rumors of wars? then the time is not yet, ok--meaning you are not even in the right generation, ok, and prolly not even the right era.

We are most definitely in the right generation based on the gathering of the Jewish people from countries all over the globe, back to their homeland which occurred in 1948. And, the LORD said that people who were alive during that time, not all of them would pass away before the end-days events occur.

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hearing of wars, or rumors of wars? then the time is not yet, ok--meaning you are not even in the right generation, ok, and prolly not even the right era. Neverminding that you are looking with your eyes to see Jesus come back in the clouds, disregarding that you did not see Him go up lol.

you are miracle-seekers, with all due respect. And now that you have a friend here to gaze into a crystal ball with, i'll wish you both good luck! Hope you're right, btw! :D i wish lol. which verifies to me that that will not happen; because it is what i would like too

Well, we kind of do serve a miracle-producing GOD, no? ;)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yes, but that ignores the point, while celebrating ignoring it.
gathering of the Jewish people
you might note that it is so counterfeit, most of them are not even Jews as fit God's profile OT anyway; they are "Ashkenazi" Jews now, impure, and not OT Israelites. Plus you are still hearing of and engaging in wars, but of course that detail is being ignored too. The faithful are the "fig tree budding," and Israel, now.

1948 has nothing whatsoever to do with "fig tree budding" imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States

Hi. I'm new here as of this morning, 08/09/2017. The reason I have sought out this community of Believers is that I feel and believe strongly that the rapture will be during the feast of trumpets of this year. Before everyone freaks out about that last statement, please know that I have no idea of which day or hour, but I do believe that that it will be sometime during that feast of trumpets this year. Has anyone else been receiving this impression?

Anyway, I wanted to join in here because at this point, I am more focussed on watching for Him than my regular tasks and duties. I have been praying for opportunities and words to share with my five children, some of whom I believe are Believers, and some maybe not, only the LORD knows. I also have a strong feeling to be speaking about these things with others as well. But, my experience even within my own real-world community of Believers is that people do not want to talk about the rapture for very long because they feel trepidation about it. Even Believers. That fear, I believe is the fear of the unknown, and fear is not from the LORD. "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind." However, since I anticipate that this "feeling" or "impression" will continue to strengthen over the next month or so, I decided to check this "place" out and see if this might be an appropriate and active fellowship of other "JESUS" freaks like myself.

Incidentally, this feeling, (maybe a "Word" from the LORD?) began to really intensify about one week ago. We know that the LORD gave us many signs of the season of His return. We also know that the culture, at large, fits the description perfectly of how things will be prior to the wrapping up of this portion of history. It is the signs in the moon, sun, and stars, as well as now, the recent intensification of the geopolitical scene that reaffirm this belief that we are out of here this year on the feast of trumpets. There was the sign of the three red-blood moons over the past several years (Rabbi Jonathan Cahn), so there you have the moon sign. The sun sign, along with other sun happenings, is this upcoming eclipse, and finally, there is the unmistakable sign of the stars, which has been called the "Revelation 12 sign" that will occur during, you guessed it, the feast of trumpets this year. While we do not know the exact day and hour, the LORD said, "When you see these things, look up!" Finally, this business with North Korea. A couple of things are interesting about that to me. First, there is a real possibility of nuclear war. Some people have theorized that America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy of the end times because it has been "wiped out" somehow. Or, there is something that causes the United States to not be a "player" in the end-times events. Involvement in a nuclear war, whether on our soil, theirs, or both would easily cause Americans to focus on American, if there is anything left of it. But, for me, perhaps the most compelling possibility of this escalating conflict with North Korea is a sign, is that North Korea has been working with Iran on the nuclear programming. North Korea does not have the capability, really to take America out, but what if Iran, in support of North Korea, and probably in conjunction with a opportunistic Russian alliance with Iran decided to hurt America by attaching Israel? Plausible? Probable? And there you have it.

Erica
Pacific Northwest, United States (where it has been horribly smoky as a result of the wildfires in Canada!)
I don't have time to read your entire post now, but I also believe that the saints will be CAUGHT UP on the Feast of Trumpets next month.
But based on many verses I also believe that their Millennial rule with Jesus Christ will also begin at that time.

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States

Erica

I believe that the Feast of Trumpets occurs on the 21st to the 22nd. The 23rd is too late.
And the woman in Revelation 12 refers to Israel. See Joseph'a dream.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I answered the first part in this thread.

And I never claimed to be a prophet.

I'm just saying look at this.

But no one will.

Perhaps none of you knows anything about prophecy or you are protecting your personal beliefs.
Your not a prophet . BUT you are a trumpet. You came in here and said 22 sep its over. why would you do such a silly controvercial thing. You never said just look at this.

And you never answerd either of my questions did you

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Erica
Then you will want to check in here, as well: https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/wonderful-truth-of-the-very-near-rapture-catching-up-of-all-believers.23945/page-3#post-314848 ...Most have totally missed the timing.

Reactions: Helen

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
I believe that the Feast of Trumpets occurs on the 21st to the 22nd. The 23rd is too late.
About the Sun, Moon..

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

These words plainly explain the Seals in Revelation chapter 6.
You can line them up from famine, war, disease, martyrdom, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars
Your not a prophet . BUT you are a trumpet. You came in here and said 22 sep its over. why would you do such a silly controvercial thing. You never said just look at this.

And you never answerd either of my questions did you
What questions?

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
it is a Scripture of the Revelation of Christ, and you are interpreting what are meant to be symbols literally, and violating abundant other Scripture prognosticating about tomorrow with it, with all due respect. Ignoring that IS would be considered Mideastern, or even the center of the known world then, and not "Kings of the East," plus other glaring inconsistencies.

You are applying a script given to you by the MSM and trying to make it fit Scripture by (imo misapplication; but even your literal app has big holes) reading to fit the script, ezackly what some people--the same ones who created the State of Israel in '48--want you to do. both reek of counterfeit
Show any scholar that ages with you.
Show any scripture that agrees with you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Most have totally missed the timing
besides totally missing the point. You are not even guaranteed tomorrow, and you are not supposed to be dwelling in tomorrow, and no good fruit could even possibly come from this, even if you guys were right; i mean, what is the advice, or gist here? It is fear mongering, pure and simple

Reactions: ScottA

JAA

Aug 4, 2017
Jessup
Faith
Muslim
Country
United States
About the Sun, Moon..

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

These words plainly explain the Seals in Revelation chapter 6.
You can line them up from famine, war, disease, martyrdom, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars

There are no scriptures that say those who saw him ascend with see him descend.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Show any scholar that ages with you.
Show any scripture that agrees with you.
you have already been given several, but they are not going to fit your fantasy, ergo they will be discounted.

You cannot even make a logical argument, as we still live in a time of wars and rumors of wars.
And i haven't even tried to go look at the other logical violations, that's just off the top of my head