Seventh-day Adventist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use to watch an SDA ministry broadcast. I enjoyed their teachings.

One thing I did notice is they don't appear to be keen on the RCC.
Well, considering the papacy is the Antichrist of Bible prophecy, one would expect staunch opposition to their teachings and leadership - however, catholic laity, I'm sure, is doing the best they can with what they've been told, and that's why SDAs reach out to them whenever we can.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do the Seven Day Adventist fit in...

"The seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." - Revelations 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

The Seven Day Adventist is a Sardisean type congregation who think they arrived because of some point of doctrinal supremacy. But... Like the other Sardisean denominations they are just as bad as the rest.
Actually, Christ's church ( all of the believers in every church ) are in the Laodicean time. He wants all of us to buy gold tried in the fire--to not be lax about our Christianity.

But... Because the SDA are part of the church they are allowed here on the ChristianityBoard... Although I would caution against the implied doctrinal supremacy
Wow! what is this? Pretty shocking coming from a staff member given some of the stuff I've seen posted around here by others.. But thanks for havin' us

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, Christ's church ( all of the believers in every church ) are in the Laodicean time. He wants all of us to buy gold tried in the fire--to not be lax about our Christianity.

Wow! what is this? Pretty shocking coming from a staff member given some of the stuff I've seen posted around here by others.. But thanks for havin' us
Interesting isn't it, that Jesus said to judge others by their fruits, but the Adventists are judged by their doctrines, by people who neither understand them nor can be bothered to study them. What's more, the Adventist church is full of people who actually did set out to study their doctrines, often to disprove them. I am one of the former.

Reactions: Cassandra

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do the Seven Day Adventist fit in...

"The seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." - Revelations 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

The Seven Day Adventist is a Sardisean type congregation who think they arrived because of some point of doctrinal supremacy. But... Like the other Sardisean denominations they are just as bad as the rest.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"From the sales of his various hymn collections, which totaled over 50 million copies, Sankey acquired a considerable fortune." - Ira D. Sankey - Wikipedia

I would imagine Moody and Sankey giving much of the money from hymn sales away... But I can also imagine it raising a few eyebrows. I have often struggled where to put Moody and Sankey... Philadelphia or Laodicea? Probably a better fit Philadelphia, especially as the quote continues...

"Much of which he used for benefactions. These included a new YMCA building in New Castle, a building plot for the erection of a new Methodist Episcopal Church there, and large donations to the Moody schools in Northfields." - Ira D. Sankey - Wikipedia

It is also worthy to note...

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5

I am not worthy to open the Book of Life to see who is written where. So... I don't know for sure! I am merely coming to conclusions based on historical facts. Which include based on this thread...

1. There was a church before the Seven Day Adventist
2. There was a church after the Seven Day Adventist

I also believe the SDA church akin to the Messianic, which have Saturday worship services. But... I am also sure that the Messianic is a unique congregation and only related in a few doctrinal points.

As far as my church I am Pentecostal Holiness. Had we kept the revival going I would declare ourselves superior. In our time we would have many revivals and youth retreats in a year. The Christ and the Holy Spirit would really become realities in these services.

full

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: SDA?
or other superior groups? Reminded me of Holy ( God's Wisdom In ) Scripture:

2Co_10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves​
with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves,​
and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise."​

Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seventh-day Adventists teach that the near the end of time the "mark of the best" of Revelation 14 will be placed upon those who worship on Sunday instead of Saturday. o_O

Some wrongly teach the Sabbath is on the first day of the week.
Matthew 28:1,
- Now  after the Sabbath as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb.

Some wrongly teach the last day of the week is when christians worshipped God,
Acts 20:7,
- Now on the  first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.

Some wrongly teach the ten commandments are part of the new testament gospel of Jesus Christ, thus they are binding on christians today,
The 10 commandments are the Jews religion,
Galatians 1:13,
- For you have heard of my  former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it.

Paul taught none of the law(Mosical law, Judaism) is to be kept by christians.
Galatians 5:3,
- And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Paul taught any part of the old law which is kept today, which includes the 10 commandments will seperate you from Christ and a christian will fall from Gods grace.
Galatians 5:4,
- You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

If one tries to keep the Jewish Sabbath today as keeping the 10 commandments Paul says he will be in bondage and be under a curse!
Galatians 3:10,
- For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse, for it is written, cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Sabbartians today cherry pick only parts of the law to bind as Jesus' new will and testament.
They do not even keep the Sabbath as they claim they do.
True Sabbath keeping required the Jews to put to death any jew who did not keep the Sabbath.
SDA do not obey this command that is required of Sabbath keeping.

Numbers 15:32-35,
- Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day.
- and those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and all the congregation.
They put him under guard because it had not been explained what should be done to him.
Then the Lord said to Moses the man must surely be put to death, all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.

Fact: No one keeps the 10 commandments today even those who claim the do.

All of the old law of the jews has been completed(fullfilled) by Jesus Christ.
The 10 commandments have ended,
Romans 10:4,
- For Christ is the  end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes

Hebrews 8:13,
- In that He says, a  new covenant He has made the  first obsolete
Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Today all jew and gentile are under the new law, that is Christ's new will and testament,
Hebrews 9:16-17,
- For where there is a testament there must also of necessity be the death of the testator
For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Galatians 6:2,
- Bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some wrongly teach the Sabbath is on the first day of the week.
Matthew 28:1,
- Now  after the Sabbath as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb.

Some wrongly teach the last day of the week is when christians worshipped God,
Acts 20:7,
- Now on the  first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.

Some wrongly teach the ten commandments are part of the new testament gospel of Jesus Christ, thus they are binding on christians today,
The 10 commandments are the Jews religion,
Galatians 1:13,
- For you have heard of my  former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it.

Paul taught none of the law(Mosical law, Judaism) is to be kept by christians.
Galatians 5:3,
- And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Paul taught any part of the old law which is kept today, which includes the 10 commandments will seperate you from Christ and a christian will fall from Gods grace.
Galatians 5:4,
- You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

If one tries to keep the Jewish Sabbath today as keeping the 10 commandments Paul says he will be in bondage and be under a curse!
Galatians 3:10,
- For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse, for it is written, cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Sabbartians today cherry pick only parts of the law to bind as Jesus' new will and testament.
They do not even keep the Sabbath as they claim they do.
True Sabbath keeping required the Jews to put to death any jew who did not keep the Sabbath.
SDA do not obey this command that is required of Sabbath keeping.

Numbers 15:32-35,
- Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day.
- and those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and all the congregation.
They put him under guard because it had not been explained what should be done to him.
Then the Lord said to Moses the man must surely be put to death, all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.

Fact: No one keeps the 10 commandments today even those who claim the do.

All of the old law of the jews has been completed(fullfilled) by Jesus Christ.
The 10 commandments have ended,
- For Christ is the  end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes

- In that He says, a  new covenant He has made the  first obsolete
Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Today all jew and gentile are under the new law, that is Christ's new will and testament,
- For where there is a testament there must also of necessity be the death of the testator
For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

- Bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ.
Paulíne Christians should take the time to read Jesus teachings. Jesus reiterates the 10 commandments. And said, if we love him we will keep his commands.

Jesus said, for verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Not all has been fulfilled given the Messiah prophecy.
Sadly, many insist the ten commandments no longer apply.

If we reflect on what they say, that's ridiculous.
Further, for the lawless advocates, they may want to read and realize God's laws are written on our hearts so that we are never far from them.

God save the world from lawless people. They steal, murder, commit adultery, lie, disrespect their parents and ignore the day of rest God created for us, not us for that day.

“if you wish to destroy the Jewish people, abolish their Sabbath first."

God's day of rest was the 7th day. That's Saturday.
Sunday, was adopted from Roman paganism and their worship of their solar deity on the suns-day.

Reactions: Brakelite

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8Further, for the lawless advocates,
You did not pay attention to what I taught in post # 108

Dont put me in the group of ignorant folks who believe we are no longer under law today!!!
Did you not read the last scripture I posted?
- bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ.

We have a new testament that Jesus established. It is His will that all both jew and gentile are under today.

James 1:25,
- But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty(Jesus'new will and testament) and continues in it and is not a forgetful hearer but a DOER of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Have you ever noticed the Bible is divided into a old testament and a new testament?

Paulíne Christians should take the time to read Jesus teachings. Jesus reiterates the 10 commandments. And said, if we love him we will keep his commands.
I've read ALL of Jesus' gospel.
You are in error when you claim Jesus brought the 10 commandments from the old testament law the Jews were under and bound gentiles to keep what He ENDED!

Jesus' new testament has commandments similar to the ten commandments of Judaism.
Similar does not make them the same law!

Here is what you cannot prove:
Every law given in the 10 commandments is taught under Jesus new testament law.
Except 1. Guess which one?

If you guessed keeping the Sabbath, you are correct.

All you have to do ButterflyJones, to prove you are rightly dividing Gods word is give the new testament passage where Jesus commands in His gospel that christians are to keep the Jewish sabbath?
You cannot! It is not found anywhere in Jesus' new testament gospel!

Jesus taught we are not to murder, not to covet, not to take Gods name in vain, not to be an idolater, not to commit adultery, not to bear false witness, not to lie, not to steel etc.
Those are NEW COVENANT LAWS NOT OLD COVENANT LAW.

Hebrews 10:9,
- then God said, Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God, He takes away the first that He may establish the second.

- In that He says, A  NEW COVENANT , He has made the FIRST obsolete and is growing old and will vanish away.

Hebrews 9:16-17 proves the NEW covenant is now in force!
Thus the OLD covenant has been made obsolete!

For a testament is in  force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

For ButterflyJones to be correct, there must be one continuous covenant that continues on until Jesus' return. The Bible DOES NOT TEACH ONE CONTINUOUS COVENANT BUT TWO!!!!
One Old,
One New.
One for the Jews.
One for All jew and gentile.

Sadly, many insist the ten commandments no longer apply.

If we reflect on what they say, that's ridiculous.
No, Claiming you keep the Sabbath law is ridiculous.
You do not put to death those of your church who violate the commands of the Sabbath.
You do not make animal sacrifice as commanded on the Sabbath.
You do not burn incense as commanded on the Sabbath.
You do not stay in your home as commanded on the Sabbath.
You are not a Hebrew Israelite!!!!

Only the Hebrew Israelites were given the Sabbath law. NO ONE ELSE!
Deuteronomy 5:2-3,
- The Lord God made a covenant with us(Israelites) in Horeb.

YOU WERE NOT NOR WERE YOU EVER IN HOREB!!!!!

verse 3
- The Lord did not make this covenant with our fathers but with us(Jewish Israelites) those who are here today, all of us(Jewish Israelites) who are alive.

Pay attention ButterflyJones!!! Listen to Moses continue his speech to the Jews on what their covenant laws include!

Deuteronomy 5: 6-12,
- Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy as the Lord your God commanded you(Jewish Israelites)

You are not in Horeb, you are not a Jewish by nationality like these old covenant people were!
You are confused.

Deuteronomy 5:1,
- and Moses called all  ISRAEL and said to  them Hear Israel the statues and judgements which I speak in your(jews) hearing today(not our today) that you(national jews) may learn from them and be careful to observe them.

Jesus ended the law of Moses, the old covenant with the jews!

Galatians 3:23-25,
- before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law(Mosaical) kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
- Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
- But after faith has come we ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

ButterflyJones, FAITH HAS COME, THE LAW HAS ENDED.
- For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes(faith)

Faith has come, the law, covenant God made with the Israelites has ended!

Jesus said, for verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Jesus spoke this WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE IN HIS FLESH ON EARTH.
The old Mosaical law was still in force at this time.
When Jesus died is when the new covenant, Jesus'will and testament was put in force,

Hebrews 9:16-17.

Jesus already fullfilled the law,
Matthew 5:17-18,
- do not think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets, i did not come to destroy but to fullfil.

Jesus fulfilled, completed the old law when He died on the cross,

Ephesians 2:15,
- having abolished in His flesh the enmity that is the law of commandments contained in ordinances(Old law of Moses which includes the 10 commandments) so as to create in Himself one new man from the two(jew and gentile) thus making peace

The old law served its purpose and Christ brought to completion its purpose.
Now all today are under the new covenant law of Christ.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not pay attention to what I taught in post # 108

Dont put me in the group of ignorant folks who believe we are no longer under law today!!!
Did you not read the last scripture I posted?
- bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ.

We have a new testament that Jesus established. It is His will that all both jew and gentile are under today.

James 1:25,
- But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty(Jesus'new will and testament) and continues in it and is not a forgetful hearer but a DOER of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Have you ever noticed the Bible is divided into a old testament and a new testament?

I've read ALL of Jesus' gospel.
You are in error when you claim Jesus brought the 10 commandments from the old testament law the Jews were under and bound gentiles to keep what He ENDED!

Jesus' new testament has commandments similar to the ten commandments of Judaism.
Similar does not make them the same law!

Here is what you cannot prove:
Every law given in the 10 commandments is taught under Jesus new testament law.
Except 1. Guess which one?

If you guessed keeping the Sabbath, you are correct.

All you have to do ButterflyJones, to prove you are rightly dividing Gods word is give the new testament passage where Jesus commands in His gospel that christians are to keep the Jewish sabbath?
You cannot! It is not found anywhere in Jesus' new testament gospel!

Jesus taught we are not to murder, not to covet, not to take Gods name in vain, not to be an idolater, not to commit adultery, not to bear false witness, not to lie, not to steel etc.
Those are NEW COVENANT LAWS NOT OLD COVENANT LAW.

Hebrews 10:9,
- then God said, Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God, He takes away the first that He may establish the second.

- In that He says, A  NEW COVENANT , He has made the FIRST obsolete and is growing old and will vanish away.

Hebrews 9:16-17 proves the NEW covenant is now in force!
Thus the OLD covenant has been made obsolete!

For a testament is in  force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

For ButterflyJones to be correct, there must be one continuous covenant that continues on until Jesus' return. The Bible DOES NOT TEACH ONE CONTINUOUS COVENANT BUT TWO!!!!
One Old,
One New.
One for the Jews.
One for All jew and gentile.

No, Claiming you keep the Sabbath law is ridiculous.
You do not put to death those of your church who violate the commands of the Sabbath.
You do not make animal sacrifice as commanded on the Sabbath.
You do not burn incense as commanded on the Sabbath.
You do not stay in your home as commanded on the Sabbath.
You are not a Hebrew Israelite!!!!

Only the Hebrew Israelites were given the Sabbath law. NO ONE ELSE!
Deuteronomy 5:2-3,
- The Lord God made a covenant with us(Israelites) in Horeb.

YOU WERE NOT NOR WERE YOU EVER IN HOREB!!!!!

verse 3
- The Lord did not make this covenant with our fathers but with us(Jewish Israelites) those who are here today, all of us(Jewish Israelites) who are alive.

Pay attention ButterflyJones!!! Listen to Moses continue his speech to the Jews on what their covenant laws include!

Deuteronomy 5: 6-12,
- Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy as the Lord your God commanded you(Jewish Israelites)

You are not in Horeb, you are not a Jewish by nationality like these old covenant people were!
You are confused.

Deuteronomy 5:1,
- and Moses called all  ISRAEL and said to  them Hear Israel the statues and judgements which I speak in your(jews) hearing today(not our today) that you(national jews) may learn from them and be careful to observe them.

Jesus ended the law of Moses, the old covenant with the jews!

Galatians 3:23-25,
- before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law(Mosaical) kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
- Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
- But after faith has come we ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

ButterflyJones, FAITH HAS COME, THE LAW HAS ENDED.
- For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes(faith)

Faith has come, the law, covenant God made with the Israelites has ended!

Jesus spoke this WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE IN HIS FLESH ON EARTH.
The old Mosaical law was still in force at this time.
When Jesus died is when the new covenant, Jesus'will and testament was put in force,

Hebrews 9:16-17.

Jesus already fullfilled the law,
Matthew 5:17-18,
- do not think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets, i did not come to destroy but to fullfil.

Jesus fulfilled, completed the old law when He died on the cross,

Ephesians 2:15,
- having abolished in His flesh the enmity that is the law of commandments contained in ordinances(Old law of Moses which includes the 10 commandments) so as to create in Himself one new man from the two(jew and gentile) thus making peace

The old law served its purpose and Christ brought to completion its purpose.
Now all today are under the new covenant law of Christ.
You're wrong. Hugely wrong.

I do not have to prove anything to someone who selectively follows the doctrine they extrapolate from scriptures that only fit their agenda.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're wrong. Hugely wrong.

I do not have to prove anything to someone who selectively follows the doctrine they extrapolate from scriptures that only fit their agenda.
I'm waiting for new testament gospel that teaches we as Jews and Gentiles are bound to the old law of Moses which includes the 10 commamendments?

You cannot, you have no teaching from Jesus that His new will and testament requires jewish Sabbath keeping!

Let's here it from Jesus'mouth in His new covenant!

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm waiting for new testament gospel that teaches we as Jews and Gentiles are bound to the old law of Moses which includes the 10 commamendments?

You cannot, you have no teaching from Jesus that His new will and testament requires jewish Sabbath keeping!

Let's here it from Jesus'mouth in His new covenant!
Replacement theology is ignorance and a sin.
When you can't read God's words without that fault, you will never be persuaded by a Christians post.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true, however, there are several basic scriptural indications in favor of the Adventist position.
1. Whoever received the mark of the beast, voluntarily submits to the authority of the beast.
2. A correct identification of the beast will bring light as to the nature of the beast's mark.
3. That mark, whatever it is, distinguishes the beast as separate and in direct opposition to the authority of God.
4. It must be a spiritual mark, made manifest by a physical response.
5. Those who do receive it, are clearly distinguishable from those who don't.
6. Those who don't, are identified in scripture as those who keep the commandments of God. (Revelation 14:12)
7. Those who receive the mark obviously do not keep God's commandments as they are excluded from heaven.
8. Those who do receive the mark persecute those who by keeping God commandments refuse the mark.
9. The beast considers his mark so sacred that he places a death sentence on those refusing his authority.
10. If those who have rejected His mark are keeping all God's 10 commandments, and those who are in Babylon, the global religious institution headed by the beast confess to keeping 9 of the commandments, what conclusion would you draw?
Me thinks its time to warn all that has breath about what is going on RIGHT NOW .
Many now follow the man of lawlesness . embracing all kinds of sins , all kinds of evils
and hollering we all got grace .
Many now Are even making VOID the DIRECT COMMANDMENT OF GOD about HEAR YE MY SON
as more and more are following a fat lie , a false love , which states all religoins are of GOD
and that we have no need to remind any to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS .
SO LAWLESSNESS as FOR SURE ABOUNDED .
THE law is totally made void through their false love and dead grace .
And as far as a system and a far as a image that will be given life so it can speak .
I INVITE US TO BEHOLD THE AI . who will and does support the ONE WORLD RELIGOIN
THAT is all tied into A DIGITAL SYSTEM . ONE in which , IF YE NO COMPLY YOU NO BUY .
THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET REAL CLEAR .
FOR any and all who conform not to this all inclusive we are one false love , YOU NO FUCNTION IN SOCIETY .
OH its coming . AND the IMAGE sure can speak now . DIDNT USE TO HAVE that kind of tech .
NOW WE DO and THEY USE IT TO SUPPORT THE BEAST SYSTEM , THE ONE WORLD GLOBAL HORSE
with its one world RELIGOIN and MINDSET that embraces LAWLESSNESS and HATETH TRUTH .
Just saying , SOON ENOUGH folks are gonna see , YOU NO WORSHIP , YOU NO COMPLY , YOU NO BUY
we HUNT YOU as haters of the world and of humanity. AND ITS ABOUT RIPE and READY TOO .
SO MUCH FOR THIS FALSE UNITY , this false love so many thought was coming from GOD .
NOPE it was coming from HE WHO DESIRES and HAS ALWAYS DESIRED to be AS GOD . And folks thought
my continual warnings and reminders were the rants of a mad man . WELL HERE IT COMETH and IN FULL FORCE SOON

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Replacement theology is ignorance and a sin.
When you can't read God's words without that fault, you will never be persuaded by a Christians post.
I can make up all kinds of accusations also.
Now you have given no scripture that the new testament gospel of Jesus Christ teaches we are to keep the Jews Sabbath.
The reason is you cannot. Jesus never taught in His new testament to keep the old law of Moses.

The only way anyone can prove they are really teaching the oracles of God is by giving Biblical evidence.

Here is more Bible evidence you are teaching err,
Acts 15:5-6; 23-24,
- But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, It is necessary to circumcise them, and command them to keep the law of Moses
- Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter
- Now therefore why do you test God by putting a yoke of bondage on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

- They wrote this letter by them, the apostles the elders and the brethren, To the brethren who are of the gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia, greetings

- Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls saying You must be circumcised and keep the law, to whom WE GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT.

Galatians 2:4, 5:1-5
- Standfast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage
- You have become estranged from Christ you who attempt to keep the law, you have fallen from grace.

No commandments in the gospel of Jesus Christ to keep any of the law of Moses!

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me thinks its time to warn all that has breath about what is going on RIGHT NOW .
Many now follow the man of lawlesness . embracing all kinds of sins , all kinds of evils
and hollering we all got grace .
Many now Are even making VOID the DIRECT COMMANDMENT OF GOD about HEAR YE MY SON
as more and more are following a fat lie , a false love , which states all religoins are of GOD
and that we have no need to remind any to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS .
SO LAWLESSNESS as FOR SURE ABOUNDED .
THE law is totally made void through their false love and dead grace .
And as far as a system and a far as a image that will be given life so it can speak .
I INVITE US TO BEHOLD THE AI . who will and does support the ONE WORLD RELIGOIN
THAT is all tied into A DIGITAL SYSTEM . ONE in which , IF YE NO COMPLY YOU NO BUY .
THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET REAL CLEAR .
FOR any and all who conform not to this all inclusive we are one false love , YOU NO FUCNTION IN SOCIETY .
OH its coming . AND the IMAGE sure can speak now . DIDNT USE TO HAVE that kind of tech .
NOW WE DO and THEY USE IT TO SUPPORT THE BEAST SYSTEM , THE ONE WORLD GLOBAL HORSE
with its one world RELIGOIN and MINDSET that embraces LAWLESSNESS and HATETH TRUTH .
Just saying , SOON ENOUGH folks are gonna see , YOU NO WORSHIP , YOU NO COMPLY , YOU NO BUY
we HUNT YOU as haters of the world and of humanity. AND ITS ABOUT RIPE and READY TOO .
SO MUCH FOR THIS FALSE UNITY , this false love so many thought was coming from GOD .
NOPE it was coming from HE WHO DESIRES and HAS ALWAYS DESIRED to be AS GOD . And folks thought
my continual warnings and reminders were the rants of a mad man . WELL HERE IT COMETH and IN FULL FORCE SOON
What do you think the problem was with what the girl following Paul was saying whom he later cast a spirit out of?

Acts 16:17-18

This same following Paul and us, cried out, saying: 'These men are the servants of the most high God, who preach unto you the way of salvation.....'

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think the problem was with what the girl following Paul was saying whom he later cast a spirit out of?

Acts 16:17-18
This same following Paul and us, cried out, saying: 'These men are the servants of the most high God, who preach unto you the way of salvation.....'
CAUSE she was still under a spirit of divination . WE CANT MAKE OUR BED WITH GOD and the DRAGON .
WE cannot serve both the table of CHRIST and of belial .
And most are under a spirit of divination . SURE they might be able to SAY things about Christ that might be true .
BUT THEY SURE DONT FOLLOW HIM AT ALL .
MANY a pastor , specially in these new age nar movements , they too pratice divination and yet still try and say
JESUS saves . IT WONT WORK WITH GOD . IT DIDNT WORK on paul either .
WE CANNOT PARTAKE OF THE TABLE OF THE ALL INCLUSIVE LIE , and the TABLE OF CHRIST EITHER .
GOTTA MAKE A SOLID CHOICE WHOM YE GONNA SERVE . but as for me , ITS THE JESUS OF SAID BIBLE
ITS THE GOD OF THE BIBLE baby . ITS TRUTH FOR ME and no lies .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH and THE LIFE .
You cant love jesus and yet hate truth now . But many folks try and convince themselves OH WE LOVE JESUS
but sure seem to hate some of his teachings .
OH WE LOVE GOD THEY SAY , but sure seem to hate SOME OF HIS WORDS .
cant hate the truth and LOVE GOD AT THE SAME TIME . HE IS TRUTH , HIS WORD IS TRUTH . HIS SPIRIT IS TRUTH .
TIME to learn TRUTH .