Seventh-day Adventist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now some folks might call me crazy , BUT DO CALL ME SAVED . Be blessed now and have a good night .
LOVE the WORD and the words of GOD in that bible . HE INSPIRED IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Replacement theology is ignorance and a sin.
I follow the apostles doctrine, Acts 2:42,
Paul said under the new testament of Jesus Christ that...
Galatians 3:28,
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The seperation between Gods people in the old testament i.e Jews and the new testament All other nations (gentiles) is no longer with Gods people.
All under Christ's law are simply Christians!

Paul teaches we are no longer chosen by God from nationality. As was in the old testament.
Gods people today are whoever believe and obey the gospel of Jesus Christ.

That means Jews in Israel are no more Gods chosen people than Chinese in china.

It no longer means anything!
Gods people are those who believe in Jesus and obey His gospel.

Colossians 2:14,
- having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us and Jesus has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

No Mosaical law to follow today for both jew and gentile.
It was nailed to the cross.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with the churches are this
THEY THINK and act like JESUS came
to replace thou shall not with DO AS THOU WILT .
THEY THINK somehow JESUS came to make VOID the law .
TO MAKE VOID the word and words of GOD .
Oh no no my friends . MAN already had no problem making VOID the things GOD has said n taught .
SO GOD , HE MADE A NEW COVENANT . HE was not pleased with them .
And the new covenant HE MADE is in CHRIST ALONE .
And the new covenant he made
was not AND I SHALL MAKE VOID MY LAWS and THEY SHALL WALK AS THEY PLEASE AND DO AS THEY WILL .
oops . that aint what it says .
IT SAYS , i will make a NEW covenant with them and not like the one i made with thier fathers , FOR THEY WALKED NOT , NOT
NOT in my laws and HE was displeased with them .
YEAH , I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT , I WILL WRITE , NOT OMIT , WRITE MY LAWS UPON THEIR HEARTS
and IN THIER MINDS . I WILL WALK WITH THEM and THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE and I SHALL BE THEIR GOD .
BUt so many now heed another spirit , another jesus , another covenant , WHICH AINT OF GOD .
ITS OF THE MAN of one thing . HE HAS A NAME . LAWLESSNESS . learn this quickly. too many follow that spirit
making void the words and the WORD of our LORD of our GOD . THIS JESUS DID NOT DO ,
THIS the early church DID NOT DO NORTEACH . but satan , NOW HE WILL TEACH THIS .
cause the one and only mission of satan is this , TO CAUSE DISOBEIDANCE UNTO GOD .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
CAUSE she was still under a spirit of divination . WE CANT MAKE OUR BED WITH GOD and the DRAGON .
WE cannot serve both the table of CHRIST and of belial .
And most are under a spirit of divination . SURE they might be able to SAY things about Christ that might be true .
BUT THEY SURE DONT FOLLOW HIM AT ALL .
MANY a pastor , specially in these new age nar movements , they too pratice divination and yet still try and say
JESUS saves . IT WONT WORK WITH GOD . IT DIDNT WORK on paul either .
WE CANNOT PARTAKE OF THE TABLE OF THE ALL INCLUSIVE LIE , and the TABLE OF CHRIST EITHER .
GOTTA MAKE A SOLID CHOICE WHOM YE GONNA SERVE . but as for me , ITS THE JESUS OF SAID BIBLE
ITS THE GOD OF THE BIBLE baby . ITS TRUTH FOR ME and no lies .
You missed what I was asking. What was wrong with her words?

Here is the question again;
What do you think the problem was with what the girl following Paul was saying whom he later cast a spirit out of?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can almost hear the serpent whisper in their ears .
YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW , THIS or that does not apply to thee .
Hey man , GO now and lie with man as with woman , FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE law but UNDER GRACE NOW .
YEAH , we can do this all day with things .
MANY are making VOID the law through grace . AND THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM IN THE HOUSE .
You can almost hear the serpent whisper , HAS GOD said YOU will have no other gods before me
that ye shall not bow down unto them , nor serve them . NAY SAYS THE SERPENT
YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW , YE CAN DO THIS NOW . the sepent is a liar and he knoweth how to decieve .
Through the lusts of the flesh , through the pride of man and of life , through cares and pleasure in life
HE KNOWS HOW TO DECIEVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed what I was asking. What was wrong with her words?

Here is the question again;
What do you think the problem was with what the girl following Paul was saying whom he later cast a spirit out of?
Explain my friend cause it aint got the time to try and figure out what you want me to say .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are some good Sevvies, SDAs or whatever you want to call them out there that love Jesus, walk with the Lord and live good Christian lives, yeah they have got things wrong in the past and may have a few different beliefs, but at the end of the day they too believe and worship the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
True.
Lots of haywire teaching in other denominations as well.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow the apostles doctrine, Acts 2:42,
Paul said under the new testament of Jesus Christ that...
Galatians 3:28,
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The seperation between Gods people in the old testament i.e Jews and the new testament All other nations (gentiles) is no longer with Gods people.
All under Christ's law are simply Christians!

Paul teaches we are no longer chosen by God from nationality. As was in the old testament.
Gods people today are whoever believe and obey the gospel of Jesus Christ.

That means Jews in Israel are no more Gods chosen people than Chinese in china.

It no longer means anything!
Gods people are those who believe in Jesus and obey His gospel.

Colossians 2:14,
- having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us and Jesus has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

No Mosaical law to follow today for both jew and gentile.
It was nailed to the cross.
Where you are also wrong is that it is not the law of Moses. Moses delivered the laws of God to God's people.
And if we are all one in Christ, after Jesus reiterates most of the ten commands and later said if we love him we will keep his commands, consistency insures someone not deny the laws of God as still applicable because they were for the Jews.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can make up all kinds of accusations also.
Now you have given no scripture that the new testament gospel of Jesus Christ teaches we are to keep the Jews Sabbath.
The reason is you cannot. Jesus never taught in His new testament to keep the old law of Moses.

The only way anyone can prove they are really teaching the oracles of God is by giving Biblical evidence.

Here is more Bible evidence you are teaching err,
Acts 15:5-6; 23-24,
- But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, It is necessary to circumcise them, and command them to keep the law of Moses
- Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter
- Now therefore why do you test God by putting a yoke of bondage on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

- They wrote this letter by them, the apostles the elders and the brethren, To the brethren who are of the gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia, greetings

- Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls saying You must be circumcised and keep the law, to whom WE GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT.

Galatians 2:4, 5:1-5
- Standfast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage
- You have become estranged from Christ you who attempt to keep the law, you have fallen from grace.

No commandments in the gospel of Jesus Christ to keep any of the law of Moses!
You are your own renunciation. We are all one in Christ. God made the Sabbath for us, not us for the Sabbath. The laws of God still stand, or Jesus would not have reiterates most of them.

Thinking thou shalt not murder is only for Jews is indefensible. Not
Accusations on my part.
Observations of your inconsistencies as you try to defend your replacement theology ideas.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm waiting for new testament gospel that teaches we as Jews and Gentiles are bound to the old law of Moses which includes the 10 commamendments?

You cannot, you have no teaching from Jesus that His new will and testament requires jewish Sabbath keeping!

Let's here it from Jesus'mouth in His new covenant!
Your animus toward the Sabbath of the 4th commandment is palpable. You have a massive mistaken preconceived bias, which you then attempt to justify with scripture which only appears to support your stance with a superficial reading by those who want to believe as you do... Such understanding collapses when one approaches the scriptures without preconceived biases and prejudices, and a simple humble desire to know the truth.

And at the beginning you promoted the first day of the week as a sacred day for corporate worship without any biblical justification whatsoever.

You then claim that somehow, the law was changed, or was ended altogether, but it seems you are very confused over which. One minute you say the entire law was ended, next minute that the law was changed, then a little later is only the 4th commandment that was changed, while the rest of the 9 still stand, but at one stage you say they also were replaced by the "law of Christ". You are either one very confused individual, or you are so desperate to be rid of the 4th commandment you are willing to use any scripture and any argument to do so, whether it's plausible or not.

Arguments by the way that are by no means unique to yourself, but have been used numerous times by numerous others with the same intent, but all likewise answered through a deeper understanding and thoughtfulness regarding scripture. A superficial rendering of scripture will afford you no positive result when searching for truth. If truth is what you want.

There are many threads on the Sabbath on this forum, with all your arguments repeated many times, and answered with as many biblical responses.

Your demand that Sabbath keepers must provide a NT Commandment in order to justify Sabbath keeping is hypocrisy when you cannot find a NT command that negates, replaces or changes what was previously written.

• Love
Reactions: ButterflyJones

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me thinks its time to warn all that has breath about what is going on RIGHT NOW .
Many now follow the man of lawlesness . embracing all kinds of sins , all kinds of evils
and hollering we all got grace .
Many now Are even making VOID the DIRECT COMMANDMENT OF GOD about HEAR YE MY SON
as more and more are following a fat lie , a false love , which states all religoins are of GOD
and that we have no need to remind any to BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS .
SO LAWLESSNESS as FOR SURE ABOUNDED .
THE law is totally made void through their false love and dead grace .
And as far as a system and a far as a image that will be given life so it can speak .
I INVITE US TO BEHOLD THE AI . who will and does support the ONE WORLD RELIGOIN
THAT is all tied into A DIGITAL SYSTEM . ONE in which , IF YE NO COMPLY YOU NO BUY .
THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET REAL CLEAR .
FOR any and all who conform not to this all inclusive we are one false love , YOU NO FUCNTION IN SOCIETY .
OH its coming . AND the IMAGE sure can speak now . DIDNT USE TO HAVE that kind of tech .
NOW WE DO and THEY USE IT TO SUPPORT THE BEAST SYSTEM , THE ONE WORLD GLOBAL HORSE
with its one world RELIGOIN and MINDSET that embraces LAWLESSNESS and HATETH TRUTH .
Just saying , SOON ENOUGH folks are gonna see , YOU NO WORSHIP , YOU NO COMPLY , YOU NO BUY
we HUNT YOU as haters of the world and of humanity. AND ITS ABOUT RIPE and READY TOO .
SO MUCH FOR THIS FALSE UNITY , this false love so many thought was coming from GOD .
NOPE it was coming from HE WHO DESIRES and HAS ALWAYS DESIRED to be AS GOD . And folks thought
my continual warnings and reminders were the rants of a mad man . WELL HERE IT COMETH and IN FULL FORCE SOON
Here's an interesting conversation on something else going on that is a deception and distraction from gospel truth... And a stark denial of Jesus as Messiah. I think you will enjoy this.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your animus toward the Sabbath of the 4th commandment is palpable. You have a massive mistaken preconceived bias, which you then attempt to justify with scripture which only appears to support your stance with a superficial reading by those who want to believe as you do... Such understanding collapses when one approaches the scriptures without preconceived biases and prejudices, and a simple humble desire to know the truth
All you have to do to prove your belief that Jewish Sabbath keeping is bound on both jew and gentile by Jesus Himself is give the new testament gospel that binds it on Christians?

It's that simple.
Where is the passage in the gospel of Jesus Christ that binds the old Jewish 10 commandments specifically Sabbath keeping on Christians?

And at the beginning you promoted the first day of the week as a sacred day for corporate worship without any biblical justification whatsoever
Well, if your ignorant of the scriptures you might think that,
Acts 20:7 justifies First day of the week worship.
I cannot help it when others do not have Bible knowledge to know what breaking of bread means in this passage.
But I can teach the ignorant with scripture what it means.

You then claim that somehow, the law was changed, or was ended altogether, but it seems you are very confused over which. One minute you say the entire law was ended, next minute that the law was changed
The law did change.
The law of Moses which is the old covenant law God made with the Jews has ended according to Paul, Romans 10:4.
The old law is not part of the new law of Christ.
Hebrews 9:15,
- and for this reason Jesus is the Meadiator of the  new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

It is ridiculous to say there is only one continuous covenant.
Obviously the Scriptures teach two, the first(old) and the new covenant.

When Paul uses the phrase "the law" in Romans and Galatians he is referring to the old law of Moses.

There is also the new law, which Paul refer's as the law of Christ, Galatians 6:2.

James refers to the new testament law of Christ as "the perfect law of liberty"

The old Mosaical law was not perfect. Perfect means complete.
The old law was not complete because it could not save as Christ's gospel does.

Paul contrasts the two laws in Romans 8:2,
- For the  law of the Spirit of the life in Christ Jesus(new testament law)
Has made me free from the  law of sin and death(Old law of Moses)

Old law could not save only brought death.
New law can save, thus it is perfect, complete.

then a little later is only the 4th commandment that was changed, while the rest of the 9 still stand, but at one stage you say they also were replaced by the "law of Christ".
You got me tickled! This is hilarious!

I taught ALL OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS are no longer binding on anyone today!
That includes jews!

People claim today the keep the 10 commandments.
Ever listen to Ray Comfort give his idea of the gospel?

Ray teaches we are judged today by the 10 commandments.
If Ray Comfort is correct then HE BETTER START KEEPING THE SABBATH DAY!!!

Look, some commandments in the old law of Moses e.g. not to steal for example is also taught by Jesus in His new law.

You are confused when you think that means Jesus is binding the old law of Moses on Christians today.

Jesus gave us a new law to obey.
In His new will and testament some laws are similar to the laws God gave the jews.
Just because they are similar does not mean the old law of Moses is one continuous covenant.
It confuses folks like you into believing the 10 commandments is what Jesus is commanding in His new law.

It is not. Its Christ new law that has some laws that are similar to the old law.

To prove to me that the 10 commandments is what Jesus is binding on all people today.

All you have to do is show where Jesus commanded christians must keep the Sabbath in the new testament?

You are either one very confused individual, or you are so desperate to be rid of the 4th commandment you are
O, this is hilarious! No friend, not desperate at all.

Arguments by the way that are by no means unique to yourself, but have been used numerous times by numerous others with the same intent, but all likewise answered through a deeper understanding and thoughtfulness regarding scripture. A superficial rendering of scripture will afford you no positive result when searching for truth. If truth is what you want
Quote Jesus teaching the 10 commandments including Sabbath keeping in His new testament and you have won the debate on who is right about the covenants and Sabbath keeping for Christians today. It's that simple.

There are many threads on the Sabbath on this forum, with all your arguments repeated many times, and answered with as many biblical responses
I've heard no Biblically sound refutation to two covenants doctrine.
Nor any proof Jesus taught Sabbath keeping in His new will and testament.

I'm waiting for you to give the new testament Scriptural answer?

Your demand that Sabbath keepers must provide a NT Commandment in order to justify Sabbath keeping is hypocrisy when you cannot find a NT command that negates, replaces or changes what was previously written.
Already gave book, chapter and verse dis-proving your hersey.
You must not of read all of my posts?

Paul refutes you,
Romans 10:4,
- For Christ is the  end of the law(law of Moses which includes the 10 commandments) for righteousness to everyone who believes(faith).

You need to read all of my post # 108 before you judge that I have not given evidence that Sabbath keeping is not in the new testament of Jesus Christ.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
or Jesus would not have reiterates most of them
Hahaha!
Still waiting for you to give ANY evidence Jesus taught the Sabbath day is binding on Christian's in His new testament gospel?
I'll be waiting for this answer from new testament gospel until Jesus returns.

MOST BUT NOT ALL!!!! Hahaha!
You "sabbatarians" are funny!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha!
Still waiting for you to give ANY evidence Jesus taught the Sabbath day is binding on Christian's in His new testament gospel?
I'll be waiting for this answer from new testament gospel until Jesus returns.

MOST BUT NOT ALL!!!! Hahaha!
You "sabbatarians" are funny!
Replacement Theologians are not.Im not a Sabbatarian.

Further, Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. This is why Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath. Because Jesus is God who gave it,made it, to man.
‘Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Therefore, the onus is on you to show where Jesus, who was God that made that Sabbath for man, changed his mind and revoked the gift. And then declared Sunday as the new Lords day.

Proceed.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your animus toward the Sabbath of the 4th commandment is palpable. You have a massive mistaken preconceived bias, which you then attempt to justify with scripture which only appears to support your stance with a superficial reading by those who want to believe as you do... Such understanding collapses when one approaches the scriptures without preconceived biases and prejudices, and a simple humble desire to know the truth.

And at the beginning you promoted the first day of the week as a sacred day for corporate worship without any biblical justification whatsoever.

You then claim that somehow, the law was changed, or was ended altogether, but it seems you are very confused over which. One minute you say the entire law was ended, next minute that the law was changed, then a little later is only the 4th commandment that was changed, while the rest of the 9 still stand, but at one stage you say they also were replaced by the "law of Christ". You are either one very confused individual, or you are so desperate to be rid of the 4th commandment you are willing to use any scripture and any argument to do so, whether it's plausible or not.

Arguments by the way that are by no means unique to yourself, but have been used numerous times by numerous others with the same intent, but all likewise answered through a deeper understanding and thoughtfulness regarding scripture. A superficial rendering of scripture will afford you no positive result when searching for truth. If truth is what you want.

There are many threads on the Sabbath on this forum, with all your arguments repeated many times, and answered with as many biblical responses.

Amen!
Well said.

Reactions: Brakelite