Sexist Laws Favoring Women

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that stupidity has conquered common sense and sanity worldwide?
Many factors. In short, it is the natural cycle of human societies. See The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glub. See The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler. See Tytler Cycle of Freedom.

Societies tend to begin with a certain Spirit that propels them to prosperity. Once, prosperous, they embrace a pattern of death nails. These death nails include:
  1. Allowing women into business and politics, which leaves the next generation susceptible to ideologies destructive to society.
  2. Multiculturalism, transitioning from a merit based system to an egalitarian system, which caps excellence and promotes incompetence.
  3. Lowering of sexual mores and embrace of homosexuality, causing birth rates to plummet.
  4. Spending on programs of benevolence from the public treasury beyond the societies capacity to support.
Examining our society from that historical perspective, we are near collapse.

1679837083844.jpeg

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t you find that in society we have extremes and not balance. It seems to happen with everything.
Striving for balance - or equality - is the ideology of the damned. One does not balance light with dark, good with evil, right with wrong, justice with injustice, truth with lies.

One casts out one at the exclusive embrace of the other.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’ve experienced the same thing at the hardware story MANY times. The girls are standing together chit chatting, not able to add value to the shopping experience.

They don’t even pretend to be busy doing other work.
Yes at the hardware store...
And your right they don't have any shame whatsoever. They don't realize that their incompetence costs the business which costs the customer.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure I agree entirely as it’s a blanket assessment and some women can still learn the technical side of things, it just may not come as naturally to them as it would for a man.

Jordan Peterson tackles this beautifully. Principles to organize society ought to take human nature into account and 5 decades of woman having equal opportunity show that women make different choices than men.

It is a false assertion that given the same opportunity, men and women will make the same choices. Feminism's basic premise has been proven untrue. On top of that, there is nothing wrong with men and women - given the same opportunity - to make different choices.

It is not about intelligence. And it is not about the exception, as in SOME women make the same choice as men. It is overall trends. It is foolish to demand equality of participation with there is only 5% interest.

Years ago you would have very few male nurses because it was deemed that it was a women’s role because of the nature of women to care, that has now changed.
No, it has not changed. Male nurses only make up 13% of all nurses. What kind of equality is that?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nicola Sturgeon quits to let new leader build case for Scottish independence

Is there a case for Scottish independence?

Aye, just as the highlands are not the low.

Commerce is good among such, but one should not tell the other how to live--lest the work of each suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jordan Peterson tackles this beautifully. Principles to organize society ought to take human nature into account and 5 decades of woman having equal opportunity show that women make different choices than men.

It is a false assertion that given the same opportunity, men and women will make the same choices. Feminism's basic premise has been proven untrue. On top of that, there is nothing wrong with men and women - given the same opportunity - to make different choices.

It is not about intelligence. And it is not about the exception, as in SOME women make the same choice as men. It is overall trends. It is foolish to demand equality of participation with there is only 5% interest.

No, it has not changed. Male nurses only make up 13% of all nurses. What kind of equality is that?
Not sure I see equality in the same Wrangler - years ago a man wouldn’t have got a job in the NHS as a nurse, now it is open to both men and women without any issue. The ratio may be different but it’s open to both sexes.
At school boys were not allowed to do home economics ( cooking ) my husband became the first boy in our school to be allowed to do it - that was in the early 70’s - now everyone has to do it !

Reactions: Jim B

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid and a waste of time.
And how would you view your post…..!! ?
At least the other posts were kind of on topic because Scotland had been mentioned !

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not ‘open to both men and women without any issue’ is the point of the OP.
I wasn’t responding to the OP , I was responding to your comment about the ratio and you classing it as not being equality.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t responding to the OP , I was responding to your comment about the ratio and you classing it as not being equality.
I know. I know that you’ve ignored the sexism of the Scotland Bill.

I wonder if feminists would be equally silent about a bill that targeted women to go to jail for 7 years if they said anything men do not like but men would be exempt from punishment under the law?

Reactions: Moses_the_younger

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know. I know that you’ve ignored the sexism of the Scotland Bill.

I wonder if feminists would be equally silent about a bill that targeted women to go to jail for 7 years if they said anything men do not like but men would be exempt from punishment under the law?
I don’t agree with bill, never ignored it. Think I stated that I don’t agree with all the woke stuff.

Reactions: Wrangler

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gender issue is a sad one.

God created man and then took the women out of the man to then again become one again. Meanwhile they each were given a role to perform, which biblically was not fully clear until Paul explained the mystery of marriage as more importantly pointing to our marriage with Christ, which only then explained the fully unique difference between men and women, as Christ to the Church--and that both men and women are different by role, but equal in that they are both to be an acceptable Bride before Christ--both like women.

As such, that does not mean blurring the lines between the two and making all things equal--and heaven forbid that a women or a men actually demand to be not what they were born to be, but rather one up the ladder, as if a man should be God or a woman should be a man. That is rather the role taken up by Satan, and by men who built the tower of Babel.

So, men and women are indeed equal and each should treat each other equally--but with God they are purposely different, to do differently.

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning--

The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him.”
The LORD God formed out of the ground every living animal of the field and every bird of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them, and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man named all the animals, the birds of the air, and the living creatures of the field, but for Adam no companion who corresponded to him was found.

So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he was asleep, he took part of the man’s side and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the part he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Then the man said,
“This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; this one will be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” That is why a man leaves his father and mother and unites with his wife, and they become one family.

It means God made a counterpart-- a kind of opposite to the man. One who would have certain strengths that compliment or compensate for the man's shortcomings. She was a part of him and as such had attributes that he no longer possessed-- taken out of him.

No, men and women are not the same. Of course, there is much more to this story.

Reactions: ScottA