Sexist Laws Favoring Women

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how would you view your post…..!! ?
At least the other posts were kind of on topic because Scotland had been mentioned !
The OP is about sexist laws favoring women, not about what clothes men wear in Scotland.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's called having a sense of humor Jimmy Boy. You should try it.

If posting it was a waste of time, what would responding to it be considered?
Citing posts that are a waste of time, like this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It covers a wide spectrum, but basically not being able to say or do things because it might offend someone.
Then you have no understanding of the term. Here are two definitions: a) "Woke" In activism and politics, means "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination" and b) 'Woke" means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then you have no understanding of the term. Here are two definitions: a) "Woke" In activism and politics, means "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination" and b) 'Woke" means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.
Discrimination can take many forms , and within society what you say can come into that …. But I do take your point about the deeper interpretation.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to add , I don’t agree with any laws being passed that bring about prison sentencing for saying offensive words . It’s way over the top. Now obviously some words within society should never be used ( like the N word ) However there has to be more appropriate ways of dealing with that.
With regards to the equality, if women consider that they should have all the same rights within society then the same punishment should apply to women as well as men. So Scotland are discriminating against men by even considering these rules.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It covers a wide spectrum, but basically not being able to say or do things because it might offend someone.

I would include accepting lies as being a part of being "woke", such as the lies that people can change their biological sex and that humans in the womb aren't actually humans. Being "woke" is of the world and it emanates from the father of the lie, Satan.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to add , I don’t agree with any laws being passed that bring about prison sentencing for saying offensive words . It’s way over the top. Now obviously some words within society should never be used ( like the N word ) However there has to be more appropriate ways of dealing with that.
With regards to the equality, if women consider that they should have all the same rights within society then the same punishment should apply to women as well as men. So Scotland are discriminating against men by even considering these rules.

FRaKDkrXwAAboOh.jpeg

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you have no understanding of the term. Here are two definitions:
Predictably, you invoke the enemies propaganda meaning rather than how it manifests in practice. Are you against sexism or only for advancing the cause of "the other" at the expense of the familiar?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some words within society should never be used ( like the N word )
The test is how it is totally acceptable to say among some in our society. These are the truly privileged; those who have discriminatory laws and expectations in their favor.

Folks like Jim B show he is only for one-sided equality. That's when the invoke retribution, market tested under the term "equity." Discrimination under any name stinks just as bad when on the suffering end of it.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. If insanity had not become the norm, women would be assigned to duties suitable for them. And mixing men and women in the armed forces was plain stupid. the same applies to teaming up men and women for policing. How is it that stupidity has conquered common sense and sanity worldwide?
Women in the military?? Israeli girls are an integral part of the military in Israel. From the videos I have seen of them in action, they have my utmost respect.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you support men taking over women's sports?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the previous post (#68).

huh? That post has nothing to do with the question she asked you.

I happen to be a certified genius. I am a member of both Mensa (top 2% of general intelligence) and Intertel (top 1% of general intelligence). So I am very, very smart. I don't brag about this, I'm just responding to your question.

I disagree with your opinions and pomposity. How intelligent are you?

:tearsofjoy:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Women in the military?? Israeli girls are an integral part of the military in Israel. From the videos I have seen of them in action, they have my utmost respect.
All I am saying is that there is no next to mix the sexes and trigger sexual tensions to distract soldiers. Is that common sense or not?