Sexist Laws Favoring Women

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Scotland, they're passing a law that a guy can go to jail for 7 years for saying things that women find offensive. The article explicitly states that women who say the same kinds of things about men would not be subject to prosecution under the law. The youtuber states this inequality is termed equity. This means punishing men today for what men of the past supposedly did wrong. He ends by predicting such emasculation of men will inevitably lead to the collapse of society as men MGTOW - as men go their own way.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does this mean? It seems completely irrational and irrelevant.

It is probably like the saying that there are only "Christians" in a fox hole during a bombardment. "Please God let me live/die."

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Scotland, they're passing a law that a guy can go to jail for 7 years for saying things that women find offensive. The article explicitly states that women who say the same kinds of things about men would not be subject to prosecution under the law. The youtuber states this inequality is termed equity. This means punishing men today for what men of the past supposedly did wrong. He ends by predicting such emasculation of men will inevitably lead to the collapse of society as men MGTOW - as men go their own way.
It can only be a matter of time before reparations for centuries of oppression are demanded.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It means that there weren't any women on the Titanic demanding equal treatment.
@Jim B

Let's see if I can figure this out...

When the titanic was sinking and people were lining up for the life boats the rule is that children and women go first...

I bet there were no women demanding equal rights on there...

Is that right Patrick?

Equal rights also goes out the door when it come to the heavy jobs that run our societies. Building roads, infrastructure, pipelines, buildings, sewage, and all the rest that gets taken for granted.

Instead we see these big companies hiring women only because they want inclusion and diversity and women can't do the heavy lifting so they get the top office jobs not out of merit but just for being a woman

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means that there weren't any women on the Titanic demanding equal treatment.

It's a hearkening. As a literary device it's something you say to draw attention -- like "Listen up!"

The saying goes when the ship is sinking and the call goes out to 'Man the lifeboats' it was-- "Women and children first!" No self-respecting man would even think of getting in a lifeboat before every single woman was off the ship. And the contrasting point of course was that on that fateful evening-- there was not a single feminist crying for equality with men. They didn't mind being considered delicate or different.

The same will be said on Draft Day when it comes.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a hearkening. As a literary device it's something you say to draw attention -- like "Listen up!"

The saying goes when the ship is sinking and the call goes out to 'Man the lifeboats' it was-- "Women and children first!" No self-respecting man would even think of getting in a lifeboat before every single woman was off the ship. And the contrasting point of course was that on that fateful evening-- there was not a single feminist crying for equality with men. They didn't mind being considered delicate or different.

The same will be said on Draft Day when it comes.
The whole appeal to equality is a ruse. They disguise victory as equality. Then, turn a blind eye when sexism favors them, as legislation in the OP shows.

As far as "women and children first," It is not just in the titanic days. A few years ago my wife and I took a cruise. They explained that there are life boats for everyone BUT the rule of "women and children first still applies AND WE ASK YOU TO RESPECT THAT ANCIENT TRADITION."

Truth is, feminists want equality - except for when they don't.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The whole appeal to equality is a ruse. They disguise victory as equality. Then, turn a blind eye when sexism favors them, as legislation in the OP shows.

As far as "women and children first," It is not just in the titanic days. A few years ago my wife and I took a cruise. They explained that there are life boats for everyone BUT the rule of "women and children first still applies AND WE ASK YOU TO RESPECT THAT ANCIENT TRADITION."

Truth is, feminists want equality - except for when they don't.
Just ask a feminist one simple question...

What did you not have equal rights with in your life in Western society?

Watch them stumble and mumble and trip over themselves. Fact is now that women are given all the same chances that men do. And considering companies are so focused on gender equality I would say it's the men who are not being treated fairly.

Example. A mining company boasted that they had 40% women in their workforce.
Now off course these women can't do the heavy work underground so they're given the office jobs like design, management and engineering.
That company is now broke.

Another company built a bridge. They boasted that they had a full team of female engineers. The bridge collapsed.

This is what happens. If I'm on a plane i want the best pilot on the job I don't care if it's male or female but the best one needs to be selected on merit.

To make the army they have a high bar for men but a much lower bar for women. Why?

In tennis the women earn the same as men despite only having to play 2-3 set maches as opposed to the mens 3-5 sets and despite generating far less profit than the mens game.

In Aussie football they pull the profit out of the mens game and into the womens game which attracts no spectators, no money, no sponsors and no interest from anyone at all

I could go on and on, this is just another sign of the collapse of the west. Women in positions of power, effeminate men, it's happened all before, Greece, Rome and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Whatever is taking place in Scotland, pales into significance compared to the anti-female rights taking place in the rest of the world. The total abandonment of female rights in Iran and Afghanistan is well known; no different than the white, evangelical Republicans, who have trampled upon the Constitution in exchange for the Taliban system of taking over ownership of women’s bodies. Instead of doctors, nutcase Republican politicians have claimed ownership of women’s bodies an what they do with them! Women no longer have any rights!!

This entire Republican Satanic rejection of freedom in preferdnce for dominating women comes from the very pit of Hell!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLT63 and Mr E

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just ask a feminist one simple question...

What did you not have equal rights with in your life in Western society?

Watch them stumble and mumble and trip over themselves. Fact is now that women are given all the same chances that men do. And considering companies are so focused on gender equality I would say it's the men who are not being treated fairly.

Example. A mining company boasted that they had 40% women in their workforce.
Now off course these women can't do the heavy work underground so they're given the office jobs like design, management and engineering.
That company is now broke.

Another company built a bridge. They boasted that they had a full team of female engineers. The bridge collapsed.

This is what happens. If I'm on a plane i want the best pilot on the job I don't care if it's male or female but the best one needs to be selected on merit.

To make the army they have a high bar for men but a much lower bar for women. Why?

In tennis the women earn the same as men despite only having to play 2-3 set maches as opposed to the mens 3-5 sets and despite generating far less profit than the mens game.

In Aussie football they pull the profit out of the mens game and into the womens game which attracts no spectators, no money, no sponsors and no interest from anyone at all

I could go on and on, this is just another sign of the collapse of the west. Women in positions of power, effeminate men, it's happened all before, Greece, Rome and so on
This is nonsense. You are creating specious arguments to try to prove your point, but you sound ridiculous. Your examples are a joke! You're claiming that the mining company failed because the women had office jobs? Totally absurd! And the bridge collapsed because the engineers were women? Also totally absurd! Can you document the reason the mining company failed? Can you document why the bridge collapsed? Maybe the bridge collapsed because of shoddy materials and workmanship by men! Maybe the mining company collapsed because the male workers were incompetent! All you're doing is documenting your tragic attitude toward gender equality!

I don't believe you when you say that If you're on a plane you want the best pilot on the job I don't care if it's male or female. Your attitude tells a different story!!!

And your final statement --this is just another sign of the collapse of the west. Women in positions of power, effeminate men, it's happened all before, Greece, Rome and so on -- would be hilarious if you were a comedian. Otherwise, it is tragically stupid!

Women have been denied equal rights for a very, very long time but thankfully that is changing. The sooner the better!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is nonsense. You are creating specious arguments to try to prove your point, but you sound ridiculous. Your examples are a joke! You're claiming that the mining company failed because the women had office jobs? Totally absurd! And the bridge collapsed because the engineers were women? Also totally absurd! Can you document the reason the mining company failed? Can you document why the bridge collapsed? Maybe the bridge collapsed because of shoddy materials and workmanship by men! Maybe the mining company collapsed because the male workers were incompetent! All you're doing is documenting your tragic attitude toward gender equality!

I don't believe you when you say that If you're on a plane you want the best pilot on the job I don't care if it's male or female. Your attitude tells a different story!!!

And your final statement --this is just another sign of the collapse of the west. Women in positions of power, effeminate men, it's happened all before, Greece, Rome and so on -- would be hilarious if you were a comedian. Otherwise, it is tragically stupid!

Women have been denied equal rights for a very, very long time but thankfully that is changing. The sooner the better!
You did the same thing he did, instead of blaming women you blamed men, in these scenarios with no citations, no links and no way of knowing if any of this actually happened

Reactions: Mr E