SHABBAT SHALOM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Christian Music Radio • Worship & Praise 24/7 Stream

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exo 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Psalm 92
[[A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day.]]
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Shabbat Shalom
HUGS
Happy rest day, happy rest day to you.
It's a blessed day, it's the best day, all the way through.
It's a feast day, that He made, for me and you.
Happy rest day, made by Yahweh, for me and you! - by Truman Coates

Reactions: Ziggy

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exo 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Psalm 92
[[A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day.]]
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Shabbat Shalom
HUGS
New Creation, New Rest, New Commemoration (Sabbath)--7th Day Sabbath no longer enforceable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has put aside this day to spend special time with us.....he has embedded his love in time.....we are privileged, we are privileged, we are privileged.....let us not forget it.
Amen! Sabbath was made for us, not we for the Sabbath.

It is Sunday and I am late in reading this and I bid you Ziggy and all here, Shabbat Shalom.

Everyday is Sabbath for me. In the embrace if Jesus, with the whispered leading of his holy fpirit helping me to navigate the path set before me.
One day is gifted as that day of rest where we can shut out the world's matters that seek our attentions. And sometimes prey upon them.
Be it a day of rest from sundown Friday unto sundown Saturday, or on Sunday alone. The father set a day of rest for us, for our benefit, for the blessing that is his peace in the stillness of The Word.
There is no place we can go that God is not there.
Everyday.
How cherished is the gift of having one day, marked by setting sun, or ,Sunday, to rest in that place that God created as a gift for just the two of us.

Shabbat Shalom.

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman