SHABBAT SHALOM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture's clear that it's not a law. But He did rest on the seventh day. To each his own, I believe. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture's clear that it's not a law. But He did rest on the seventh day. To each his own, I believe. :)
And Jesus also rested on the Sabbath. No one disturbed him that day.
But he was really working saving spirits from the underworld.
He gave us His rest.
He gave His rest to us.
And we find our rest In Him.
Jesus is the Day.
Ye are children of the ... Day.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

The Sabbath in my opinion is not just a time but a place as well.
And when we enter into a relationship with the Light, that time and place are where we reside.
Although our carnal nature still walks among the darkness, our true being is in the light.

:)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Creation, New Rest, New Commemoration (Sabbath)--7th Day Sabbath no longer enforceable.
Well...
Some are still entering in.... so... you have to take that up with the Lord himself.
Mat 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

And what is this "key of knowledge" ?

Believe and ye shall receive..

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

When man can rewrite God's laws and make you believe what they want you to believe and not what you should believe...
that's a spiritual war. And you have to decide for yourself which side your on.
Our calendars are in shambles. Our clocks and seasons are out of time. Everything is off balance.
Like the children in the wilderness who were taught what time and day God was blessing man with,
He gave them signs. Food rotted if kept too long or if too much was gathered.
Food appeared and did not appear at certain times.
We need to watch for the signs.
Because many are lost in the wilderness still.
And do we really know what time it is?

Hugs

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...
Some are still entering in.... so... you have to take that up with the Lord himself.
Mat 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

And what is this "key of knowledge" ?

Believe and ye shall receive..

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

When man can rewrite God's laws and make you believe what they want you to believe and not what you should believe...
that's a spiritual war. And you have to decide for yourself which side your on.
Our calendars are in shambles. Our clocks and seasons are out of time. Everything is off balance.
Like the children in the wilderness who were taught what time and day God was blessing man with,
He gave them signs. Food rotted if kept too long or if too much was gathered.
Food appeared and did not appear at certain times.
We need to watch for the signs.
Because many are lost in the wilderness still.
And do we really know what time it is?

Hugs
1. So, still no answer. All right.
Here's what an answer might look like : "No, there is not a New Creation."
It would be wrong of course but it would at least address my argument.

2. "Entering in" of Hebrews is pretty much the opposite of what you're wanting it to mean : Hebrews is in part a warning not to go back to the sacrificial system, and it repudiates (so-called) "Torah-observant" Christians when it teaches that "inasmuch as there has been a change in the priesthood there has also been a change in the Law". We're not under Law.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right. we are not under the Law of Moses. We are still under God's Law as long as God is creator of the old or new creation.
Moses law was for the carnal, God's Law is for the spiritual.
You can not keep Moses law in the flesh.
The New Creation is a spiritual heart and mind that allows you to be free from the physical "requirements" of the Law.
We don't keep the law because of fear of punishment. We keep the law because it is God's law and we love God and want to please him.
They took (Moses/Israel) took a spiritual law and turned it into a carnal mandate.
Although there are many good and ethical laws in the Torah. Where would civilization be without a moral code of conduct?
But they abused it by making themselves Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, and yet they took upon themselves to revenge.
Not much faith there. Their faith was in the works. In the doing of things that had no fruitfulness.
You can not be saved by washing plates and utensils. You can not be saved by washing your hands...
no matter how many times Fauci says you can.. you can't.
It's not the works that we do but the works God does through us.
And those works are from a spiritual place in the hearts and minds of those who keep God's commandments.
For God is Spiritual and would have us worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
The change in the Law was from carnal to spiritual. Which in truth was the original law and yet man defacated on it.
So we are back to the beginning where we once began.
How does John say it?
1Jo 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jo 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
1Jo 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Moses' Law was designed to find fault and blame.
God's Law was designed to be fruitful and multiply..

God allowed man to play god, to show us that we can't do it alone.
And when faith itself was facing it's own death. A new Day arose and with it the Light which renewed and rekindled faith.

We face the same today...
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Times like these we have to put aside the doctrinal differences we all have.
We are going to have to depend on each other.
Build up FAITH... leave the petty arguments behind.
TIME IS SHORT.
Stay together.
Hugs

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right. we are not under the Law of Moses. We are still under God's Law as long as God is creator of the old or new creation.
Moses law was for the carnal, God's Law is for the spiritual.
You can not keep Moses law in the flesh.
The New Creation is a spiritual heart and mind that allows you to be free from the physical "requirements" of the Law.
We don't keep the law because of fear of punishment. We keep the law because it is God's law and we love God and want to please him.
They took (Moses/Israel) took a spiritual law and turned it into a carnal mandate.
Although there are many good and ethical laws in the Torah. Where would civilization be without a moral code of conduct?
But they abused it by making themselves Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, and yet they took upon themselves to revenge.
Not much faith there. Their faith was in the works. In the doing of things that had no fruitfulness.
You can not be saved by washing plates and utensils. You can not be saved by washing your hands...
no matter how many times Fauci says you can.. you can't.
It's not the works that we do but the works God does through us.
And those works are from a spiritual place in the hearts and minds of those who keep God's commandments.
For God is Spiritual and would have us worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
The change in the Law was from carnal to spiritual. Which in truth was the original law and yet man defacated on it.
So we are back to the beginning where we once began.
How does John say it?
1Jo 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jo 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
1Jo 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Moses' Law was designed to find fault and blame.
God's Law was designed to be fruitful and multiply..

God allowed man to play god, to show us that we can't do it alone.
And when faith itself was facing it's own death. A new Day arose and with it the Light which renewed and rekindled faith.

We face the same today...
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Times like these we have to put aside the doctrinal differences we all have.
We are going to have to depend on each other.
Build up FAITH... leave the petty arguments behind.
TIME IS SHORT.
Stay together.
Hugs
Again, we are in a new creation ("Behold, all the old things have passed away, all things have become new."), thus there has to be a new rest from creating, thus there has to be a new commemoration of that resting (a new Sabbath).

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we're there yet.
We're still living in the residue of ashes from the last creation.
I believe we are in the process of becoming new.
But we still have these corrptible bodies and minds and the earth needs a rejuvenation.
Our spirits within us may have been converted. And most things work from inside out.
Like a thought leads to action.
I don't believe we've witnessed the end product yet..
I wish we had a fast-forward button. the suspence is killing me.
But for the sake and mercy for those who haven't been converted yet..
Patience is a virtue.. and must be practised always.
I don't believe there will be a "new" Sabbath.
God created one and gave it to us.
It's up to us to find rest in it... which is himself. to find rest in Him.
And that rest is eternal. Why would God make another?
Hugs

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we're there yet.
We're still living in the residue of ashes from the last creation.
I believe we are in the process of becoming new.
But we still have these corrptible bodies and minds and the earth needs a rejuvenation.
Our spirits within us may have been converted. And most things work from inside out.
Like a thought leads to action.
I don't believe we've witnessed the end product yet..
I wish we had a fast-forward button. the suspence is killing me.
But for the sake and mercy for those who haven't been converted yet..
Patience is a virtue.. and must be practised always.
I don't believe there will be a "new" Sabbath.
God created one and gave it to us.
It's up to us to find rest in it... which is himself. to find rest in Him.
And that rest is eternal. Why would God make another?
Hugs
Paul says there is a new creation. I go with Paul. Sorry.
Now, when there is a new Creation there must be a new Sabbath.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

It is still to come.
We.. spiritual beings.. have been converted from evil to good by faith.
The manifestation of that faith is yet to be seen, even though we know there is a time coming.
And everything at that time will be delivered and enter into that glorious liberty.
That Liberty.. is freedom. that freedom is rest.. that rest is God himself.

God created the Sabbath for man. God Gave man His Sabbath.
What need is there for another?
There will be no more wars, no more bondage, no more forced labour.
What need will there be for another rest when we have entered into an eternal rest with the Lord?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

It is still to come.
The manifestation of that faith is yet to be seen, even though we know there is a time coming.
And everything at that time will be delivered and enter into that glorious liberty.

What need will there be for another rest when we have entered into an eternal rest with the Lord?
1. "Evil to good" : don't sidestep the issue, it's "old creation to new creation".

2. Paul says New Creation has arrived.
You come and say Paul says New Creation hasn't.
Who should I believe?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is still to come.

(It seems clear why you disagree New Creation has arrived--it implies a New Sabbath.)
Do you admit or deny there will be a New Sabbath when the New Creation arrives?
You disagree that it has arrived, but when it arrives won't there be a New Sabbath?

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(It seems clear why you disagree New Creation has arrived--it implies a New Sabbath.)
Do you admit or deny there will be a New Sabbath when the New Creation arrives?
You disagree that it has arrived, but when it arrives won't there be a New Sabbath?
Shalom,
I do not disagree that the New Creation has arrived. But it has not yet manifested itself.
This is why we still need FAITH.
I don't understand a NEED for a NEW Sabbath while we haven't yet attained the first one given to man.
Meaning the thousand years as spoken in Revelation.
What was the purpose for God giving man his Sabbath to begin with?
Because people were put in slavery and bondage and no one would give them rest.
Mainly speaking of Pharoah in Egypt.
When they were freed and brought through the wilderness, God gave them rest.
Rest from wars, rest from bondage, rest from working our own desires which led to destruction.
In the New Creation there won't be such things to rest from.
So I ask again..
What need will there be for a New Sabbath, since we will be enjoying the original Sabbath God gave to mankind?

If a New Sabbath is required, then that says to me, we missed the boat.
That we are still enslaved, still weary, still laden with burdens.

Exo 33:12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
Exo 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exo 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Mat 11:28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Deu 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

Jesus IS the seventh day. Jesus is the presence of God which is with us and gives us rest.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

We will be and are now in the presence of the Lord.
If Christ be in you.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This IS the entering into his rest which he gave to man.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So again I ask...
What more would you require?
What need is there for a New Sabbath once we have entered into the one that was established from the foundation of the world?

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This IS the Sabbath.

Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Jhn 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

What exactly did God sanctify and send into the world?
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

We have recieved the Sabbath if one has faith to enter. We enter into his Kingdom which was sanctified and set apart for those who believe.
This Kingdom of God is Christ in whom we have become a new creature.. we are no longer children of the devil, we have been converted.
The whole creation is waiting for this same conversion. Until then it groans in anticipation.
We have not yet seen the manifestation of this conversion even though the works had been completed from the foundation of the world.

God's last creation was the Sabbath Day in which he rested and gave to mankind to rest in as well.
This IS God's son. This is God's Day.
This is the Light. This is the Way.
Six days of work were fulfilled and the Sabbath day was sent into the world to give us rest.

Hugs

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom,
I do not disagree that the New Creation has arrived. But it has not yet manifested itself.
This is why we still need FAITH.
I don't understand a NEED for a NEW Sabbath while we haven't yet attained the first one given to man.
Meaning the thousand years as spoken in Revelation.
What was the purpose for God giving man his Sabbath to begin with?
Because people were put in slavery and bondage and no one would give them rest.
Mainly speaking of Pharoah in Egypt.
When they were freed and brought through the wilderness, God gave them rest.
Rest from wars, rest from bondage, rest from working our own desires which led to destruction.
In the New Creation there won't be such things to rest from.
So I ask again..
What need will there be for a New Sabbath, since we will be enjoying the original Sabbath God gave to mankind?

If a New Sabbath is required, then that says to me, we missed the boat.
That we are still enslaved, still weary, still laden with burdens.

Exo 33:12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
Exo 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exo 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Mat 11:28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Deu 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

Jesus IS the seventh day. Jesus is the presence of God which is with us and gives us rest.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

We will be and are now in the presence of the Lord.
If Christ be in you.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This IS the entering into his rest which he gave to man.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So again I ask...
What more would you require?
What need is there for a New Sabbath once we have entered into the one that was established from the foundation of the world?

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This IS the Sabbath.

Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Jhn 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

What exactly did God sanctify and send into the world?
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

We have recieved the Sabbath if one has faith to enter. We enter into his Kingdom which was sanctified and set apart for those who believe.
This Kingdom of God is Christ in whom we have become a new creature.. we are no longer children of the devil, we have been converted.
The whole creation is waiting for this same conversion. Until then it groans in anticipation.
We have not yet seen the manifestation of this conversion even though the works had been completed from the foundation of the world.

God's last creation was the Sabbath Day in which he rested and gave to mankind to rest in as well.
This IS God's son. This is God's Day.
This is the Light. This is the Way.
Six days of work were fulfilled and the Sabbath day was sent into the world to give us rest.

Hugs
So, you would disagree that there will be a new Sabbath in the New Creation?
When God creates anew, He will break with the pattern He set before--NOT rest from His creative work?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you would disagree that there will be a new Sabbath in the New Creation?
When God creates anew, He will break with the pattern He set before--NOT rest from His creative work?
I'm not answering any more of your questions until you answer mine.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not answering any more of your questions until you answer mine.
Sorry, your questions sounded rhetorical--I didn't think you wanted an answer (especially because my answer already answered them).

The precedent we see in Scripture is that when God creates He then rests from creating.
His rest then gets commemorated--called "Sabbath".
So, when God creates ANEW, it would go to reason that there would be a new rest and a new commemoration (Sabbath).

If you have any more questions, please number them so I don't miss them in a mass of text.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What NEED is there for another?

Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Once having entered in....
I ask again, what need is there for another entering into?

This New Creation is already created and waiting for us to enter.

This is the Sabbath that God created which those who believe enter into.
It's ALREADY there and waiting.. why create another?

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Jhn 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is only one question.
If all things were created from the foundation of the world. Which includes what John saw in Revelation..

WHAT NEED IS THERE FOR ANOTHER SABBATH?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What NEED is there for another?

Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Once having entered in....
I ask again, what need is there for another entering into?

This New Creation is already created and waiting for us to enter.

This is the Sabbath that God created which those who believe enter into.
It's ALREADY there and waiting.. why create another?

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Jhn 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is only one question.
If all things were created from the foundation of the world. Which includes what John saw in Revelation..

WHAT NEED IS THERE FOR ANOTHER SABBATH?
How many times do I have to answer this same question?

You ask "what need is there for another Sabbath?"

The answer is : there is a need for another sabbath when there is another resting from another creating.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no another creating...
All things were created at the foundation of the world.
Including resting from it.

If there is "another" Sabbath it will not be for those who have already entered in.
I hear what your asking..
But I don't see "another" creating happening.
It is FINISHED.

I believe the Sabbath is an eternal place of peace where we love and worship God forever.
If this is the case, then why would another Sabbath be required to create, having already created an eternal resting place?

Your stuck in time and space.
The Sabbath is above and beyond time and space. And so shall we be when we leave these mortal bodies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no another creating...
All things were created at the foundation of the world.
Including resting from it.

If there is "another" Sabbath it will not be for those who have already entered in.
I hear what your asking..
But I don't see "another" creating happening.
It is FINISHED.

I believe the Sabbath is an eternal place of peace where we love and worship God forever.
If this is the case, then why would another Sabbath be required to create, having already created an eternal resting place?

Your stuck in time and space.
The Sabbath is above and beyond time and space. And so shall we be when we leave these mortal bodies.
1. "New creation" means there is a new act of creating.

2. What do you mean "all things were created"? How do you know that? I get the impression from Scripture that we are NOT the first thing God ever created.

3. If the Sabbath is just an eternal place of peace where you worship God, then why are you so stuck in time and space and trying to make people observe 7th Day Sabbath?

4. We will be resurrected so we will have bodies forever.

5. "It is finished" was Jesus saving us, not "creating everything at the beginning".

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not making anyone do anything.

God told us to observe and remember so we don't forget where we came from and where we're going.
He chose a place and time and gave it to us.

This place and time is both physical and spiritual.
The physical keeps us in rememberance.
The spiritual is already waiting to be entered if one has faith that after this mortal life we will enter.
If you are Christ's you are already there in Spirit. You are at rest and in peace.
There is no need for another.
Some people only keep a day. But that Sabbath day in spirit is eternal. It is not limited by the rising and falling of the sun.
In fact, in that Sabbath there is no sun for the lamb is the light which shines in the Kingdom of God.

Psa 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Exo 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
Rev 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
Rev 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

We've had 6 days of ignorance and doing things our way.
The last day is the Lord's day. Which is a Holy day.
One of peace and rest to those who have repented of their sins.
One of Judgement for those who have not.

You can choose a day if you want to. For me, it is a way of life.
But I don't "make" anyone do anything.
Hugs