Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is one of my favorite Christmas songs by Andy Gullahorn and Jill Phillips. Love the acoustic guitar.

Love that one too but it has to be to the 'right' tune. I can't listen just yet though as my husband is listening to the radio.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love this one and just have to dance.

That is new to me...I only know the old ones ...do they still do Carol singing around the doors there in England...like they did when we were young?

Amazing they all turn out for stupid 'Trick or Treat' on Halloween , but we never ever ever see Carol-singers here going fro door to door.

I used to love it as a child and we'd get asked in for ginger bread men and a hot sweet drink. Fun.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's that time of year again when we pull out our favorite Christmas music. Y'all post your favorites here!

This is one of my favorite recordings of "O Come, O Come Emmanuel." It's Matt Maher.

This is the best rendition of Oh Holy Night to me :) I crank it and get chills. Anne Murray has a beautiful voice!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is new to me...I only know the old ones ...do they still do Carol singing around the doors there in England...like they did when we were young?

Amazing they all turn out for stupid 'Trick or Treat' on Halloween , but we never ever ever see Carol-singers here going fro door to door.

I used to love it as a child and we'd get asked in for ginger bread men and a hot sweet drink. Fun.

Those days are long gone :( And yes, you are so right...trick or treating, no problem, but singing about our Lord's birth is not PC :rolleyes:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not anywhere near me but there are usually carol singing events in the town centre and some churches go to care homes etc. I love to sing the old time carols.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carrie Underwood has got some pipes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Those days are long gone :( And yes, you are so right...trick or treating, no problem, but singing about our Lord's birth is not PC :rolleyes:

Not anywhere near me but there are usually carol singing events in the town centre and some churches go to care homes etc. I love to sing the old time carols.
I guess we'll just have to get a group together and go sing. Let's see, how many miles would we have to travel to form a group? lol

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we'll just have to get a group together and go sing. Let's see, how many miles would we have to travel to form a group? lol
Well living in Oklahoma, hopefully for the USA I'm located close to the center. We could sing together at my place. Anyone needing directions... just ask! For folks overseas, don't try it in your automobile.