Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did notice that the wikipedia article on SRA indicated a lot of mentally ill people claiming they were subjected to SRA's. But I've dealt with mental illness for decades, and they make a lot of outrageous claims. It's painful to watch someone with a mental illness tortured by their delusions. Medication often alleviates this and makes their quality of life much better. But it is important to reassure them of reality.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fact that devil worshipers and Wicca have taken the holiday to themselves and worship evil on that day is of no concern to Christians.
You have it backwards. Samhain (now called Halloween was a Celtic Druid pagan festival) which was later made into All Souls Day (also called the Day of the Dead). The RCC took many pagan festivals and Christianized them.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have it backwards. Samhain (now called Halloween was a Celtic Druid pagan festival) which was later made into All Souls Day (also called the Day of the Dead). The RCC took many pagan festivals and Christianized them.

I didn't see that, can you quote a credible source on this please, I would like to investigate.

From the wikipedia article:

"One theory holds that many Halloween traditions originated from ancient Celtic harvest festivals, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain, which may have had pagan roots and that Samhain itself was Christianized as Halloween by the early Church. Other scholars believe, however, that Halloween began solely as a Christian holiday, separate from ancient festivals like Samhain"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ...not only witnessed it .... but experienced it!!!!
Why in the world would you ask @teamventure if he witnessed it ....when you wouldn't believe him anyway if he said he did??? You don't believe me ...why would you believe him?? Why do you even ask??

Sorry to hear of your ordeals, I was asking teamventure if he had first hand accounts, as I base my opinions from fact. I follow the teachings of how courts are set up when considering truth, a testimony can be considered factual information if it is a credible source. But as teamventure indicated he had not witness any such event. I think if someone is making a claim of this nature I have the right to ask them if they have witnessed such events, especially if they're making a public claim on a forum like this. And I think I have a right to know if it is first person information or second or third hand information.

I have a right to be informed of the facts to form an opinion.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ...not only witnessed it .... but experienced it!!!!
Why in the world would you ask @teamventure if he witnessed it ....when you wouldn't believe him anyway if he said he did??? You don't believe me ...why would you believe him?? Why do you even ask??

@TLHKAJ did you report this event to the authorities, the police? And if I might ask, what became of it? I think it would be correct of me to encourage you to report it if you have not already done this. If this is too private of a matter to discuss, I totally understand. And thanks for your testimony.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear of your ordeals, I was asking teamventure if he had first hand accounts, as I base my opinions from fact. I follow the teachings of how courts are set up when considering truth, a testimony can be considered factual information if it is a credible source. But as teamventure indicated he had not witness any such event. I think if someone is making a claim of this nature I have the right to ask them if they have witnessed such events, especially if they're making a public claim on a forum like this. And I think I have a right to know if it is first person information or second or third hand information.

I have a right to be informed of the facts to form an opinion.
I have FIRSTHAND experience.

You can't use someone's claim that SRA isn't real as a "fact." There are plenty of cases that have been convicted and proven.

Empirical and Forensic Evidence of Ritual Abuse
by James Randall Noblitt and Pamela Perskin Noblitt (2014)
Empirical and Forensic Evidence of Ritual Abuse — End Ritual Abuse

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can't use someone's claim that SRA isn't real as a "fact." There are plenty of cases that have been convicted and proven.

Thanks for posting that link, your testimony and that link should be helpful in my investigation into the matter so that I can form an educated opinion.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This article does confirm my fears of exorcism abuse: "The fifth study investigated three types of religion-related child abuse: abusive acts intended to rid the child of demons, clergy abuse, and medical neglect for religious reasons."

It also appears to indicate day care related SRA of children, which is disturbing.

The rest of the study was done in psychiatric and psychological settings, many of which also had mental illness.

But I don't see any links related to Halloween occurrences in the article. Which is the topic of this thread. I'll keep checking.

Well it's a pretty long article, and I really don't have the time to read it thru as I have other items on my plate, but I will just say, that I am now open to accepting that SRA possibly happens.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ did you report this event to the authorities, the police? And if I might ask, what became of it? I think it would be correct of me to encourage you to report it if you have not already done this. If this is too private of a matter to discuss, I totally understand. And thanks for your testimony.
Think about this a bit ....if you were satan or one of his followers, what would be your strategy for hiding and suppressing awareness of your evil deeds? The cult isn't stupid. They infiltrate and work from the tip, down ...UN, world governments, the vatican, religious groups and institutions, courts, military, police forces, doctors, lawyers, judges....entertainment industry. My perps have included not only parents and relatives, but neighbors, doctors, religious leaders (deacons, pastors, priests, etc), top military personnel such as Lt Col Michael Aquino (among others), US presidents, etc. I have a bullet hole in the back of my house ...put there by a local retired police officer. I called police. Two officers came out, downplayed it, talked to the man who did it ...then came back and said it was an accident and it was my word against his ...when anyone could see the bullet hole and the direction the bullet came from. Mind you, it hit my house at the exact spot I was standing in my kitchen. It just didn't penetrate all the layers of wall and cabinets, etc.

Later, I spoke to the one police officer I knew I could trist ...he was shocked and angered that he was never informed and no report was made. He told me that the retired police was protected by members of the police force both locally and countywide and that he would get to the bottom of it and get back with me.

Well, I didn't hear back from him and didn't see him anymore for months. I prayed for his protection and hoped he was okay. A few days ago, I saw him again (after a year and a half) and he told me he nearly lost his job over that because he wrote the guy up and that was what got him in trouble. But God moved and this good police officer was made police chief and he has cleaned things up. But still .....no action on the man who shot at me. It had to be recorded as "accidental." Now ...who in their right mind target practices after dark, in a neighborhood where houses are all around?? It wasn't an accident. I know it and my friend the police chief knows it. But the web goes higher than him and his hands are tied.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about this a bit ....if you were satan or one of his followers, what would be your strategy for hiding and suppressing awareness of your evil deeds? The cult isn't stupid. They infiltrate and work from the tip, down ...UN, world governments, the vatican, religious groups and institutions, courts, military, police forces, doctors, lawyers, judges....entertainment industry. My perps have included not only parents and relatives, but neighbors, doctors, religious leaders (deacons, pastors, priests, etc), top military personnel such as Lt Col Michael Aquino (among others), US presidents, etc. I have a bullet hole in the back of my house ...put there by a local retired police officer. I called police. Two officers came out, downplayed it, talked to the man who did it ...then came back and said it was an accident and it was my word against his ...when anyone could see the bullet hole and the direction the bullet came from. Mind you, it hit my house at the exact spot I was standing in my kitchen. It just didn't penetrate all the layers of wall and cabinets, etc.

Later, I spoke to the one police officer I knew I could trist ...he was shocked and angered that he was never informed and no report was made. He told me that the retired police was protected by members of the police force both locally and countywide and that he would get to the bottom of it and get back with me.

Well, I didn't hear back from him and didn't see him anymore for months. I prayed for his protection and hoped he was okay. A few days ago, I saw him again (after a year and a half) and he told me he nearly lost his job over that because he wrote the guy up and that was what got him in trouble. But God moved and this good police officer was made police chief and he has cleaned things up. But still .....no action on the man who shot at me. It had to be recorded as "accidental." Now ...who in their right mind target practices after dark, in a neighborhood where houses are all around?? It wasn't an accident. I know it and my friend the police chief knows it. But the web goes higher than him and his hands are tied.

I was chased out of a hidden marijuana plantation as a child and shot at, so I can identify with the terror of being shot at. I also had a gun pointed at my head and told later in a court of law that he was thinking about killing me so yes I somewhat understand your situation there.

I think of your entire statement here and what stands out to me are the reports in that article on clergy. Apparently the problem is there and in day car facilities. I think that is a case of "where children are, there you will find the predators".

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This article does confirm my fears of exorcism abuse: "The fifth study investigated three types of religion-related child abuse: abusive acts intended to rid the child of demons, clergy abuse, and medical neglect for religious reasons."

It also appears to indicate day care related SRA of children, which is disturbing.

The rest of the study was done in psychiatric and psychological settings, many of which also had mental illness.

But I don't see any links related to Halloween occurrences in the article. Which is the topic of this thread. I'll keep checking.

Well it's a pretty long article, and I really don't have the time to read it thru as I have other items on my plate, but I will just say, that I am now open to accepting that SRA possibly happens.
I posted my own experience related to halloween here in a thread on this forum and I have a thread where I share some of my experiences related to SRA/MK.
Halloween is the highest "holy" day for satanists ...do you think they wouldn't use that date as one of their ritual dates?? Of course, they do! If you've paid attention to news reports or Amber Alerts, etc ...the month of October is the worst time for child abductions, as they are held for weeks and "prepared" for sacrifice on halloween and the days surrounding. :(

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was chased out of a hidden marijuana plantation as a child and shot at, so I can identify with the terror of being shot at. I also had a gun pointed at my head and told later in a court of law that he was thinking about killing me so yes I somewhat understand your situation there.

I think of your entire statement here and what stands out to me are the reports in that article on clergy. Apparently the problem is there and in day car facilities. I think that is a case of "where children are, there you will find the predators".
The cult also takes children where THEY are ....military bases, churches, hospitals, the White House ...the vatican ...the UN ....a remote castle, a cabin or a barn ....a wooded forrest ....it doesn't matter ....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Terrible story, truly disturbing. I noticed that wikipedia had more accounts in the UK than in the USA. I knew a lady that was in a witches coven here in the USA, do you associate this with that? Just wondering, I never saw or knew anything about her coven, but she told me she was in one.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew a lady that was in a witches coven, do you associate this with that? Just wondering, I never saw or knew anything about her coven, but she told me she was in one.
Witchcraft is involved ...but not everyone who participates in SRA or MK is a "witch" or "warlock." One of my aunts who took us to some of the rituals (inside a "Christian" church) was a witch. But she wasn't even one of my main handlers ...on the other hand, my mormon aunt and uncle who were/are friends with Ted Turner, were some of my main handlers who took me to ritual locations where I was used on the altars as a gateway.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Witchcraft is involved ...but not everyone who participates in SRA or MK is a "witch" or "warlock." One of my aunts who took us to some of the rituals (inside a "Christian" church) was a witch. But she wasn't even one of my main handlers ...on the other hand, my mormon aunt and uncle who were/are friends with Ted Turner, were some of my main handlers who took me to ritual locations where I was used on the altars as a gateway.

I had some questions about the witch lady that I had to stay with for a few months. It was at something like a half-way-house for the poor. Eventually her and some members of her coven brewed up some allegations that I threatened them, had me thrown in jail, and while I was in jail for three days, they stole my personal belongings.

But I should say in all fairness, that before I became Christian I dated a lady that said she was a witch. She was into dragons. But that was about it, and I didn't see any evidence of the occult. She came across pretty normal otherwise and I had known her from high school. We dated for about three years.

My ex-wife was a Mormon, and I was also Mormon for about 10 years while we were married. I don't think your experience with Mormons was a normal situation as pretty much all of the Mormons I knew were good people and would never be involved in such a thing.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I would like to ask someone to point out some differences historically that make halloween worse than easter and christmas? Is halloween more attached to it's pagan roots or are these other two just as bad?

Halloween was originally a pagan holiday that was "christianized." "Christmas" (i.e. celebrating Christ's birth) and "Easter" (i.e. celebrating Christ's resurrection) commemorate strictly Christian events that have been paganized with certain practices....

Reactions: teamventure

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had some questions about the witch lady that I had to stay with for a few months. It was at something like a half-way-house for the poor. Eventually her and some members of her coven brewed up some allegations that I threatened them, had me thrown in jail, and while I was in jail for three days, they stole my personal belongings.

But I should say in all fairness, that before I became Christian I dated a lady that said she was a witch. She was into dragons. But that was about it, and I didn't see any evidence of the occult. She came across pretty normal otherwise and I had known her from high school. We dated for about three years.

My ex-wife was a Mormon, and I was also Mormon for about 10 years while we were married. I don't think your experience with Mormons was a normal situation as pretty much all of the Mormons I knew were good people and would never be involved in such a thing.
Actually, mormonism has its roots in freemasonry. And I know of many survivors of SRA/MK who came out of mormonism and catholicism, as well as JW.