Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the scripture means exactly what it says. It's very clear and I don't see how it can be misunderstood.

And no, I don't believe children are satan or devils. And I don't believe that's what the man in the video is saying. What he IS saying is along the lines of calling evil good...saying something is holy when it isn't.
Personally I believe this whole worship of Satan thing is founded on ignorance, and when modern christians read the scripture in question and believe it’s in reference to some mythical creature their equally ignorant.
But thanks for the response.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the scripture means exactly what it says. It's very clear and I don't see how it can be misunderstood.

And no, I don't believe children are satan or devils. And I don't believe that's what the man in the video is saying. What he IS saying is along the lines of calling evil good...saying something is holy when it isn't.
SPOT ON RIGHT . you would think this is so obvious .

Reactions: TLHKAJ