Should I be rebaptised?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I can show you the flag, or the links to your lies, but you did not ask for any clarification here for a good reason I guess? So let's go with what you said BoL, I have no objections ok. Have a nice day
Soooooo, you object that the Catholic Church teaches about the Trinity??
That is THE most basic tenet of the Christian faith. WHY would you have a problem with that??

As for the links to my "lies" - PLEASE show them to me.
Looks like you came to a gunfight equipped with a pea-shooter again . . .

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok well fwiw imo it is insane to be moving border stones and or allowing Muslims into a supposedly Christian "nation" anyway, but then even "nation" is a...well, not even a prevarication I guess, but as big a lie as "federal reserve" imo

If you have cause to be wary, then bam testify of any sins committed upon you by Muslims, ok, that we might all be warned, same as for stranger or you or me for that matter imo

Those two statements conflict. As for why we should be wary--875 churches have been vandalized in France by Islamic radicals and radical atheists, or both, in recent years in France. There have been numerous incidents of Islamic attacks on French citizens. Why shouldn't we be wary?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
QUOTE=What has light to do with darkness[/QUOTE]
Now fwiw I interpret this differently, it is a question that imo can easily lead to a false conclusion, light has lots to do with darkness iow, at least in a sense, and this question might easily lead one to believe that they might be able to distinguish light from darkness, when I would not claim this myself. It is a question designed to hide wisdom imo.

Light walks through darkness and does not fear, etc, Bible Search: Light darkness, particularly some of Jobs statements and psalm 139.
I am deceived, and a liar; what do I know about the diff in light and darkness? I do not think any more of myself than stranger, and leave him to seek immortality in peace, and keep running whenever I ask a question, works for me great

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Those two statements conflict. As for why we should be wary--875 churches have been vandalized in France by Islamic radicals and radical atheists, or both, in recent years in France. There have been numerous incidents of Islamic attacks on French citizens. Why shouldn't we be wary?
Bc you are not French, or bc you were not there to witness the crime, or bc you are surrounded by thousands of Muslims right now, them you could testify about. You do not know who set those on fire, see, you are relying on the same ppl blacking out the Paris riots completely for the last two months, I haven't heard a peep from the msm? Notre Dame is on fire I guess, or was last night. Mighta made the msm, dunno.

And just so I a man not misunderstood, if I were you I would be scared to death of Muslims, almost as much as you should be scared of me ok. I am here for your head, what complaints do you have against any Muslim neighbors?

Dunno which two statements conflict to your mind there, sorry, if you clarify I will

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Soooooo, you object that the Catholic Church teaches about the Trinity?
not at all, bc neither is Christian to me, and you are welcome to pretend they both are if you like. The RCC is welcome to try and serve two masters all it likes I guess. Strong men have sought to wrest the kingdom since forever, is what I Read. Have a nice day ok.

and God bless pope Francis too! He's ripping the Rothschilds a new one, and I already know you don't like him, huh?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you certainly DO speak out against the "false teachings" of the Church - but in ALL of your rants - you've never been able to point to even ONE.

WHY
is that??
The Rcc is Not "The" church , the Roman church is the harlot described in Rev 17 & is clearly the opposite of "the church' and 'the bride'.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not at all, bc neither is Christian to me, and you are welcome to pretend they both are if you like. The RCC is welcome to try and serve two masters all it likes I guess. Strong men have sought to wrest the kingdom since forever, is what I Read. Have a nice day ok.

and God bless pope Francis too! He's ripping the Rothschilds a new one, and I already know you don't like him, huh?
You're absolutely WRONG - and anybody who insists that the Early Church was NOT Trinitarian is woefully-ignorant of both Scripture and History.

Tell you what - I'll give you both Scriptural AND historical evidence to back up my position.
THEN - you can respond with YOUR evidence . . .

Matt. 28:19-20
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Fatherthe Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

2 Cor. 13:14,
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all."

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these THREE are ONE.

Athenagors
For, as we acknowledge a God, and a Son his Logos, and a Holy Spirit, united in essence, - the Father, the Son, the Spirit because the Son is intelligence, reason, wisdom of the Father, and the Spirit an effluence, as light from fire; so also do we apprehend the existence of other powers, which exercise dominion about matter, and by means of it (A Plea for the Christians, 2:18 [A.D. 177]).

Theophilus of Antioch
The three days which were before the luminaries, are types of the Trinity, of God, and His Word, and His Wisdom (To Autolycus 2:18 [A.D. 181]).

Clement of Alexandria
I understand nothing else than the Holy Trinity to be meant; for the third is the Holy Spirit, and the Son is the second, by whom all things were made according to the will of the Father (The Stromata 5:14 [A.D. 202]).

Hippolytus
A man, therefore, even though he will it not, is compelled to acknowledge God the Father Almighty, and Christ Jesus the Son of God, who, being God, became man, to whom also the Father made all things subject, Himself excepted, and the Holy Spirit; and that these, therefore, are three. But if he desires to learn how it is shown still that there is one God, let him know that His power is one.
(Against the Heresy of One Noetus 8 [A.D. 200-210]).

Tertullian
…All are of One, by unity (that is) of substance; while the mystery of the dispensation is still guarded, which distributes the Unity into a Trinity, placing in their order the three Persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost: (Against Praxeus 2 [A.D. 213]).

Reactions: Marymog

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not know stranger, but I know if you confess a sin to him he will abuse you, and I know he cannot confess, and I know he is a proud bigot and islamophobic. Pretty sure he would not even deny most of these, and if he does I have the links saved anyway.

Now fwiw I would never do this irl--except the witness part, if I had to, and I would even do that diff irl--but this is a forum, and since I won't be commenting on the rest of your determination up there, this is maybe a good spot to say but this is a forum, and I know who my enemies are, so to speak.
I wish you the best in your fight with Satan ok, or for that matter with anyone not of your own household. Gotta run til this aft, good jawing with ya tho
islamo-faux bia is a phony accusation that was created as a strategy based upon a false premise, solely because of the success of the homo-faux bia term to falsely accuse others of bigotry if they did not want to promote the gay lifestyle. These lies based upon false premises have been fully embraced by the left.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rcc is Not "The" church , the Roman church is the harlot described in Rev 17 & is clearly the opposite of "the church' and 'the bride'.
More ignorance . . .

The "Harlot" is apostate Jerusalem.
- She was "drunk" on the blood of God's holy ones (Rev. 17:6/Matt. 23:37).
WHO killed the prophets?? Jerusalem.

-
She is the Harlot of Babylon, which is Pagan Rome (Rev. 17:18/Isa. 1:21).
WHO persecuted the Early Church - Jerusalem and Pagan Rome.

-
She sits on 7 Hills (Rev. 17:9).
Jerusalem sits on 7 Hills. Vatican Hill is NOT one of the 7 hills of Rome.

More and more of your Protestant scholars agree with this assessment.

Do your HOMEWORK . . .

Reactions: Marymog

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you certainly DO speak out against the "false teachings" of the Church - but in ALL of your rants - you've never been able to point to even ONE.

WHY
is that??
That is complete bs. You lie for your beloved roman religion, that is your folly.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More ignorance . . .

The "Harlot" is apostate Jerusalem.
- She was "drunk" on the blood of God's holy ones (Rev. 17:6/Matt. 23:37).
WHO killed the prophets?? Jerusalem.
- She is the Harlot of Babylon, which is Pagan Rome (Rev. 17:18/Isa. 1:21).
WHO persecuted the Early Church - Jerusalem and Pagan Rome.
- She sits on 7 Hills (Rev. 17:9).
Jerusalem sits on 7 Hills. Vatican Hill is NOT one of the 7 hills of Rome.
More and more of your Protestant scholars agree with this assessment.
Do your HOMEWORK . . .
More of your misusing & misinterpreting scriptures , Wrong again BOL.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is complete bs. You lie for your beloved roman religion, that is your folly.
Once again - an accusation with NOTHING to back it up.
That's what we intellectuals refer to an an "impotent assault".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More of your misusing & misinterpreting scriptures , Wrong again BOL.
Care to offer another interpretation??
OR - do you simply want to continue your empty rants??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
islamo-faux bia is a phony accusation that was created as a strategy based upon a false premise, solely because of the success of the homo-faux bia term to falsely accuse others of bigotry if they did not want to promote the gay lifestyle. These lies based upon false premises have been fully embraced by the left.
Ummmmm, not to nitpick - but it's "phobia" - not "faux bia".
Actually - I agree with you - but check your spelling . . .

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you missed my pt. faux = fake as opposed to -phobia which means irrational fear.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I think tzcho2 is making a play on words. Faux = fake.

I actually agree with you on the Trinity. All those Christians who understand what the Bible teaches are Trinitarians.

Reactions: tzcho2 and Marymog

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you missed my pt. faux = fake as opposed to -phobia which means irrational fear.
I guess it was the double-negative construct of your sentences that threw me off - but I get your point.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, in the depths of your ignorance and dishonesty, you sling accusations that are easily-debunkable.

First of all - NOWHERE does the Church teach that we are to "worship" our priests - and nobody does.
As for "history" teaching us that Christ's Church would be rejected - we don't need history for that. HE foretold it (John 15:18-25).

It is a badge of honor . . .

No where am I as a Protestant required to call Luther or any other involved in the Reformation, 'Father'. Yet you want to claim I have Protestant Fathers. So, address the depth of your ignorance and dishonesty.

Yes, yes, I know. You don't worship Mary. You don't worship the 'fathers' . Yet, in reality you do. You venerate them.

Did I say 'Christ's Church' would be rejected? No. Again you are lying. I said the Roman Church is rejected.

Oh, I see. Your being a liar is a badge of honor. Strange.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's only ONE Catholic in this discussion - and you're writing to him.

THIS is the Catholic Church.
If this doesn't sound like YOUR church - then you're NOT a Catholic . . . . . .

Whether you are a member of the Catholic Church, the Church of Jesus Christ, I don't know. It is composed of all born-again believers. Are you born-again? How did you become born-again?

I am Catholic because I have been born-again. I don't need the Roman Pontiff, or the Roman Church, or the Roman you, to tell me if I have been born-again or not. I have been. Thus I am part of the universal Church of Christ, the Catholic Church.

Stranger