Should members need to disclose their denomination?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I attend Catholic Mass but I am non-denominational at the moment.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@JohnPaul
Hi. Allow me to divulge a few lesser known truths about this world.
  • Almost every political leader in the world has an assistant in their immediate coterie of advisers who are deeply involved in the occult.
  • These advisers are in direct communication with demons who give instruction regarding major policy decisions.
  • These mediums are not associated with any specific denomination, but will happily profess a belief in God to further their agenda.
  • They are deeply involved in secret societies. Freemasonry, Skull and Bones, various Knights orders, etc, as well as quasi government groups such as the Bilderbegers, Council on Foreign Relations. Most if not all are interconnected and ruled from a high powered elite at the top.
Now I could give a great deal of proof of all this, links to personal testimonies, quotes from members of those very groups, and interviews and lectures from past members. I could also offer evidence that they are so pervasive in society, that you would be horrified at how close to you they are... Just hidden, except you look in the right places. But the question you need to ask yourself is this when considering all of it belongs to the tin hat brigade and Hollywood. The question you could ask is this...
Does art imitate life... Or life imitate art... Or perhaps is there a master protagonist in control of both?
As for the testimonies of those who speak of their own life stories, please take care because you are casting aspersions upon the work of the holy Spirit in the lives of redeemed Christians when you deny the miraculous changes that have taken place in their lives.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnPaul
Hi. Allow me to divulge a few lesser known truths about this world.
  • Almost every political leader in the world has an assistant in their immediate coterie of advisers who are deeply involved in the occult.
  • These advisers are in direct communication with demons who give instruction regarding major policy decisions.
  • These mediums are not associated with any specific denomination, but will happily profess a belief in God to further their agenda.
  • They are deeply involved in secret societies. Freemasonry, Skull and Bones, various Knights orders, etc, as well as quasi government groups such as the Bilderbegers, Council on Foreign Relations. Most if not all are interconnected and ruled from a high powered elite at the top.
Now I could give a great deal of proof of all this, links to personal testimonies, quotes from members of those very groups, and interviews and lectures from past members. I could also offer evidence that they are so pervasive in society, that you would be horrified at how close to you they are... Just hidden, except you look in the right places. But the question you need to ask yourself is this when considering all of it belongs to the tin hat brigade and Hollywood. The question you could ask is this...
Does art imitate life... Or life imitate art... Or perhaps is there a master protagonist in control of both?
As for the testimonies of those who speak of their own life stories, please take care because you are casting aspersions upon the work of the holy Spirit in the lives of redeemed Christians when you deny the miraculous changes that have taken place in their lives.
Understood Brakelite.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
Because I've heard the same "TESTIMONY" from many people from many walks of life.

As I said: Thank God that you have been blessed not to have to give or experience these same testimonies.
They are only fantastic to you because you have not had to go through what others have.
Count your Blessings Brother.
And Pray for them rather than criticise or deny them.

I can show you, but I can't make you see.

Please Pray.
Hugs
Yeah I saw it and it looked faked, sorry but the girl seemed like she was making it up, and her mom didn’t help either.

But who am I to say, I can only speculate.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
Because I've heard the same "TESTIMONY" from many people from many walks of life.

As I said: Thank God that you have been blessed not to have to give or experience these same testimonies.
They are only fantastic to you because you have not had to go through what others have.
Count your Blessings Brother.
And Pray for them rather than criticise or deny them.

I can show you, but I can't make you see.

Please Pray.
Hugs

I’ve seen it all before they have a good movie about it called Eyes Wide Shut, don’t go believing all these conspiracy theories.

They are very easy to fall for, you only have to believe in Jehovah Almighty and Christ his only begotten son.

But if you choose to believe it’s your prerogative.

I don't see what's so hard to believe about these stories. The devil is engaged in a millennia-long campaign of the degradation of the human race. As horrifying as the details are, it's no surprise to me that he has managed to gain some expertise in doing his worst at a substantial level of organization.

On the other hand, there is a fine line between the exercise of due awareness and exploitation of these monstrous crimes.

Reactions: Brakelite

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see what's so hard to believe about these stories. The devil is engaged in a millennia-long campaign of the degradation of the human race. As horrifying as the details are, it's no surprise to me that he has managed to gain some expertise in doing his worst at a substantial level of organization.

On the other hand, there is a fine line between the exercise of due awareness and exploitation of these monstrous crimes.
I’m not saying things like this don’t happen, but the girl came across to me as making it up, but like I said that’s only my perception.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not saying things like this don’t happen, but the girl came across to me as making it up, but like I said that’s only my perception.
Well, I mean, the thing is, what can we do about isolated, 35-year-old cases like this, anyway? We know the stuff's going on and sure, we need to be devoting some effort to prayer that God will protect the innocent, but I think we come too close to glorifying some of this stuff in our efforts to battle it sometimes. The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. What the world needs is more Jesus. Period.

Reactions: Brakelite

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should members need to disclose their denomination? OP^

Need to? Nah.
I think some volunteer their denomination, and others might if one asked.

I do not have a denomination or “go” to a church.

Reactions: Ziggy

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We seem to have a raft of folks arguing against the trinity and the identity of Jesus.

If members were unable to hide behind the term 'Christian' it would save a lot of time.

Thoughts... ???
I am a United Methodist. I am on the conservative side of the battle that is taking place in our church.

A new Methodist Church, the Global Methodist Church, is emerging, but I hear the liberals are making it impossibly expensive for conservative churches to split from the United Methodist Church to join the new church.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Thyatira = "odour of affliction"
a colony of Macedonia Greeks, situated between Sardis and Pergamos on the river Lycus; its inhabitants gained their living by traffic and the art of dyeing in purple

human trafficking, also called trafficking in persons, form of modern-day slavery involving the illegal transport of individuals by force or deception for the purpose of labour, sexual exploitation, or activities in which others benefit financially. Human trafficking is a global problem affecting people of all ages. It is estimated that approximately 1,000,000 people are trafficked each year globally and that between 20,000 and 50,000 are trafficked into the United States, which is one of the largest destinations for victims of the sex-trafficking trade.
human trafficking | Definition, Tactics, Statistics, Types, Examples, & Facts

Human Trafficking and Satanism

Human Trafficking and Satanism - His Presence Online

Hold fast.
And Pray.
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.