Should the books of the bible been more like 77?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have told you the truth in the hopes you would repent and begin the race.
Yeah, again, you shift it to me. You have not told the truth. You actually lied about me. Oh, I forgot, you don't sin willfully (even though you doubled down on the lie after I called you on it). Yet I am the one that needs to repent?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, again, you shift it to me. You have not told the truth. You actually lied about me. Oh, I forgot, you don't sin willfully (even though you doubled down on the lie after I called you on it). Yet I am the one that needs to repent?

I have never lied about you. Your actions speak volumes on yourself.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even know what you are trying to say here. You should be more clear.
I'm sorry you honestly don't understand, but as I said earlier--
Dave, we both know where it goes: I value truth presented with love & kindness, acknowledging & respecting other people even when there's disagreement about beliefs. You value truth presented with the tactfulness of a charging bull.

We're just going to disagree with this, and have both been told the other view point a million times and passionately disagree with it & see that view supported in scripture.

So let's not waste with the millionth and one re-run of the same argument, especially over Thanksgiving.
Rather than waste both of our times with another re-run, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lied when you said I have no hunger for God or desire to understand what He does.

If you did you would act more like Him, and not report people and run to mommy those who are trying to teach you. You could just agree to disagree than mocking. Go back to your first day on the forums and read your posts. You have been a bully from day one. Is it any wonder we question your devotion? Countless times I have used self-control when you abuse me and still try to teach you things you've never heard in your life. The opposite of what false teachers have taught you and thousands of others who believe we have not been freed from willful sin by Jesus. I am the one that doesn't want to miss out on even one word of God that the Romans threw out. That is why I treat the Epistle of Barnabas as a priceless pearl. I've read all the extra-biblical material, and this is the only one I can say that for, because of discernment. And I don't treat some of our New Covenant as if it ceased, so don't tell me of your hunger. And because of embracing all God wants to give me, He has given me all the higher gifts. There are only two I don't have - the gift of diverse kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues. And you mock like the unbelievers on the Day of Pentecost. And 100% of my prayers are answered. He gives me immediately what I asked for.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

Last edited:

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Countless times I have used self-control when you abuse me and still try to teach you things you've never heard in your life.
Abuse you? Oh brother. I have never abused you. As far as teaching me things I have never heard? That is a joke too. I've dealt with false teachers for years.

And I don't treat some of our New Covenant as if it ceased, so don't tell me of your hunger.
What in the world are you talking about?

And 100% of my prayers are answered.
My prayers are 100% answered as well.

If you did you would act more like Him, and not report people and run to mommy those who are trying to teach you.
I don't accept false teachers. Nor do I accept teachers who can't even clearly articulate their doctrine and end up contradicting themselves by saying in 1 post that nobody who is saved sins, then trying to change it when called out to no willful sin.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.
Pretty sure you don't even know what that word means in Greek or else you don't understand what abuse is or is not.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abuse you? Oh brother. I have never abused you.

David: SO YOU HAVE BEEN LYING FOR DAYS about not sinning. You are a false teacher, have no idea what you are talking about. Sin is sin. You realize this? The most "minor" infraction in human eyes is enough to damn you for eternity in God's. This is all we need to know about you and your lies.

David: My post was not ad hominem, it was fact. You have been lying for days saying that you do not sin. Does all sin damn us to hell without Christ? Is there any sin that is not damnable? NO! If you say there is it furthers the fact you are a false teacher.

David: You are ignoring the post. What sin, what trespass, (which are not different things) doesn't damn us to hell?

David: You gave me your unbiblical view, not actual Bible.

David: I comprehend that you do not follow Scripture. That is very evident. You follow a false, emotion based, unbibilical cult. You lie about your sin and try to justify things in your mind as lesser.

David: I find myself in the same position as Paul. I'm sure you do too you just lie about it.

David: you really don't know what you are talking about.

David: Re: Romans 7 I'll take what Paul actually said, not what you change it to be. Because I actually read what is written

David: I'm surprised you even know the word hermeneutics.

I could go on, but I'm going to bed.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David: SO YOU HAVE BEEN LYING FOR DAYS about not sinning. You are a false teacher, have no idea what you are talking about. Sin is sin. You realize this? The most "minor" infraction in human eyes is enough to damn you for eternity in God's. This is all we need to know about you and your lies.

David: My post was not ad hominem, it was fact. You have been lying for days saying that you do not sin. Does all sin damn us to hell without Christ? Is there any sin that is not damnable? NO! If you say there is it furthers the fact you are a false teacher.

David: You are ignoring the post. What sin, what trespass, (which are not different things) doesn't damn us to hell?

David: You gave me your unbiblical view, not actual Bible.

David: I comprehend that you do not follow Scripture. That is very evident. You follow a false, emotion based, unbibilical cult. You lie about your sin and try to justify things in your mind as lesser.

David: I find myself in the same position as Paul. I'm sure you do too you just lie about it.

David: you really don't know what you are talking about.

David: Re: Romans 7 I'll take what Paul actually said, not what you change it to be. Because I actually read what is written

David: I'm surprised you even know the word hermeneutics.

I could go on, but I'm going to bed.
None of that is abusive.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not the same thing. Nor do I believe that it is true of you. Just like I don't believe you healed a dog.

I don't lie, but you just said all your prayers are answered, and 1 John 5:14-15 says that means we receive what we ask for. Mine are answered according to Scripture. So did you lie?

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling me a liar when I haven't lied, and a false teacher when it is Scripture in the correct context is abuse. You have wounded me.
You did lie and then changed your statements contradicting yourself. You do not have the correct context and are falsely teaching making you a false teacher. If I have wounded you then so be it. Grow thicker skin you are way too sensitive if anything that you posted of mine bothers you. I apologize for nothing. I will rebuke false teaching with no apology.

I don't lie, but you just said all your prayers are answered, and 1 John 5:14-15 says that means we receive what we ask for. Mine are answered according to Scripture. So did you lie?
No, but I have asked that someone be healed if it is God's will. And the answer is no that it is not his will and the person was not healed. So in that sense, yes, I do get everything that I ask for but I have a feeling that's not what you mean. That being said every prayer is answered either with a yes or no. If something is not God's will the answer is a no and you don't get what you asked for. No, that verse doesn't say we get whatever we ask for. It says if what we ask is God's will then we get it. Stop twisting Scripture.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the answer is no that it is not his will and the person was not healed.

If you know it is not God's will, why ask for it? God doesn't say "no" so why teach that lie. That is not scriptural. The truth is, if you pray amiss or are not abiding in Him, He isn't listening. Jeremiah 11:11 So why pray amiss?

I am not a false teacher. It just seems so to you because you don't recognize the truth in plain scripture. And when I explain something like trespasses, you keep calling me a liar, but you just never understood to begin with. I don't lie, and you are making hateful assumptions of your sister in Christ. But the worst part about it, is you don't know any better.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not the same thing. Nor do I believe that it is true of you. Just like I don't believe you healed a dog.

Do you believe God answers prayer? You must if you asked for healing. Why ask if you don't believe that God answers prayer? And you must believe in healing, so why have no faith that God can heal a dog through prayer?

If you were really hungry for God, you would want to know how to abide in Him and have His words abide in you. John 15:7; 1 John 3:21-24; 1 John 5:14-15.

Instead you DO NOT BELIEVE SCRIPTURE, but rather your own experience, and have the nerve to call me a liar just because my life proves the scripture to be true. You should believe scripture and find out what's wrong with you. My life confirms scripture, because I make sure I abide in Him. I also make sure I know His will BEFORE I pray. Think of chemistry class. To get the desired result, you must have and include all the ingredients in the right order. If you fail, it is not the fault of the formula.

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

That is probably the case also regarding your not believing the scriptures that say we are dead to sin, let alone 1 John 3:9. It is just not your experience, but also you don't know the true meaning of 1 John 5:16-17 as found in our schoolmaster.

Last edited: