Should the covid 19 vaccine be mandated?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should the covid 19 vaccine be mandated?

• Total voters

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what my shares are worth

All I need
Okay...
So you understand something about the Tech stock markets...
Now if you had claimed knowledge of micro Bio-tech stocks you might have some legitimacy...but you haven't.

I happen to actually know the guys who actually have done a significant portion of the research needed to develop and manufacture and make these Vaccines and problems with the Virus. The isolation technology that identified the virus is tech stolen from Vanderbilt University...but that's not really relevant.
But the research that Moderna and Pfizer both needed done was accomplished here in Nashville by friends of mine.

Sunday School,church and picnics are great places to meet co-workers and friends eh?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay...
So you understand something about the Tech stock markets...
Now if you had claimed knowledge of micro Bio-tech stocks you might have some legitimacy...but you haven't.

I happen to actually know the guys who actually have done a significant portion of the research needed to develop and manufacture and make these Vaccines and problems with the Virus. The isolation technology that identified the virus is tech stolen from Vanderbilt University...but that's not really relevant.
But the research that Moderna and Pfizer both needed done was accomplished here in Nashville by friends of mine.

Sunday School,church and picnics are great places to meet co-workers and friends eh?
Actually the tech companies with the ability to forge ahead in quantum entangled computing are only the giants. A few years ago I began lightening my tech exposure, no longer because a new wave of tech is coming. You also fail to note that the small fry companies are typically bought out and incorporated into the larger corporations.

LOL as for Pfizer, my brother in law is an engineer for the company, does not mean I will be getting the vaccine. But you go right ahead, I will watch along with the 50 percent of nurses who are rejecting the vaccine

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Cristo,
You have misunderstood the tone of my response - I wasn’t angry, or offended. I was just surprised that you thought I would agree with mandatory vaccines. I have posted quite openly about issues with them and that I was glad I didn’t get the Pfizer one. I have also conveyed that after having the two doses my manager still got covid. The vaccines are about protecting ourselves not others so I don’t have any problem with it being a free will choice.
I can tell from your further response that you have misunderstood what I conveyed this morning, my comments about reading what you post was suppose to be an encouragement that I was interested. I don’t respond because I am often really tired after work.
Sorry I honestly wasn’t meaning to be nasty or have a dig in any way. Many apologies that it came across that way to you. I certainly wasn’t taking anything out on anyone, I wasn’t feeling any negative emotions when I was responding this morning , but obviously it came across in the way to you for some reason. I apologise x
Rita

No probs