Should the covid 19 vaccine be mandated?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should the covid 19 vaccine be mandated?

• Total voters

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so why do you feel you have to be the voice that relays something to me as if I don’t question, investigate discuss or weigh up

O wow... Sorry, i didn't know thats how you felt and i didn't mean to come across that way.:oops:

I just tagged you and some others that i thought might support mandatory vaccines, liked reading your perspectives and knowing how you're doing along with the situation in the UK.:oops: I suppose i show too much concern which makes me look like im treating you like a baby... Ok, i get it... Just some letters on a screen really

Im obviously coming across as being pushy or annoying to you so i'll step back...
It was never my intention to be patronizing or condescending and i certainly never presumed you to be uneducated...:oops:... Your certainly wiser than me that's for sure...

Anyway just forget about it i guess, its all good

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pope says that being anti vac is suicidal denial.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Biden WANTS to do things but you have the Constitution and laws to prevent him from doing as he pleases.

Not to mention that there are plenty of people who would volunteer their blood in the streets to prevent a totalitarian regime from forming in America.
Did Madison say that Americans had the right to free religion or zoom religion? The USA is now a communist state

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
O wow... Sorry, i didn't know thats how you felt and i didn't mean to come across that way.:oops:

I just tagged you and some others that i thought might support mandatory vaccines, liked reading your perspectives and knowing how you're doing along with the situation in the UK.:oops: I suppose i show too much concern which makes me look like im treating you like a baby... Ok, i get it... Just some letters on a screen really

Im obviously coming across as being pushy or annoying to you so i'll step back...
It was never my intention to be patronizing or condescending and i certainly never presumed you to be uneducated...:oops:... Your certainly wiser than me that's for sure...

Anyway just forget about it i guess, its all good
Hi Cristo,
Why on earth would you think I would be in favour of mandatory vaccines !?
The problem is in your post you singled me and Jb out ,as if you were trying to get a message to us personally. You weren’t pushy, but in your frustration perhaps you are presuming certain things because of things I have said. My response was merely a reminder that the small amount of things I post is not the whole picture of how I feel or see things. I would not be in favour of mandatory vaccines, but I am not against the vaccines and do not believe they are the mark of the beast.
The lockdowns vary from country to country, we are in lockdown but churches are open, construction is open, my son is an electrician and hasn’t stopped working, my other son is a carpenter and he is working. Cafes ect can open for take always -others are not so lucky.
Sweden, they handled it with no lockdown in March, they are now taking more severe actions.
I agree that mental health issues are increasing and many are struggling as a result.
However lockdowns have been introduced in the past in this country’s history, so it’s not a new approach. None of us know the outcome if no lock down occurred.
Am I fed up with it all, yes
Know that I read your posts, and take an interest and listen, I just don’t always choose to respond xx
For the record I believe covid and flu cases are being placed together in the figures, I believe the covid tests are hit and miss. However in the UK I believe the nhs is being pushed and at breaking point in certain areas now. I do believe covid is real and different to ordinary flu.

Rita

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Cristo,
Why on earth would you think I would be in favour of mandatory vaccines !?
Rita

I apologized and said i won't tag u anymore but ur still angry... :(

Your offended cos i thought u may have been in favour of mandatory vaccines... Geez... Really... Your making a lot out of nothing...
U asked me why, maybe some of the things u have said b4, i dunno, :oops:

The problem is in your post you singled me and Jb out ,as if you were trying to get a message to us personally.

What message? It was just a simple question Rita, relax, iv already apologized. Sorry for asking you a question...:confused:

You weren’t pushy, but in your frustration perhaps you are presuming certain things because of things I have said.

See these things Rita ????????? When i use those things it means im asking a question. :confused:

My response was merely a reminder that the small amount of things I post is not the whole picture of how I feel or see things. I would not be in favour of mandatory vaccines, but I am not against the vaccines and do not believe they are the mark of the beast.

So u admit that u haven't given us the whole picture of what u think, yet u don't want people to make any presumptions or ask any questions...
Im not sure if u can see the lunacy behind this but like iv already said Rita, i won't speak to you if you don't want me to...:( Geez...
And where did i mention mask of the beast anyway, i never said anything about that on this thread so i dunno where u getting that from

Am I fed up with it all, yes

We all are... Maybe u feel better taking it out on random people... Not cool...

Know that I read your posts, and take an interest and listen, I just don’t always choose to respond xx

And... What is that supposed to mean? If there is something else then just spit it out then... But whatever iv said in the past or how i feel about something else should have no bearing on such a simple question that i asked...

Ok so its not about asking you this question then... Its about something else, my attitude, the way i come across or something...
If you could tell me why then that would be great. I know im not perfect, im always looking to reflect on myself and improve...

Sorry again, i won't bother u again directly, though my other posts probably will.
All the best and God Bless:oops:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pope says that being anti vac is suicidal denial.
The Pope also says that Capitalism is a failure, and he is also letting china pick it's own bishops while rome picks the rest of the churches, so the pope is backing communism

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had covid, it's no big deal, but then I was smart enough not to go to a doctor
Dont sweat it... you can just have it again and again. Natural immunity only lasts 6-8 months.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Which means that the vaccine is useless
The so-called COVID vaccines are NOT vaccines. This is pure deception. Even Moderna admits that they are designed to be an *operating system* within your body to direct your body to manufacture proteins. And the ethylene glycol (antifreeze) in which they are injected is to keep you *cool* while they track you, since the needle-points which remain behind are in fact tracking devices.

Reactions: Alvertsky

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The so-called COVID vaccines are NOT vaccines. This is pure deception. Even Moderna admits that they are designed to be an *operating system* within your body to direct your body to manufacture proteins. And the ethylene glycol (antifreeze) in which they are injected is to keep you *cool* while they track you, since the needle-points which remain behind are in fact tracking devices.
There is no evidence at all that any vaccine will have any effect on new virus strains.
Zero kid, and the vaccines do not contain ethylene glycol, they contain propylene glycol as well as mercury

Next

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that the vaccine is useless
NATURAL immunity from getting the virus... immunized immunity will last longer.

There's several viruses that this is true with.
Hepatitis is similar. Chicken pox is another. Certain types of measles.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NATURAL immunity from getting the virus... immunized immunity will last longer.

There's several viruses that this is true with.
Hepatitis is similar. Chicken pox is another. Certain types of measles.
And there is no available info on immunity from 19 because this info takes time to gather and that has not happened. Also measles and pox do not mutate like covid already did

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is no available info on immunity from 19 because this info takes time to gather and that has not happened. Also measles and pox do not mutate like covid already did
Keep learning...
You will get there.

There is information on everything I have stated.

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I apologized and said i won't tag u anymore but ur still angry... :(

Your offended cos i thought u may have been in favour of mandatory vaccines... Geez... Really... Your making a lot out of nothing...
U asked me why, maybe some of the things u have said b4, i dunno, :oops:

What message? It was just a simple question Rita, relax, iv already apologized. Sorry for asking you a question...:confused:

See these things Rita ????????? When i use those things it means im asking a question. :confused:

So u admit that u haven't given us the whole picture of what u think, yet u don't want people to make any presumptions or ask any questions...
Im not sure if u can see the lunacy behind this but like iv already said Rita, i won't speak to you if you don't want me to...:( Geez...
And where did i mention mask of the beast anyway, i never said anything about that on this thread so i dunno where u getting that from

We all are... Maybe u feel better taking it out on random people... Not cool...

And... What is that supposed to mean? If there is something else then just spit it out then... But whatever iv said in the past or how i feel about something else should have no bearing on such a simple question that i asked...

Ok so its not about asking you this question then... Its about something else, my attitude, the way i come across or something...
If you could tell me why then that would be great. I know im not perfect, im always looking to reflect on myself and improve...

Sorry again, i won't bother u again directly, though my other posts probably will.
All the best and God Bless:oops:
Hi Cristo,
You have misunderstood the tone of my response - I wasn’t angry, or offended. I was just surprised that you thought I would agree with mandatory vaccines. I have posted quite openly about issues with them and that I was glad I didn’t get the Pfizer one. I have also conveyed that after having the two doses my manager still got covid. The vaccines are about protecting ourselves not others so I don’t have any problem with it being a free will choice.
I can tell from your further response that you have misunderstood what I conveyed this morning, my comments about reading what you post was suppose to be an encouragement that I was interested. I don’t respond because I am often really tired after work.
Sorry I honestly wasn’t meaning to be nasty or have a dig in any way. Many apologies that it came across that way to you. I certainly wasn’t taking anything out on anyone, I wasn’t feeling any negative emotions when I was responding this morning , but obviously it came across in the way to you for some reason. I apologise x
Rita

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bought Apple and Google stock while you believe the garbage on tv
Carry on, being a zombie fool
Do you know their names before they became apple or Google?
Even Amazon wasn't Amazon in it's early days...