Should women teach the bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I talking to myself? Hello mic check. Lol!
Psalm 149;2-4
Sing to the LORD a New Song
…2Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King. 3Let them praise His name with dancing, and make music to Him with tambourine and harp. 4For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He adorns the afflicted with salvation.…
I like the WORD, written, felt , revealed, received! I 'll take Him however He serves Himself up.
John 1:
The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.
Hmmm is the written WORD the Word of God? Is it Holy Spirit given? I am already SAVED by the way.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agreed with your post until you said this. It is not all good, don't encourage.
What are you talking about? Don't encourage what? It was saying that regardless of experiences slights , attacks or esteem , all is good, God intends all for my greater good. I never encourage bad behavior if that is what you imply.

Reactions: reformed1689

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Christ SAVES scripture equips . This is a "Christian" forum right? Here people discuss Christ, right? Whether that be discussion in total truth or what is perceived as truth, either way, if not for scripture what would we be discussing? We can all say Jesus Christ saves, but we have gotten to know Him through the testimony of His companions. Clearly , I believe in Jesus Christ, clearly I not only believe but follow. Not only do I follow I use His written word, and receive revelation and have the veil of scripture removed for me. Not sure what the point is of certain people of this forum.

It's all good.
Maybe one day when you stand there waiting at that door and you hear,

Luk_11:7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.

who than are you going to run to, as for equiping,

Joh_14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh_16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

you argue over the bible yet you dont believe it yourself.

Now I shall leave to to as as thou wilt.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 2:19
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
FAITH AND WORKS are ONE as God is ONE. Cannot separate faith based works from God they are of God and are one with Him.
2Peter1:20-21
Eyewitnesses of His Majesty
…20Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from one’s own interpretation. 21For no prophecy was ever brought about through human initiative, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
A work can be anything. You can fall out of bed and cut your knee so deep in glass and just pray with faith that your bleeding knee will be ok knowing the Lord in your presence and is with you...as long as you have some kinda faith nothing will be impossible for you...good works don't mean anything...it's just a matter of faith and believing..it's where your heart is that counts...and not just what you do for others..it's just believing in the moments of the impossibility where we are in circumstances and situations of trials in our life while using that faith knowing the Lord will help us and make things possible for us because we have/had faith...just like a car can't move without gas, our works won't work without some faith and our faith won't work without working that work in faith ... because the bible says without faith it's impossible to please the Lord... It's always hoping trusting beIN optimistic even if things in the moment is leaving you standing still in the storm..faith is you not being moved..even though the wind trees rain and limbs are blowing around you..faith is you standing there without moving knowing no matter how strong the storm is and become you will keep standing there until the Lord calms the storm and sustain you where you see a beautiful sunlight rising in your eyes in the end...

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes, a verse taken out of context. Nothing to see here, move along.
Perhaps in your view it is, BUT it as what God showed me and I'm sticking with it until he shows be differently. Your views are very legalistic and are not in keeping with the Spirit of truth.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps in your view it is, BUT it as what God showed me and I'm sticking with it until he shows be differently. Your views are very legalistic and are not in keeping with the Spirit of truth.
God doesn't show you something that disagrees with Scripture. You are not hearing from God you are hearing from emotion and culture. How are my views legalistic? I don't even think you know what that means.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A work can be anything. You can fall out of bed and cut your knee so deep in glass and just pray with faith that your bleeding knee will be ok knowing the Lord in your presence and is with you...as long as you have some kinda faith nothing will be impossible for you...good works don't mean anything...it's just a matter of faith and believing..it's where your heart is that counts...and not just what you do for others..it's just believing in the moments of the impossibility where we are in circumstances and situations of trials in our life while using that faith knowing the Lord will help us and make things possible for us because we have/had faith...just like a car can't move without gas, our works won't work without some faith and our faith won't work without working that work in faith ... because the bible says without faith it's impossible to please the Lord... It's always hoping trusting beIN optimistic even if things in the moment is leaving you standing still in the storm..faith is you not being moved..even though the wind trees rain and limbs are blowing around you..faith is you standing there without moving knowing no matter how strong the storm is and become you will keep standing there until the Lord calms the storm and sustain you where you see a beautiful sunlight rising in your eyes in the end...
Clearly , you are indoctrinated with some smack. So is taking a dump , "a work". The funny thing is , people like you know exactly what is meant by faith and works and falling out of bed and or skinning your knee and of course taking a dump IS NOT a work in faith. You are either mentally impaired or sooooo full of hatred, because what I said you associate simply with Catholicism , so even the truth spoken in scripture you reject, because a denomination you hate adheres to that particular scriptural principle. They also say Christ's mother was Immaculately conceived /without sin in her mothers womb. Just like you and your crew deny faith and works. Seems you both have some false doctrines. that does not change what scripture says is true! It's tired, your hatred. It goes beyond simply disagreeing with false doctrines of one, it is simply denominational bias. Truth is truth. And you falling out of bed does not bring anyone to the faith nor does it teach of God or reflect intellectual pondering on the mysteries of God, as does a work in FAITH -SCRIPTURE and all works of faith WHICH ARE TO FURTHER THE GROWTH OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IN MEN. For you to put down a faith based work as simply like falling out of bed, skinning your knee , only points to the bizarre spirit in you.

And before you go off on some rant concerning the mother of Christ because I mentioned her, SHE IS HOLY, PURE and was Immaculately CONCEIVED through the IMMACULATE= IMPERISHABLE seed - THE WORD OF GOD , CHRIST. And not only that She is the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION of the faith because she conceived in her Virgin womb the Word, through the Immaculate placement of the Word in her flesh BY THE IMMACULATE= Pure NEVER BEEN OR WILL BE SOILED HOLY SPIRIT, to take of her flesh that all flesh too may be born again through the Imperishable SEED the Word -God.

Last edited:

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My U.K. church is affiliated to the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches www.fiec.org.uk
Here is that fellowship's take on the roles of women in churches. Women in Ministry - FIEC

In Titus 2:1-8, it interesting that Titus is to reach the older men, the younger me and the older women. However it is the older women who are to teach the younger women. So there is a role for women to teach within the church.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 1:23
The Word of the Lord Stands
22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,…

Every intelligent human being knows, concerning birth , any birth ,there is a seed in which a Conception happens . This is so as well with a birth brought about in Spirit. And is why St. Peter calls Christ the IMPERISHAIBLE SEED being BORN AGAIN of an imperishable SEED means you have been conceived of and have had an IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. It is just this simple , is Christ HOLY, CLEAN, PURE- IMMACULATE? OF COURSE! And those , starting FIRST with His mother are conceived in This Immaculate Word, growing and moving forward BORN AGAIN, growing and moving forward to FULL RESTORATION. She however , unlike most who claim to be Christian-born again remained faithful- ABIDES .But those who claim to be Born Again, have had a retardation in growth fueled by hate . They think they can point out flaws of another (denomination) and overlook their own.
James 2:9
But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry I'm unable to fully digest long posts but the words in large letters stood out from the rest. Please forgive me.
Forgive? what your clear back handed passive aggressive remark? my suggestion then , if you want to respond to peoples post , read them in full. If not , do not give ill informed remarks. as for forgiving this or that, FIRST you are NOT sorry , you are simply mocking, but I forgive even though you are not truly sorry.

Through it all, God shows who is, and is not approved among us all.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive? what you clear back handed passive aggressive remark? my suggestion then , if you want to respond to peoples post , read them in full. If not , do not give ill informed remarks. as for forgiving this or that, FIRST you are NOT sorry , you are simply mocking, but I forgive even though you are not truly sorry.

Through it all, God shows who is, and is not approved among us all.
I was sorry and I wasn't mocking. It's strange how things get taken wrongly on these sites.

Reactions: Helen

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 1:22-24
The Word of the Lord Stands
22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,…

WHAT IS IMMACULATE CONCEPTION TRULY...... Think about it, 22Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart.
Hear the WORDS First the soul is purified. That means the Imperishable seed , which is the Spirit of Christ must enter the soul. Then the flesh is put into submission and is therefore conceived through the soul where the imperishable Seed is placed . As we continue in OBEDIENCE the flesh is Born again . For you put off the old for the New -Christ. can this be stunted or thwarted, of course through disobedience.Hence the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. as long as you do not sell your soul = giving it over to satan , you will be given chance upon chance until the flesh gets it right. hence all the NECESSARY teaching of the WORKS of faith called SCRIPTURE. You know like a spiritual coach that encourages and lends support.

23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

When you are Born again you have a change in the flesh -brain, because a new train of thought flows through it. It is NEW spiritual energy, all thoughts are energy flowing through matter-form. Rebirth of the flesh comes with a change of thought, God not only speaks in direct terms but also speaks in metaphors and in allegory. Obedience= desire to please , that comes from the heart. For from the heart comes forth the issues of life. OUR CONVICTIONS derive from there, God knowing our hearts , knows who will win as well. We are having who we are in essence revealed through the ebb and flow that comes with life's experiences. Some will find out they are not legit, but rather knock offs, not the real deal. They may be called , like Judas but fall away , and will be replaced . God never fully discloses all His hand because HUMILITY is the ONLY way to run your race and win. Keeping us , on our toes, and even off guard, assures only the cream rises.

24For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,…
The flesh falls away to submission to the indwelling Spirit.
but the word of the Lord remains forever.”

And this WORD- (Christ) is the good news that was preached to you.

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:27
26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.…

And that baptism is not simply water but by fire too and all baptized in both have clothed themselves with Christ, through obedience. I am in the fire/on fire for Christ. May I serve Him always , His hand has been heavy upon me that my burden may be light.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing but Pretext with some people. If anyone only heard Immaculate conception after reading all context in my post , then clearly Truth is not their mission . To deny the Immaculate Conception is to deny the power of the Imperishable seed. "WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR?" Hmmm, interesting. Well since we are in the Christian debate portion here, debate and argue against that her and anyone's conception in Christ is an unholy , soiled conception and I will show APOSTASY running amuck!
See, just because Catholicism gave only Pretext that does not mean one cannot challenge by holding the full Monty . I simply see the Immaculate Conception TRUTH hidden by false doctrine. That is called maligning in order to PREVENT belief in the TRUE meaning . It is one satan's most important tactics. You know, standing before the Woman as she is about to bring forth that he may devour her Child before it is born. People are in for a rude awaking!

I have seen their version of Immaculate Conception and raised them a TRUTH - the REAL meaning. Now without pretext, prove THIS TEACHING WOMAN wrong. I love good , heated,healthy debate, especially when Christ has assured me a Victorious outcome.Does that mean I will not be rejected? Of course not. People reject truth all the time. I am in good company. But it does mean I will not be proven wrong. And news flash for all the pretext out there, that is not how you enter a debate -in pretext. Just saying.