should women wear hair covering veil or is that unspiritual

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha... I just realized that Holy 999 made this thread.... OH my dear @Holy999 ... you do pick the strangest of topics... LOL

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not offended in the least... I have never heard of Christian women wearing head coverings ... other than NUNS... and well
their entire body from head to foot with exception of eyes.. nose and mouth are covered...

To me this topic is simply another attempt at adding to the already long list of legalistic do's and don'ts.... Wearing a head covering does not purify the heart... and Christ is only interested in that kind of offering. That is my opinion... Not trying to bash yours.

I certainly don't think head coverings are something to look down on anyone over, whether they choose to or not.

I didn't grow up wearing one or being taught by others to wear one. It doesn't make me any holier than anyone else, to me it's just an expression of faith to honor 1 Corinthians 11.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I certainly don't think head coverings are something to look down on anyone over, whether they choose to or not.

That was my point... It's a choice... and is a private matter between the person and God... NOT a topic to be discussed as wrong or right... which this thread seems to suggest.