Silly question, but a thought provoking one:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you say. But that simply puts the control back with men...who have no control. Men did not confuse all language, God did...for a greater purpose than you are attributing to men. It's not their master plan, it's his. What men have meant for evil, God has meant for good.

Never forget dear Brother that the LORD Himself came down to investigate Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

That is was the LORD who created the many different languages and divided mankind to protect the nations from satan's wrath.

He knows what He is doing just as you alluded to in your posts - AGREE

Do you know where, when and for whom God reversed this???

Reactions: ScottA

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus say - it does not matter what you believe, just love one another and that's it..........???
My friend how hard did Jesus come down on Judas even though he knew the man was working the wrong way? Take people as they come, one person at the time, without deciding against them because they or someone else has put a label on them.

The world religions are united against Christ while at the same time they offer lip service to Him.
Perhaps as groups or organizations they may be taking the wrong stand, but what do we know that qualifies us to stand in judgment by word or action against a person we have just met for the first time? He is a JW? Look at the believers in Christ in Hitler's Germany who died or were placed in concentration camps for their beliefs and those who walked on the other side of the road ignoring the victims on this side in need of help? Thousands of German JWs were placed in concentration camps and many died for what they believed rather than renounce them to stand with Hitler.

How many German "Christians" besides the JWs did that?

"Oh but the JWs hold doctrines of devils?"

Do they? Then don't hold with any such doctrines you personally have identified, but do not judge each person simply because of label or membership or affiliation. You are not God nor am I. Are we the grand inquisitor?

When your own knowledge and understanding is without doubt absolutely correct in every point, then go ahead. But... before doing that listen to God's voice. Are you one of His sheep? What is He saying to you?

There is only One Way to Truth and only One Way to Growth - you will not find it in cults, false prophets, false christs and doctrines of demons.
So then when you meet someone do you accuse them and/or denounce them based on your presumptions regarding the ones you name as cult, false prophet, false christ or hold of demonic doctrine?

What do you know about the heart of a man... not his doctrines, or even the doctrines of his particulate group? What is in his heart? What was wrong with the publicans? Why did Jesus eat with them? Did he browbeat them without knowing their hearts?

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov. 21:2

The fact that our LORD warned us of these things substantiates our need to know Him and His Truth which is only found One Way.
So then work on knowing, but while you remain less of an overcomer and have less knowledge than Jesus go slow and be sure who it is that is leading you!

"And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:53-55

That One Way i have continually pointed to. Even yourself, along with others have mocked that One Way.

Yes, me too!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom 3:23

Therefore... the "ye" in the following verses applies to me and you and the other guy, right?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

Yet i walk in love and forgive and forget everyday just as i wish for Christ to do for me.
Do you? Do I? What did Jesus say of himself?

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4

How much Light do we have? Do we ever work in the darkness of our own limited ways?

We are to be like him, like Jesus that is, but how close are we while still seeing as through a glass darkly?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" I John 3:2

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

Never have i promoted a denomination or religion - just His Word, which most on here seem to dislike except when they the hand pick scriptures that support their belief.
So you have all of the right answers for God all of the time? Have you never faltered or stumbled or misspoke? I really wish I could say that I had always done so well!

i SEE that it was necessary for the LORD to instruct us this One Way = "man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Father."
And do you presume that because @Jane_Doe22 presents herself as a Mormon that your heart for God is better than hers? ...That the Word of God is written in your heart, but not in hers?

This is the One Way that was God in the beginning............AMEN
I can cite some scripture here like anyone else, but when I backslid for ten years it was not because I did not know the scripture. My problem lay elsewhere. The memorized scriptures never quickened within us have no Life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
PS , anyone can say I LOVE CHRIST , can sing praises and etc .
But what JESUS are they following . The biblical one or another one .
The vast majority of people have always praised Him with the mouth but their hearts are far from HIM .
THAT has gotten far worse in the last decade or so , specially as of late .
Everyone seems to be praising this god of love and unity , only its love and its unity , AINT OF GOD , AINT OF CHRIST .
SO its another god all right . Satan . And no marvel either . We better strap on the armour and learn our bibles well .
Yes. We always need to make sure it’s the biblical Christ we are following. Best way is to stay focused and well read in those KJV bibles. It’s Lord praising time.

Reactions: amigo de christo

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The scriptures you pick do not reveal all of who the LORD Jesus IS but of who HE became when HE took on human form.

So you cherry pick scripture verses to form a belief that is directly opposed(antichrist) to the Truth of Scripture.

The Apostle John rebukes your error as does the Lord Jesus Himself .

You placed me on ignore because you are unable to accept the clear Scripture of the Eternal Majesty of Elohim Father Elohim Son Elohim Holy Spirit.

The logic you attempt to use for validation of your belief system is often flawed by carnal intellect and has also been proven to undermine your position as well.

But i get a good Holy Spirit laugh for on each of your posts you quote Deuteronomy (the Shema) "hear oh Israel".

The LORD Himself quoted the Shema of Himself to the Jews and they wanted to stone Him because HE made Himself equal with God.

You like to proclaim that you stand with the monotheistic Jews and in fact you do and it is your undoing as it was theirs.

For indeed God is One -Just as the LORD testified of Himself and His Father and the Holy Spirit throughout the Gospel of John and throughout Scripture beginning with Genesis.

Your blindness comes from a heart of unbelief in Scripture ITSELF.

The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.
Great passage there in Jeremiah 17...

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend how hard did Jesus come down on Judas even though he knew the man was working the wrong way? Take people as they come, one person at the time, without deciding against them because they or someone else has put a label on them.

Perhaps as groups or organizations they make be taking the wrong stand, but what do we know that qualifies us to stand on judgment by word or action against a person we have just met for the first time? He is a JW? Look at the believers in Christ in Hitler's Germany who died or were places in concentration camps for their beliefs and those who walked on the other side of the road ignoring the victims on this side in need of help? Thousands of German JWs were placed in concentration camps and many died for what they believed rather than renounce them to stand with Hitler.

How many German "Christians" besides the JWs did that?

"Oh but the JWs hold doctrines of devils?"

Do they? Then don't hold with any such doctrines you personally have identified, but do not judge each person simply because of label or membership or affiliation. You are not God nor am I. Are we the grand inquisitor?

When your own knowledge and understanding is without doubt absolutely correct in every point, then go ahead. But... before doing that listen to God's voice. Are you one of His sheep? What is He saying to you?

So then when you meet someone do you accuse them and/or denounce them based on your presumptions regarding the ones you name as cult, false prophet, false christ or hold of demonic doctrine?

What do you know about the heart of a man... not his doctrines, or even the doctrines of his particulate group? What is in his heart? What was wrong with the publicans? Why did Jesus eat with them? Did he browbeat them without knowing their hearts?

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov. 21:2

So then work on knowing, but while you remain less of an overcomer and have less knowledge than Jesus go slow and be sure who it is that is leading you!

"And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:53-55

Yes, me too!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom 3:23

Therefore... the "ye" in the following verses applies to me and you and the other guy, right?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

Do you? Do I? What did Jesus say of himself?

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4

How much Light do we have? Do we ever work in the darkness of our own limited ways?

We are to be like him, like Jesus that is, but how close are we while still seeing as through a glass darkly?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" I John 3:2

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

So you have all of the right answers for God all of the time? Have you never faltered or stumbled or misspoke? I really wish I could say that I had always done so well!

And do you presume that because @Jane_Doe22 presents herself as a Mormon that your heart for God is better than hers? That the Word of God is written in your heart, but not in hers?

I can cite some scripture here like anyone else, but when I backslid for ten years it was not because I did not know the scripture. My problem lay elsewhere. The memorized scriptures never quickened with us have no Life.

The false teachings of JW's has been clearly brought forth by many others beside myself.

Any teaching that does not obey the words of our LORD and the Apostles is not from God.

No one is being judged here. ALL are welcome to CHRIST and HIS Redemptive Plan for man by His Blood Atonement.

Never confuse the correction by the Holy Spirit of false doctrines and heresies as a person being judged.

The Spirit of Truth has no fellowship with the spirit of error/antichrist.

myself, like you Brother, are in constant need of Him, and so we both cling to Christ.
i also know the sorrow of being backslidden and it was His Unfailing Love that brought me back.

EVERYONE is invited to the Marriage of the Lamb - not everyone will come.

Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life
and may enter the city by its gates.
But outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!” And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely.

I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No friend, it is not me you question but the Word of God as you continually do and mock.

My posts make no declaration of 'religion' but of Scripture and Truth.

The Word of God is wonderful and valid and the NT contains the first 65 years of it.
No one gagged God. He did not go silent at the end of the biblical era.
2,000 years of a very active God and the interaction with humanity.
The Bible only approach was very valid....at the time....but there is 2000 years of Christian events and Divine activities, not just 65 years.

The totality of Christianity is like a 10,000 piece puzzle with interchangeable pieces and the Bible only crowd only have half the pieces. So the Protestants have tried thousands of times to assemble the pieces, but it always comes out somewhat different and never with the whole picture. So voilà! So to no surprise there are 30,000 denominations.... and differing beliefs and people that do not like differing beliefs.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never forget dear Brother that the LORD Himself came down to investigate Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

That is was the LORD who created the many different languages and divided mankind to protect the nations from satan's wrath.

He knows what He is doing just as you alluded to in your posts - AGREE

Do you know where, when and for whom God reversed this???
Yes, but please do elaborate.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do like to do laps. For us, there is one God, the Father. Can’t be more explicit. What’s the word the word

And I agree- but that does not negate that Jesus is equally divine as His Father though inferior in His position of exaltation! YOu are taking verses of position within the godhead and try to force them to mean Jesus nature which before His incarnation He was the Word (you still have not shown the two words identity of John 1 as per your opinings)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was not, nor is, an attribute of God. He was the only begotten Son who came to this earth, clothing His divinity with humanity, never ceasing to be God Himself in the person of His Son. Two separate individual divine characters being one in purpose, nature, attributes, , the only difference between them being rank, which explains the Son's obedience and subjection to the Father's will.

I agree 100%. I am trying to draw wrangler to answer honestly, which he refuses to do!

Mormonism is deception, Christian's are admonished to expose the snares of the evil one, to reprove evil

Joseph Smith was a false prophet, and Mormonism is identified as a "Cult", this is common knowledge as seen in Dr. Walter Martin's book, Kingdom Of The Cults

I prefer to defiine Mormonism as a false cult by the Bible not Walter Martins book, though I have read it, respect it and use much of it in dealing with cults. It is the Word that decides a cult, not a man, even if He is highly respected like Martin!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Terrible only in that like everything else in Scripture, it destroys your doctrine. Perhaps this translation will be more to your liking.

Moses: 4 Listen, Israel! The Eternal is our True God—He alone. VOICE

Well teh voice is not a translation either but what is known as a dynamic equivalent- howbeit in a far more extreme way than other DE's. but nice try. these writers have mangled grammar terribly. Even a first year Hebrew student can see this is not a translation- but a terrible paraphrase!

Yahweh is never translated as eternal ! Listen is perfectly acceptable. true or any derivative does not appear anywhere in the text.

There is no 3rd person pronoun in the text, and ehad means one not only! It is never translated as only. it is translated as once or once for all several times but never only. And they took out the second Yahweh to replace it with "he". For people who have hebrew skills, they have done a terrible injustice in foisting this abomination like the NWT on innocent people!

Reactions: Brakelite

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laps. Laps. Laps. 'For us, there is one God, the Father.' Any interpretation of any verse in Scripture that violates the Sh'ma or this explicit NT verse is obviously incorrect.

Your take on John implies, there are 2 God's, which a trinity does not make. On top of that, John 20:31 is explicit that everyone he wrote was for a purpose other than what you are trying to use it for; John wrote his Gospel to prove Jesus was God's Anointed, not God incarnate.

No as you have been explained to as-nauseum. you like to go back to that old lie!

What you fail to know in your lack of bible understanding is that "god" refers to a person, or to a nature. that is why THEOS IS TRANSLATED SOMETIMES AS God referring to a person and divine in referring to their nature.

You rfailure to define who the Word and the light is is shameful. YOur false explanation f it being an attribute does not stand up to simple Bible reading- The Word is a He! Don't believe me, go ask a second grader!

I know the Father is more exalted than Jesus! But that does not negate that Jeswus is God with His Father and they are one (ehad) Your only defense agains tteh truth is using not translations of Scripture but interpretive translations that are highly subjective.

Reactions: Brakelite

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i sense you are referring to me and i agree
only God knows our hearts
it is scary my friend of the evil that lies within
do not hide from the Light that shines from Him
let it shine deep within each of us
For HE comes to clean up dust and the fuss
there will be times when His Light shines
where we want it not, not in that spot
but it is the True Light sent there to clean
Deep deep Inside of this Clay Pot unseen

The Holy Spirit gives discernment when interacting with doctrines to know if they are of God or not.

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

When we speak, we speak words. Those words are spirit - some are from the spirit of error and some from the Spirit of Life.

Only thru the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit can we discern which is error and which is Life.

Make no offense is always the Best
for Love covers all unrest
When HE loved His words spoke like a Dove
only to those who received
not to those who un-believed
His words where nasty and full of blasphemy
Stone Him Stone Him don't let Him IN
they shouted all around Him
HE walked thru their midst
not a stone did hit
Further down the Road where others are cold
He warmed their hearts back to the Father
His Fire no religion can make Hotter

i hope today if you see me go astray
that a prayer you will lift
for me who is adrift
my heart is bad and very sad
for only in Him can it be Glad
i try i try and sometimes cannot fly
but with the wings of a Dove
HE will lift me Above

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i sense you are referring to me and i agree
only God knows our hearts
it is scary my friend of the evil that lies within
do not hide from the Light that shines from Him
let it shine deep within each of us
For HE comes to clean up dust and the fuss
there will be times when His Light shines
where we want it not, not in that spot
but it is the True Light sent there to clean
Deep deep Inside of this Clay Pot unseen

The Holy Spirit gives discernment when interacting with doctrines to know if they are of God or not.

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

When we speak, we speak words. Those words are spirit - some are from the spirit of error and some from the Spirit of Life.

Only thru the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit can we discern which is error and which is Life.

Make no offense is always the Best
for Love covers all unrest
When HE loved His words spoke like a Dove
only to those who received
not to those who would not believe
His words where nasty and full of blasphemy
Stone Him Stone Him don't let Him IN
they shouted all around Him
HE walked thru their midst
not a stone did hit
Further down the Road where others are cold
He warmed their hearts back to the Father
His Fire no religion can make Hotter

i hope today if you see me go astray
that a prayer you will lift
for me who is adrift
my heart is bad and very sad
for only in Him can it be Glad
i try i try and sometimes cannot fly
but with the wings of a Dove
HE will lift me Above

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but please do elaborate.

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven. And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language. Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.” So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”

Reactions: ScottA

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word of God is wonderful and valid and the NT contains the first 65 years of it.
No one gagged God. He did not go silent at the end of the biblical era.
2,000 years of a very active God and the interaction with humanity.
The Bible only approach was very valid....at the time....but there is 2000 years of Christian events and Divine activities, not just 65 years.

The totality of Christianity is like a 10,000 piece puzzle with interchangeable pieces and the Bible only crowd only have half the pieces. So the Protestants have tried thousands of times to assemble the pieces, but it always comes out somewhat different and never with the whole picture. So voilà! So to no surprise there are 30,000 denominations.... and differing beliefs and people that do not like differing beliefs.

"No one gagged God" - who said they did???- or are you thinking that the Father has more that was said?

No other words then the Word can be proven to be His Chosen.

HE has not added to Scripture since He gave to the Apostle John His Revelation.

You my friend are in need of Something only HE can give - read about it in the Gospel of John.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No one gagged God" - who said they did???- or are you thinking that the Father has more that was said?

No other words then the Word can be proven to be His Chosen.

HE has not added to Scripture since He gave to the Apostle John His Revelation.

You my friend are in need of Something only HE can give - read about it in the Gospel of John.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Noting by what you write, that you are dwelling on the past. God is today and yesterday.

No one gagged God" - who said they did???- or are you thinking that the Father has more that was said?
Oh absolutely more to say....He did not go silent. Why would He?
Was there more information to come?....I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. John 16:12 Many more things! For several reasons it should not be too surprising that Christ continued to speak to Man past the biblical era. Christ's Words are important even if they are outside the Bible. The NT is the Gospel message...the Good News....we have come to consider them as scriptures but the Apostles never indicated that they were writing scriptures. A lot of Paul's writings were one sided communications to churches and you have to take that into consideration. But elevating any writings or scripture above God is a mistake. If God speaks it is important and stands above what we have on ink and paper.

That might be through the Holy Spirit....after the biblical era, did the Holy Spirit teach us...
That Polygamy and concubinage was wrong
That Christianity would have to defend itself
That we needed to build Christian churches
That the prohibition of engraved images do not apply to Christians....the symbols and pictures on this forum...pictures...television ....statues etc
That women should have the right to pick their husbands
That we do not purchase our wives
That all disease are not from demons
That when we marry, we should have a religious wedding and vows
That there should be a country that defends religious freedom
That slavery was wrong
That women should be equal in the church and society

This was not taught to us in the Bible. Because it was not, should we go back to polygamies marriages, slavery, an no need for weddings. Christians continued to learn morals and get messages that were not in the Bible.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I purposely avoid using the word, cult, as a label for any group who has less than all of God's Truth. Since no group or denomination to my knowledge has all of His Truth, for me none of them should be called by the label. Of course, I also do not have all of His Truth.... but like so many, God is still working on me.
Agreed amadeus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David in NJ
I had already written out another lengthy line by line response to you post #585, but I deleted most of it leaving only the following verse penned by Apostle Paul:

"For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise" II Cor 10:12

If either of us are changed with regard to this discussion and it is an increase it is God's doing. Give God the glory!
See you around the forum!