Silly question, but a thought provoking one:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have said a lot there, and I agree with all of it except the first part where you synthesize the two very different concepts of create and begotten.

Thank You Brother, can you please share your thoughts on the difference(s) - Thank You and Thank You again for your love

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have said a lot there, and I agree with all of it except the first part where you synthesize the two very different concepts of create and begotten.

You said: "I believe the Jesus I worship was a literal Son, brought forth of the Father at same time in eternity,"

Please 'bring forth' any scripture that you see this in. Thank You Brother

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Backlit , should I kick down your door and demand you repent for believing the "wrong Jesus" and imply that you're going to Hell?
We are discussing theology. Not once have I ever demanded you are with my understanding of the issue. But I believe I am correct in that I worship the true Jesus. I believe I am also correct that if anyone is worshiping a different Jesus, they're in trouble. Now you should be saying the very same thing.

Reactions: David in NJ

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are discussing theology. Not once have I ever demanded you are with my understanding of the issue. But I believe I am correct in that I worship the true Jesus. I believe I am also correct that if anyone is worshiping a different Jesus, they're in trouble. Now you should be saying the very same thing.
If you don't want other people implying that you worship a "false Jesus", then please don't do such to me or anyone else.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't want other people implying that you worship a "false Jesus", then please don't do such to me or anyone else.

Dear Sister, we love you, do not take sharing of the Word against you - detach yourself from religion since God is not part of it.

Remember this, it was the religious leaders that wanted to stone Christ and eventually betrayed Him and had their Messiah murdered.

Let none of us do the same here in order to keep alive what God has condemned.

i see no offense by Brother Backlit towards you - you can blame me if you want to - i'm an easy target.

It is, and always has been, religion that divides. Religion started in the Garden from the Serpent - "did God really say..."

Reactions: Brakelite

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Sister, we love you, do not take sharing of the Word against you - detach yourself from religion since God is not part of it.

Remember this, it was the religious leaders that wanted to stone Christ and eventually betrayed Him and had their Messiah murdered.

Let none of us do the same here in order to keep alive what God has condemned.

i see no offense by Brother Backlit towards you - you can blame me if you want to - i'm an easy target.

It is, and always has been, religion that divides. Religion started in the Garden from the Serpent - "did God really say..."
David, repent of your religion, and unbiblical beliefs, and false Christ!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David, repent of your religion, and unbiblical beliefs, and false Christ!

AMEN - i did when i left the doctrines of demons of RCC and JW and LDS and all doctrines that violate Deut 4:1-2, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19

Christ is not part of LDS, JW, RCC or the rest of them. CHRIST is the WORD who was/is GOD from the beginning - John 1:1

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN - i did when i left the doctrines of demons of RCC and JW and LDS and all doctrines that violate Deut 4:1-2, Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18-19

Christ is not part of LDS, JW, RCC or the rest of them. CHRIST is the WORD who was/is GOD from the beginning - John 1:1
I’m not talking about the past: repent of be false Christ and religion you worship today!!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, what evidence do you have of such a serious accusation - if, you cannot prove what you say, then what???
I’m doing this to prove a point: having such accusations lobbed against you do string and are usually done with little actual knowledge. It’s not being Christ-like, it’s being just being an Egotitical jerk. And this is exactly the type of thing you’re supporting other people doing to me.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m doing this to prove a point: having such accusations lobbed against you do string and are usually done with little actual knowledge. It’s not being Christ-like, it’s being just being an Egotitical jerk. And this is exactly the type of thing you’re supporting other people doing to me.

Great point - but did you say that to me to make a point, or, do you believe it to be true??? Which one??? or Both???

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great point - but did you say that to me to make a point, or, do you believe it to be true??? Which one??? or Both???
Primarily to make the point.

Yes, there are difference in between yours, mine, Backlit's etc beliefs on here. Some of them on pretty major topics. But lobbing accusations around brings no one to Christ. And if anyone wants to egotistically condemn another for those difference, then by the same logic that accuser should likewise be condemned.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Primarily to make the point.

Yes, there are difference in between yours, mine, Backlit's etc beliefs on here. Some of them on pretty major topics. But lobbing accusations around brings no one to Christ. And if anyone wants to egotistically condemn another for those difference, then by the same logic that accuser should likewise be condemned.

AMEN - so let us love one another in Christ and not in religion where there is only pointing of fingers.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note: when you are yourself are pointing fingers endorse/"like" Backlit's or Truth7t7's doing so.

When we share truth about the false doctrines that come from man-made religions, we nourish our spirits with Truth.

We are ONLY Sanctified by TRUTH - John chapter 17

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we share truth about the false doctrines that come from man-made religions, we nourish our spirits with Truth.

We are ONLY Sanctified by TRUTH - John chapter 17
I feel like you've completely missed my point...
Do I need to accuse you of worshipping a false Christ for all the beliefs you hold that I find to be completely unbiblical and man-made? Should you thank me for accusing you and judging you as a cultist?

If not, then you should not do that exact same thing yourself, or endorse those that do.

Matthew 7:1-2: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like you've completely missed my point...
Do I need to accuse you of worshipping a false Christ for all the beliefs you hold that I find to be completely unbiblical and man-made? Should you thank me for accusing you and judging you as a cultist?

If not, then you should not do that exact same thing yourself, or endorse those that do.

Matthew 7:1-2: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Yes, i want to know the 'false beliefs' that are unbiblical that i hold - Yes, Yes, Yes - let me know what these are

Reactions: Brakelite

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i want to know the 'false beliefs' that are unbiblical that i hold - Yes, Yes, Yes - let me know what these are
What for? Do you intend to repent? I doubt that! Rather, I see you rushing to defend your beliefs, digging into the trenches, and trying to throw grenades at the 'enemy'. That's just how people work.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What for? Do you intend to repent? I doubt that! Rather, I see you rushing to defend your beliefs, digging into the trenches, and trying to throw grenades at the 'enemy'. That's just how people work.

If you accuse, you yourself cannot recuse.