Sin and nature of Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thetruth101

Nov 8, 2012
Man from beggining of time have been said to be sinners, hence the formation of prayer represented by Jesus Christ is to Kneel, bow, and put your hands together.

Kneeling and bowing involved an act of humbleness to the human mind, but to God it is a request for freedom.
As now everybody in the world prabably knows I assume, the putting of hands and wrist together is a signature for the guilty who didn't abide by the rules of today. And again kneeling and bowing is a signature for pleading for forgiveness.

In accordance to our Bible, there was a tree of life. It is represented as a tree? but not many question why it is. I think from beggining of time the Tree was an establishment for Soil,Branches,and leaves.

Soil, meaning grounds (God) Branches meaning (religions) and leaves meaning (religious faithful people).

This kinda reminds me that Christ back then wasnt just about one particular religion but for all religions, as we call it humanity. And he indeed took all our sins, not just the christians but everyones upon his crucifiion. To add, if you look at the begginig of the trailer for Passion of Christ on Youtube you can clearly see he draws a "1" across the sand meaning all is one under God.

The orginial doctrine of the Jesus teachiongs were I think midled and astray by the constantine empire.
Where infact his original messege was God is all and everything and one. As said in his his orginal teachings that the real meaning of trinity consists of One Body, One Soul, and One Spirit.

Meaning we here on earth live out our lives in one body, and given one soul per body, to be judged by one Spirit (God).

If i look at the christianity in this sense, it makes sense somewhat logically. My question is many pastors tell me that Jesus is the absolute Father, and the Son. Why is that? I can get it if he is the Son, but things get jumbled if I start thinking he's also the Father. ?????

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If i look at the christianity in this sense, it makes sense somewhat logically. My question is many pastors tell me that Jesus is the absolute Father, and the Son. Why is that? I can get it if he is the Son, but things get jumbled if I start thinking he's also the Father. ?????

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit share the same divine substance. The human family is the closest analogy that mankind will ever come to concretely understanding the Blessed Trinity.

The creeds teach that while there is one God, He exists in three distinct persons. The bible, on the other hand, reveals that man is made in the 'image of God'. From these two truths, therefore, we can acknowledge that the complete image of God is found in the Triune understanding of Him.

This understanding of His Triune nature is reflected by the human family whose personal relationships approach the likeness of the Trinity. There are multiple demonstrations of this truth.

Consider the unity of the Trinity which is reflected in the unity of the family. Or the "family of persons" which is found in both. The persons of the Trinity share the 'same substance ' while a human family becomes one flesh: wife with husband and parents with children.

There is also another element in the Trinity that lends itself to human likeness. The Nicene Creed professes this about the Trinity: "We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life who proceeds from the Father and the Son."

In Catholic theology, the Holy Spirit is said to proceed from the will of both the Father and the Son, or in other words, through the activity which they engage in, otherwise known as "love".

The Holy Spirit is poured forth through the exchange of love between the Father and the Son. This is why perhaps Jesus says to the Apostles: " Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." (John 16:7)

In the eternal economy of the Trinity, therefore, a person 'proceeds' from the love between two other persons. And so, the Holy Spirit is love 'proceeding' or 'coming from' the first two persons of the Blessed Trinity.

The human family has a rather striking parallel to this dynamic. The ultimate act of intimacy in a marriage mirrors the eternal exchange of love between the first two persons of the Trinity.

And like the eternal or continual procession of the Holy Spirit in the Trinity, the act of love between a man and a woman causes a 'procession' of another human person (i.e. the birth of a child).

Thus, it is precisely because the homosexual sex act is not ordered to the procession of another person, that it can never be a Trinitarian reflection of the divine essence.

Indeed, the sexual act itself, which is supposed to be a reflection of the Trinitarian relationship, becomes, through the homosexual act, a blasphemy against God since it ends up distorting the Trinitarian image of Him.

The human sexual act either affirms God's image or it distorts it. This is why all forms of contraceptive sex, including the homosexual act, are serious sins: they seek to create God in another image. It is anti-Trinitarian.

source: Catholic Legate, no longer available on line

Thetruth101

Nov 8, 2012
The thing with Holy Spirit being deriving from love of the Father and the Son I think is true. However I think Holy Spirit is representation of the Father's and the Son's Power. Meaning he did stem and get chosen (whoever it is) by love from both, but will be depicted as the final Messiah thus representing God's Power. The messege of Love was spoken through Jesus Christ, and I belive when Holy Spirit does come, he will infact preach of Power and brotherhood. As it is clearly demonstarted by Jesus Christ of his suffering for mankind of the crucifixion to beome a Godhead, I think Holy Spirit when he comes in flesh will also endure great pain for the humanity thus, it is spoken through St.Paul in Ephesians 4:30: And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God,with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

One thing that was not mentioned within the Bible is that Mary Magdalene also wrote down scrolls of God, and she said that God is both Man and Woman. That all is God, everything. Thus God did make us in it's image, man and woman.

Back to Holy Spirit, many belive that once you are rid of sins, you get entrance to heaven. I dont think that's the case. By one getting rid of sins, one is not abled to get thrown to pits of hell. The one that is sinless, but still not worthy enough to gain entrance to heaven, meaning ones that are baptized in the name of God but still choose to go out and gangbang and smoke pot all day (belive me, there are quite a few) all their lives God can just choose to perish their soul. meaning non-existent and know nothing. They will find peace in a sense that way. To add, I belive Holy Spirit, the third person of the trinity will get us the entrance to heaven for all christians for his suffering, making trinity and heaven complete.

Many hardcore christians know that we are still not allowed into actual heaven itself, but rather stay at a purgatory state or be in paradise. Not actual heaven or hell. The final judgement for all I think depends on the final suffering of the Holy Spirit, the second Mesiah, thus making Jesus Christ the first Messiah and Holy Spirit the second Messiah. Us trinitarians belive 3 are one of the same, therefore it's possible to have 2 messiah. One that begins, and the one the ends. Like Alpha and Omega, beggining and the end ordered by God the Father for all humanity.